Business analysis systems are numerous considering their wide application in various business surveys, researches, and processes facilitating business change. They range from PESTLE, EPTALYS, MOST, SWOT Analysis, and CATWOE (Iba 2009).
PESTLE is used in the examination and evaluation of varying external factors, such as political influences and pressures, economic (global and local) impact to the company, sociological, environmental (world and local surroundings) technological impacts of the new innovations, and legal effects of the legislation and government impositions.
The HEPTALSYS is applied in the evaluation of early in-depth phases of business development with regard to market opportunity, product solution, execution plan, potential return, human capital management, and Margin of safety. MOST is a fundamental Business Analysis technique for the scrutiny of the Mission, Objectives or goals to be achieved, Strategies of moving forward, and Tactics on the strategic actions to advance on a project (MOST).
SWOT analysis is widely used in most business identifications of the market strengths and opportunities with respect to deep consideration of the internal and external threats and weaknesses. Customers Actors Transformation process World View Owner and Environment (CATWOE ) is a brainstorming technique to determine what exactly the company is geared to achieve.
Various company perspectives apply different CATWOE approaches to appropriately position the business at a highly competitive edge over its customers and for its guaranteed growth. Business analysis techniques are applied in the extensive field of business analysis. Thus, in the overview, the business analysis is designed to bring about information unlimited to the values, objectives, and financial, social, and tangible concerns of business.
Further, the evaluation is to shape the company policies and constraints that determine the way of undertaking the activities, and the events in the industry that may stimulate the business growth. The content, including the documents, correspondence, and messages that enter and leave the company, can easily be controlled due to the effectiveness of the business analysis on the aspects of the company activities (Question Pro 2010).
For the realization of the business analysis in various departments and companies, the basic steps and procedures have to be undertaken. The choosing of process teams and leaders engages in from three to five managers from different departments working on specific process analysis. According to its results, the leader is selected to lead each respective processing group. The whole procedure goes through process analysis training, interview, and documentation. Finally, the review cycle stage is undertaken where the documented evaluations are reviewed by the staff working on the process.
Possible appropriate improvements are discussed in an effort to determine the mental image of the problem analysis on the process map before strategic solutions are met to come up with the measures for process enhancement.
An effective assessment plan is fundamental to achieving reliable results (professionally) as it enables the organization or the endeavor to give answers whether a project fulfills what it is intended to attain or it does not. As such, this survey significantly considers methods used to evaluate effectiveness and variables to be assessed.
- The method shall be based on the literature review of the human resource performance with relation to business analysis trends as well as preventions undertaken to minimize chances of losses within the scope and propositions.
- This will involve an extensive analysis of data collected according to the results of the human resource performance with relation to business analysis trends and interviews of interviewees.
- Subsequently, carry out a survey on the emerging trends in organization operation with a closer look at the employee’s motivation plans. Again, the human resource performance is considered with relation to business analysis trends which have been undertaken previously to develop a transcendental relationship with the employees in an endeavor to improve their services and loyalty.
- The research shall involve the factors that contribute singly or in combination to the human resource performance with relation to business analysis trends.
Questions or Variables
This will focus on the relevancy and effectiveness of achieving the desired outcome, the extent of project input, activities, and timeliness. The rationale should be of immense importance because the analysis of the appropriateness of the outcomes and evaluation of speculation should show the achieved results.
The questions can be divided into three categories:
- The employees who have quit their jobs because of dissatisfaction
- The vulnerable human resource groups likely to experience a lack of motivation and subsequently quit their jobs
- The employers who offer efficient and effective treatment to employees and understand the value of employees in an effort to develop a positive human resource performance with relation to business analysis trends.
The approaches necessary to educate project participants are represented below:
- It is necessary to determine the level of employees’ collaboration, and employers in prevention of related risks.
- A critical review of the Geriatric Emergency Management plan Intervention Team is to check the levels and the impact of collaboration to interdisciplinary between employees and employers
- It is important to focus on the ranging improvement in collaboration consequences and decline of the human resource performance with relation to business analysis trends.
Again, the survey should concentrate on the reliability, correctness and acquiescence of a transitory fall risk screening tool of the residential employees. Thus, reliability will examine the employers’ initiatives. Consequently, results that will indicate elements of majority extrapolative items with recently experienced job events, psychological status values, and medications offered as well as cognition levels shall be undertaken in this endeavor. The final 4-item tool (PH-FRAT) will provide the level of accuracy, sensitivity (ER), the specificity of ER as well as level of reliability (ICC).
The survey appears to be descriptive and exploratory where both qualitative and quantitative data are collected and analyzed by use of SPSS.
In essence, the occupational therapy program used as well as the subsequent provision will cover the functionality, reliability, and effectiveness surrounding evaluation to identify risk features for new falls.
Notwithstanding, general levels of adherence and participation to the intervention will advance to facilitate a multiplicity of benefits to the old people, like improved physical strength and balance, health advice and encouragement as well as assessment. The ranging results will be taken into consideration. This makes the assumption that evaluations of fall prevention activities are fundamental in reducing negative effects and outcomes (Chappel, TL Veach, & Krug (1985).
The ability to model and comprehend the business operation and subsequent analysis is key in the business world today. The cost minimization that business analysis brings to any business through Information Technology is substantial and ought to endeavor in every stage. For instance, in case one enhances the business, through comprehension of its dealings, one will be in a better position to bring beneficial change both in the long term and short term.
Chappel, J.N., Veach, T.L., & Krug, R.S. (1985). The substance abuse attitude survey: an instrument for measuring attitudes. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 46(1),:48-52. Web.
Question Pro. (2010). Employee Attitude Survey. Web.
Below are the questions that were asked during the surveys:
- Is the system efficient in terms of meeting employee motivation?
- What are the difficulties of motivating employees?
- Are there any benefits of developing a transcendental relationship between employers and employees?
- What should be done to improve the current system of human resources?
The interviews were largely unstructured, allowing the participant to determine the flow of the discussion so that key topics could emerge. The discussions began with casual questions to build rapport followed by a grand tour question to frame the discussion. The interviews were steered in large part by the participant’s initial responses and simple probing questions were used throughout the discussion to guide the flow of the conversation and delve into certain responses that seemed to touch on interesting and important points.
- Standard opening conversation: introductions, the general purpose of the study, how are you, nice weather, etc.
- Explain the process: present letter of information, consent form, reiterate that the interview would be recorded, emphasize discussion-based interview style.
Grand tour question (to begin the discussion and frame the interview):
- How important is CSR to your organization?
- Would you mind comparing, in your view, a successful versus an unsuccessful Human resource management (HRM) initiative in business analysis?
- Do you feel that your organization’s HRM programs are authentic? Why or why not?
- Do you think authenticity is important in developing successful HRM programs? Why or why not?
- How do you feel about your organization’s HRM programs?
- How does your perception of HRM authenticity influence your view of the organization?
- What does it mean to be part of an organization that engages in HRM activities?
- What do you believe motivates your firm’s involvement in HRM and employee contribution?
- What does it mean to be associated with [insert organization name]
- Do you believe that the views you’ve expressed today are representative of those held by other employees in this organization? Why or why not?
- Could you please tell me more about that?
- So what I hear you saying is….?
- What are some of the reasons that make you believe this?
- Could you provide an example of…?
- What stands out in your mind on this topic?