- LensCrafters Company Strategic Management
The paper examines LensCrafters Company and its mission and vision to determine ways that globalization and technology have affected the company success.
- Sea Treasures Company's Change Models
The following paper discusses the change models that can be adopted by Sea Treasures in order to turn around the business operations.
- Barclays Company Marketing Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a marketing plan for Barclays PLC basing on analysis of the Barclays PLC situation, its market overview, SWOT and competitor analysis.
- Bank of China: Internationalization Strategy
This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization strategy of Bank of China with the aim of coming up with recommendations to the board of directors of this firm.
- Crunchy Bites Company: International Business Plan
The company will be known as Crunchy Bites and it will specialize in selling cornflakes to different types of customers living in the city.
- Leading Organizational Change: Dixons Group' Case
A number of theories have been developed with the aim of explaining ‘leading change’ or change management. The paper attempts to apply some of these theories in the case of Dixon Group.
- Cisco Systems Company: Leading Organisational Change
The paper analyses the case of Cisco Systems, which has undertaken a number of changes in its operation through integration of the concept of mergers and acquisitions.
- Business Startups in the United Arab Emirates
The UAE has extensively maintained policies that encourage business startups. The federal government has set up policies that attract foreign investments.
- Theories of Creativity, Innovation and Change in Business
Creativity, innovation, and change are interrelated phenomena affecting the operations in the organization. Through creativity and innovation, one can add unprecedented value to the products.
- Foster’s Group and Chinese Business Environment
The report entails a risk analysis for Foster’s Group Business Development Executive. It includes the economic, cultural, legal, ethical risks associated with China.
- Innovation in Competitive Business Environment
In recent years, many new startups have been established, and some have become seriously competitive organizations in their sector.
- Strategic Marketing in UAE Business Environment
Businesses in the UAE have to tailor their strategic marketing approaches with the view of maintaining competitiveness and sustainability in the country’s business environment.
- Business Tax Cuts, Their Benefits and Drawbacks
This paper discusses the arguments for and against business tax cuts as a strategy to spur both local and state economic development.
- Building a New Business Within an Established Firm
The importance of building a new business is to enable the existing business to meet its growth strategies in the future.
- Problem Identification in Business
Business growth is one of the essential components of a successful company. However, it is also known to be associated with a number of underlying problems.
- Business Research Methods
The aim of this paper is to discuss how in tackling a business problem, various issues inform the choice of methodology.
- Types of Business: Benefits and Limitations
The benefits and limitations of different types of a business unit show that they have distinct characteristics.
- Walmart Company Change Management
An analysis of the Walmart's operations shows that it has integrated the elements of the congruence model in processing environmental inputs into critical outputs.
- Auto Parking Business Project
This paper presents a case of expansion of business in the global market. The paper focuses on Auto Parking business.
- Masiya Telecommunications Company's Business Activities
This is a research report that looks into the business activities of Masiya Telecommunications Company and its strategic position in the market.
- Ocean Beauty Center: Business Proposal
Ocean Beauty Center will be a full-service beauty and care salon committed to the provision of superior client contentment through offering quality products and exceptional services.
- Apple Incorporation's Sustainable Profitability
The Apple company’s mission behind the strategy is to enhance social experiences through innovation and improvement in technological.
- The Apple Company Overview
The Apple Company is widely recognized, and one of the leading companies in developing and distributing advanced information and communication products.
- Sears Company's Transaction Processing System
This research will focus on how Sears can use transactional processing system as a way of enhancing its productivity and reviving its profitability in the market.
- Amazon.com’s Performance in E-Business
Amazon.com Inc. is a significant Fortune 500 company that enjoys the distinction of being one of the largest companies dealing in the sale of commodities over the internet.
- Strategic Management of Nestle: Nescafe Marketing Strategy
Researching strategic management of Nestle or ☕️ Nescafe marketing strategy? Business strategy analysis is very important as it enables the company’s executives to make better 📈 decisions. The Nestlé Company is the business of interest in this case.
- Balfour Beatty Company's Innovation
This report presents how Balfour Beatty manages its innovation. For many critics, the construction industry is not innovative.
- Apple Inc.'s Business Environment in 2015
Apple Inc. has established its position in the business world by depicting itself as an outstanding technology company on the global arena.
- P&G Company: Strategic Developments
P&G has achieved several strategic developments, leadership, and HR practices through various changes in its organisational culture.
- Tata Group Innovation Management
The following report is about innovation management in the Tata Group. In the introductory section, the report provides a general overview of the importance of innovation.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company: Program Governance
The research will focus on how program governance styles can be used at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) to improve performance.
- Nissan After Japan Tsunami and Earthquake in 2011
This paper is analysis the case of Nissan, which is exhibiting different operational strategies taken by the company after the tsunami and earthquake in Japan in 2011.
- Apple Company's Administration and Performance
The study investigates the adequacy of a powerful administration in the execution of the Apple Company. It utilizes the deductive methodology of exploration method.
- Organizational Dynamics and Its Factors
The study aims at examining the different factors that create a dynamic organization and the possible linkages with other organizational factors.
- Nestle Company Information
Need to make a conclusion of Nestle company 🍫 in your assignment? Take a look at this report that presents information on Nestle’s success factors ✅, CEO background, quality, marketing strategy, and globalization.
- Leamington Spa Company's Competitive Product Development
This report evaluates technologies that are available for energy storage in the domestic sector to help Leamington Spa Company to select a competitive product in the market.
- Marriott Hotel Promoting Intercultural Synergy
Marriott’s vision is to become the premier provider and facilitator of leisure and vacation experiences in the world.
- Business: Commercial Payment Systems
This paper will discuss the commerce payment systems in terms of their use, benefits, and sustainability as commercial payment platforms.
- Retail Business Analysis: Wal-Mart Stores
The paper has taken into account a real business by conducting a study on Wal-Mart Stores Incorporation which operates in the United States.
- Zara Company's Strategic Issues in 2013
Zara has been in operation for a number of years in the apparel industry and has managed to attain an optimal market position.
- United Hearing Center's Business Plan
This report presents United Hearing Center’s business plan for the provision of medical earphone products in Kuwait.
- Non-Incremental Innovations Effects: Procter & Gamble Case
The research results show that there is a need to incorporate NIIs into the design of global organisations such as P&G.
- Apple Company's Analysis
The paper delves into the peculiarities of Apple Company`s functioning and conducts a comprehensive investigation of its corporate strategy.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Toyota Company: Lean Operations and Production
This paper attempts to explicitly review the concepts of lean operation and production as tools for improving companies’ performance with reference to the Toyota Company.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management in Business Process
This paper is an analysis of how operations and supply chain management improves the business’ processes as well as their application in decision making.
- Barclays Bank's Global Governance and Strategy
Barclays is one of the primary international providers of financial services. It operates in most parts of the world, including the Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
- Business' Processes and Systems Importance
This report presents the importance of business processes and systems as powerful tools in increasing a company’s innovation capabilities through integration, exploitation and coordination.
- Google Incorporation Economic and Business Concepts
Google Incorporation is one of the largest internet-based companies in the world. This research paper reviews several economic and business concepts as applied at the Google Incorporation.
- Servcorp Company and Chinese Business Environment
This research explores business opportunities in China for the Servcorp Company located in Australia. It analyzes Chinese foreign policies and cultural aspects.
- Enron Corporate Governance Failure & Issues
Enron corporate governance illustrates why corporate governance can fail. 🔋 Research corporate governance issues in Enron scandal with us! 📜
- Significance of Business Research in Business Success
This research proposal explicitly establishes the impact of business research on organizational performance and success at the local and global levels.
- Samsung Business & Corporate Strategy
Analyzing Samsung business strategy? 📹 The linchpin of a business, like Samsung is the ability of its top management to craft and execute a corporate strategy. 📈 Read more about Samsung differentiation strategy, product distribution, 📝 and other aspects in this paper.
- IBM Strategic Management – Business Case Study
Researching IBM business strategy? 🖥️ IBM is an American technology company that has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about IBM business strategy and levels of growth. 📊
- Technological Changes and Their Impact on Business
Technological change has become inevitable as technology has the capability to multitask and generate high quality products within cost-effective business frameworks.
- UAE and Chinese Economies and National Policies
This report compares and contrasts the UAE and Chinese economies in terms of the roles played by global, ethical, political, physical, and societal (GEPPS) indicators.
- Chinese and UAE Economic Indicators and Growth
Personal and business freedom has a direct relationship with a nation’s rate of economic growth. This paper analyzes indicators for Chinese and UAE economies.
- Virgin Group's Successful Strategic Management
Virgin Group is one of the most successful conglomerates in the world. Most people attribute Virgin’s growth to its founder, Sir Richard Branson.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Supply Chain
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the initial stage of ensuring that a firm produces quality products at the lowest cost possible.
- MaxTrade Company: Strategy and Governance
MaxTrade is a trading company which involves itself with various trading services. The services offered by MaxTrade Company to its clients include brokerage.
- Under Armour Company's Globalization
Under Armour deals with high-quality athletic wear that meets the diverse needs of sports. It has been able to venture into global markets and manage global business commendable.
- Business Analysis and Consultancy Practice
This paper examines the role of a business consultant, the five stages of the consulting process, and the skills and qualities necessary to implement these skills in practice.
- Amazon Company: Individual Business Case
The Amazon will need to come up with a strategy that will give it an edge over its rivals. The focus will be to determine the strategies that this firm can use in the market.
- Siemens Business Activity and Knowledge Management
Siemens introduced new corporate divisions carrying out the functions of managing knowledge within the company.
- Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority's Business Process Management
The customer servicing process in Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority is not mature, despite the fact the organisation existed for a long while.
- Samsung Company: Contemporary Marketing Report
The political factors that influence the marketing of Samsung’s smartphones in the UK are associated with Brexit.
- Competitive Advantages in the Business Environment
The following literature review aims to explore the role of competitive advantage at every stage of the business life cycle and determine its value for organizations and the economy in general.
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
Managerial economics is a subfield of economics that seeks to amalgamate the basic definitions of economics such as allocation of resources.
- Risk Management Strategies in Business Environment
In this paper, the researcher looks at current risk management strategies that companies use in the modern business environment.
- Assessment of Nokia Group as a Corporate Global Company
The main objective of this paper is to evaluate Nokia Group as a corporate global company, which determines its success as a single case study.
- Procter and Gamble Company: Strategic Business Analysis
This paper provides information about Procter and Gamble Company, engaged in the production of various consumer goods; provides company's SWOT-analysis and management features.
- Credit Crunch: Business Analysis
Any large business house, consumer expenditures or governmental schemes may borrow public money in the form of selling shares.
- Digital Marketing and Business Challenges
Digital marketing offers marketers a relatively less costly, effective mode of reaching customers. It is a very powerful instrument for winning new customers.
- Human Resource Management and Business Process Re-Engineering
Human resource management as an important best business practice for managing the implementation of BPR elements in the delivery of services and products.
- Mystic Monk Coffee – a Case Study & Analysis
Researching Mystic Monk Coffee? ☕ The Mystic Monk Coffee operates on a non-for-profit basis. 🛐 Read this Mystic Monk Coffee case study analysis for the strategy summary, main issues, and solutions. ✅
- Nike Company: Leadership in Employment Practices
The Nike Company has been on the limelight for the enhancement of unethical standards of operation in its firms.
- Zara: Fast Fashion Case Analysis
The first Zara store was opened on an up-market shopping street in La Coruca. From the beginning, Zara positions itself as a store selling medium-quality fashion clothing at affordable prices.
- Business Environment in Japan
The paper analyzes the business environment in Japan, its fiscal and monetary policy, state of the economy and politics, investment possibilities, risk factor etc.
- E-Commerce and M-Commerce in the UAE Market
Although the process of integration has been gradual, more than 60% of the UAE market is aware of e-Commerce and m-Commerce and are active users of these platforms.
- Employee Attitude Survey and Business Analysis
Business analysis systems are numerous considering their wide application in various business surveys, researches, and processes facilitating business change.
- Tesco Company's Business Environment
Environment analysis is essential for making decisions for the future. It provides details into opportunities available in the market situation.
- International Economy. The UAE's Business Profile
The UAE is a major player in the world energy markets and it has the third rank in the world’s largest conventional oil reserves and fifth rank in the largest natural gas reserves.
- British Petroleum Company's Business Planning
British Petroleum Company have contributed immensely to the growth of the economy globally; the company concentrates on different business activities in the oil and gas industry.
- Tesco. Supermarket Industry in England
Extensive research should be carried out within an organization and its environment so as to overcome these challenges so that growth and development can take place effectively.
- A Competitive Global Business Environment
The management of any particular business and their employees work hard to be competitive, not only on behalf of the whole company but also within their own departments or other capacity.
- Market Entry Strategies for MNCs in the Automobile Industry of China
The study researches factors that have influenced the choice of market entry modes for Multinational corporations in China's automobile industry.
- How Marketing Improves Business Performance
Marketing is a concept through which companies get to anticipate, identify and then satisfy customer requirements in a profitable manner.
- BAT Company and the Structure Group, UK: Case Study
Research indicates the primary goal of any business is to increase its market share in its industry in order to increase sales which in turn lead to an increase in profit levels.
- Johnson Beverage Inc. Case Study Analysis
This paper aims to work out a costing system, required to fulfill the demands of each customer, for such a company as Johnson Beverage Inc (JBI).
- Case Analysis of Google Inc
Within a single decade, Google has jumped from an Internet based start-up to the prevailing contestant in the Internet advertising pedestal on search engine technology by the use of Information Technology.
- A Case Study of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
“Wal-Mart”, is a triumphant organization in conjunction with business growth in United States, and there is a meticulous discussion about it all through out.
- Google: Strategic Management Case
Google offered advertising solutions, international internet search solutions, through its portal that means the computing domicile site for a web browser on the internet.
- John Deere’s Strategies for Success
The purpose of this study is to understand the evolution of a small company and how it emerged as one of the most profitable business organizations in the United States.
- Furniture Company: Marketing Research and Enhancement
This report identifies the future changes in the trends of the furniture market and also recommends possible strategies which can be helpful to recover from this situation.
- International Marketing Plan for SABIC Innovative Market: Entry into the Australian Market
Saudi Basic Industries Corp - one of the world’s leading producers of chemicals and intermediates, industrial polymers, etc. Australia is a possibly gainful new market for SABIC.
- Marketing Strategy for Sainsbury
Sainsbury’s is looking into expanding its portfolio and entering untapped geographical areas. Its focus is on providing quality products at fair rates.
- Marketing Strategy for Asda
Asda is a retailing store which is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart. The retail store is based in the United Kingdom and is among the largest retail store in the United Kingdom.
- Jimmy Possum: The Business Case Study
This article talks about Jimmy Possum as a successful business in the Australian furniture sector, it`s strategic and marketing decisions with PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Qantas’ Resource- Base Analysis and Competition
The document describes the internal and external environment of Qantas airline in terms of its management and strategy to compete in the industry environment.
- Procter & Gamble in India
Procter and Gamble (P&G) is a private limited company that is established within the Personal Products industry. According to P&G history, the firm has been in existence since 1837
- Rhodes Industries: Analysis of a Failing Company
Rhodes Industries were a company started by Robert Rhodes in the year 1950 in Canada Robert Rhodes. He promoted the business by manufacturing pipes and glasses for industrial use.
- Business Research Methods. Computer Hacking
In the computer industry, and even among those who are familiar with computers, hacking is a common word that often connotes something negative.
- Ford and Toyota: The Increasing Productivity With Relation to Market Conditions
The first part deals with the issue of increasing productivity with relation to market conditions. The second section compares characteristics of growing and mature markets.
- Business Analysis and Management of Change: Applying SSM to the CONFIRM Case
The SSM is one of the best and advanced systems thinking approaches for analyzing problems in the workplace where the problem issues cannot be defined.
- The Japanese Economy: Keiretsu System
The Keiretsu phenomenon is more than just a simple particular type of organizational structure or management strategy; it is a system of inter-organizational relationships.
- AutoMakers, Inc.: Business Plan
The presented business plan is the comprehensive account on the newly launched car making company titled the AutoMakers, Inc.
- Wal-Mart: Analysis of Company’s Success in the International Market
This paper seeks to answer questions: How Wal-Mart continued its extraordinary growth. Did Asia and Europe offer Wal-Mart real opportunities for international market dominance?
- UAE Business Environment Analysis: British Business Group
Analysis of business environment is one of the most important aspects for implementing the business strategy, which is required for the successful performance in every particular business sphere.
- Developing and Introducing a New Product
The new product development is the ultimate product as a result of the analyzing, designing, developing and brainstorming of the ideas and creativity.
- EBay Company Analysis
The secrets of success are closely associated with the strategy implemented by the Company and the online origin of business performance.
- Business in Malaysia: Business Environment Analysis
A paper provides an evaluation of the business environment in Malaysia by the development manager of an Australian company on the possibilities of establishing a business.
- Zara: A Cut Apart From the Competition
Zara acquired the fastest growth and success in the fashion business in recent years. The main aspect of its development is its fast and efficient production and delivery process.
- Analysis of a New Business or Purchase of an Existing One
Starting a business can lead to an increase in the entrepreneur's income level. The business must be within the legal structures: sole proprietorship, partnership, or company.
- IKEA Business Information and Analysis
The aim of this paper is to analyze the business activity by the IKEA corporation. The analysis will be arranged: Business profile, Management functions, HRM and marketing.
- Tuvalu Wines Expands: Case Study
The paper analyzes the options at the disposal of the directors in their bid to finalize the global acquisition of the French company.
- Business Proposal Report for a Child Day Care
The main aim of a contemporary day care center is to provide traditional child day care that meets the child’s care and provides activity based learning environment for them.
- A Chinese Company Entering the British Market
The report seeks to identify challenges and opportunities in such a venture, business environment scan and the way forward.
- General Motors Company Surviving Transformation
In response to the call for environmental conservation, GM looks forward to manufacturing electric propelled vehicles as well as coming up with battery packs for the vehicles.
- Gulf Cooperation Council Comprehensive Review
Regional economic blocs exist in all parts of the globe. The report aims is to provide detailed information about the economic structure of the Gulf Cooperation Council.