- Lush Cosmetics Marketing Plan – Strategies & Issues
How to describe Lush marketing strategy? 🧼 This essay researches Lush Cosmetics marketing plan and Lush competitive advantages. 📊 Read the paper to learn more about how Lush produces and sells the best fresh handmade cosmetics. ✨
- Dell Target Market & Market Segmentation
Researching Dell target market? 🖥️ From the start, Dell had a consumer-concentrated approach. 💳 Read the paper to discover the main issues of Dell market segmentation and conduct a proper analysis. 👌
- Barclays Company Marketing Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a marketing plan for Barclays PLC basing on analysis of the Barclays PLC situation, its market overview, SWOT and competitor analysis.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
Firms should use the internet and social media as strategies of direct marketing. Reaping the benefits of these strategies, they will generate higher revenues.
- Bank of China: Internationalization Strategy
This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization strategy of Bank of China with the aim of coming up with recommendations to the board of directors of this firm.
- Branding Australian Mobile Phones: Roo Winder Cell Phone
The paper solves the task of branding Australia and its products on the example of mobile phones. It presents situation analysis, creative strategy, and marketing communication.
- 2Degrees Company's Marketing Research
2Degrees is a new entrance infrastructure based telecommunication company owned by the U.S. and Britain in New Zealand.
- Feathers UAE Company: Internationalization Strategy
This project paper develops and discusses a strategic plan for Feathers UAE to facilitate its internationalization strategy by opening stores in the UK.
- E-activity Effects on Customer's Decision Making
The discovery of the internet has empowered the modern customer to be flexible, refined, and adventurous. In the recent past, there has been an explosion of internet-based retail business model.
- Crunchy Bites Company: International Business Plan
The company will be known as Crunchy Bites and it will specialize in selling cornflakes to different types of customers living in the city.
- Starbucks Marketing Strategy in India
What is Starbucks marketing strategy in India? ☕ In this article, you will find the analysis of the marketing environment, segmentation, targeting, 📊 and marketing mix strategies of Starbucks Coffee in India. ➡️
- Nestle Company's Relationship Marketing
This paper applies six market models to examine relationship marketing practice by Nestle UK Ltd as well as the institutional, infrastructural and internal issues that impact relationship marketing.
- The Cooler Bag's Advertising and Promotion Plan
The advertising and promotion plan will require the company to spend more than what its competitors will spend to enable it to gain a competitive advantage.
- Hyundai Company’s Strategic Marketing Plan
What is Hyundai marketing strategy? 🚘 This paper evaluates the performance and marketing concepts for Hyundai Sonata hybrid within the Indonesia market. 🌏 Read it to learn more about Hyundai target audience and business strategies. ✅
- Wamaz Mobile Phone: Product Description
The proposed Wamaz is a digital device of low cost but is enriched with high-quality specifications and features. It is incorporated with social networking applications.
- Air Arabia Case Study: Strategy, CRM, & Competitors
Air Arabia is among the leading low-cost carriers in the global airline industry. The airline is mainly based at the Sharjah International Airport in the United Arab Emirates.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to Bangkok
Etihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Automotive Fun and Service Company: Business Plan
Automotive Fun and Service LLC is an innovator in the car industry. It not only offers spare parts for Toyota vehicles but also combines store, repairs, and information service.
- Tesco Company's Customer Relationship Management System
Tesco is an illustration of an organisation that effectively utilises the customer relationship management information system. The paper evaluates the use of the system.
- Etisalat and Du Companies' Marketing Strategies
The present report is devoted to the analysis of the marketing strategies two of telecommunication companies Etisalat and Du in the UAE market.
- Emirates Airlines' Promotion for Competition
Emirates Airline is a fast-growing airline company located in Dubai. The company is entirely a property of the administration of Dubai.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Reebok Company's Market Environment
This paper is intended to analyze the market environment, strategy, and strategic position of Reebok in order to recommend on the best strategic move that can position the company better.
- Apple Inc.'s Business Environment in 2015
Apple Inc. has established its position in the business world by depicting itself as an outstanding technology company on the global arena.
- Absolut Vodka Target Audience & Marketing Planning
Searching for Absolut Vodka target market? 🍸 21+! Absolut Vodka has adopted different strategies in its marketing planning. 📈 Read the paper to figure how Absolut Vodka target audience has changed over the years due to the market and the organizational strategies. 🔍
- Whole Foods Market Corporation in China
Whole Foods Market is an American multinational corporation that specializes in the sales of organic foods. The company has identified unsatisfied market segment in China.
- KACEN Company's Sales Plan
Large audience of KACEN's clients has been left with a negative impression of the company, leaving it open to attacks from competitors.
- Whole Foods Market Company in China
Whole Foods Market has branches in the United Kingdom and Canada. The company has spotted a void amid high-end consumers who prefer quality organic products in China.
- Etihad Airline Project: Strategic Management
Etihad Airways should focus on supplying its consumers with premium products that suit their needs and experiences. The premises should be furnished in a luxurious manner.
- Emirates Post: Strategic Supply Chain Management
Emirates Post has already achieved success in the identification of its core competencies and values. Besides, it is good at outsourcing practices and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company Marketing Plan
This paper provides a marketing plan for GlaxoSmithKline Company. It provides an analysis of the forces that prevail in the market for pharmaceutical products.
- Capital One Corporation Marketing Plan
Capital One Financial Corporation is one of diversified banks in the United States of America that provide a range of fiscal services and products to their clients.
- Product Marketing Throughout Three Time Zones
The relevance and suitability of measuring customer expectations, customer perceptions, customer satisfaction, and service quality is very essential in evaluating perspectives.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Marketing in the Hotel Industry
This paper identifies two hotel customer segments, describes the value chain of a hotel chain and analyzes the impact of product or service attributes on attracting customers.
- Kuwait Airways' Revenue Management Strategy
The study will examine Kuwait Airways' business models and revenue management strategies to establish essentially needed improvements.
- Atec Incorporation Marketing Plan
This marketing plan relates to Atec Incorporation, which operates in the UAE. The firm intends to venture into the production of coffee making machines.
- United Hearing Center's Business Plan
This report presents United Hearing Center’s business plan for the provision of medical earphone products in Kuwait.
- Australian Cruise Industry's Marketing Strategy
The report will cover market segmentation techniques, promotional approaches, and retention measures employed within the Australian cruise industry.
- Buyer Behaviour and Market Segmentation
Buyer behaviour can best be understood by segmentation of the market. Market segmentation refers to the classification of customers based on their demographic differences.
- My Etisalat App's Marketing Plan
My Etisalat app is a product offered by Etisalat telecom operator to its customers with a focus on an intuitive design and a wide range of useful features.
- HRMS TECH-Services Company Business Plan
The objective of the current business plan summary is to market and sale 600 units of the HR system to various organizations in the UAE over the first three years of its operation.
- Customer Service: A Practical Approach
Customer service is the backbone of every business and, therefore, it should be taken into consideration by organizations. A customer service system involves a number of processes.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in Examples
IKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Emirates Airline Business Strategy
The success of any airline depends on the business strategies adopted. This paper evaluates the business strategy of Emirates Airline.
- Nokia Company's Success Exploration
Nokia group consist of four key businesses which include; mobile phones, multimedia, networks and enterprise solutions.
- Ralph Lauren Company's Marketing Strategy
Ralph Lauren has numerous wholesale and retail stores across the globe. The company also sells merchandise online.
- Consumer Behaviour for Future Marketers
Economically and socially responsible purchasing behaviors of consumers have become a significant determinant of consumer behavior.
- Marketing Management: Development and Strategies
It is the work of the marketer to go for the most optimal choice that brings the best value proposition for the firm both in the short term and long term.
- Marks and Spencer Company's Marketing Principles
Marketing is a platform on which skills and products are exchanged between businesses and customers. This work describes the marketing principles of the Marks and Spencer company.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Videogame Sales Tracker
The subject of this report is a business idea – a service that tracks videogame sales on game launchers and online stores and collects the best deals.
- Marketing Plan for Whole Foods
By utilizing the latest innovative technologies, Whole Foods will be able to attract new customers and cement its position as the most powerful organization providing organic products.
- Marriott Customer Demographics & Market Segmentation
What is Mariott’s customer demographics? 🏨 This paper offers meaningful recommendations for Marriott to remain competitive in the hotel industry. 📈 Read the article to learn more about Mariott market segmentation. ➡️
- Outsourcing Benefits in Supply Chain Management
Strategic supply chain outsourcing is the process of hiring the services of an external agent to properly manage and control the supply chain of a company.
- An Investigation of How CRM Can Assist Service Companies to Meet Their Business Objectives
This dissertation investigates how the exploitation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can assist a service company to meet its business objectives.
- Expedia: A Marketing Plan
A marketing plan for Expedia: business objectives, marketing goals, industry analysis, marketing opportunities and threats, market targeting and segmentation, expected results.
- The Global Green Consumer
The global green market has had a major impact on consumer markets across the world. Consumer demands are overly now shaped by the products they are purchasing having a 'green' aspect.
- Marketing Management Analysis
Marketing and marketing management are essential parts of our lives today and affect each part of our lives whether knowingly or unknowingly.
- Strategy Report on Product Launch in the Australian Market
Strategy report of the LG side-by-side refrigerator with 15” LCD TV with remote control, including market segmentation, consumer behaviors, and the product strategy.
- Cuban Coffee: Coffee Shop Business Plan
The business will operate with the name of Cuban Coffee. It will be a small coffee shop set within the university for the students, lecturers and other staffs.
- SmartWorld Travel Business Plan
The SmartWorld Travel is a tourism agent who seeks to penetrate a lucrative market in a rapidly growing industry.
- SunTrust Bank and Bank of America: Marketing Concepts
The marketing strategies that are chosen should ensure that the customers are given the best services so as to maintain them and to improve on their well being and that of the society’s at large.
- Virtual Fitting Room: Product Marketing
For this purpose we have come up with a product called the Virtual Fitting Room. This is an interactive virtual fitting room with real-time clothing changing function.
- Sustainable Marketing Strategy and Its Elements
Societal marketing, geographical segmentation and real marketing are essential components of a sustainable marketing strategy for a company.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan Proposal
The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Best Buy Inc.: Company Analysis Project
This paper will look into the company analysis of Best Buy as a corporate leader of today excelling in the sales of electronic goods.
- Txiv Smart Meter Prototype Analysis
One way of enhancing profits is through mass production of the TXIV smart meter which involves mass procurement of raw materials.
- Global Gadgets Imports Firm's Marketing Strategy
Product diversification will be achieved through the introduction of housewares goods as part in addition to the existing product line of Global Gadgets Imports.
- Building Society and the Banking Sector in the UK
In the past few years, the future of building societies has witnessed an intense debate, with some people offering a scathing attack on its progress and future.
- Viability of a New Invention in Gymnasium Industry
This report would discuss the appropriate way to a new business in energy gymnasium industry as an extended business of the firm named “Amazing Ideas”.
- Jordan’s Landscaping: Marketing Management Plan
in the case of Jordan’s, they provide an all-around the year property maintenance for any project that they have maintained for very competitive rates.
- Hyundai Motor Company's Market Consulting Project
Hyundai Motor Company was founded in 1967 in South Korea by Mr Chung Ju Yung when there were other key players in the market.
- Adventure Tours Australia: International Marketing Plan
In order to introduce a new product to the market it is important that a comprehensive marketing strategy be developed by considering target market, market segment and positioning.
- Corporate Travel Services Marketing Plan
The Corporate Travel Services can adopt various strategies involved in marketing to improve its image and sales in the public.
- American Automobile Industry
This paper is based on the American automobile industry’s recent integrated marketing communication strategies.
- Marketing Strategy for Husky’s Breakfast Cereal
Description of macro environmental factors that impact the marketing of product: economic, natural, cultural, demographic, political and technological issues.
- MaxShim Florists: The Marketing Plan
The mission of MaxShim Florist is to become the leading supplier of floral products within the US domestic and foreign market.
- Main Steps in Developing the Marketing Strategy
The core concepts that are involved with strategic marketing include the customers’ needs, values, wants, products, exchange, communication and establishment of relationships.
- The Aspects of International Marketing
Starting with market research as the basis for entering into an international market, companies need to make proper decisions on whether to go abroad, how to enter markets, etc.
- "A Cut Above" Hairdressing Business' Marketing Management
The A Cut Above business has to introduce a new type of cutting and styling method to improve the good appearance and confidence of customers.
- Report on Microsoft Canada: Xbox Marketing
To increase its market performance, the management of Xbox Canada has formulated a strategy to increase its market share by venturing into the international market.
- A Tourism Product's Marketing Plan
The paper aims to illustrate how the firm can effectively launch the product in the market and attain a competitive advantage both in the domestic and foreign markets.
- Marketing Analysis of GameStop
This research deals with a market analysis of Game stop and its ability to use e-marketing theory, its competition, customers and marketing needs, target market profile, etc.
- Canterra Bros Firm's Vittoria Coffee Marketing Plan
The management of Canterra Bros incorporation can increase the firms’ level of revenue through effective repositioning of its Vittoria coffee brand in the market.
- Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack: Case Analysis
This paper has centered to represent an analysis and examination of the merger between Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack, and an investigation of whether it would be successful or not.
- Personal Finance Tesco Company
Tesco Plc is known as major grocery retail store worldwide. But now Tesco is going to offer Consumer Banking n the financial market to gather potential customers.
- Caribou Coffe Strategic Options
Caribou, a company owned gourmet coffee house operator in the United States is the second largest in the provision of quality gourmet coffee and espresso-based beverages.
- Pinkberry Product: Strategy and Launch to Taiwan
This paper takes a comprehensive and critical analysis of the marketing strategies and promotion of Pinkberry product and launch to Taiwan market.
- Aqua Auto-Care of Edinburgh Limited
This paper analyzes the business plan, how the business is carried out in Aqua auto-care of Edinburgh limited - a service industry providing car wash service.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing Strategy
Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Marketing and Its Segmentations
It is important for the company to implement effective marketing strategies. Before a company determines the correct marketing strategy, it must first analyze its place in the market.
- Situation Analysis of Hawaii’s Living Reef Program
The Hawaii Living Reef Program aims at creating public awareness on the importance of the living coral reef ecosystem and its contribution to the Hawaii lifestyle.
- Business Plan For the Mobile Vegetarian Restaurant
This mobile restaurant business plan illustrates how the vegetarian restaurant will provide its services competitively to its target market.
- Business School in London: Business Plan
The school will require various personnel to facilitate its operations. These will include educators and support staff to facilitate the process of education.
- Downfall: An Overview of British Motorcycle Industry
The UK Motorcycle Industry Downfall - An overview of the causes and possible solutions to the problems and challenges the industry faces.
- GM Holden Company's Integrated Marketing Communication
Outlining the importance of integrated marketing communication, this paper analyzes the role it plays in the brand-building process, based on the example of GM Holden.
- McCafe Comprehensive Company Analysis
The report evaluates the target market and factors that can be identified as political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental and having an impact on McCafe.
- Business Model Canvas Application
The following report will use the Business Model Canvas approach to elaborate on the model of the three companies: Alaw, Bodnant Blogs, and Caradog Cakes.
- Dell Inc.: Strategic Analysis
This essay reports on Dell Inc. strategic analysis. It addresses Dell Inc. internal strategic analysis through internal Dell Inc. business environmen.
- Huawei: Company’s Strategic Planning
This analysis aims to aid the company’s management in identifying the most influential factors and choosing an appropriate direction for further development.
- Khalifa University Marketing Plan
The marketing performance of Khalifa University will be evaluated as per its advantages and disadvantages in the competitive environment.
- The Effectiveness of the Pepsi Advertisement in Influencing Customer Behavior
This paper examines the effectiveness of the Pepsi advertisement in influencing customer behavior, as well as they ways which it has achieved its goals.
- Coca-Cola's Marketing Principles and Practices: News Analysis
The analysis of the news related to Coca-Cola launching a new product has allowed for concentrating on some of its key aspects of marketing.
- Smart Thermostats Are People’s Efficiency and Comfort
Smart thermostats are gaining momentum due to people’s search for efficiency and comfort. It is necessary to make the product more user-friendly by improving the interface.
- Buying Behavior and Market Analysis
This article describes the process by which a shopper makes a purchase decision for a particular product, as well as how marketers use this to segment the market.
- Pepsi: Consumer Behaviour Report
Pepsi is a beverage company that commenced its activities in the late 1980s after a merger with Frito Lay Company and provides beverages to consumers globally.
- Importance of Demographic Data and Psychographic Information in Marketing Decisions
Demographics are one of the most important features a marketer should consider prior to planning its campaign strategy or an ad.
- Cheryl Sharpton’s Clinical Group’s Analysis
The business known as Cheryl Sharpton’s Clinical Group will be concerned with giving advice providing administrative services to medical practitioners.
- Bates Farms and Dairy: PESTEL Analysis
This paper shows why Bates Farms and Dairy should enter the US market by conducting PESTEL analysis on the country and discussing the viable market segmentation plan.
- Huda Beauty: Marketing Strategy
Huda Beauty has determined that its most effective strategy of marketing is through the use of social media. This is the fastest way to reach the company’s target.
- Starbucks Corporation's Marketing Evaluation
The Starbucks brand is considered a high-quality coffee shop for those willing to hold a meeting in a peaceful and serene atmosphere, with a cup of coffee in their hands.
- Nike Inc.'s Marketing and Communications Plan Nike
Nike's strategies as a brand must be improved, updated, and revitalized to the best option if the company is to be successful in maintaining its profit and market position.
- Malaysian Airlines' Marketing Plan Critique
This critique assesses the marketing plan of Malaysian Airlines under the scrutiny of the theoretical framework chosen, as well as the scope, and precision of the data provided.
- Marketing Role in Gaining Competitive Advantage
Marketing provides a meaningful way to optimize a business plan of a company by narrowing down the target audience, enabling it to reach it with ease, and attracting new customers.
- Management Report: Tesco Personal Finance
This management report has discussed Tesco’s strategy, the current position in recession, and justification of their strategy.
- Telco Corporation Case Study: Focus on Customers
This article describes considerations that Telco Corporation should reorganize its production and sales processes so that focus on customers rather than on products.
- Australian Supermarket Industry Analysis
There are two dominant actors within the retail industry in Australia - Coles, and Woolworths. Together, they seem to possess about 80% of the whole market share.
- The BMW Company's Marketing Excellence
An overview and analysis of the BMW Company's marketing strategy illustrates the reasons for its success and identifies its organizational challenges.
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira: Case Study
The present case study will examine the hotel's approach to segmentation, targeting, and positioning, supporting the inquiry with other analytical tools.
- Business Plan Bob’s Fish & Chips
This report makes a market analysis of the fast-food industry in the UK using the PEST model. The internal environment of Bob’s Fish & Chips is analyzed using a SWOT analysis.
- New Venture Report: Customer Segments, etc.
When deciding which customers are the preferable audience, it is crucial to understand what they want from a product in contrast with what one’s deal can offer.
- Segmentation and Positioning for the Packaged Cookie Market
In the report, we hope to identify the major firms in this market, their positioning within the market, the overall segmentation of the packaged cookie market.
- Analysis of Telstra Company
The aim of this report is to give an examination and assessment of the current and potential profitability, and fiscal stability of Telstra Company.
- Noble Ketchup Manufacturing Company Business Plan
Noble Ketchup Manufacturing’s objectives include improvement of inventory turnover by at least 12% in the first year of operation, and maintaining high-quality products.
- Financial Reporting Case: JB Hi-Fi Ltd
The retail company JB Hi-Fi Ltd’s financial ratios are stable and this corroborates the earlier view that the retail company is considered as the best.
- Yield Management in the Hospitality Industry
The purpose of this article is to look at how yield management is used by business administrators and hotel owners in Saudi Arabia.
- Yield Management of Saudi Hotels
The managers of Saudi hotels attach great importance to corporate clients, airlines, wholesalers because they are important for increasing the occupancy rates and profitability.
- LVHM Case Study: European Fourth Directive and IAS 1
The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is an institution that was set up in August 2003 to regulate the financial institutions in France.
- The Definition of Yield Management
Researchers and practitioners can provide various definitions of such a concept as yield management. While explaining this term, they can focus on its various dimensions.
- Company Analysis Alianz Saudi Cooperative Insurance Company
Allianz Saudi Cooperative Insurance Company is considered to be the leading multinational company in the globe.
- Eden Foods Company's Marketing Plan in the US
This paper will discuss a marketing plan for Eden Foods Company based in the US. The company faces a potential opportunity for an expanding market despite intense competition.
- Marketing: The Marketing Mix in Waterstones
This paper analyzes the marketing mix in Waterstones – environmental factors, market segmentation and segmentation methods, buyer decision making, problems facing Waterstones.
- Summerlin Real Estate Analysis
This essay focuses on both macro-level and micro-level analyses to explore Summerlin developed by The Howard Hughes Corporation in Las Vegas, NV.
- Power Tool Corporation Business Plan
The paper presents a business plan for Power Tool corporation, including mission statement and value proposition, key operating principles, 5-year and 10-year strategic objectives.
- Home Automation System Start Up
This research is aimed at starting up a company in the market of a household technology company that deals with high-tech installations aimed at improving home security.
- Almarai Company and Dynamics of Business Environment
A change in the political environment can change how corporations are governed and the models of business to adopt.
- Coca Cola: Marketing, Strategy Analysis
Companies have employed various strategies in trying to capture a significant percentage of their market share.
- Sainsbury's and the Application of Marketing Principles
Sainsbury's is one of the leading supermarket chains in the United Kingdom. But there was a time when this organization was the best there is.
- Uber Company's Analysis and Market Segmentation
This paper aims at examining the main issues associated with Uber and conducting a SWOT analysis and market segmentation.
- MTN Ghana Is a Telecommunications Company Marketing Strategy
This paper discussed how MTN Ghana telecommunications company applied various marketing concepts in its business.