- Computer Sales Business Concept Strategic Management Plan
The strategic management plan of the business idea of selling new and refurbished computers could be a success using the strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Etihad Airways Strategy & Etihad Airways Mission Statement
Analyzing Etihad Airlines ✈️, its organizational structure, financial statements 💵 ,and annual reports? This paper analyzes Etihad airways mission statement, vision, values, objectives, history, and strategies, a major airline company based in Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- Facebook Company's External and Internal Environments
This paper gives a detailed analysis of Facebook’s external and internal environments and strategies that can sustain its performance.
- Vodafone Company's Global Strategy and Mission
Vodafone is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the UK. The company’s mission is designed to make the organization a communications leader in an interconnected world.
- The Coach Company's Strategic Management Analysis
This report reflects on strategic issues affecting the Coach Company, including elements of the industry and the company’s financial health, performance and challenges.
- Tico Mas Company Strategic Management
Tico Mas (a fast food hypothetical company), is an organisation seeking to establish a number of company outlets and franchises within the US and nations in Asia.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to Bangkok
Etihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Apple Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Capacity
Apple Incorporation has managed to retain its top position as the most valuable brand in the global market, edging out other reputable companies.
- McDonald’s Marketing Strategy – a Case Study
How to describe McDonald’s marketing strategy? 🍔 This report analyzes the global marketing strategy of McDonald’s. 💹 It covers company’s background, environmental analysis, SWOT analysis, and the general marketing mix of the McDonald’s. 📝
- Whole Foods Market Company’s Strategic Audit
This paper is a strategic audit of Whole Foods Market, right from its inception to 2004 where the case study ends. The company has been very successful in its operations.
- IPhone 5: Operation Management and Supply Chain
Apple has to re-strategize to retain its market share. It has to come up with a unique supply chain plan that will enable it to deliver its iPhones to the market in the best way.
- Toyota Company in China: Global Strategy
In this paper, the focus is on analysing the current problems that Toyota is facing in China and strategies that can be employed to address them.
- Coach Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Competency
The internal and external environment assessment indicates that Coach Inc. is geared towards further market expansion, especially in the international markets.
- British Gas Strategic Objectives & Management
Writing about British Gas strategic objectives? ⛽ The paper discusses differentiation, customer satisfaction, and other British Gas facts. 🛢️Read attentively to learn about British Gas performance in the energy sector in the UK. ✅
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- Creativity Management: the Way to True Inspiration
Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration is a 2014 book, written by Amy Wallace and Edwin Catmull, about managing creativity.
- Seconal Foods Company's Analysis and Marketing Plan
This paper is to outline a marketing plan for Seconal Foods while focusing on the most important elements of the marketing process.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Technological Changes and Their Impact on Business
Technological change has become inevitable as technology has the capability to multitask and generate high quality products within cost-effective business frameworks.
- Burger King Company: Strategic Audit
The paper contains an analysis of the internal and external market environments of Burger King. The company needs to solve the key problems of the domestic and foreign markets.
- Netflix Company's Strategy in Context
What is Netflix external environment? 🤔 Netflix is the leading streaming network in the world, available in over one hundred and ninety countries, which represents its key strength. 🎥 Read this paper to get a good Netflix external & internal environment analysis. 📜
- Coca-Cola External Environment & Internal Factors Analysis
Coca-Cola's external environment is a very broad topic to investigate. 🥤 Let’s dive into Coca-Cola's external and internal analysis today. 📊 You’ll find out the company’s most appropriate strategy and some of the major factors influencing its market position. 🏆
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Services
The investigation of service delivery reliability, timely response, personalized attention, and staff as important aspects of customer service at the company DEWA.
- General Electric Company's Strategic Management
GE is a well-established brand that operates in different markets and focuses on industrial manufacturing, capital investments and healthcare.
- Tesla Internal Environment & Tesla External Strategy Analysis
Analyzing Tesla’s strategy in the global environment 🌎 ? Tesla operates in an automotive industry 🚗 that is exposed to political instabilities in major markets, although government incentives have helped in the development of EVs.
- Organizational Change and Human Resource Management in Emirates Airlines
This paper determines the success of organizational change and human resource management in Emirates Airlines as it embarked on transformations in its operations and information systems.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing Strategies
In this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Hennes & Mauritz Company's Market Environment
The H&M company targets customers who are interested in the fashion apparel. The company specializes in the cheap chic and fast fashion products for women, men, and children.
- Apple's iPhone 7: Marketing Plan
Apple Inc. is one of the leading companies in the technology industry where it specializes in the production of electronic gadgets.
- Development of Marketing Strategy
The aim of marketing concept should not be only satisfying customers but also achieving its own goals and objectives. It goals and objectives can be higher profit, increase market share and growth.
- Dell Computer Inc.: Company Analysis
Dell computer Inc. overview, analysis of Dell home sales external environment, Dell home sales internal environment, conclusion and recommendations.
- Ford Motor Company: Strategic Goals
The business goals of Ford are to deliver the best quality and innovative solutions to the end consumer, expend internationally and enter new markets.
- The Role of SWOT Analysis in Marketing
The method of the SWOT analysis was designed to assess the ways how a company evolves, what kind of positive and harmful factors influence its operation process.
- British Petroleum Company's Business Planning
British Petroleum Company have contributed immensely to the growth of the economy globally; the company concentrates on different business activities in the oil and gas industry.
- Management. Organization Design
Organization design in essence entails the plans in which an organization intends to achieve its stated objectives.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic Management
The paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- New Tours and Travel Business Venture: Business Plan
This paper therefore is a feasibility study cum business plan for a new tours and travel business venture in the leisure tour and travel industry.
- The Process of Recruiting and Retaining Employees
This paper examines both the internal and external factors that may affect the process of recruitment and retaining employees.
- Bank Audi and Saudi British Bank Comparison
Bank Audi S.A.L. – Audi Saradar Group is a Lebanese joint-stock company. SABB is a Saudi Joint Stock Company with a strong track record and a heritage that stretches back 30 years.
- Strategic Human Resources Management in Service Industry
There're 5 steps in Strategic planning in Human Resources maintained in this report: Mission and goals. Environmental analysis. Strategic formulation. Strategy implementation.
- Smart Motors Ltd: SWOT Analysis for a Second Hand Motor Vehicle Selling Company
The company will be located in New York City. The company will be dealing with buying and selling of second hand motor vehicle at national and international levels.
- External and Internal Environment
The growing complexities in the business environment have invoked a new urgency for organizations; the need for the organizations to have a clear structure.
- Baskin Robbins the Ice Cream Chain: A Case Study
Baskin Robbins, a worldwide known ice cream chain. In 60 years Baskin Robbins has grown immensely and now offers 1000 flavors in ice cream along with other products.
- Apple Incorporation's Strategic Analyses
The paper discusses the internal and external environment of Appl. Various models assist in the analysis, including PEST factors, Ansoff matrix, Porter’s five forces.
- InteCom: Proposed Strategic Development Plan
This report presents the discussion of the situation which emerged in the company InteCom in 1982. This work is aimed at developing action plan for this enterprise.
- Jimmy Possum: The Business Case Study
This article talks about Jimmy Possum as a successful business in the Australian furniture sector, it`s strategic and marketing decisions with PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Main Steps in Developing the Marketing Strategy
The core concepts that are involved with strategic marketing include the customers’ needs, values, wants, products, exchange, communication and establishment of relationships.
- Golden Circle Company's International Marketing Plan
The Golden Circle Company is one of the Australian fine fruits and vegetable manufacturers, which produces more than 15 varieties and is one of the largest pineapple processors.
- Global Challenges for Business , Management and Leadership
Management of the organization by choosing how to optimally use the individual strengths and capabilities of employees, forming a group.
- Wal-Mart Strategic Audit: Origins, Objectives and Strategies
Currently, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. displays the signs of recovery from the crisis caused to the bulk of business companies worldwide by the economic recession and financial downturn.
- Nike: Company Culture and External Environment
This study is dedicated to shed more light on the analysis of internal and external influences of Nike Company.
- Strategic Marketing on the Coles Supermarkets' Case
The paper analyzes the internal and external environment of the company and industry Coles Supermarkets operates in, based on two main strategic management analysis: SWOT and PEST.
- Knowledge Management
For effective human resource management, it is essential to have a separate human resources department. The roles of an HR manager and the practices that can be implemented are also discussed.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEs
The mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- The Process of Globalization
In an organization that has entered the process of globalization, some traditional processes may remain, but governance and structural arrangements are different.
- Benihana of Tokyo: Case Study
This report identifies the present strategy of Benihana, key elements of the overall strategy, resources, types of financing that are being employed, and growth plans.
- Emirates Airways: Organization Theories and Design
The company selected for analysis is Emirates Airways. This company is the largest carrier in the Middle East founded in 1985.
- California Pizza Kitchen's Strategic Analysis
California Pizza Kitchen’s external analysis scans the external environment for factors that might open up new opportunities or present threats to survival.
- Consumers’ Behaviors in Life Fit Gymnasium Center
Consumers’ behaviors at the fitness clubs have changed a lot and therefore, it becomes important to investigate the changes of consumers’ behaviors at fitness clubs.
- Marketing Fundamentals to Magnolia Web Studio
Demonstration of the applicability of the marketing concepts to promote the website Magnolia Web Studio. The paper contains an overview of the general marketing concept
- Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation's Strategy Proposal
The paper gives an analytical strategic analysis of the Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation and provides a proposal of a new strategy for development.
- Wait Watchers International: Strategic Analysis and Future Directions
This analysis will help Weight Watcher company to align its performance positively against the forces of change that affect the business environment.
- Frito Lay Company: Strategy Analysis
Frito Lay is one of the companies which develop unique strategies and marketing approach in order to compete on the market and increase sales.
- Advanced Marketing Strategy of Nokorola Report
The report analyzes Nokorola’s status using the PESTEL analysis, the porter forces, and the six Ps and describes what Nokorola can do to salvage its future.
- Corporate Strategic Audit of Turkcell Company
The company is the largest in Turkey in the field of mobile and optical infrastructure. It is listed on both the Turkey Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Dell Inc.'s Marketing Strategy and Plan
Amidst much competition in computer products, Dell has tried its own marketing mix and continues to employ various techniques to counter this competition.
- Du Company Strategic Analysis
Du makes the mission statement in its annual reports as to make the customers happy and to become one of the employers of choice to attract and retain best talents.
- Coca-Cola Company's Strategic Choice and Analysis
Firms such as Coca-Cola are increasingly faced with many challenges as a result of changing business environments. This paper will analyze issues of the Coca-Cola company.
- 99p Stores: Company Analysis
The discussion of this paper entails an analysis of a fast growing company. The firm considered is 99p Store which is established within UK.
- Woolworth Organization: Company Analysis
This paper will mainly focus on the plans and strategies that Woolworth organizations should formulate to attain success.
- The Developing Role of HR Within Modern Day Business
HR departments have been compelled to transform from primarily operational roles to the assumption of duties, which serve the goals and needs of their institutions.
- McDonald's Human Resources Management Practice
This report dwells upon McDonald's internal recruitment policy with a focus on internal and external factors affecting it and methods to improve the practice.
- Strategic Analysis of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
The following paper presents a comprehensive in-depth strategic analysis on the development and management of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- General Motors Business Analysis
General Motors is one of the largest and most successful automobile manufacturing companies, which has been at the top of sales for decades.
- Uber Case Study: Online Technology Development
Uber is an online technology-based company that was established in San Francisco, in 2009, with a view to assisting people who needed taxi services.
- Netflix: Strategy Report
Customers’ experiences with the new platform and particular sellers will support mid-term evaluations and improve Netflix’s seller selection practices.
- QANTAS and the Middle Eastern Success Mode
This essay aims to answer the question” what approach should be employed by Qantas in regaining strategic competitiveness in light of competition from airlines from the Persian Gulf?”.
- Netflix: Strategy Analysis
Based on the exploration of internal strategic factors, it is recommended for Netflix to consider becoming a multi-sided platform (MSP).
- Tesla Inc.: Strategic Management
The report examines internal environment from which Tesla’s issues stem and identifies the strategic measures that were undertaken to begin addressing the company’s challenges.
- Managing HR in a Business Context - 3F Brief Business Environment
The use of lower-cost raw materials brings cost reduction. Nevertheless, no further innovation in products according to customer needs is an issue to be solved.
- Internal and External Environment of PepsiCo: Company Analysis
PepsiCo is a large multinational company which operates across the globe, mostly in the US and other developed nations. Its main products are soda drinks.
- General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia
This report addresses General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia strategy management about all relevant aspects.
- Eastman Kodak Company's Strategic Management Problem
Eastman Kodak failed to embrace change at a time when customers’ expectations were changing, allowing its rivals to expand their market share rapidly at their own expense.
- Netflix Inc.'s Business Strategy and Strategic Analysis
The competitive pricing of Netflix services allows the company's subscribers to watch unlimited content for an affordable price.
- Company Analysis: The Coca-Cola Company
Analysis of the external environment makes it possible for the company to understand changing trends in the market, including threats and opportunities in a given country.
- Best Food Superstore Policy
The store implements the policy so as to beat competition and to demonstrate the company’s responsibility in paying for its failures to the employees.
- United Airlines Strategic Analysis Report
This report analyzes the internal structure and external environment of United Airlines, one of the largest air carriers in the U.S.
- Strategy Implementation of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
This paper aims to determine Hertz’ market position, analyse its corporate social responsibility and define growth opportunities for the company.
- Better Way Company's Recruitment Plan
The paper examines the structure, external, internal environment, organizational structure of the company Better Way, and sets recruiting goals to help the company's development.
- JUMBO Seafood: Environment Analysis and Business Level Strategy
This report will address JUMBO Seafood’s competitors, customers, and collaborators, SWOT, VRIN, and value chain analysis, and establish a new takeout and delivery service.
- Nexus Cardiac Product Ltd.
Nexus Company's success is measured by the increase in its sales volume, access to external markets, and technological approach to developing new products.
- Amazon’s Internal and External Environmental Analysis
The purpose of this report is to provide recommendations on the course of action for Amazon’s leadership based on the analysis of Amazon’s internal and external environments.
- Tim Hortons Inc.: Strategic Analysis
Tim Hortons Inc.’s vision articulates what the company hopes to become in the future while helping direct its strategies such as expansion into the global presence.
- Strategic Analysis of Diageo Multinational Corporation
This paper proposes to analyze the strategic position of Diageo PLC and analyze the connection between its approaches. The paper also intends to use the SWOT analysis model
- Good Mark Company Limited: Evaluation Management Project
Good Mark Industrial Limited has faced various problems and challenges in the past period it has been in operation.
- Facebook: External and Internal Environments
This paper gives a detailed analysis of Facebook’s external and internal environments and strategies that can sustain its performance.
- The Boeing Company: Organization Structure
This paper will expound on the Boeing Company organization's formal structure, culture, leadership, environment, and possible change needed.
- MTN Nigeria Company's Strategic Issue Analysis
The strategic issue affecting MTN Nigeria is its high operational costs. They take resources from the company, forcing it to change its pricing strategy to manage its expenses.
- Uber Firm's External and Internal Environments
This paper aims to apply strategic analysis to determine Uber's threats, opportunities, strengths, and weaknesses by analyzing its internal and external environment.
- Hyatt Hotel Corporation's Analysis and Environment Evaluation
Hyatt Hotels company has experienced rapid growth and success to become one of the models of excellence in the high-end hotels and resorts niche.
- The Coca-Cola Company: Strategic Plan Evaluation
The report gives a detailed analysis of the existing marketing strategic plan for the Coca-Cola Company based in Pakistan, providing recommendations for adoption.
- Betterhomes Company's Strategic Planning
The proposed strategic plan for Betterhomes LLC involves using Michael Porter's five forces model, retraining employees, and improving the customer experience.
- The Hershey Company: Strategic Audit of the Organization
The Hershey Company is a leading manufacturer, seller, and distributor of chocolate and confectionery products in the United States.
- Mercedes Benz Corporation's Policy and Strategic Management
This paper analyzes the following parts of the Mercedes Benz company's operation: market environment, resource and capability, and strategic fit.
- Enron Case Study: Analysis of the Company's History
Enron was an energy-trading company established in 1985 in Houston, TX, as a result of a merger of two companies, Internorth and Houston Natural Gas.
- Hainan Airlines Business Strategy
This report aims to identify the specifics of the internal and external environments of Hainan Airlines with an emphasis on its competitive advantage.
- BYD Company's Internal Environment Analysis
The BYD company's commitment to transforming the global automotive market has been enhanced through attractive and supportive company culture.
- JD Sports Diversification: Real Estate Market in the UK
This paper provides an analysis of JD Sports, which includes an analysis of external and internal factors and recommendations for the company's entry into the real estate market.
- Vending Machine "Great Coffee": Business Proposal
The company ‘Great Coffee’ will offer four types of coffee Espresso, Americano, Latte, and Cappuccino on University campuses.
- Strategic Analysis of David Jones Brand
This report will explore the David Jones Brand internal and external environment to help develop a new strategic direction.
- Amazon Company’s External and Internal Environments
This essay is going to analyze the Amazon e-commerce company's external and internal factors influencing the operation.
- Analysis of Apple Inc.'s External and Internal Environments
This paper analyzes Apple Inc.'s environmental factors, forces that drive its competitive advantage, and strategies to address its future ability to remain active in the industry.
- The Unilever Group's Strategies for the Next Five Years
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the Unilever Group to determine the best strategies for the next five years.
- The Under Armour Strategic (SWOT) Analysis
This paper presents a SWOT analysis for Under Armour, examining the key aspects of its internal and external environment and suggesting a Customer Card service.