- Snack Foods Industry Analysis: Porter’s Five Forces
This paper discusses the five main competitive forces in the snack foods industry and how they impact on operations of different firms that manufacture these products.
- Laptop Industry’s Characteristics and Analysis
Researching the laptop industry? 💻 This paper conducts measurements of laptop market share and size: the PEST analysis and Porter’s six forces. 📈 You can find information about laptop industry in India and other countries. 🖱️
- UK Electricity Companies: Industry Report
In the UK, the industry of electricity supply has been categorised into four: electricity generation, electricity transmission, electricity distribution, and electricity supply.
- Energy Industry in the United States
This paper is about the energy industry in the United States. It is argued that the US energy industry has a multiproduct structure, which is majorly shaped by economies of scope.
- The Best UAE Airline – Analysis of the Aviation Industry in UAE
Analyzing UAE airlines? ✈️ It is an amazing topic! This paper researches the aviation industry in UAE. 🔬 Read the article to learn about the competitiveness of the industry, UAE Airlines’ commercials, ticket pricing policies, first-class products, etc. ✅
- Louis Vuitton Company's Strategic Management Policies
In this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the strategic management policies that this firm is using to gain a competitive edge over its market rivals.
- Nintendo Company Strategy
The video gaming industry is dominated by Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. The three companies have battled for market supremacy since the late 1990s.
- Porter’s Five Forces Model Industry Analysis
Porter’s Five Force model of industry analysis basically seeks to enable players in an industry on how to dominate the market.
- Arab Online Inc Company: E-Business Plan
The new e-business will target this market segment to address the market gap. The company will be known as Arab Online Inc. It will specifically focus on delivering various electronic products.
- Qantas Airline Company Multi-Brand Approach
Qantas belongs to the airline industry. It provides international travel services from Australia, to major cities, and destinations all over the world.
- Coca Cola Company in China
Over the past few years Coca Cola has attempted to gain a foothold into the Chinese market through a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Google Inc.'s Marketing Strategic Capabilities
The report examines the Google company’s internationalization marketing strategic capabilities to present recommendations for improvement.
- The Apple Company Overview
The Apple Company is widely recognized, and one of the leading companies in developing and distributing advanced information and communication products.
- Emirates National Oil Company's Corporate Social Responsibility
The proposal evaluates how corporate social responsibility has contributed to the improvement of the Emirates National Oil Company’s public image and reputation.
- Hilton Worldwide Company and Its Competitors
Hilton is an international organization that provides hotel and hospitality services to clients across North America and the rest of the world.
- Toyota Company in China: Global Strategy
In this paper, the focus is on analysing the current problems that Toyota is facing in China and strategies that can be employed to address them.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic Management of Nestle: Nescafe Marketing Strategy
Researching strategic management of Nestle or ☕️ Nescafe marketing strategy? Business strategy analysis is very important as it enables the company’s executives to make better 📈 decisions. The Nestlé Company is the business of interest in this case.
- British Gas Strategic Objectives & Management
Writing about British Gas strategic objectives? ⛽ The paper discusses differentiation, customer satisfaction, and other British Gas facts. 🛢️Read attentively to learn about British Gas performance in the energy sector in the UK. ✅
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- Treasury Wines Estates Company's Marketing Plan
The marketing plan of Treasury Wines Estate presents strategies of introducing new wine brands into the Indian market to attain its main strategic objective.
- Export of Date Products to the United Kingdom
Dates are fruits commonly grown in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The UK firm’s primary marketing objective is to increase the market size for date fruit.
- Emirates Airlines' Successful Strategic Management
In this strategic management paper, the focus was to determine the strategic management techniques that Emirates Airlines has been using to achieve its current levels of success.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in China
The paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- McDonald’s Supply Chain Management & Sourcing
How to describe McDonald’s’ supply chain management strategy? 🍟 This case study discusses McDonald’s sourcing and examines its supply chain and other issues. 💵 In the end, you’ll find recommendations for facilitating the company's future growth. 📈
- General Motors Company's Strategies and Policies
This paper explores the company by analyzing its inception and performance history, the business strategy, and the policy adopted over the years.
- Starbucks Strategic Plan & Global Market
Researching Starbucks strategic plan? ☕ Read the paper to learn how Starbucks has attained an optimal market position in the specialty business. 🥇 However, the Starbucks company can enhance its performance by implementing strategic marketing recommendations. ❗
- Global Companies and Their Industries' Analysis
This paper provides an analysis of five companies namely FreshDirect Inc., RBC Bank, FedEx Corp. Blackberry Inc., and HSBC Holdings Plc.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Videogame Sales Tracker
The subject of this report is a business idea – a service that tracks videogame sales on game launchers and online stores and collects the best deals.
- Bulgari Marketing Strategy and Industry Analysis
Working on Bulgari marketing strategy? 👜 Bulgari (BVLGARI) is an Italian jewelry brand that has expanded into the hospitality industry. 💍 Read the paper to learn more about BVLGARI target market and brand value and other aspects. ✅
- Steel Industry: Thriving in a Competitive Global Environment
The global steel industry is highly competitive as large multinational corporations struggle to expand their market share beyond their national borders.
- Mining Industry in Australia
Mining refers to the extraction of valuable minerals from the earth's surface with the aim of earning a form of revenue from the sale or use of the mineral materials.
- Amazon in India
The governments where Amazon operates have the role of legislating strong cybercrime laws and effectively implementing them to protect the online business platform of this multinational company.
- Business Plan: UNIK AutoCare Services Limited
The proposed UNIK AutoCare Services Limited is an auto repair business that aims at offering quality and unique auto repair services at competitive pricing for customers within the city of Riyadh.
- Volterman Smart Wallet: Strategic Marketing Plan
The strategic marketing plan for Volterman smart wallet focuses on how this company can use its limited resources to achieve market success.
- Glass Products Export Business Plan
This export business plan essentially aims at preparing the business and makes it ready for entry into the international marketplace.
- Risk Management Services as a Business Venture
Risk management is an important field in market operation. Most of the firms insures their businesses so that they can recover in case of a loss.
- Easy Jet E-Business Strategies
Europe’s low-cost airlines Easy Jet has explored the opportunities available in e-commerce. This paper discusses the e-business strategies followed by Easy Jet that contributed to its rapid growth and success.
- Dell Computers: Strategic Management
Dell has enjoyed great success in delivering quality products and solutions to its clients while its current sales levels are high and business growth is imminent.
- Expedia: A Marketing Plan
A marketing plan for Expedia: business objectives, marketing goals, industry analysis, marketing opportunities and threats, market targeting and segmentation, expected results.
- Ford Motor Company: Strategic Goals
The business goals of Ford are to deliver the best quality and innovative solutions to the end consumer, expend internationally and enter new markets.
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic Management
Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- Target Company Financial Statement Analysis
This report covers analysis of Target Company’s performance of three years that is in year 2005, 2006 and 2006. Ratios are calculated to draw inferences about the financial soundness of the company.
- Service Marketing in the Mobile Industry
Marketing is vital in all types of organizations and in order to be successful, there is the need to incorporate the marketing mix.
- The Global Oil Industry-Present and Future
Oil producing countries face various individual problems that are triggered by the economic status of those countries.
- Paper Works Company's Project Financing
Paper Works is a company engaged in the production and distribution of paper products used in offices, schools, and households.
- International Marketing: The Analysis of the Market
This paper discusses the important aspects that are necessary before getting into the new business venture. This analysis is vital for the purpose of expansion.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan Proposal
The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Examining the Operations of Wal-Mart
The discussion of paper focus on the current industry in which names of different competitors or rivals of Wal-Mart are mentioned and company’s current status.
- “Pink or Blue” Boutique: Services Marketing Plan
This paper would be considering the success story of “Pink or blue”, one of the flourishing boutiques located in the second largest city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.
- Strategic Plan for Dubai World Trade Centre
In order to develop a reasonable strategic plan for Dubai World Trade Centre, housing keeping department, the company’s mission and dream must be integrated with its objectives
- Nokia Company's History and Analysis
This research will provide a short description of the Nokia company, the reason behind choosing this particular company, its target market, and the current situation of Nokia.
- Industry Analysis on the Global Fast-Food Industry
The industry analysis constitutes scrutiny of the dominant economic features, competitive forces, key driving factors, and key success factors of the industry.
- American Automobile Industry
This paper is based on the American automobile industry’s recent integrated marketing communication strategies.
- Qantas’ Resource- Base Analysis and Competition
The document describes the internal and external environment of Qantas airline in terms of its management and strategy to compete in the industry environment.
- SABIC and the Petrochemical Industry of Saudi Arabia
In view of all the challenges that the petrochemical industry faces, SABIC has undertaken certain steps to meet all these challenges.
- "International Union Trading Company" Industrial Research
International Union Trading Company is a company dealing with provision of services in the Gulf region. It’s fairly new in the market although it commands a significant market share.
- XYZ: Marketing Business Plan
The business environment of XYZ Company for their new product Easy Oven and Easy Cooker comprises of the demographic, economic, and other related issues in the market of Australia.
- Florist Boutique + Café: Business Plan
The business plan is going to be prepared on a combined flower shop and coffee house known as “Florist Boutique + Café”.
- Dynamic Audio Teaching Ltd.: Business Plan
The Dynamic Audio Teaching projects development was devised to rectify current problems and constructed with industry collaboration.
- Davis Service Group Plc - Strategy in Action
The Davis Group Plc has been successful in expanding its operations in most parts of Europe through acquisition and organic growth.
- An Analysis of Petrochemical Industry
Petrochemical industry has witnessed rampant growth over the past decades. There has been a shift in production of petrochemical products from the Western to Eastern countries.
- PepsiCo: Company Analysis
The firm’s success is evident from the fact that it has managed to become the global leader within the industry having achieved a number of milestones over the years.
- The Saudi Arabia's Strategy in Oil and Gas Industry
The objective of the report is to conduct a strategic analysis on Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas industry. In addition, the report entails an analysis of how a firm’s competitive position is determined by the industry structure in which the firm operates.
- Essentials of Strategic Management. Nucor Corporation
In order for Nucor Corporation to attain its low cost leadership strategy, the firm’s management team should improve on its strategic management process.
- Chile Mining Industry Pertaining to Copper
As an emerging market in the Latin American region, the nations’ mining industry in general, and copper production in particular is of great significance to this country.
- IKEA: Essentials of Strategic Management
One of the issues with which IKEA is dealing is diversity, as the company expands and develops itself, the management of the company is trying to keep its core values alive.
- Werribee Park: Marketing Strategy
The case of Werribee has presented an avenue of understanding that different aspects of marketing can be used to attract and retain customers.
- Business Proposal Report for a Child Day Care
The main aim of a contemporary day care center is to provide traditional child day care that meets the child’s care and provides activity based learning environment for them.
- Davis Service Group: Strategy Action
The report entails an analysis of the Australian textile maintenance services industry. The competitive challenges facing Davis Service Group are analyzed.
- The Apple Company: Company Strategic Management Analysis
Despite its strong brand in the U.S. market, the Company has not penetrated the international market as compared to its competitors.
- Sprague Warner-Kenny Corporation: Company Information
Due to its uniqueness and diversification of the food industry, its share price raised three times above in 1946; later on, it had named Consolidated Foods Corporation.
- McKinsey & Company's Analysis and Industry Features
McKinsey & Company operates in management consulting primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. It has a significant worldwide presence.
- Al Rawabi Dairy: Company Overview
The paper aims to organise a strategic plan for Al Rawabi Dairy farm through getting an overview of this company. It considers the history, mission, and its core business value.
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Luxury Market
The paper is aimed at reviewing the most important components of the business success such as industry analysis, grounding of materialism theory as well as social class analysis.
- Strategic Management. Casino Industry
This paper seeks to analyze the possibility of improving the hospitality side of gaming sphere from the perspective of several aspects, such as political / legal, economic and others.
- TESCO Personal Finance and Strategic Analysis
In the United Kingdom, TESCO is the largest and leading retail business in the food and non-food industry. This retail business is also in personal finance.
- Hilton Adelaide: External, Industry Environment Analysis
Political, economic, technological and social factors are the main external factors affecting Hilton Adelaide's business performance.
- Entrepreneurial Organisation Report
Entrepreneurial organizations are the most vulnerable firms. Different steps of doing the business. These steps shape the probability of success for the firm.
- Business-to-Consumer DVD E-Commerce Business
In the B2C model, trade occurs when a client and a certain business are linked through an e-commerce site. The paper provides the case study for proposal DVD E-commerce Business.
- Wait Watchers International: Strategic Analysis and Future Directions
This analysis will help Weight Watcher company to align its performance positively against the forces of change that affect the business environment.
- The U.S. Brewing Industry Research
The paper will attempt to provide an overview of the brewing industry in the United States and the different strategies used by brewing companies, and the regulation's influence.
- Business Plan for Global Curios
The objectives of the Global Curious include the supply of curious to Americans, the financial security of the investors, and getting a productive activity in the post-retirement period.
- Du Company Strategic Analysis
Du makes the mission statement in its annual reports as to make the customers happy and to become one of the employers of choice to attract and retain best talents.
- Ryanair - the Low-Fares Airline
Ryanair is one of the low cost airlines in Europe with its headquarters at Dublin airport in Ireland. The company was established in 1985, flying between Waterford and London.
- External Analysis in the US Retail Industry
The US retail market is full of political influence since it includes the people and the people are the building blocks of all politics.
- Living Ventures Limited Company's Analysis
The author analyzes the company Living Ventures Limited, examines its history, strategies, as well as strengths and weaknesses.
- Enterprise 'Rent-A-Car' and Its Business Strategies
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest car rental company in North America. It has over the years focused its operations on off the airport car leasing services.
- Qantas: Strategic Management
In terms of product, Qantas lacks a distinguishable or unique product as their services are a reflection of similar services offered by competitors.
- Business Proposal: a Fitness Center in Australia
This is a business proposal seeking financial support to startup a fitness center in Australia. It has listed the mission statement, vision, and objectives of the business.
- Air Asia Company's Strategic Management and Analysis
Political factors state the aviation regulations and acts that are needed by aviation companies such as Air Asia in order to do business.
- The Zeus Fitness Business Plan
Zeus Fitness seeks to capitalize on its growth to launch a unique gym and fitness experience to the target demographic.
- Wakame Restaurant Case: Key Business Points
Wakame is one of the most successful fine dining restaurants in downtown Dubai. It specializes in modern Asian cuisine and prides itself in its simple but adventurous dishes.
- An Application for Smart Toys: Exploring the Toy Industry Opportunities
This paper will address the process of developing, marketing, and selling the latest application for Smart Toys.
- Phantom and Wakame: Companies Analysis
Phantom is a consultancy firm that could help Wakame in regard to management optimization and marketing changes.
- Apple INC.: Electronics Industry Company
The industry is driven by innovation; thus, significant pressure is placed on the design and engineering teams of Apple INC. to design and develop innovative products.
- Nike Company Case Analysis
Nike is among the brands that can be called world recognized. Not many companies can be proud of such an accomplishment.
- Marketing Strategy of Farillio (UK)
The given paper is going to analyze and critique the marketing strategy of Farillio, including its issues, challenges, and opportunities, present company background.
- Gogo Juice Company: Financial Plan
Financial projections indicate that it should begin making a substantial profit, which will keep multiplying, by the end of its 3rd year with an initial capital of $200,000.
- Movie Rental Industry Analysis
The main purpose of the paper is to discuss the primary strategic business area in which the movie rental industry will operate with high profitability.
- Coca-Cola Company: Difficulties of Global Organization
Coca-Cola being a global organization has confronted numerous difficulties. It has handled the issues productively and manages to uphold its brand image.
- Tesla Inc.: Strategic Management
The report examines internal environment from which Tesla’s issues stem and identifies the strategic measures that were undertaken to begin addressing the company’s challenges.
- Impact of CoronaVirus on the Aviation Sector: Emirates Airline
The study seeks to investigate how Emirates Airline can deal with the impact of the corona virus to ensure that it remains sustainable.
- Improvements in Automobile Industry
The aim of this paper is to analyze the latest improvements in the automobile sector in terms of environmental practices, compliance with ecological standards, and measures.
- Reflection on AMGD Global PTE. LTD
This report will examine the AMGD business idea, present an industry analysis, identify issues, and discuss strategic differentiation and future for the company.
- Airbnb Strategic Analysis
Airbnb is an international marketplace specializing in hospitality by offering arrangements for temporary and short-term lodging in cities around the world.
- Samsung Next Business Plan
Samsung Next is an outstanding electronics company offering consumers a wide range of entertainment products and services globally.
- Altria Group Inc.: The Competitive Analysis of Tobacco Industry
This report provides an external environment examination of Altria Group Incorporated and its immediate competitors in the tobacco industry using competitive analysis, partial SWOT.
- GoPro Firm's Functioning and External Environment
GoPro remains critically dependent on its suppliers as at the moment the company does not produce the core technology needed for the functioning of its action cameras.
- Industry Innovation Report: Amazon
The trends of Amazon which helped it become a worldwide online retailer include the focus on customer experiences, advanced logistics and testing new ways of shopping.
- American Cannabis Company: Overview
The American Cannabis Company (ACC) is an all-embracing consulting management organization for the cannabis industry.
- Computershare Limited Analysis of Company
The report indicates a subdued performance by the company Computershare during 2009-2010 with a lower level stock price as compared to the year 2008-2009.
- Australian Supermarket Industry Analysis
There are two dominant actors within the retail industry in Australia - Coles, and Woolworths. Together, they seem to possess about 80% of the whole market share.
- Vivint Smart Homes Inc.'s Managerial Practices
This article provides a detailed analysis of Vivint Smart Homes, a company that specializes in building smart homes.
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Launching the E-Commerce Business for BoF Fashion
Business of Fashion (BoF) is an organisation operating in the journalism industry to provide evidence-based advice, ideas and career-building tools.
- Analysis of the Supermarket Industry’s Performance
The supermarket industry is among the largest economic sectors in the U.S. with regard to food and other non-food product retailing.
- Automotive Industry and Tesla, Inc.
The paper is aimed to outline the global automotive industry trends and analyze Tesla, Inc.'s overall performance and risks it took in 2017.
- Country Road Limited: Industry Analysis and Analysis of Business Strategy
The purpose of this article is to provide industry analysis and analysis of Country Road Limited's business strategy and provide guidance to management.
- Fujairah Building Industry Analysis
Fujairah Building Industry is a public joint-stock company that was set up in Fujairah, which is owned mainly by the government of Fujairah, department of industry and economy.
- Du Company: Review
Du telecommunication UAE is an organization that operates in the UAE by providing telecommunication products and services to the entire UAE population.
- Financial Services in Saudi Arabia: Al Bilad, Al Jazira and Al Rajhi Financial Ratios Analysis
This project analyses the bank and financial sector in Saudi Arabia. It aims at advising a prospective investor on the best stock to invest in.
- Analysis of Telstra Company
The aim of this report is to give an examination and assessment of the current and potential profitability, and fiscal stability of Telstra Company.
- The Canadian Accounting Industry
The accounting profession in Canada is undergoing a remarkable revolution based on a proposed framework by the leading accounting bodies.
- Cue Fast Food Restaurant Business Plan
Cue Fast Food Restaurant (CFFR) will seek to meet the growing demand for fast foods in the UAE. Fast food restaurants are an essential part of every urban economy.
- Company and Business Concept Analysis: Consignment Shop
The consignment shops are best for small business owners and anyone in general with second-hand products that can be sold.
- TC Furniture Manufacturing Company's Layout Design
An analysis of the layout design of the TC furniture manufacturing company shows the need for a model that can be used to create the best layout design for modeling the processes.
- Accounting Industry in Canada and Its Future
The accounting profession in Canada followed the same structure for several decades and no major change took place in its framework in all these years.
- Analysis of Graphic Packaging Holding
Graphic Packaging Holding is an American company that has specialized in packaging various products. The paper concludes that it is worthy to invest in Graphic Packaging Holding.
- Leidos Company Analysis
This paper is a company analysis of Leidos. It looks at the present financial health, the expected financial performance, and the competitors in the industry.
- Ford Motor Company and Tesla: Financial Statement Analysis
The paper contains a brief overview of Ford Motor Company and Tesla and the financial statement analysis project for both companies.
- Company Analysis of Chevron and Economic Factors That Affects
The current paper examines the total economic analysis, industry analysis, and company analysis, before valuating the stock and making necessary recommendations.
- EMAAR Company Valuation
This paper seeks to present the valuation of EMAAR, a premier business entity in the United Emirates located in Dubai.
- Virgin Money: Analysis of Financial Services Industry
A financial market refers to a market in which individuals and entities trade financial commodities at a value.
- Researching the Apple Company
Apple Company is a renowned corporation that was initiated in 1976. It operates in the electronic industry that has shown remarkable growth.
- Accor Hotel Group Analysis
The purpose of this article is to comprehensively analyze Accor Hotel Group, a market leader in the hospitality and tourism business in Europe and abroad.
- Strategic Management Etihad Airways
This report will provide an industry analysis and discusses strategic management up-to-date and going forward for Etihad Airways.
- Jawil Food and Drinks Restaurant’s Business Plan
Jawil restaurant’s mission is to serve Chicago residents a variety of cultural dishes and the best drinks at affordable prices without compromising on quality, health, and safety.
- AlDar Company Valuation
The report starts with a brief introduction to the history of the AlDar Company as well as the nature of the business that it engages in.