- Orange PLC’s Organizational Behavior and Negotiation
Orange PLC Company is one of the most profitable international companies in the global business arena. The company has its headqaurters in New York.
- Steve Jobs: Leadership and Decision Making Styles
This essay discusses the leadership stipule of former Apple’s CEO, Steve Jobs, and how he revolutionized this company to make it rank among the top 100 best performing corporations.
- IPhone Product Marketing Plan
The purpose of report is to prepare a marketing plan of iPhone and it focuses on some specific issues like product description, pricing strategy, promotional activities.
- The Responsibility of CEO in Organisation
This paper is based on the topic of leadership in organisations. It seeks to explore the responsibilities of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) in organisations.
- Carlsen and Agsten Companies: Production and Supply Chain
This paper analyzes a case study involving Agsten and Carlsen companies that formed a partnership and experienced communication and skills transfer problems.
- Apple Company's Corporate Governance
At the Apple Company, the chairman of the board of directors has the primary role of leading the board in all meetings and decision making process.
- Caterpillar's and Graphic Controls' Human Resource Strategies
Strategy refers to a decision that an organization or individual makes with respect the objectives that the concerned party wishes to achieve.
- Bella Amore's Human Resource Management
The paper overview the Bella Amore organization, proposes an organizational chart, working and managing roles of founders, and management and team compensation plan.
- New Accounting Information Systems Failure
Accounting Information System collects and processes financial information for dissemination to various organizational stakeholders including governments and external agents.
- Yahoo Company's Powerful Executive Team
This essay describes a powerful executive team to make Yahoo more competitive. It also discusses talent pivot points and a 5-step process to develop an organizational strategy.
- Organizational Structure and Controls Relationship
The connection between the organizational structure and the control systems in a firm is not clearly indicated in the current literature.
- Domino’s Organizational Structure
Analyzing Domino’s organizational structure? 🍕 Domino’s Pizza’s managerial design is comprised of several senior management teams (SMTs) 🧑🤝🧑 that promote different practices for the company. 📊 Let’s explore Domino’s organizational chart together!
- McDonald's Company Marketing Practices and Strategies
McDonald's, a fast-food company, implements property as the best strategy for entering the market because it outweighs the rest.
- Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum's Private Office's Human Resources
The study investigates the Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum that invests directly in business opportunities potential in specific areas.
- Southwest Airlines' Diversity in Corporate Culture
With Southwest Airlines culture, employees are valued more than customers as the success of the company depends on them.
- Dubai Port World's Leadership Styles and Behaviors
Every employee at DP World has a certain level of responsibility in the organisation. Responsibilities are diverse, and every leader makes different decisions.
- Differentiation and Low-Cost Strategies in Stores
The paper dwells on organizational structure and culture under differentiation and low-cost strategies and explains how chain stores operated by women employ the strategies.
- Leavitt Group Enterprises Inc.'s Organization
This paper investigates effect change management within the Leavitt Group Enterprises Inc. through an examination of the organizational DNA.
- Organizational Structures and Behavioral Implications
An organization’s structure refers to the methodology used by a company to respond to various types of changes, assign roles, and pass communication from one point to another.
- Goals, Objectives, & Vision of Nokia Company
What are the goals and objectives of Nokia company? 📲 Nokia adopted the corporate structure in 2003 due to market needs. 📊 Read more about Nokia’s mission and vision in this paper! 👉
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- Casual Togs Company's Management Problem
Casual Togs weaknesses are found in its organizational structure, its leadership, adopting change, and the use of technology. The firm has a weak organizational culture.
- Hawk Car Company’s Organisation and Behaviour
Before the implementation of change, the organizational culture of Hawk Car Company (a Swedish car manufacturing company) encouraged bureaucratic and hierarchical management structures.
- Quality Management in Service Organisations
All business organisations are established to make profits by focusing on delivering quality and competitive products and services.
- Airbus Company's Systems and Operations Management
Airbus, one of the leading large aircraft manufacturers in the world, has factories and assembly plants located around Europe, implying that its operations exceed boarder limits.
- Emirates Steel Company: International Business and Globalisation
Emirates Steel is a company that majors in the production of steel. It is the largest steel company in the Middle East region.
- Emirates Airlines' Values-Based Business Model
Emirates Airlines was incorporated in 1985 with the assistance of the Dubai’s royal family. The company started with only about $10 million as the starting capital.
- Apple and Samsung Companies: Strategic Management
The research analyzes the business strategies of Apple Inc. and Samsung and gives recommendations, which would boost their profitability and competitiveness.
- Balfour Beatty Company's Innovation
This report presents how Balfour Beatty manages its innovation. For many critics, the construction industry is not innovative.
- Emirates Airlines’ Organizational Structure & Development Plan
What is Emirates Airlines organizational structure? 🧑✈️ The paper investigates organizational development and changes in Emirates Airlines over the last several years. 📜 Read attentively to learn more about the organizational structure of Emirates Airlines. 😉
- Caterpillar Company's Organizational Behavior
The company initially started as Caterpillar Tractor Co. in 1925 in the State of California. The name of the company changed to Caterpillar Inc. five decades later.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- FreshDirect Business Model & Strategic Analysis
Analyzing FreshDirect business model? 📦 In this essay, we investigate how profitable FreshDirect’s business model is and what can be improved. 🪄
- Tesco Innovation Strategy Analysis & Examples
Wondering how is Tesco innovative? 🧺 This report assesses Tesco innovation strategy in line with the available theoretical frameworks. 🔬 Read the paper to discover Tesco innovation examples and teamwork! 💪
- TG’s Organization Design and Development
This paper analyzes TG’s organization design and development to improve comprehension of the basic concepts of the system theory and its application to real-life situations.
- KND Corporation's Human Resource Plan
KND Corporation produces medium-priced clothing for girls and women under the brand name Bliss, and its products are currently sold online, as well as in four physical stores.
- Hewlett Packard Company's Organizational Behavior
Considering Hewlett Packard Company, it may be concluded that different approaches to management are used, as well as various theories of organizational structures.
- Starbucks HR Strategy: Policies, Management, & Issues
Analyzing Starbucks human resources strategy? ☕ This report describes the aspects of Starbucks HR management, policies, and issues! 🍩 Learn what is behind the success of Starbucks HR strategy. ➤
- Employee Management and Organizational Performance
This paper has shown that HRM plays a critical role in improving different tenets of organizational performance.
- How Google Motivates Their Employees? A Case Study
How does Google motivate their employees? 🪃 This paper conducts an assessment and critical evaluation of Google’s way of motivating employees. Read it thoroughly to discover how Google motivates their employees. ➡️
- Success Solutions Company' Strategic Human Resource
This study aimed to identify the importance of strategic human resource approaches for the software houses of Doha, Qatar. This study specifically investigated Success Solutions, Qatar.
- Human Resource Management: Theoretical and Practical Aspects
In this report, the evaluation of the basics of Human Resources management will be given to create a list of recommendations to Senior Partners and effects of HR management activities.
- Cisco Systems Inc.'s Organisational Theory, Design, Change
The case study assesses how Cisco Systems has succeeded in implementing the organisational theory, design, and change.
- H&M Organizational Structure and Management
Researching 🤓 H&M organizational structure, consulting, or management style? Read this paper sample to find out how H&M created an ✅ effective organizational structure, its leadership and management approaches, and corporate culture.
- Emirates Organizational Structure [Operations & Departments]
Working on Emirates Airlines’ organizational structure? 🛫 Emirates Airlines has been profitable over the years, being one of the most successful companies in the UAE. 💸 Read the paper to learn more about Emirates organizational & corporate structure. 🧬
- Apple Inc.'s Innovation Challenge and Management
The paper uses Apple Inc. to review the concept of innovation by covering the aspects of organising innovation, innovation strategy and organisational structure.
- UAE Aviation Human Resource Optimization During Recession
The recession has had far-reaching financial and human resource management implications that have compelled the readjustments of HR policies in the UAE aviation industry.
- New Technologies in Retail Supply Chains
The retail arena continues to suffer the influence of modern technological solutions as well as the onset of e-commerce.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Applied Problem Solving in the Workplace
Problem solving prototypes are essential in addressing the multiple issues that emerge daily in the workplace.
- Human Resource Management, Planning, and Policies
Strategic human resource management (SHRM) is a tactical method for the management of an organisation’s human resource function in line with organisational goals and objectives.
- Organization Design and Management Systems
Effective implementation of an organization's design and structure can affect the firm’s ability to make a relevant operational decision.
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Objectives
Strategic human resource management guides all the organizational activities and resources that are dedicated to attracting and maintaining a highly motivated workforce.
- Business' Processes and Systems Importance
This report presents the importance of business processes and systems as powerful tools in increasing a company’s innovation capabilities through integration, exploitation and coordination.
- H&M Business Strategy Analysis: Organizational Structure & Planning
Looking for H&M business strategy analysis? 🔍 It’s here! Read about H&M strategic planning, organizational structure, 🥇 and how the company has gained a leading position in the retail sales of clothes. 👕
- Watsons and H&M Organization Management and Behavior
This paper focuses on the organization management and behavior of Watsons Engines Components and H&M Consulting. Both these firms are involved in manufacture and engineering of machinery.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Grand Strategy
The major strengths of Coca-Cola include its strong brand name, use of powerful marketing approaches, quality vision and mission statements, and effective logistical operations.
- XYZ and Aertex Companies' Merger and Related Change
XYZ Corporation is undergoing an organizational change owing to its merger with Aertex, which is a giant communication company.
- Microsoft Company’s Structure and Strategies
Researching Microsoft organizational structure ⚙️ in 2022? Microsoft is a software 💻 company that currently uses a divisional organizational structure. Discover Microsoft’s functional changes, strategies, mission and vision, and analysis chart template.
- Apple Incorporation's and Samsung Group' Strategies
The discussion presented below examines the business strategies and practices embraced by Samsung Group and Apple Corporation.
- Organisation Theory, Culture and Structure
Besides organisation theory, culture and structure have become important parts of the modern business organisation. The paper tackle these two aspects alongside theory.
- Nokia Change Management & Organizational Changes
Investigating Nokia change management? 📟 Nokia has undergone organizational changes that have transformed it from a small manufacturing company to a leading corporation. 🏆 Read this paper to learn about Nokia organizational strategy, failures, and other transformations. 🗞️
- Microsoft Company’s Innovations and Culture
Analyzing innovation at Microsoft in 2022? The main innovation activity for Microsoft as an organization continues to be within the development of the Windows operating system.
- Ekato Ruhrwerke Company's Change Process
The similarities and differences in the way Ekato Ruhrwerke Company chose to manage their technology can be explained (by their individual strategies) to improve competitiveness.
- Organisational Structures and Business Management
The functional structure works well with small enterprises and promotes specialization. Nevertheless, it discourages cooperation amid departments.
- Etisalat: Strategic Management
For a significantly long period of time, Etisalat dominated the UAE market, being virtually the single company in the telecom sector, thus operating a monopoly.
- Green Life Company's Business Financial Plan
Green Life Company will be a new start-up wholesale and distribution of Mosquito killer lamps imported from Taiwan to the United States markets.
- L&D and the Organization Management
A second viable way of incorporating L&D in an organization is through the use of free webinars by influential personalities.
- Strategic Human Resource Management: Concepts and Cases
Strategic human resource management (SHRM) is a tactical method for the management of an organisation’s human resource function in line with organisational goals and objectives.
- Organizational Management Functions, Systems and Theories
The functions of management include planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling. Planning involves the making of decisions prior to acting.
- The Most Innovative Companies in 2016
Many organizations struggle to make the correct choice to support innovation, while other companies aim to enact innovative management plans and activities.
- Business Plan: UNIK AutoCare Services Limited
The proposed UNIK AutoCare Services Limited is an auto repair business that aims at offering quality and unique auto repair services at competitive pricing for customers within the city of Riyadh.
- Emerging of New Organization Structures: Holacracy as a Self-Managed Model
The purpose of this paper is to analyze and explain the specifics of Holacracy with a focus on its role for organizations
- Primerica: Strategy and Statements Analysis
Primerica specializes in offering insurance and financial services, operates in financial and healthcare sectors, and it is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
- Vertical Organization Design in Business Structures
This paper provides an overview of the vertical structure which currently dominates the market, its key deficiencies, and possible solutions.
- Strategies in the Human Resource Management
Formulating business strategies in an organization involves systematic planning and coordination between organizations departments.
- US Airways and American Airlines Merger
The merger between American Airlines and US Airways was attributed to various reasons, particularly countering intense competition and increase capabilities on several fronts.
- Quality Management and ISO Standards in the UAE
The paper discusses the ISO standards in the UAE, demand for standardization of quality management system and importance of quality control and quality assurance.
- Richard Branson, the Leader of Virgin Group
The paper analyzes Richard Branson’s overall leadership style, organizational structure and culture of his Virgin Group, and effectiveness of his leadership performance.
- Organizational Structure and Management: Adapting to the Changes
In an organization, the structure and management can be considered to require the knowledge and ability to be able to have an optimum output.
- White-Collar Crime and Organizational Culture
Fraud and white-collar crimes are common forms of crimes that people commit in various aspects and positions in the corporate world
- Nucor Corporation Strategic Management
Nucor's success can be attributed to several strategic options that the company adopted following the financial difficulties it faced in the 1960s.
- Nonaka and Takeuchi's Knowledge Management Model
This paper is a critical analysis of Nonaka and Takeuchi’s SECI model of knowledge management and how it has been implemented in the automobile industry.
- Organizational Effectiveness and Affecting Factors
Organizational effectiveness is a measure of how well a firm meets its goals. Various authors give different definitions of organizational effectiveness.
- Leadership and Organizational Structure Theories
Regarding the leadership style, the organisation should change from mechanistic management and leadership to participative and visionary leadership.
- Organization’s Culture and Strategic Management
Current research seeks to evaluate the importance of organizational culture and leadership in modern strategic management.
- Easy Jet E-Business Strategies
Europe’s low-cost airlines Easy Jet has explored the opportunities available in e-commerce. This paper discusses the e-business strategies followed by Easy Jet that contributed to its rapid growth and success.
- Dell Computers: Strategic Management
Dell has enjoyed great success in delivering quality products and solutions to its clients while its current sales levels are high and business growth is imminent.
- Starbucks’ Expansion in Central and Eastern Europe
Starbucks Corporation is and has always been a place where you can find good coffee. Some customers visit starbucks chain stores to sip the best coffee in the world.
- Blockbuster Marketing Strategy Analysis [SWOT, Porter’s Forces, & Marketing Mix]
Researching Blockbuster marketing strategy? 📀 This paper analyzes Blockbuster strategy concerning its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. 🔍 Read thoroughly to learn more about Blockbuster business model and marketing strategies. ✅
- Procter and Gamble Company: Strategic Business Analysis
This paper provides information about Procter and Gamble Company, engaged in the production of various consumer goods; provides company's SWOT-analysis and management features.
- Dell Computer Inc.: Company Analysis
Dell computer Inc. overview, analysis of Dell home sales external environment, Dell home sales internal environment, conclusion and recommendations.
- The Nature of Management Accounting
Accounting is more than a way to organize financial figures. The goals of a nation and the aspiration of a people influence the structure of an accounting system.
- Fly Emirates Company's Organization Management
The Emirates is one of the biggest and the most successful air transportation companies in the world. It provides its customers with a high-quality service and focuses on sustainable development.
- The Relationship Between Knowledge Management and Organizational Culture
Discussion of the rising importance of knowledge management in the present business scenario and the influence organizational culture has on knowledge management.
- Organizational Behaviour in Management.
Management has always devised a set of ethics on which the company and its employees perform. This is the organizational culture.
- Management People and Organizations
An explanation of why personal needs and values, expectations, and career goals are met by the organization; How the general environment affects the organization.
- Leisure Service Organizations and Organizational Structures
Analysis of the service context in which leisure service organizations operate and the essential differences between mechanistic and organic organizational structures.
- Organisational Structures for Effective Management
Organizational change is an important mechanism of adaptation to the existing realities of the business landscape.
- Organizational Structure and Change in Organization.
Efforts to change organizations by changing structure fall into four classes. First, structural change has been the major mechanism of the "classical" organization theories.
- Examination of the Information System SAP
The main aim of this particular paper is to look at the various ways in which SAP has been installed into the management system of Dupont.
- Moral Issues in Business
Ethical issues in business always remain a controversial topic. Business ethics always changes from land to land, organization to organization but the core of business ethics keeps intact the organization.
- Complex Organizational Structure and Change Management
The real thing to focus on is the change in the culture of the organization. For a change to become a reality, someone has to take the initiative of starting the change process.
- Analysis of CRH Plc. International Group
CRH Plc is an international building material group located in Ireland. CRH Plc’s departmental line organization structure seems to be effective for attaining business objectives.
- Organizational Structure of Companies
An organizational structure provides the roles and activities of individuals with the purpose of meeting the specific aims and objectives of the company.
- The Theory of Organization as the Science of Organizations
Conventional business thinking developed throughout the first half of the 20th century. It symbolizes the merger of scientific management, practical hypothesis and managerial theory.
- WL Gore and Google: Comparison of Vision and Culture
For two years, Google came up in the Fortune magazine’s top 50 companies to work for. W.L. Gore’s vision is to ensure value and uniqueness in the products for their clients.
- A Case Study of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
“Wal-Mart”, is a triumphant organization in conjunction with business growth in United States, and there is a meticulous discussion about it all through out.
- Innovation Management Characteristics
The essay explores the nature of innovation management, its steps, strategies, and leadership styles that are present now.
- ExxonMobil Singapore's Strategic Analysis
ExxonMobil's market position is strategically important in light of the growing demand for oil from regional countries such as China and India.
- Managing People and Operations
The paper aims to discuss an organization’s culture and different ways which influence an organization’s structure and employee behavior.
- Organization and Changes in It
In general sense it can mentioned that Change management includes assessment of changes, implement the change, plan and attainment.
- InteCom: Proposed Strategic Development Plan
This report presents the discussion of the situation which emerged in the company InteCom in 1982. This work is aimed at developing action plan for this enterprise.
- Ford Motor Company: Management of Change
In Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- Principal-Agent Theory for Business Strategy
The application of Principal-Agent Theory requires the restructuring of organizational structure, implementation of proper success, and performance measurement system.
- Prior’s Ice Creams: Effective Marketing Strategy
The objective of this report is to analyze the key issues facing the business of Prior Ice Creams in the functional areas of finance, marketing and human resources.
- The Global Household Brands: Marketing Strategies
This paper is a case memo about the operational as well as marketing strategies relating to the famous household products brand The Global Household Brands.
- Critical Analysis of Management Theories and Concepts
Today management reflect issues of concern changing the business environment in the context of leadership, globalization, business ethics, social responsibility and managing the workplace.
- Rhodes Industries: Analysis of a Failing Company
Rhodes Industries were a company started by Robert Rhodes in the year 1950 in Canada Robert Rhodes. He promoted the business by manufacturing pipes and glasses for industrial use.
- Samsung Electronics: Company Analysis
Modern business organizations are well defined with their structure and strategy to achieve their vision statement with skill of the management and workforce.