- Starbucks Company Analysis: More Than a Cup of Coffee
Starbucks Corporation’s main business activity involves roasting, as well as retailing specialty coffee. The company’s country of origin is the United States of America.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Decision Making
This paper looks into the importance of ethical behaviour and Corporate Social Responsibility to approach to apply in decision making of an organization.
- The Wonthaggi Desalination Plant Ethical Issues
This paper addresses the moral issues and stance regarding the construction of the WDP. The desalination project is unethical because it ignores the negative consequences.
- Enron Corporation's Business Culture
This study examines the impact of corporate culture, globalization and corporate social responsibility on corporate decisions made by Enron Corporation.
- Organizational Team Model: Wal-Mart Company' Case
This paper intends to provide a detailed organizational team model of Wal-Mart, including the effects of mergers with other companies and characteristics of different team members.
- Profit-Making and Corporate Social Responsibility
Rather than profit-making, the general performance of a company is, to some extent, determined by the corporate social responsibility activities.
- Shareholder Primacy or Social Responsibility?
This paper discusses whether the primary objective of management should be to increase the wealth of shareholders and owners.
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
Despite recent challenges experienced in some European economies, the market for WD-40 Company products has remained attractive.
- Tyco International Ltd.'s Management Planning
This report has selected Tyco International to discuss the planning function of management, the impact of legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility of management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility on Customers
A standard corporate social responsibility programme often includes a broad commitment to the communities in which the firm does business.
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Moral
The moral is the thing which distinguishes human beings from animals. That is why it is not surprising that the issue of moral has a great influence on the world of business.
- McDonald’s Company Performance Measurement
This paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility in the Workplace
Ethics in the workplace is instrumental in improving productivity since it brings about teamwork and togetherness among individuals.
- Emirates CSR [Corporate Social Responsibility]
Researching Emirates CSR? 🔍 Emirates Airlines is the largest employer in the Gulf. 👔 The company strictly follows CSR policy. ➡️ Read this paper to learn more about Emirates CSR activities and other details.
- Foxconn Ethical Issues & Business Practices in China
What are the major Foxconn ethical issues? 🤖 Foxconn is one of the companies in China that refused to follow the national rules governing employee issues. 📝 Read the article to figure out about Foxconn unethical business practices in China. 👉
- Emirates National Oil Company's Corporate Social Responsibility
The proposal evaluates how corporate social responsibility has contributed to the improvement of the Emirates National Oil Company’s public image and reputation.
- IPhone 5: Operation Management and Supply Chain
Apple has to re-strategize to retain its market share. It has to come up with a unique supply chain plan that will enable it to deliver its iPhones to the market in the best way.
- Emirates Marketing Strategy and Success Factors
Analyzing Emirates marketing strategy? 🛫 We will help! Emirates Airways is the leading airline in the Middle East. 🧑✈️In this business report, you will find everything about its marketing campaigns and business plan. 💺
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Emirates Airline Company's Case
The aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Starbucks Corporation and Its Social Challenges
Starbucks is having a hard time addressing the environmental issue is because it knows that not all cities have the capacity to recycle paper cups.
- Nissan After Japan Tsunami and Earthquake in 2011
This paper is analysis the case of Nissan, which is exhibiting different operational strategies taken by the company after the tsunami and earthquake in Japan in 2011.
- Corporate Social Responsibilities in Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. This paper covers CSR and its role in the construction industry in Jordan.
- Zara Company's Strategic Issues in 2013
Zara has been in operation for a number of years in the apparel industry and has managed to attain an optimal market position.
- The 2010 Toyota Crisis Communication Strategy
In 2009, Toyota faced a recall crisis that was associated with several issues that demonstrated the weaknesses of the company’s crisis communication strategy.
- General Electric Company's Ethically-Oriented Practices
This paper analyses CSR in the context of General Electric Company and assesses the relationship between its multinational status and engagement in social welfare activities.
- Corporate Responsibilities in Jordan Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) gained popularity in 1970s as a policy function to encourage corporations run their operations responsibly.
- United Hearing Center's Business Plan
This report presents United Hearing Center’s business plan for the provision of medical earphone products in Kuwait.
- Coca-Cola Corporate Social Responsibility in India
The purpose of this research is to 🔍 explore the corporate social responsibility of Coca-Cola with regard to its sustainability and water issues in India. 🔖 Read the article to learn about Coca-Cola CSR issues in India.
- Zappos Company's Internal and External Analysis
Zappos is an online business that specializes in the sale of clothes and shoes. The company’s mission is to provide the best customer service possible.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Fly Dubai Airline's Market Analysis and Strategies
The marketing audit report presents a comprehensive situational analysis of different strategies that the low-cost Fly Dubai Airline.
- MNC Social Responsibility: Principles & Components
Analyzing MNC social responsibility? 🎁 Various types of companies refer to CSR because they believe it to be one of the most significant elements of success. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about how multinational corporations perform CSR. 👉
- Jextra Stores Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility
While Jextra Stores Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility includes funding social welfare associations and organizations it equally has its code of ethics to guide its workers.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Quality Service
DEWA – Dubai Electricity and Water Authority – is a public organization involved in the distribution of water and electricity to residents in Dubai.
- Telek Benoe Hotel: Managing Operations
Operation systems efficacy is a complex concept that is comprised of a variety of elements. The case of the Telek Benoe Hotel is a graphic example of poor operation systems management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Codes' Importance
This paper evaluates the importance of the codes of corporate social responsibility through the analysis of environmental concerns and social issues.
- Business Ethics and Efficiency Relationship
Corporate social responsibility together with strong business ethics remains critical to the company growth and development.
- McDonald's and Chipotle: Corporate Social Responsibility
McDonalds and Chipotle have been proactive in creating an ideal corporate governance ethics through setting of ethical code of conduct and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
This essay affirms that corporations should take social and environmental responsibilities and responsibility towards shareholders, even as they seek to achieve profits.
- Emirati Companies' Corporate Social Responsibility
This essay reviews the new reporting format of corporate responsibilities towards a society to understand the Emirates and ADNOC companies’ efforts for the betterment of society.
- Burgan Bank, Kuwait: Corporate Social Responsibility
The Burgan Bank’s corporate social responsibility reports reveal a lot about the company and its analysis of social good.
- Business Strategies and Interpersonal Roles
An organization is a system that has interrelated parts where optimal operation of all sections leads to business success.
- Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility & Marketing Mix
Researching Starbucks corporate social responsibility policies? ♻️ This paper describes Starbucks CSR statements on economic responsibility, highlights its importance for the company program and performance. ☕
- BP Company: Social Performance of Organizations
BP has been facing substantial issues in its organizational performance. The failure of the company to address CSR effectively has been detrimental to its financial performance.
- Apple Inc.'s New Steps Toward Competitiveness
Apple Incorporation produces superior products, software applications, and handheld devices that have the potential to support the needs of many consumers.
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
The organization’s competition basis is web development and business applications integration into corporate information management system
- Marketing Platform Principles
A marketing platform that is suitable for one firm may completely be harmful to another organization even if they are operating in the same industry.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Conception in the World
Any business entity has a prescribed code of conduct that it must follow. This paper will argue along the line that corporations should be obligated to promote just institutions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Profit or Ethics
In today’s business environment, CSR has become controversial. The main concern is whether it is done for profits or ethical reasons.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Siemens
The paper focuses on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its implications for society and businesses across the globe.
- British Airways CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Analysis
British Airways CSR includes many interesting aspects. ✈️ This paper is a discussion of the British Airways corporate social responsibility models. 🌏 Read the article to learn about British Airways CSR ethics & more.
- Organizational Management Functions, Systems and Theories
The functions of management include planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling. Planning involves the making of decisions prior to acting.
- Apple Inc.'s Marketing Communication Scenarios
In this paper, a case study of Apple Inc. will be discussed to link theories related to marketing communication with practical scenarios.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and Nike
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers Market
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Related Issues
The paper analyzes core issues in the Corporate Social Responsibility field, its role in modern society and proposed initiatives for corporations to address CSR issues.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Global Economy
The case study of unethical hazardous practices by top management of industrial companies highlights the necessity to introduce the integration of corporate social responsibility.
- Argument Against Corporate Social Responsibility
This paper will talk about the disagreement that organizations and multinational institutions have no social obligation to be involved in corporate social responsibility schemes.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Business World
Today, there are multiple definitions of the term corporate social responsibility because of the wide scope of practices and regulations in encompasses.
- Managing People and Business Ethics
Organizations are established to achieve certain goals, and the achievement of these goals depends on the ability of all the stakeholders to develop strategies.
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR as a phrase has been more and more commonly used during recent years. CSR is a tool, which contains several issues and has a wide variety of definitions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Stakeholders
The current paper is aimed to analyze the effect relationship between corporations and non-market stakeholders.
- Beak & Johnson Pty Ltd: Corporate Social Responsibility
The importance of corporate social responsibility is highlighted in reports. This emphasis is motivated by the trend of decay in the ethical foundations of organizations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project in UAE
Corporate social responsibility encompasses corporate (citizenship and responsibility) and sustainability which are very crucial factors in the existence of a business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the European Union
The paper explores the report article focused on the renovated practices of corporate social responsibility in the countries of the European Union.
- Corporation and Corporate Social Responsibility
This paper defines orporate social responsibility gives the reasons why a corporation should adopt policies of CSR for the betterment of society.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Role and Stakeholders
It is imperative to note that the role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is an interesting topic that has been actively discussed by scholars.
- Wal-Mart’s Global Success
The success of the company is based on its business practices and approaches that favor the customers and promote efficiency and cooperation.
- The Portland Plant's Operations Management
The Portland Plant's core competency is the production process, which occurs within some given specifications.
- Nike Company: Leadership in Employment Practices
The Nike Company has been on the limelight for the enhancement of unethical standards of operation in its firms.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Multinational Enterprise
Corporate social responsibility presupposes a feeling of concern for others and therefore there is a desire to take responsibility for the effects of business activities.
- Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility
Exploration of marketing, consumers’ expectations, and rights; Discussion of the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR), its importance and benefits, examples of CSR.
- Social Responsibility Program of the Coca-Cola Company
This is an evaluation report of the Coca-Cola company's social responsibility program. It starts with an introduction then gives a brief background of the company.
- Ethics and Governance. Corporate Social Responsibility
The social responsibility of a business is upon those business managers who, in addition to their irresponsibility to society, are neglecting their duty to the business owners.
- Ethics. Corporate Social Responsibility Worldwide
The development and strengthening of business will largely depend on how timely and adequately it perceives the basic principles of corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Bridge Between Business and Society
The purpose of this paper is to discuss different basic techniques of introducing social analysis and practices into macroeconomic business and its influence on modern society.
- Agility Logistics Company's Social Responsibility
This paper describes how Agility Logistics engages in corporate social responsibility, what its benefits and possible drawbacks are, and what the company's code of ethics is.
- Samsung Company: Leadership and Business Ethics
Since Samsung is an Asian corporation, the responsibility for ethical conduct in business is in the hands of the company’s top management.
- Professional Ethics in the United Kingdom Business
The purpose of this reflection paper is to analyze one’s own strategies and practices through the prism of CMI (Chartered Management Institute) code of conduct.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic Management
The paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- Human Resource Management and Organisational Dynamics
This paper discusses how change can be effectively implemented in an organization using various organizational development theories and human resource strategies.
- Human Resource Management in Companies
Strategic Human Resource Management is an organized and responsibility structured approach towards the direction and administration of the any institution’s most valued asset.
- Current Trends in Work-Life Issues
Research has shown that 91% of the people employed tend to behave ethically if there is a good balance between their individual lives and their jobs.
- Ethical Role of Corporations
Corporations must not be allowed to avoid their social responsibility since their endeavors affect social, economic and environmental concerns.
- Paper Works Company's Project Financing
Paper Works is a company engaged in the production and distribution of paper products used in offices, schools, and households.
- BAT Company and the Structure Group, UK: Case Study
Research indicates the primary goal of any business is to increase its market share in its industry in order to increase sales which in turn lead to an increase in profit levels.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan Proposal
The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Organization and Management: Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility refers to a category of business judgment making associated with principled values, fulfilment of legitimate requirements.
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Without ethics and social corporate responsibility businesses can become exploitative. A few years back organizations were concerned about making profits; only without concern for sustainability
- Strategy and Social Responsibility
This paper will therefore try to identify different theories which govern ethics in a business setting, managing across cultures and across a diverse workforce in a global setting.
- Walt Dianey: Entrepreneurship Model
Walt Disney is one of the prominent entrepreneurs in the world. He was successful in entrepreneurship for a variety of reasons.
- Global Challenges for Business , Management and Leadership
Management of the organization by choosing how to optimally use the individual strengths and capabilities of employees, forming a group.
- Contemporary Organizational & HRM Studies
Business ethics and corporate social responsibility as aspects of a well-functioning organization in its daily activities.
- The Ethics of Business Management
With regard to business ethics, a number of theories have been coined to justify some aspects common to many if not all business operations.
- IKEA: Corporate Social Responsibility
IKEA has done a commendable job in its social responsibility, as the needs of the majority of the stakeholders have been considered and attempts made to meet them.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a country located in a region characterized by wars and political instability but this country enjoys both political and economic stability.
- The Middle East and UAE: CSR Best Practice
The present concepts of CSR have their origins in corporate giving for public relations purposes and in socialist governance policies that flourished in what became the EU.
- Corporate Citizenship in Arab World and UAE
Corporate citizenship operates on the premise that a company has an obligation to play a responsible role towards its employee’s lives.
- Socially Responsible Banking Industry
This study will discuss some factual examples of the modern banking industry from different countries of the world.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
This study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as an International Strategy
The paper addresses the major forms of CSR initiatives and the criticism that has been raised against their use and gives a critical analysis and conclusion on the subject.
- Six Sigma in Context of Analysis of Friends Seminary School Financial and Administration Services Transformation
In the context of Friends Seminary School, the main aspect that needs to be addressed is that quality of education, and this is what provides highest income generation for the institution.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The CEO reports directly to the board of directors. This success is linked to good governance from the board of management, with the support from the shareholders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Arab Word
The CSR has to maintain spherical flow among the consumers, personnel, and civil society so that it has to concentrate more on norms, managerial decision-making hierarchy.
- Arcelik: International Business Strategy
Arcelik, today, is on track to become a leading manufacturer of global household appliances through its strategies and continuous improvement.
- Werribee Park: Marketing Strategy
The case of Werribee has presented an avenue of understanding that different aspects of marketing can be used to attract and retain customers.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing Strategy
Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Saudi Basic Industries: Low Software Quality
The core problem of the research is to identify which software SABIC should use as it has low quality software globally.
- The Roles of Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR takes this relationship a step further, to include the concerns of a wider social. The policies born out of CSR determine how well a business enterprise will integrate with the neighborhood.
- Operating an Ethical Business
Looking into the advantages of upholding ethics in the business arena, it will also discuss some theories of ethics and finally analyze how ethics can affect the media.
- Analysis of Organizational Management
The success of any business initiative lies in the ability of its managers to balance core business focus with the CSR, particularly during this period of economic hardship.
- Abbott Laboratories: Corporate Social Responsibility
As a pharmaceutical company, Abbott is socially responsible for many cases especially the health hazards that its products might cause to its consumers.
- Socially Responsible Procurement Concept
Socially responsible procurement concept emerged fifteen years ago when it became clear that international companies were conducting their business operations in an unethical way.
- TESCO: Leadership and Teamwork
Tesco leaders must have well-developed market insight to continue expanding product range against new consumer needs.
- Business Environment and Organisation
Business environment basically means the surrounding factors and influences that affect trade. It can be categorized into two; internal and external.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Study
Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self regulation. It incorporated in to how an organization create, carry, and capture economic or social values.
- Public Relations: The Importance for Business
One of the main original goals of public relations was to make the entire public be aware of the existence of the company and what they offer in society.
- Toyota Company: Corporate Social Responsibility
Attempts should be made by governments and business leaders to incorporate standard management practices in their operations to enhance the efficiency of the flows.
- Ritz-Carlton's Corporate Marketing Strategy in China
The paper addresses the marketing strategies of Ritz-Carlton, which reflects the uses of CSR in marketing. The Chinese market is used for the research.