- 🔝 Top-10 Corporate Social Responsibility Examples
- 📊 Meaning of CSR Analysis
- 🔺 Carroll’s Corporate Social Responsibility Pyramid Explained
- 📒 CSR Template: What to Include in Your Policy
- 📝 CSR Analysis Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on CSR Analysis
- 👍 Good CSR Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with CSR Analysis
- ✍️ CSR Analysis Essay Examples for College
Are you searching for an explanation of corporate social responsibility (CSR)? This article will give you the basics of CSR analysis and Carroll’s CSR pyramid. In the end, you’ll also find a template on how to analyze the CSR policy of your selected company.
🔝 Top-10 Corporate Social Responsibility Examples
- Starbucks Company Analysis: More Than a Cup of Coffee
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Decision Making
- The Wonthaggi Desalination Plant Ethical Issues
- Enron Corporation's Business Culture
- Organizational Team Model: Wal-Mart Company' Case
- Profit-Making and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Shareholder Primacy or Social Responsibility?
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Tyco International Ltd.'s Management Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility on Customers
📊 Meaning of CSR Analysis
Corporate social responsibility serves as a PR tool and a mechanism for addressing societal issues. It helps companies improve relations within their structures and cooperation with stakeholders and the larger communities. With CSR, corporations can positively influence economic, environmental, and social issues.
Why Is CSR Analysis Important?
CSR analysis allows big corporations to influence local and global communities positively. Such businesses apply this method after passing a certain threshold of profits. The framework helps them achieve two things: show their willingness to address these issues and increase their brand visibility.
🔺 Carroll’s Corporate Social Responsibility Pyramid Explained
Archie Caroll developed the CSR pyramid back in 1991. The model explains when and how companies should implement corporate social responsibility. Caroll explained CSR as a moral compass that guides businesses and their behavior. Carroll’s corporate social responsibility pyramid helps companies stay profitable while following laws and ethical norms and supporting local communities. Here is the simple version of the CSR pyramid:
|💰 First (basic) level||Financial responsibility|
|⚖️ Second level||Legal responsibility|
|♻️ Third level||Ethical responsibility|
|🏥 Fourth (the highest) level||Philanthropic responsibility|
The name of the game for any business is growth. It’s also the foundation of the pyramid of corporate social responsibility. Companies must increase profits to stay afloat, pay salaries, keep the stakeholders happy, and produce high-quality goods and services. While these goals are vital, the CSR pyramid claims that organizations are also bound by outside obligations. They have to maintain legal, ethical, and philanthropic standards.
Companies have to do everything to follow laws and regulations. These legal documents are common for all industries. Businesses must follow employment relations, tax, and health regulations. Safety protocols and anti-competitive codes of conduct are part of a business’s legal responsibility. Depending on their scope, organizations should follow all local, regional, and national legal rules.
While profit and legal standards matter, companies should also consider the ethical side of their operations. They must promote fairness, do what’s right, and avoid harm. There are several ways organizations can improve their business ethics. For example, they can make products more environmentally friendly or introduce an ethical code of conduct for all employees.
Philanthropic responsibility is a crucial part of the pyramid. It pressures companies to improve their communities and the world around them. There are several ideas for showing that the company cares about social issues. For instance, organizations can show their philanthropic side by donating to nonprofits, initiating volunteer action, or helping with community development.
📒 CSR Template: What to Include in Your Policy
When analyzing a CSR policy of your selected company, you may struggle to organize your CSR analysis appropriately. That’s why we’ve created this CSR template. It contains all the essential information you might need. Follow it to cover the 4 components of the corporate social responsibility pyramid:
- Introduction. Start by stating how business operations affect society. Companies are responsible for the broader community that’s the base of their operation. This part of the paper must cover all commitments your selected organization pledges to.
- Communication. Next, tell how the business communicates its CSR strategy, what adverse effects the company’s work has, and how it mitigates them.
- CSR principles of the company. List the principles the business follows as part of its CSR strategy. These can include:
- Commitment to a high standard of staff behavior.
- Commitment to an equal work environment every worker can enjoy.
- Commitment to the community that includes promotion of volunteer work. For instance, staff members can work at local charities during their time off.
- Commitment to lawful and fair treatment of suppliers.
- A pledge to minimize the negative effect on the environment.
- Responsibility. Finally, analyze how a company’s CSR policy holds those responsible for annual policy reviews accountable. Evaluate the policy’s overall effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvement.
CSR assessment is a must-have tool for improving the company’s brand image and helping with social issues along the way.
📝 CSR Analysis Research Paper Examples
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and MoralBusiness essay sample: The moral is the thing which distinguishes human beings from animals. That is why it is not surprising that the issue of moral has a great influence on the world of business.
- McDonald’s Company Performance MeasurementBusiness essay sample: This paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility in the WorkplaceBusiness essay sample: Ethics in the workplace is instrumental in improving productivity since it brings about teamwork and togetherness among individuals.
- Emirates CSR [Corporate Social Responsibility]Business essay sample: Researching Emirates CSR? 🔍 Emirates Airlines is the largest employer in the Gulf. 👔 The company strictly follows CSR policy. ➡️ Read this paper to learn more about Emirates CSR activities and other details.
- Foxconn Ethical Issues & Business Practices in ChinaBusiness essay sample: What are the major Foxconn ethical issues? 🤖 Foxconn is one of the companies in China that refused to follow the national rules governing employee issues. 📝 Read the article to figure out about Foxconn unethical business practices in China. 👉
- Emirates National Oil Company's Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: The proposal evaluates how corporate social responsibility has contributed to the improvement of the Emirates National Oil Company’s public image and reputation.
- IPhone 5: Operation Management and Supply ChainBusiness essay sample: Apple has to re-strategize to retain its market share. It has to come up with a unique supply chain plan that will enable it to deliver its iPhones to the market in the best way.
- Emirates Marketing Strategy and Success FactorsBusiness essay sample: Analyzing Emirates marketing strategy? 🛫 We will help! Emirates Airways is the leading airline in the Middle East. 🧑✈️In this business report, you will find everything about its marketing campaigns and business plan. 💺
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Emirates Airline Company's CaseBusiness essay sample: The aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Starbucks Corporation and Its Social ChallengesBusiness essay sample: Starbucks is having a hard time addressing the environmental issue is because it knows that not all cities have the capacity to recycle paper cups.
- Nissan After Japan Tsunami and Earthquake in 2011Business essay sample: This paper is analysis the case of Nissan, which is exhibiting different operational strategies taken by the company after the tsunami and earthquake in Japan in 2011.
- Corporate Social Responsibilities in Construction IndustryBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. This paper covers CSR and its role in the construction industry in Jordan.
- Zara Company's Strategic Issues in 2013Business essay sample: Zara has been in operation for a number of years in the apparel industry and has managed to attain an optimal market position.
- The 2010 Toyota Crisis Communication StrategyBusiness essay sample: In 2009, Toyota faced a recall crisis that was associated with several issues that demonstrated the weaknesses of the company’s crisis communication strategy.
- General Electric Company's Ethically-Oriented PracticesBusiness essay sample: This paper analyses CSR in the context of General Electric Company and assesses the relationship between its multinational status and engagement in social welfare activities.
- Corporate Responsibilities in Jordan Construction IndustryBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility (CSR) gained popularity in 1970s as a policy function to encourage corporations run their operations responsibly.
- United Hearing Center's Business PlanBusiness essay sample: This report presents United Hearing Center’s business plan for the provision of medical earphone products in Kuwait.
- Coca-Cola Corporate Social Responsibility in IndiaBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this research is to 🔍 explore the corporate social responsibility of Coca-Cola with regard to its sustainability and water issues in India. 🔖 Read the article to learn about Coca-Cola CSR issues in India.
- Zappos Company's Internal and External AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Zappos is an online business that specializes in the sale of clothes and shoes. The company’s mission is to provide the best customer service possible.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial CentreBusiness essay sample: The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Fly Dubai Airline's Market Analysis and StrategiesBusiness essay sample: The marketing audit report presents a comprehensive situational analysis of different strategies that the low-cost Fly Dubai Airline.
- MNC Social Responsibility: Principles & ComponentsBusiness essay sample: Analyzing MNC social responsibility? 🎁 Various types of companies refer to CSR because they believe it to be one of the most significant elements of success. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about how multinational corporations perform CSR. 👉
- Jextra Stores Company’s Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: While Jextra Stores Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility includes funding social welfare associations and organizations it equally has its code of ethics to guide its workers.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Quality ServiceBusiness essay sample: DEWA – Dubai Electricity and Water Authority – is a public organization involved in the distribution of water and electricity to residents in Dubai.
- Telek Benoe Hotel: Managing OperationsBusiness essay sample: Operation systems efficacy is a complex concept that is comprised of a variety of elements. The case of the Telek Benoe Hotel is a graphic example of poor operation systems management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Codes' ImportanceBusiness essay sample: This paper evaluates the importance of the codes of corporate social responsibility through the analysis of environmental concerns and social issues.
- Business Ethics and Efficiency RelationshipBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility together with strong business ethics remains critical to the company growth and development.
- McDonald's and Chipotle: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: McDonalds and Chipotle have been proactive in creating an ideal corporate governance ethics through setting of ethical code of conduct and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and SustainabilityBusiness essay sample: This essay affirms that corporations should take social and environmental responsibilities and responsibility towards shareholders, even as they seek to achieve profits.
- Emirati Companies' Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: This essay reviews the new reporting format of corporate responsibilities towards a society to understand the Emirates and ADNOC companies’ efforts for the betterment of society.
- Burgan Bank, Kuwait: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: The Burgan Bank’s corporate social responsibility reports reveal a lot about the company and its analysis of social good.
- Business Strategies and Interpersonal RolesBusiness essay sample: An organization is a system that has interrelated parts where optimal operation of all sections leads to business success.
- Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility & Marketing MixBusiness essay sample: Researching Starbucks corporate social responsibility policies? ♻️ This paper describes Starbucks CSR statements on economic responsibility, highlights its importance for the company program and performance. ☕
- BP Company: Social Performance of OrganizationsBusiness essay sample: BP has been facing substantial issues in its organizational performance. The failure of the company to address CSR effectively has been detrimental to its financial performance.
- Apple Inc.'s New Steps Toward CompetitivenessBusiness essay sample: Apple Incorporation produces superior products, software applications, and handheld devices that have the potential to support the needs of many consumers.
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human ResourcesBusiness essay sample: The organization’s competition basis is web development and business applications integration into corporate information management system
- Marketing Platform PrinciplesBusiness essay sample: A marketing platform that is suitable for one firm may completely be harmful to another organization even if they are operating in the same industry.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Conception in the WorldBusiness essay sample: Any business entity has a prescribed code of conduct that it must follow. This paper will argue along the line that corporations should be obligated to promote just institutions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Profit or EthicsBusiness essay sample: In today’s business environment, CSR has become controversial. The main concern is whether it is done for profits or ethical reasons.
💡 Essay Ideas on CSR Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility – SiemensBusiness essay sample: The paper focuses on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its implications for society and businesses across the globe.
- British Airways CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) AnalysisBusiness essay sample: British Airways CSR includes many interesting aspects. ✈️ This paper is a discussion of the British Airways corporate social responsibility models. 🌏 Read the article to learn about British Airways CSR ethics & more.
- Organizational Management Functions, Systems and TheoriesBusiness essay sample: The functions of management include planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling. Planning involves the making of decisions prior to acting.
- Apple Inc.'s Marketing Communication ScenariosBusiness essay sample: In this paper, a case study of Apple Inc. will be discussed to link theories related to marketing communication with practical scenarios.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and NikeBusiness essay sample: This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers MarketBusiness essay sample: This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Related IssuesBusiness essay sample: The paper analyzes core issues in the Corporate Social Responsibility field, its role in modern society and proposed initiatives for corporations to address CSR issues.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Global EconomyBusiness essay sample: The case study of unethical hazardous practices by top management of industrial companies highlights the necessity to introduce the integration of corporate social responsibility.
- Argument Against Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: This paper will talk about the disagreement that organizations and multinational institutions have no social obligation to be involved in corporate social responsibility schemes.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Business WorldBusiness essay sample: Today, there are multiple definitions of the term corporate social responsibility because of the wide scope of practices and regulations in encompasses.
- Managing People and Business EthicsBusiness essay sample: Organizations are established to achieve certain goals, and the achievement of these goals depends on the ability of all the stakeholders to develop strategies.
- Defining Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: CSR as a phrase has been more and more commonly used during recent years. CSR is a tool, which contains several issues and has a wide variety of definitions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and StakeholdersBusiness essay sample: The current paper is aimed to analyze the effect relationship between corporations and non-market stakeholders.
- Beak & Johnson Pty Ltd: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: The importance of corporate social responsibility is highlighted in reports. This emphasis is motivated by the trend of decay in the ethical foundations of organizations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project in UAEBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility encompasses corporate (citizenship and responsibility) and sustainability which are very crucial factors in the existence of a business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the European UnionBusiness essay sample: The paper explores the report article focused on the renovated practices of corporate social responsibility in the countries of the European Union.
- Corporation and Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: This paper defines orporate social responsibility gives the reasons why a corporation should adopt policies of CSR for the betterment of society.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Role and StakeholdersBusiness essay sample: It is imperative to note that the role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is an interesting topic that has been actively discussed by scholars.
- Wal-Mart’s Global SuccessBusiness essay sample: The success of the company is based on its business practices and approaches that favor the customers and promote efficiency and cooperation.
- The Portland Plant's Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: The Portland Plant's core competency is the production process, which occurs within some given specifications.
- Nike Company: Leadership in Employment PracticesBusiness essay sample: The Nike Company has been on the limelight for the enhancement of unethical standards of operation in its firms.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Multinational EnterpriseBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility presupposes a feeling of concern for others and therefore there is a desire to take responsibility for the effects of business activities.
- Marketing and Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: Exploration of marketing, consumers’ expectations, and rights; Discussion of the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR), its importance and benefits, examples of CSR.
- Social Responsibility Program of the Coca-Cola CompanyBusiness essay sample: This is an evaluation report of the Coca-Cola company's social responsibility program. It starts with an introduction then gives a brief background of the company.
- Ethics and Governance. Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: The social responsibility of a business is upon those business managers who, in addition to their irresponsibility to society, are neglecting their duty to the business owners.
- Ethics. Corporate Social Responsibility WorldwideBusiness essay sample: The development and strengthening of business will largely depend on how timely and adequately it perceives the basic principles of corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Bridge Between Business and SocietyBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to discuss different basic techniques of introducing social analysis and practices into macroeconomic business and its influence on modern society.
- Agility Logistics Company's Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: This paper describes how Agility Logistics engages in corporate social responsibility, what its benefits and possible drawbacks are, and what the company's code of ethics is.
- Samsung Company: Leadership and Business EthicsBusiness essay sample: Since Samsung is an Asian corporation, the responsibility for ethical conduct in business is in the hands of the company’s top management.
- Professional Ethics in the United Kingdom BusinessBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this reflection paper is to analyze one’s own strategies and practices through the prism of CMI (Chartered Management Institute) code of conduct.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: The paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- Human Resource Management and Organisational DynamicsBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses how change can be effectively implemented in an organization using various organizational development theories and human resource strategies.
- Human Resource Management in CompaniesBusiness essay sample: Strategic Human Resource Management is an organized and responsibility structured approach towards the direction and administration of the any institution’s most valued asset.
- Current Trends in Work-Life IssuesBusiness essay sample: Research has shown that 91% of the people employed tend to behave ethically if there is a good balance between their individual lives and their jobs.
- Ethical Role of CorporationsBusiness essay sample: Corporations must not be allowed to avoid their social responsibility since their endeavors affect social, economic and environmental concerns.
- Paper Works Company's Project FinancingBusiness essay sample: Paper Works is a company engaged in the production and distribution of paper products used in offices, schools, and households.
- BAT Company and the Structure Group, UK: Case StudyBusiness essay sample: Research indicates the primary goal of any business is to increase its market share in its industry in order to increase sales which in turn lead to an increase in profit levels.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan ProposalBusiness essay sample: The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Organization and Management: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility refers to a category of business judgment making associated with principled values, fulfilment of legitimate requirements.
- Ethics and Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: Without ethics and social corporate responsibility businesses can become exploitative. A few years back organizations were concerned about making profits; only without concern for sustainability
👍 Good CSR Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- Strategy and Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: This paper will therefore try to identify different theories which govern ethics in a business setting, managing across cultures and across a diverse workforce in a global setting.
- Walt Dianey: Entrepreneurship ModelBusiness essay sample: Walt Disney is one of the prominent entrepreneurs in the world. He was successful in entrepreneurship for a variety of reasons.
- Global Challenges for Business , Management and LeadershipBusiness essay sample: Management of the organization by choosing how to optimally use the individual strengths and capabilities of employees, forming a group.
- Contemporary Organizational & HRM StudiesBusiness essay sample: Business ethics and corporate social responsibility as aspects of a well-functioning organization in its daily activities.
- The Ethics of Business ManagementBusiness essay sample: With regard to business ethics, a number of theories have been coined to justify some aspects common to many if not all business operations.
- IKEA: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: IKEA has done a commendable job in its social responsibility, as the needs of the majority of the stakeholders have been considered and attempts made to meet them.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the EmiratesBusiness essay sample: The United Arab Emirates is a country located in a region characterized by wars and political instability but this country enjoys both political and economic stability.
- The Middle East and UAE: CSR Best PracticeBusiness essay sample: The present concepts of CSR have their origins in corporate giving for public relations purposes and in socialist governance policies that flourished in what became the EU.
- Corporate Citizenship in Arab World and UAEBusiness essay sample: Corporate citizenship operates on the premise that a company has an obligation to play a responsible role towards its employee’s lives.
- Socially Responsible Banking IndustryBusiness essay sample: This study will discuss some factual examples of the modern banking industry from different countries of the world.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate GovernanceBusiness essay sample: This study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as an International StrategyBusiness essay sample: The paper addresses the major forms of CSR initiatives and the criticism that has been raised against their use and gives a critical analysis and conclusion on the subject.
- Six Sigma in Context of Analysis of Friends Seminary School Financial and Administration Services TransformationBusiness essay sample: In the context of Friends Seminary School, the main aspect that needs to be addressed is that quality of education, and this is what provides highest income generation for the institution.
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: The CEO reports directly to the board of directors. This success is linked to good governance from the board of management, with the support from the shareholders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Arab WordBusiness essay sample: The CSR has to maintain spherical flow among the consumers, personnel, and civil society so that it has to concentrate more on norms, managerial decision-making hierarchy.
- Arcelik: International Business StrategyBusiness essay sample: Arcelik, today, is on track to become a leading manufacturer of global household appliances through its strategies and continuous improvement.
- Werribee Park: Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: The case of Werribee has presented an avenue of understanding that different aspects of marketing can be used to attract and retain customers.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Saudi Basic Industries: Low Software QualityBusiness essay sample: The core problem of the research is to identify which software SABIC should use as it has low quality software globally.
- The Roles of Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: CSR takes this relationship a step further, to include the concerns of a wider social. The policies born out of CSR determine how well a business enterprise will integrate with the neighborhood.
- Operating an Ethical BusinessBusiness essay sample: Looking into the advantages of upholding ethics in the business arena, it will also discuss some theories of ethics and finally analyze how ethics can affect the media.
- Analysis of Organizational ManagementBusiness essay sample: The success of any business initiative lies in the ability of its managers to balance core business focus with the CSR, particularly during this period of economic hardship.
- Abbott Laboratories: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: As a pharmaceutical company, Abbott is socially responsible for many cases especially the health hazards that its products might cause to its consumers.
- Socially Responsible Procurement ConceptBusiness essay sample: Socially responsible procurement concept emerged fifteen years ago when it became clear that international companies were conducting their business operations in an unethical way.
- TESCO: Leadership and TeamworkBusiness essay sample: Tesco leaders must have well-developed market insight to continue expanding product range against new consumer needs.
- Business Environment and OrganisationBusiness essay sample: Business environment basically means the surrounding factors and influences that affect trade. It can be categorized into two; internal and external.
- Corporate Social Responsibility StudyBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self regulation. It incorporated in to how an organization create, carry, and capture economic or social values.
- Public Relations: The Importance for BusinessBusiness essay sample: One of the main original goals of public relations was to make the entire public be aware of the existence of the company and what they offer in society.
- Toyota Company: Corporate Social ResponsibilityBusiness essay sample: Attempts should be made by governments and business leaders to incorporate standard management practices in their operations to enhance the efficiency of the flows.
- Ritz-Carlton's Corporate Marketing Strategy in ChinaBusiness essay sample: The paper addresses the marketing strategies of Ritz-Carlton, which reflects the uses of CSR in marketing. The Chinese market is used for the research.
- Discrimination Charges Against Denny’s Corporation: An AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This research focuses on how faced discrimination charges in the past and how it has been overcome by perusing anti discriminatory policies and including social responsibility.
- Are Management Practices Ethical?Business essay sample: Management practices in an organization include planning, organizing, controlling, and coordination. All these practices have to be in line with ethical standards.
- External Analysis in the US Retail IndustryBusiness essay sample: The US retail market is full of political influence since it includes the people and the people are the building blocks of all politics.
- Diversity Management: Perspective, Challenges, BenefitsBusiness essay sample: Diversity management is a relatively new subject that evolved as a result of sociocultural changes in America and other countries
- Air Asia Company's Strategic Management and AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Political factors state the aviation regulations and acts that are needed by aviation companies such as Air Asia in order to do business.
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Work of OrganisationBusiness essay sample: Corporate social responsibility is the internal regulatory policy of any organization. These rules are intended to monitor an organization's compliance with the country's written laws.
- Business and Corporate Social Responsibility RelationsBusiness essay sample: It is likely that organizations, such as FAI and its partners, will continue to adopt policy guidelines that promote social responsibility.
- The Zeus Fitness Business PlanBusiness essay sample: Zeus Fitness seeks to capitalize on its growth to launch a unique gym and fitness experience to the target demographic.
- Coca Cola's Strategic PlansBusiness essay sample: This paper examines the external and internal factors that impact Coca-Cola's strategic plans through Porter's generic strategy, Five Forces, SWOT, etc.
- General Motors Business AnalysisBusiness essay sample: General Motors is one of the largest and most successful automobile manufacturing companies, which has been at the top of sales for decades.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with CSR Analysis
- International Strategic Management Overview
- Comparator Group: Cigna and Anthem
- Mobil Indonesia Company Analysis
- Coke vs. Pepsi: Case Study
- The Unitedhealth Group’s Human Resources Position
- Business Models and Frameworks of Enron
- Business Ethics in Multinational Companies: Problematizing Write-up
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Tobacco Industry
- Ethical Consumption and CSR in Global Supply Chains
- Voluntary Disclosure: Comparative Qualitative Document Analysis
- Business Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility for McDonald’s
- Elon Musk Changing Tesla Company
- The Potential Impact of the Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure
- Organizational Behavior and Culture in Emirates Airline
- Marketing Plan for iGluco in China
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Cambridge Analytica
- Tesla: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethics and Governance in Business Management
- Coca-Cola: Contribution to the Sustainability Agenda
- H&M Achieving Business Excellence
- Western Region Water Corporation's Company Profile
- Starbucks Corporation's Organizational Social Responsibility
- Procter and Gamble: Strategy, Goals & Progress
- Costco Financial Statement Analysis Research Paper
- Zain Telecommunications Capital Structure: Saudi Arabia
- Strategic Human Resource Management Proposal Essay
- The Globalization of the CEMEX Company
- Rolls Royce’s Financial Performance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managerial Accounting: Samuel Truett Cathy Profile
- Company Analysis of Fly Emirates
- Halliburton Company's Financial Accounting of 2015
- Saudi Telecom: Company Analysis
- Company and Long-Term Financial Position of Part LLC
- Global Standards in Non-financial Reporting
- Disclosure of Non-Financial Information by Companies
- Non-financial Information Disclosures and Environmental Management
- Sumatec: Corporate Governance Analysis
- Company Assessment: Suntory Holdings Ltd
- British Airways: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility at BHpBiliton and Westpac
- Socially Responsible Behavior: Paradigm Toys
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements: PepsiCo Corporation
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Etisalat Company Case Study
- A Report on a Study of Corporate Governance Principles
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Its Historical Background
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Business
- Corporate Profit Disaster and Solution at IBM
- The Impact of Sustainability Practices on Corporate Financial Performance
- Strategy Implementation of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
- McDonald’s Leadership Change
✍️ CSR Analysis Essay Examples for College
- Data Personalization for Companies
- American Express and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Researching of Total Quality Management
- Volkswagen Cheating on Emissions Systems Testing
- BP & Shell Annual Reports Analysis
- Avalon Group's Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Dyson Company Market Entry Strategy
- Next Plc Company's Technology & Business Environment
- City Developments Limited's Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Good Mark Company Limited: Evaluation Management Project
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Performance
- MTN Ghana Company's Analysis and Future Strategies
- Contemporary Issues in Change & Project Management
- Evaluating a Corporate-Societal Relationship Preparation in the Nike Company
- Google Company's Model Analysis in Global Technology Market
- Ethical Conduct in Footwear Industry: Nike’s Case
- Relationship Between Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Kirana: External Factors and CSR
- Effect of Corporate Scandals on Employee Morale
- Jack Ma's Strategic Leadership at Alibaba
- Analysis of Amazon's Corporate Social Responsibility of Sustainability
- Starbucks Corporation's Market and Strategic Analysis
- Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Fit Between Employees’ Perception and the Organization’s Behavior
- Boeing Company's Sustainable Practices and Disclosures
- PepsiCo's Marketing and Population Trends in Mexico
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Strategic Investment Analysis of McLaren Group
- The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Contemporary Organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethical Issues
- Mercedes-Benz Company in the United Arab Emirates
- Business Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Behavior by a Corporation
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in Business
- The Take-Two Interactive Company's Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Ethics and Law Relationship
- Amazon Inc.'s Societal and Social Marketing
- AMP: Ethical Standards in the Multinational Business Setting
- Sunvisionnair: International Business Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Ownership Business Types
- Strategic Management: A Case Study of Netflix
- The Walmart Company's Analysis and Strategies
- Case Analysis of the Target Corporation
- Sustainability in the Garment Industry
- Volkswagen (VW) Label Corruption Scandal
- Walt Disney Company: The Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Jack Welch’s Approach to Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility in History and Now
- Analysis of the National Basketball Association