- Business Plan and Entrepreneurial Activity
A business plan contains objectives, factors that make them attainable, and a plan for realizing them. An entrepreneur has a new business venture and shoulders all the the risks.
- Financial Statements, Contents and Importance
Five major types of financial statements are covered in this research to show the contents and importance of these financial records.
- Westfarmers Company Financial Performance
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the financial performance and standing of Westfarmers Company for the 2010 and 2011 financial years using Financial Ratios.
- Building Material Website and App: Marketing Plan
The proposed Building Material Website and App will be an online based business in the form of a website that will enable Saudis to review the construction material available in the market.
- Saudi Arabian Wind Power Plants: Cost Analysis
The report covers the financial models for the wind power plants in Saudi Arabia including cost and inflation rate analyses, investment model, sensitivity analysis.
- Apple Company's Financial Performance
The trend analysis shows that the financial performance of Apple is improving. The ratio analysis further indicates that the company has a low liquidity level.
- Automotive Fun and Service Company: Business Plan
Automotive Fun and Service LLC is an innovator in the car industry. It not only offers spare parts for Toyota vehicles but also combines store, repairs, and information service.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- Apple Company's Administration and Performance
The study investigates the adequacy of a powerful administration in the execution of the Apple Company. It utilizes the deductive methodology of exploration method.
- Texas Instruments Inc: Financial Planning and Forecasting
Texas Instruments is based in the United States and it was founded in 1930. It deals with the designing, production, and sale of semiconductors.
- Amazon Company's Marketing Plan
Amazon.com, Inc. is a leader in the market of e-commerce with a primary aim of reducing costs for vendors and sellers, providing clients with a large variety of products and services.
- Visionary Leadership Styles of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook
Leadership styles are adapted to the demands and the situations at hand. The following study focused on the leadership styles of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook in the Apple Company.
- Abayas Website
The proposed Abayas Website will be an online-based business in the form of a website that will enable Emirati women to order Abayas without going to the shop.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- New Age Recyclers Company's Business Plan
This is a strategic plan of New Age Recyclers who aim to enter into the waste management business and offer waste collection services, recycling, and market waste consumables.
- Chinese Plastic Mould Manufacturer's Management
The analysis of the management of Chinese Plastic Mould Manufacturer shows that financial metrics used could greatly impact the outcomes of the project.
- Green Life Company's Business Financial Plan
Green Life Company will be a new start-up wholesale and distribution of Mosquito killer lamps imported from Taiwan to the United States markets.
- Business Plan: New Age Recyclers
This strategic plan is for the proposed New Age Recyclers located in the UAE within the region of Abu Shagara, Sharjah.
- Islamic Financial Institutions: Accounting Concepts
The main focus is on the analysis of differences in accounting between commercial banks and Islamic financial institutions.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance Sheets
This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Star Corporation Solutions Business Plan
Star believes that the strategy would bring experienced executives, diverse managerial skills, and best talents in the industry.
- Sunoco, Inc. Financial Analysis Report.
Sunoco refines and markets petroleum. Sunoco also manufactures petrochemicals that are used in making fibers, plastics, film and resins.
- Sun Microsystems: Financial Analysis
The management ought to improve the profitability, performance, activity, debt paying ability and liquidity through a cost reduction mechanism, adoption of a favourable credit policy.
- Walt Disney World Financial Analysis
There was a significant increase in the values of return on equity for the Walt Disney company. The values were higher than the industry average.
- Financial Statements Definition, Types, & Examples
Three main financial statements of an entity as per GAAP are Balance Sheet, Income Statement (also known as Profit and Loss account), and Cash Flow Statement.
- Info Call Center’s Services and Customer Perceptions
This report investigates the profitability of diversifying the operations of Info Call Centre for meeting the changing perceptions of customers.
- Companies Financial Statements Overview
The essay describes the purpose of the financial statements for organizations and examines what types of statements are used and their scope of the companies.
- The Importance of Financial Management When Running a Business
Financial management is the key concept that needs to be dealt with in an analytical manner when important terms in relation to the organizations are being dealt with.
- Herewego Travel Case Study
This paper is a report to Mr. Kelvin explaining different problems that are faced by the organisation, and their solution.
- Quality Management and Value Creation in Business
Quality management is a sort of ‘standard ‘ toward which a company or an organization should head if they want to make quality and customer satisfaction their goals.
- Purchasing New Equipment and Capital Budgeting
In capital budgeting, companies prefer cash flows as opposed to profits in evaluating investment projects. This is at times calculated using the net profits plus non-cash items.
- Share Repurchase: Should We Apply It?
This report will focus on the main mechanisms of share repurchase that is, how these programs are carried out.
- ‘Bob & Lloyd Pizzeria’ in Cambridge: Business Plan
The objective of this paper is to develop a business plan for the successful creation of Bob & Lloyd Pizzeria and to make a market analysis of the fast-food industry.
- "Pure Business" Company Business Plan
Pure Business is a proposed company to be established in Syria which will be responsible for marketing, advertising and research.
- Smart Travel Tours Limited: Business Plan
The intended business venture is a private limited company. The firm will deal in the offering of travel services to the market.
- Increasing Company Value by Using Modern Acquisition Strategies
A company can increase its value by using modern acquisition strategies to ensure it maintains a competitive edge over its competitors at all times.
- KSA Financial Market in Saudi Arabia
The report talks about the financial market in Saudi Arabia, the banking system and banks in Saudi, the Saudi insurance system and companies, and the stock market in Saudi.
- Cash Management in the Credit Firms
Cash is the amount of funds that is dispensable either in the bank; at hand or in the business but does not include accounts receivable or the value of property.
- Finance and Growth Strategies
This report discusses some of the salient tools for capital budgeting including Net Present Value and Discounted Cash Flow.
- Managing People, Finance and Marketing
In managerial grid approach, there are five types of leadership practiced by different manager in different organisational arrangement.
- Riverside Electronics Plc: Financial Report
By utilizing the revenues that it currently has, it will be able to adequately budget for the expansion project so that it carries it out with well-set achievable targets.
- Business Plan, Stages and Market Analysis of Entrepreneurs
A business plan is an important document for entrepreneurs. It is basically an evaluation of their business model. In this document, entrepreneurs assess the likelihood of failure.
- Amazon: Financial Analysis
Amazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- Cash Flow: Definition and Concepts
Cash flow statements help in tracing the various sources of cash such as operations, sales of current and fixed assets, issuance of share capital, and borrowed income
- The Financial Analysis of Coca-Cola
The financial analysis of Coca-Cola is performed in this section, which focuses on the company’s financial performance and its stock price movements in the last five years.
- Cash Flow Management at Apple Inc.: Financial Consequences and Improvement Strategies
This essay is going to analyze the financial statements of Apple Inc., which operates in the telecommunications industry.
- Ray’s Bonefish Paradise Cash Management
This paper aims to discuss terms associated with cash management and credit policies, offering an optimal solution for the RBP company.
- Du and Etisalat Telecom Companies: Market and Financial Positions
This report analyses the market and financial positions of Du and Etisalat telecom companies by comparing the main financial and market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Computershare Limited Analysis of Company
The report indicates a subdued performance by the company Computershare during 2009-2010 with a lower level stock price as compared to the year 2008-2009.
- Measurement of the Performance of a Business
The performance of a business is measured using different aspects. This report analyzes some of the most used measures that can help Signal Cables Company succeed.
- The Home Depot Company: Overview
This paper presents information about Home Depot which is amongst the largest companies in the United States that offer services in home improvements.
- Arsenal Holdings Plc Financial Appraisal
Arsenal Holdings Plc owns and operates one of the major football clubs Arsenal Football Club one of the top soccer teams in the English Premier League operating in the UK.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation Annual Report Analysis
This thorough paper review of financial statements for the last three years beginning the year 2005 up to 2007 of Saudi Basic industries corporation.
- Financial Analysis of Procter and Gamble Company
This paper analyzes the income statement, balance sheet, financial ratios, and cash flow of Procter and Gamble Company for the last three years with a focus on examining its economic progress.
- FedEx Corp.'s Financial Ratios Calculation
This paper undertakes to calculate and find out the performance of the FedEx company in terms of return on the shareholders value and the attractiveness of its stocks.
- Making Stronger Statements: Cash Flow and Income
This paper evaluates the contribution of Bruce Wampler, Harold C., and Timothy Vines towards the possibility of strengthening the cash flows and income statements.
- Comparative Analysis Second Cup and Starbucks Coffee Company
The company Second Cup offers not only whole coffee beans products but has also specialized coffee blends available to its customers.
- Pacrim Energy Limited: Company Analysis
Pacrim energy ltd is a company listed on the Australian stock exchange whose nature business is an exploration of oil.
- Man Group Plc's Financial Analysis
According to the financial analysis the Man Group plc is considered to be a high-risk portfolio company from an investor's point of view.
- Country Road Limited: Industry Analysis and Analysis of Business Strategy
The purpose of this article is to provide industry analysis and analysis of Country Road Limited's business strategy and provide guidance to management.
- SMART Time & Attendance System
Management of the ADWEA advanced plans for privatization of two water treatment plants, for private-sector participation in expansion plans, and outsourcing of waste-water collection.
- Issues in Accounting: Synergy and Benefits to Merging Companies
The article indicates that the rate of ABC implementation is quite low in Australian firms and is quite successful in firms where it is implemented.
- Analysis of Financial Performance of T-Shirts LTD
According to T-Shirts Ltd’s statement of profit or loss, the company’s revenue, or sales, decreased by £735,000 in financial 2019 as compared to 2018.
- Country Road Limited: Accounting, Financial, & Prospective Analysis
The purpose of this article is to conduct an accounting, financial and prospective analysis of Country Road Limited.
- Accounting Rate of Return, Payback Period, Net Present Value
This paper undertakes to analyze and recommend the best model to produce. The model to be produced should greatly impact the profitability of the company.
- Wooden Post Ltd: Company’s Investment Challenge
Managers are faced with numerous decisions that require massive application of strategic analysis and interpretation of the situation.
- Wal-Mart Company's Capital Budgeting Issues
Wal-Mart is planning to introduce new units in the USA, however, estimation of the cash flows from the new unit is not easy, and there are also problems in getting it funded.
- The Rio Tinto: Financial Analysis
This paper presents a financial ratio analysis focusing on the business risks and financial risks of the Rio Tinto.
- Virgin Blue Holdings: Financial Statement Analysis
The purpose of this report is to analyze the financial performance of the Virgin Blue Holdings basing on the annual information provided by the company.
- David Jones Company Analysis
David Jones is an Australian business entity operating a wide network of department stores in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South and Western Australia.
- "International Financial Statement Analysis" by Choi and Meek
The researchers investigate the difficulties in evaluating business strategy analysis as well as main approaches to data collection.
- Bagpuss Import Ltd: Company Analysis
Bagpuss Import Ltd, a company that is in the business of wholesale of a new brand of ginger ale which is imported from New Zealand for distribution in Australia.
- Westfield Company: Financial Analysis
The Westfield Group has more than 110 shopping centers with more than 4,000 employees around the world, and is the largest retail property group in the world.
- Basic Financial Statements in Accounting
The common financial reports prepared by most organizations include; budgets, cash books, cash flow statements, tax reports, and the balance sheet, just to mention but a few.
- Review of Accounting Process and Financial Statements
Income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements each have a distinct role in analyzing the operating performances and presenting the financial position of the entity.
- Use of Managerial Accounting in Planning and Control
Different products require different quantities of materials and labor; some products may require higher quantities of raw materials, while others may require more labor time.
- Budget Management Analysis
This article examines such a concept as a budget, several strategies for its preparation discusses the importance of correct forecasting and the reasons for deviations.
- The Credit Default Swaps: Definition and Application
The credit default swaps are used to offer an efficient means of setting a price on pure credit because they measure the credit risk of a particular reference entity.
- Investment Appraisal for BL
BL should invest in the machine as it will increase the shareholders' value in both the capital expenditure manual criteria and recalculated NPV.
- Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
The main idea of the paper is to dwell upon the problem of accounting in capital budgeting and to consider various cost analysis methods which may be used for investment appraisal.
- Companies Accounting Principles
Companies prepare financial statements such as the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement so as to determine their financial position.
- Finance: The Issues That Face a Manager in the Process of Evaluating a New Project
The report is aimed at evaluating the issues that face a manager in the process of evaluating a new project. This is done through the consideration of cash flow evaluation.
- Valuation of Goldman Sach Company
Goldman Sach Company is “a global investment, securities, and banking company, which is specifically involved in; investment management, financial services, securities.
- Analyzing Financial Performance – McBride Plc.
This paper states that McBride Plc. is one of the leading manufacturing companies of household items and personal care products.
- SABIC Acquisition of GE Plastic
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is a chemical manufacturing company located in Riyadh. It is one of the top manufacturing companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Financial Alternatives Guillermo Furniture Company
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the different financial alternatives that are available to Guillermo Furniture Company and to make a recommendation on the best alternative.
- McDonald, Starbucks, and American International Group
This paper is going to focus on three selected public companies: Mac Donald, Starbucks, and American International group.
- Startup Business Advice: Financial Issues
Business financial planning has an effect on how an entrepreneur will attract financial assistance that is needed to start, grow and run a business.
- Sell-Side Equity of a Smallcap Company: Flow International
Flow International Company currently boasts of its global market position due to its adoption of proper corporate and strategic management strategies.
- Managerial Finance Assignment for MBA
Once a firm has compiled a list of prospective investments, it must then select from among them that combination of projects that maximizes the firm’s value to its shareholders.
- Cash Budget, Managerial Financing and Accounting
All businesses prepare a cash budget showing the receipts and payments. It may be either prepared quarterly or annually according to the type of business.
- Healthcare Organization Financial Analysis
This report will investigate the financial situation of the healthcare organization to determine whether it is performing satisfactorily.
- Fosters Australia Firm's Security Valuation Report
The paper includes dynamics of internal, operating performance, risks analysis, and growth analysis for Foster Company in Australia.
- Financial Proposal For ‘SILK’ Hair Protection Gel
The business proposal must present an estimated cash flow showing the likely amount of cash that the business can generate during the first year of production.
- Business Plan E & D Hamburger Restaurant
This business plan presents a marketing, financial and operational analysis of the E & D Hamburger Restaurant.
- Financial Analysis and Company Performance
The article argues the importance of drawing and increasing share value versus spending to better support the company by investors.
- Interpretation of Ratio Analysis of ITV
Financial ratio analysis involves the calculation and comparison of ratios derived from historical financial figures of a business undertaking.
- Walmart Ltd Financial Analysis
The article presents financial statements with full compliance with GAAP and other accounting principles and gives the true picture of the company Walmart.
- Financial and Non-financial Analysis PATCO
PATCO is a synonym Company that stands for Port Arthur Timber Company started its life in 1830 as a small timber firm (PATCO, 2010).
- Simulation in Financial Analysis
This report tries to analyze how simulation can be used in financial analysis, the use of financial models in financial management, and their significance to financial analysts.
- Income and Cash Flow Statements
Balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements are financial statements used by most businesses and practitioners for financial reporting purposes.
- Deciding on the Investment in the Stocks of Two Different Companies
This paper discusses deciding on the investment comparing competency worksheet for ACCT 351 and ACCT 352 intermediate financial accounting I and II.
- Accounting and Financial Management
Sometimes companies have carried out investment decisions with less evaluation and analysis reports and in the end, results have been negative and detrimental to the business.
- JetBlue Airways Initial Public Offering (IPO) Valuation
Cost of capital is the equivalent to the concept of opportunity cost in economics which serves as a guide as to whether the investor puts it with JetBlue Airways.
- Billabong International Limited (BBG): Company Analysis
The negative effects associated with globalization have heavily affected the operations of multinational corporations, Billabong included.
- Analysis of Aramark Limited Company
The objective of the report is to analyse the performance of Aramark Ltd in the financial years 2009 and 2010.
- Defining Financial Terms
The finance concept implies supply, raising, or providing of capital and managing that capital to maximize gain and minimize risks of loss.
- Methods of Financial and Operational Leverage Considered in Acquisitions
The paper aims to critically explore viable financial options for General Electric Company to acquire another company, SABIC Corporation.
- Genetic Algorithms: Shareholder's Value
The paper analyzes how genetic algorithms may improve managerial decision-making, highlighting both the benefits and weaknesses they possess.
- Collateralized Debt Obligations
The report defines collateralized debt obligations their advantages and disadvantages, identifies the features and operations of CDOs.
- Financial Management: Barclays Bank Analysis
It will be of great value for Barclays to seek funds by being listed on the London stock exchange because the benefits outweigh the limitations.
- Evaluation of the New Machine
This report evaluates the viability of a new machine that is to be purchased by Hawthorn Hospital Equipment Ltd using two methods of evaluation.
- Ongko Furniture Store Analysis
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the different financial alternatives that are available to Ongko Furniture Company and to make a recommendation on the best alternative.
- Financial Analysis: Aveng Limited Group
The objective of this paper is to examine the financial standing of the Aveng Limited Group at the end of the financial year June 30, 2010, from a share investment perspective.
- A Gold Mining Company's Initial Public Offering
Mining and metal companies are expected to raise their initial public offers across the globe from 2010 to 2011.
- Managing and Accounting for Financial Resources
The major objective of financial management is the maximization of the shareholders’ wealth on a long-term basis.
- Income and Cash Flows Statements
This paper analyzes the income statement and the cash flows of the business on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis using the information provided.
- Business and Economics Report: Barr
Barr has a wide range of product mix under one product line of soft drinks. The main brands are; Irn-bru, Tizer, Diet Irn-bru, Simply Citrus, D and B, KA Findlay's Springs.
- Researching Agency Cost Problems
Corporations play a central role as far as the modern economy is concerned. The following essay is concerned with the examination of the agency cost problems in corporations.
- The Pudong Coffee Shop Analysis
The analysis of the Pudong Coffee Shop company is in three aspects financial performance, projection, and recommendations.