- Blue Shark Company's Marketing Plan
The marketing plan relates to Blue Cap Limited which operates within the UAE beverage industry. It entails a situational analysis, marketing, control and implementation strategies.
- Dell Target Market & Market Segmentation
Researching Dell target market? 🖥️ From the start, Dell had a consumer-concentrated approach. 💳 Read the paper to discover the main issues of Dell market segmentation and conduct a proper analysis. 👌
- Location-Based Marketing: Issues and Trends
Location-based marketing is a method of introducing and promoting goods and services, considering the location that connects a potential customer and a seller.
- IPad: Advertising Knowledge and Application
This paper aims at looking at the importance of advertisement in iPad marketing and how it is entrenched in the marketing mix of the product.
- Bank of China: Internationalization Strategy
This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization strategy of Bank of China with the aim of coming up with recommendations to the board of directors of this firm.
- IPhone Product Marketing Plan
The purpose of report is to prepare a marketing plan of iPhone and it focuses on some specific issues like product description, pricing strategy, promotional activities.
- Feathers UAE Company: Internationalization Strategy
This project paper develops and discusses a strategic plan for Feathers UAE to facilitate its internationalization strategy by opening stores in the UK.
- Apple iPhone 6 Marketing Strategy Analysis
The first advertising campaign by Apple uses posters. The advertising is used to promote the fantastic camera of the iPhone 6.
- Computer Sales Business Concept Strategic Management Plan
The strategic management plan of the business idea of selling new and refurbished computers could be a success using the strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Integrated Marketing Communication in the UK
This paper supports the argument that truly integrated marketing communication is the exception rather than the rule. The argument is applied in relation to the UK market.
- Just Us! Coffee Roaster Company's Marketing Plan
This report looks at the marketing planning of Just Us! Coffee Roaster in the challenging and dynamic marketing environment.
- Internet Influence on International Marketing
This paper aims to evaluate the main characteristics of international marketing and the possible impact of the Internet on marketing strategies of international companies.
- Strategic Marketing in UAE Business Environment
Businesses in the UAE have to tailor their strategic marketing approaches with the view of maintaining competitiveness and sustainability in the country’s business environment.
- Unilever & Toyota Knowledge Management
Researching Unilever information system? 🔍 Knowledge Management System focuses on the ways through which an organization applies the available information within its operating environment. 🧠 Read the paper to learn more about Unilever Knowledge Management System! ✅
- KeepCup Company's Marketing Campaign and Theory
KeepCup is an Australian company that specializes in the production of reusable coffee cups. Started in Melbourne in 1998 as a cafe.
- Apple Company's Penetration Strategy in the Russian Market
The paper develops a marketing strategy that multinational businesses may utilize to penetrate the Russian market. The paper develops the strategy using Apple as a case study.
- Etihad Etisalat Company's Marketing Tactics
The research analyzes Etihad Etisalat Company's marketing tactics, including evaluate the current plans of the company and offer recommendations on areas that need improvement.
- Olio Bello Organics Brand: Marketing Plan
This report gives to understand how to build awareness for the Olio Bello Organics brand, making it more recognizable on the local, national, or international level.
- Apple Communication Strategy: Apple IMC, Apple Direct Marketing, and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Wondering how to make 🍏 Apple communication strategy analysis? Read this sample to learn about Apple internal and external environment, stakeholders, target market 🎯, IMC, and publicity strategy.
- Apple’s iHealth Product Marketing Plan
iHealth is a new Apple product that not only has a modern design but also can be used to measure blood pressure, pulse, and other important medical characteristics.
- Spotify Brand Reputation: Consumer Perception & Online Branding
What is Spotify’s brand reputation? 🎵 This research highlights Spotify’s online branding strategy. 💿 Read the paper to learn about Spotify’s brand value and decide whether it’s a good quality company. ✅
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies Strategies
The Coca Cola Company and PepsiCo are the global industry leaders as far as soft drinks are concerned. Different industry players struggle to achieve market leadership and control their competitors.
- Innovation Computers Company in US
Innovation Computers is a multinational company that plays a leading role in providing its customers variety of quality products and efficient services which include IT and computing technologies.
- Apple Company’s Marketing Plan
Apple is one of the biggest companies in the world in terms of market value. Its electronic products are considered among the best available in the telecommunication and entertainment industries.
- Sony Strategy: Management & Planning
Working on Sony strategy report? 📷 Sony made alliances in countries with restrictions on penetrating the market. 🤓 Read more about it in the analysis of the strategic planning of the Sony company! ✅
- Nike Marketing Plan: Marketing Mix, Concept, and Strategy Case Study
Nike is the leading manufacturer and distributor of sportswear 🩳 in the global market. This giant American 🇺🇸 corporation has experienced massive growth over the years. Discover Nike marketing plan, marketing mix, and strategy in this case study.
- Foodshare Company Performance Analysis
This paper evaluates Foodshare Company in terms of performance and expectations. It provides expert opinion on the changes that this organization should adopt.
- Ocean Beauty Center: Business Proposal
Ocean Beauty Center will be a full-service beauty and care salon committed to the provision of superior client contentment through offering quality products and exceptional services.
- Google Inc.'s Marketing Strategic Capabilities
The report examines the Google company’s internationalization marketing strategic capabilities to present recommendations for improvement.
- Apple Objectives, Goals for the Future, and Mission: Procurement Analysis
Researching Apple Objectives 🎯? Apple Incorporation is one of the leading American manufactures that has specialized in the production of 📱 electronic devices. Discover objectives of Apple company, its goals for the future, and mission.
- Shipping Company Expansion Plan
The purpose of this paper is to provide a detailed expansion plan for a leading shipping company. The company was founded over forty years ago in Saudi Arabia.
- Emirates Airlines Business Strategy
The paper evaluates Emirates Airlines' mission, objectives and strategies, its current financial condition, internal and external opportunities and strengths.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to Bangkok
Etihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Apple Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Capacity
Apple Incorporation has managed to retain its top position as the most valuable brand in the global market, edging out other reputable companies.
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]
What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- IPhone 5: Operation Management and Supply Chain
Apple has to re-strategize to retain its market share. It has to come up with a unique supply chain plan that will enable it to deliver its iPhones to the market in the best way.
- Sears Company's Transaction Processing System
This research will focus on how Sears can use transactional processing system as a way of enhancing its productivity and reviving its profitability in the market.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Apple and Samsung Companies: Strategic Management
The research analyzes the business strategies of Apple Inc. and Samsung and gives recommendations, which would boost their profitability and competitiveness.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Pepsi Company Problems and Solutions
In this paper, we discuss Pepsi company problems and solutions. 📉 Inside, you will find a critical analysis of PepsiCo challenges and objectives. 🎯 Besides, learn how to address challenges faced by PepsiCo effectively. ✨
- IKEA Cultural Differences in Sweden and China
What are the biggest IKEA culture problems? 🛋️ This paper discusses IKEA’s international marketing strategies for integrating cultural differences in the Chinese market. 🐲 Read the article to find out the major IKEA cultural problems to discuss. ️
- Absolut Vodka Target Audience & Marketing Planning
Searching for Absolut Vodka target market? 🍸 21+! Absolut Vodka has adopted different strategies in its marketing planning. 📈 Read the paper to figure how Absolut Vodka target audience has changed over the years due to the market and the organizational strategies. 🔍
- Royal Crown Cola Company Strategic Marketing Systems
This paper explores the strategic brand marketing systems that RC Cola employs to maintain the consumer base and keep up with competition from the players in the international soft drinks industry.
- Marketing Tools for Young Kuwaiti Entrepreneurs
This work investigates marketing tools affecting Kuwaiti entrepreneur’s, specifically social media tools, and the motivation of using such tools.
- Hootsuite Company's Sales Strategy and Marketing
The report analyses the sales strategy of Hootsuite, an international firm that offers a range of social media management services and markets primarily to other businesses.
- Treasury Wines Estates Company's Marketing Plan
The marketing plan of Treasury Wines Estate presents strategies of introducing new wine brands into the Indian market to attain its main strategic objective.
- Capital One Corporation Marketing Plan
Capital One Financial Corporation is one of diversified banks in the United States of America that provide a range of fiscal services and products to their clients.
- Export of Date Products to the United Kingdom
Dates are fruits commonly grown in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The UK firm’s primary marketing objective is to increase the market size for date fruit.
- Target Corporation Marketing Plan for Clothing
This report presents a marketing proposal for Target Corporation’s new line of clothing product - Ava & Viv dedicated to plus-size women and teens.
- Amazon Company's Marketing Plan
Amazon.com, Inc. is a leader in the market of e-commerce with a primary aim of reducing costs for vendors and sellers, providing clients with a large variety of products and services.
- Walmart Company's Marketing Analytics
In this paper, the researcher will analyze marketing strategies used by Wal-Mart and determine the level to which it applies marketing analytics with the view of making recommendations.
- Timberland Company's Innovative Strategies
In this paper, the focus will be to discuss innovative strategies that Timberland is using to overcome the challenges that it faces in the market.
- Emirates Airlines' Global Strategy Implementation
This paper aims to prove that the advantages that Emirates Airlines has as well as its success are achieved due to the implementation of thoroughly-designed global strategies.
- Atec Incorporation Marketing Plan
This marketing plan relates to Atec Incorporation, which operates in the UAE. The firm intends to venture into the production of coffee making machines.
- United Hearing Center's Business Plan
This report presents United Hearing Center’s business plan for the provision of medical earphone products in Kuwait.
- Ryanair Company's 7 Ps Product & Service Analysis
Ryanair indisputably provides a very remarkable entrepreneurial story considering its level of success in the air travel business in Europe.
- Taco Bell Brand: Strategic Plan and SWOT Analysis
Using the brand of Taco Bell as a benchmark, a mission statement has been developed to differentiate the company’s products from the competition.
- HP Company's Market Entry Strategy in the Middle East
The study evaluates the existing marketing strategies HP Company should use in the context of introducing its products in Israel as one of the countries in the Middle East.
- Fly Dubai Airline's Market Analysis and Strategies
The marketing audit report presents a comprehensive situational analysis of different strategies that the low-cost Fly Dubai Airline.
- Lush Cosmetics: Company Analysis
Lush Cosmetics (Lush) has been on the market for a long time now, and it is no surprise that the company keeps expanding.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in Examples
IKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Retail and Channel Management: Whole Foods Market Case
Whole Foods fairy tale success story was attributed to its marketing and expansion strategies. Whole Foods marketing strategy was based on Maslow’s "Hierarchy of Human Needs" theory.
- Meeras Company's Marketing Analysis
The era of globalization creates many opportunities and threats to the companies that operate worldwide, and Meeras is one of them. The primary goal of this paper is to conduct marketing analysis.
- Adnams Company: Marketing Approach Redesigning
The framework designed by the Adnams Company to address marketing issues may pose a significant threat to the firm’s success.
- Nokia Company's Success Exploration
Nokia group consist of four key businesses which include; mobile phones, multimedia, networks and enterprise solutions.
- Nabbesh Company Marketing Plan Strategies
Nabbesh is an online skill-marketing base that seeks to connect experienced freelancers with businesspersons, who are seeking to hire individuals based on the demanded service.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Strategic marketing entails a group of continuous activities and comprehensive processes that organizations use to classify and align resources with the established objectives.
- Asics Target Market and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Researching ASICS company? ASICS is a global 👟 sporting footwear corporation based in Japan 🇯🇵, known for its high-quality products, particularly for running. Discover Asics target market, competitive advantages, marketing mix, and more
- Green Life Company's Business Financial Plan
Green Life Company will be a new start-up wholesale and distribution of Mosquito killer lamps imported from Taiwan to the United States markets.
- Phone Manufacturing Company's Marketing Management
The phone manufacturing company targets customers in the low and middle price ranges. This paper analyzes its marketing plan for the previous four years.
- Apple Inc.'s New Steps Toward Competitiveness
Apple Incorporation produces superior products, software applications, and handheld devices that have the potential to support the needs of many consumers.
- Consumer Behaviour for Future Marketers
Economically and socially responsible purchasing behaviors of consumers have become a significant determinant of consumer behavior.
- Google Company Marketing Strategy Analysis
The current paper analyses Google Company’s marketing strategies. The paper recommends the company to continue utilizing its current marketing strategies since they have proved effective.
- FedEx Company's Strategic Management
FedEx will need to redefine its marketing strategies both locally and internationally as competition is expected to stiffen.
- Components of a Marketing Program
This paper outlines a marketing plan that covers marketing situational analysis, marketing strategy, distribution channels, and pricing strategy, among others.
- Establishing a Business in Baking Market
Establishing a business in Baking Market may be a challenging task as it requires the consideration of future trends of the market, the management of customer service, and branding.
- Bulgari Marketing Strategy and Industry Analysis
Working on Bulgari marketing strategy? 👜 Bulgari (BVLGARI) is an Italian jewelry brand that has expanded into the hospitality industry. 💍 Read the paper to learn more about BVLGARI target market and brand value and other aspects. ✅
- Farmers Trading Company's Brand Management
This report is developed for managing directors of Farmers Trading Company and aims to examine the specifics of brand marketing.
- Samsung Electronics Company's Analysis
The paper is a company analysis of Samsung Electronics, which is a business division in Samsung Corporation responsible for the firm’s dominance in the mobile phone market.
- Puma Company's International Business Strategy
Several things made Puma a successful product. As a brand, Puma focused more on its consumers than on the profit margins.
- BMW Quality Management – European Foundation for Quality Management
Analyzing BMQ quality management? 👌 This study describes the success of the BMW through the application of the European Foundation Quality Management. 🔌 Read the paper to learn about suggestions for a further improvement in the BMW Group. 📈
- The Use of Market Research in a Business
Market research refers to the process of gathering and analyzing information regarding various market dynamics for the purpose of solving business problems.
- The Use of Market Research in Business
Marketing research acts as a foundation for marketing as a whole. For that reason, marketing research is the basis of all the business efforts aimed at satisfying market needs and business goals.
- Service Marketing in the Restaurant Business
Service marketing is getting very competitive in the current market. Players in this industry are faced with a number of challenges in the market.
- Wal-Mart After Entry into the Chinese Market
Wal-Mart retail was established more than four decades ago. The retail stores began expanding its operations in international markets way back in 1992.
- Colgate Company's Pricing and Competition
Colgate Palmolive is one of the most successful companies in the world and has won many business awards. The marketing strategies of this company are very diverse.
- "Fair & Lovely" Advert and Its Business Ethics
The advert of Fair & Lovely seems over-exaggerated and at the same time, demeans the gender of women in terms of their socioeconomic prowess and social class.
- Wits Beach Hotel’s Strategic Management
The purpose of this paper is to highlight the strategies and tactics that Wits Beach Hotel will adopt to achieve its strategic objectives, measures, and targets.
- Brampton’s Hampers Company's Marketing Plan
In this marketing plan, we are going to define the target groups of Brampton's Hampers Company that are going to be considered in the marketing process.
- Unilever Company. International Strategic Management.
Unilever Corporation, the world’s second largest producer of consumer products. Unilever has world wide operations, sells food, household articles and personal care products.
- The PepsiCo Company's Strategy Implementation
To ensure the company’s strategy of quality focus, PepsiCo Company through the department of human resources is focusing on putting in place a skilled workforce.
- Blockbuster Marketing Strategy Analysis [SWOT, Porter’s Forces, & Marketing Mix]
Researching Blockbuster marketing strategy? 📀 This paper analyzes Blockbuster strategy concerning its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. 🔍 Read thoroughly to learn more about Blockbuster business model and marketing strategies. ✅
- McDonald's Strategic Management of Human Resources & Innovation
This report aims center on the idea of human resource management strategies and human resource behavior of McDonalds eating place ltd.
- Digital Marketing and Business Challenges
Digital marketing offers marketers a relatively less costly, effective mode of reaching customers. It is a very powerful instrument for winning new customers.
- Coca-Cola Company’s Marketing Management
Coca-Cola Company employs television and radio to market its products to consumers, who do not have easy access to the Internet.
- Relationship Marketing and Loyalty Program Effectiveness in Global Markets
In the competitive and ever-changing environment of modern markets, customer loyalty is an expensive commodity to have.
- Business Strategy Analysis McDonalds
This paper is based on the US fast food sector and aims to analyze McDonalds in terms of its business and marketing strategy, and depict the position of the company in the market.
- Disney: Company Analysis
This paper will provide an analysis of the Walt Disney Company, focusing on its financial performance, management, marketing, and corporate social responsibility.
- Southwest Airline's Case Analysis
The airline has succeeded in communicating clearly its lack of amenities making the company to charge lower compared to other competitors within the industry.
- Ciao Bella Gelato: Marketing Mix
Ciao Bella Gelato is a company that Manufacturers and Retails ice creams, sorbets and frozen yoghurt and is situated in New York and California.
- IBM’s Market Management Strategy’s Evolution
In the past two decades, International Business Machines (IBM) recorded a remarkable growth driven by broad-based software and hardware services.
- Blue Sky Clothing Company's Marketing Plan
A marketing plan is an essential tool for any business seeking to venture or succeed in any market. This essay provides a marketing plan for the Blue Sky Clothing Company.
- Startup Company's Marketing Principles
This paper looks into the marketing strategies used by a start-up company looking to introduce its new bulb to the premium market.
- Marketing Aspects Based on the Cruiser Thorr Simulation
The repositioning of the Thorr products in the simulation is suggesting the feasibility of the assembled marketing strategy basing on the implications of the simulation.
- Market-Driven Company, Its Values and Mission
The concept of building a market-driven company has been the fundamental to many marketing firms and companies.
- Halal Diet Products' Marketing Plan
There is no big gap regarding the views of potential customers about the special Halal Diet which will be offered in the market.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USA
From the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- Microsoft vs. Red Hat Corporate Strategy
Corporate strategy refers to the policies, schemes, and devices a firm or an organization applies and the development of all its departments at large.
- Dove Evolution of a Brand
Dove brand was perceived by women as way of beauty and this for any brand is very important aspect because women want to associate themselves with things that will turn them on sexually or the product that relates to fertility.
- Service Marketing in the Mobile Industry
Marketing is vital in all types of organizations and in order to be successful, there is the need to incorporate the marketing mix.
- Analysis of CRH Plc. International Group
CRH Plc is an international building material group located in Ireland. CRH Plc’s departmental line organization structure seems to be effective for attaining business objectives.
- International Marketing: The Analysis of the Market
This paper discusses the important aspects that are necessary before getting into the new business venture. This analysis is vital for the purpose of expansion.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan Proposal
The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Starbucks Case Study: Strategic Management
Researching Starbucks strategic management? This paper sample can answer your questions ✅. The Giant coffee retailer, roaster and specialty of coffee ☕️, has not been spared of the slackening of businesses as witnessed by the company’s financial report
- Sustainable Project Development in Marketing
The overview of modern marketing strategies and the manner in which marketing is to meet customers’ needs in accordance with the Internet-savvy world.
- Cantech Corporation: Process Improvement Analysis
Any organization – large or small – can be summarized as a collection of intertwined and interdependent processes.
- Global Gadgets Import Firm's Direct Marketing and Privacy Issues
Global Gadgets Imports is a firm with strong elaborate mechanisms for business. Boosting sales is however critical as the firm has experienced a decline over the past year.
- Txiv Smart Meter Prototype Analysis
One way of enhancing profits is through mass production of the TXIV smart meter which involves mass procurement of raw materials.
- Tourism Conference: Industry-Based Project
This report has been prepared by Professional Conference Organizers (PCO) to the Australian Asian Tourism Professional Association (AATPA), it aims to make the conference succeed.