- International Management in Business Globalisation
Globalisation of industries has become one of the fundamental issues that have marked significant business transformations in the current days.
- The Google Company’s Management
This paper considers the types of people that work at Google, the types of services or amenities that Google provides to its employees, partners, and clients in light of its business culture.
- E-Commerce Strategy in the United Arab Emirates
E-commerce is gaining popularity in the United Arab Emirates, and many firms are now taking advantage of internet technology to reach out to customers.
- Barclays Company Marketing Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a marketing plan for Barclays PLC basing on analysis of the Barclays PLC situation, its market overview, SWOT and competitor analysis.
- F2b2C as a New E-Commerce Business Model
A recent technological development in the manufacturing sector is the F2b2C. This paper discusses this new e-commerce business model. It also identifies its current and future roles.
- Applying E-Commerce in Business
This paper outlines the physical and logical technologies that enabled communication through the internet, the new business potentials and their online revenue models.
- Competing with Dell, Apple, and Sony
The essay examines a new laptop company's SWOT analysis and formulates strategies (marketing mix and promotional mix) to compete effectively with Sony, Dell, and Apple.
- Du Company's Lean Systems Implementation Issues
This essay analyses the application of lean systems in the Du telecommunication company within the United Arab Emirates.
- E-Commerce Business Models and Features
The paper lists features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods, the e-commerce business and revenue models, and the role of m-commerce in business.
- Tesco Company: E-Commerce Challenges
The paper will constitute a case study of Tesco to reveal some of the challenges retailers face in their integration of eCommerce.
- Alibaba Brand Image & New Strategy Analysis
What is Alibaba brand image? 📢 Alibaba, founded in China, is one of the leading and fast-growing e-commerce companies. 📈 This paper presents a powerful Alibaba brand strategic plan that can make the company more successful.
- Toyota Motor Corporation Analysis
This report provides an analysis of Toyota Motor Corporation, which specializes in the design, manufacturing and assembling of vehicles.
- Innovation, Cooperation, Competition, Development
The importance of innovation for international business will be assessed from three perspectives: cooperation, competition, and development.
- Facebook Company's External and Internal Environments
This paper gives a detailed analysis of Facebook’s external and internal environments and strategies that can sustain its performance.
- AusNet Company's E-Commerce and E-Marketing
AusNet is a firm that operates in the exchange of products that cannot be exchanged online and uses the internet to increase sales.
- Improving Organisational Performance
The paper gives a detailed analysis of the HPW concept and how it can be adopted to design a superior organizational culture.
- Fruit Juice Branding in the United Kingdom
This work uses a branding theory to propose a new product launch in the UK and describes how companies can focus on the power of branding to record positive business results.
- Etihad Airways and Business Internationalization
The Etihad Airways company aspires to provide 21st-century services through its state-of-the-art flight experience for its global customers.
- Dell Technologies Mission, Vision and Values
Dell had to contend with the realization that sales growth was no longer in the corporate market, the area that the company dominated for two decades.
- EasyJet Airline Company Change Management
The report categorises the key components of the environment, strategy, tasks, formal system, and key individuals to determine what outputs are desired, and whether they are achieved by easyJet plc.
- Arab Online Inc Company: E-Business Plan
The new e-business will target this market segment to address the market gap. The company will be known as Arab Online Inc. It will specifically focus on delivering various electronic products.
- General Motors’ Supply and Procurement Strategies
The purpose of this paper is to give a detailed analysis of General Motors’ supply and procurement strategies.
- Zara Company Strategic Management
Zara, an international fashion retailer, is Inditex’s key flagship brand. It sells apparel for all genders and key demographic groups.
- Wal-Mart's Retail Strategy Plan in Canada
This analysis shows clearly that Wal-Mart Canada has evolved steadily to become the leading retailer in the country.
- Emirates Airlines' Values-Based Business Model
Emirates Airlines was incorporated in 1985 with the assistance of the Dubai’s royal family. The company started with only about $10 million as the starting capital.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Coach Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Competency
The internal and external environment assessment indicates that Coach Inc. is geared towards further market expansion, especially in the international markets.
- Etihad Airways: International Quality Management System
This report critically analyses the application of international total quality management systems in the United Arab Emirates. The report is based on Etihad Airways.
- FreshDirect Business Model & Strategic Analysis
Analyzing FreshDirect business model? 📦 In this essay, we investigate how profitable FreshDirect’s business model is and what can be improved. 🪄
- Starbucks HR Strategy: Policies, Management, & Issues
Analyzing Starbucks human resources strategy? ☕ This report describes the aspects of Starbucks HR management, policies, and issues! 🍩 Learn what is behind the success of Starbucks HR strategy. ➤
- Google Inc.'s Organizational Leadership in 2014
The paper analyzes Google Corporation with respect to organizational leadership as the driving force behind Google’s exemplary HR practices.
- Innovation and Organizational Culture
All organizations have challenges despite how successful they are in the market place. Most of the challenges come as a result of growth and in the pursuit for greater profitability.
- Business Excellence, Its Perspectives and Models
Business excellence refers to exceptional practices adopted by organisations to achieve outstanding results regarding their performance and productivity levels.
- Blockbuster Inc Company: Factors of Fall
This paper evaluates the factors that have led to a decline of revenues and the clients of the blockbuster movie and DVD Rental Company through the years.
- Microsoft Corporation's Leadership and Theories
This workshop will focus on the success and challenges behind Microsoft Corporation. There are environmental stimulants which positively impact on organizations.
- Global Scale Business Ethics Models
This report emphasizes the importance of studying business ethics and the business people’s awareness of the most efficient applications of ethical philosophy.
- Operations Management Priorities and Concerns
For any organisation to succeed in improving productivity, the management needs to employ well structured and defined quality management techniques for continuous improvement.
- Wal-Mart Corporation's Intercultural Management Strategy
This paper analyzes Wal-Mart corporation's way of doing business and managing different organizational cultures in different economies.
- Kuwait Airways' Revenue Management Strategy
The study will examine Kuwait Airways' business models and revenue management strategies to establish essentially needed improvements.
- New Age Recyclers Company's Business Plan
This is a strategic plan of New Age Recyclers who aim to enter into the waste management business and offer waste collection services, recycling, and market waste consumables.
- Zara Company's Operations Management
Zara business model have proved to be successful in context of the company’s business. This is due to their objectivity to outsourcing, which serves as a cost reduction strategy.
- Ford Motor Company Business Model
Are you investigating Ford business model? 🚗 In this report, the Ford Motor Company business model is analyzed 🔍 in the context of the ongoing NAFTA renegotiation. 📰 Read the article to draw a Ford business model canvas.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Aramex Company's Operations Management
The purpose of this report is to provide an analysis of the operations management system of Aramex in relation to the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Careem Business Model & Company Evolution
What is Careem business model? 🚗 This report discusses the evolution of Careem, its leadership, and the products it offers. 🔧 Discover how Careem operates in Pakistan, Egypt, and other markets.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Grand Strategy
The major strengths of Coca-Cola include its strong brand name, use of powerful marketing approaches, quality vision and mission statements, and effective logistical operations.
- AgLocal Company: Innovation Market Opportunity
This research analyzes AgLocal to determine its business concept, vision, and market strategies that it uses to penetrate the highly competitive software market.
- Emirates Airline Business Strategy
The success of any airline depends on the business strategies adopted. This paper evaluates the business strategy of Emirates Airline.
- Delta Shoes Company: Market Strategy
Delta Shoes is an athletic footwear company that began its operations 10 years ago. The company has its headquarters in the city of Dubai, but it operates in the global market.
- Amazon Online Shopping and Market Opportunity
Amazon has set up the "dash button" as a business innovation that allows customers to have access to the "buy-it-now" button that is popular in an e-commerce site.
- Federal Express Company: Global Environment' Strategies
The research examines the evolution of Federal Express by analyzing its value creation frontier, determining the most competitive building block and the globalization impact.
- Hewlett-Packard Company's Human Resource Management
In the first four decades of its existence, Hewlett-Packard did everything right to attract, retain, and support qualified personnel to build a company.
- Wal-Mart's Low-Cost Provider Strategy
Wal-Mart employs a low-cost provider strategy that allows the company to sell the lowest priced products and make it the number one business organization in the world.
- Kodak Company's New Corporate Strategy
The research recommends a new corporate strategy for Kodak to augment declining sales, improve profitability, and venture into the cloud service industry.
- Organizational Development and Strategic Planning
The purpose of the paper is to offer a detailed analysis of OD and how it can be executed successfully in a business firm.
- Business Excellence Models and Quality Assurance Standards
Business excellence models (BEMs) and quality assurance standards (QAS) both strive to promote quality in organisations; however, quality assurance models do this in the form of certification.
- Management Practices and Employee Relations
This paper considers changes in the management practice and how that has impacted on role of unions as determiners of employee participation and involvement.
- Business Plan: New Age Recyclers
This strategic plan is for the proposed New Age Recyclers located in the UAE within the region of Abu Shagara, Sharjah.
- Open Business Model Analysis
The topic of business modeling is relevant in the theory of strategic management, marketing, and the economics of entrepreneurship
- Saudi Aramco Oil Company Analysis
This case study utilizes different concepts and ideas to analyse Saudi Aramco’s business model and how most of the implemented strategies and decisions have contributed to its success.
- Dyson Company's Strategies and Challenges
Dyson is one of the leading players in the handheld vacuum industry. This discussion gives a detailed analysis of the company’s business strategies, competitors, and existing challenges.
- Uber Strategy: Global & Internal Uber Business Strategy Analysis
What is Uber’s business strategy? 🚕 The company was founded as an easy-to-use and fast taxi service. 💨 Read this Uber strategy analysis to explore the model that skyrocketed Uber business strategy. 🚀
- Raleigh Bicycle Company's Global Marketing and Culture
In the UK, Raleigh uses franchise models in order to market their products and utilizes licensing as another method of gaining a foothold in the international market.
- E-Commerce: XYZ Company Working the Internet
In this report, various aspects of doing business over the internet and its relevance to the XYZ company's business are discussed.
- LeBanze Automotive Company Business Plan
The purpose of LeBanze Automotive Company business proposal is to describe the business type, objectives, activities, location, unique selling point, market environment, and business needs.
- Apple Inc.’s Strategies Throughout Its History
Apple Inc. is probably a world’s best-known company, whose success is considered to be definitive and complete.
- Business Model in the E-Commerce
Ecommerce refers to a business model where the activities of the business are conducted electronically via the internet.
- Business Ethical Models Analysis
Business ethics is the art and discipline of applying ethical principles to examine and solve complex moral dilemmas.
- Blockbuster Marketing Strategy Analysis [SWOT, Porter’s Forces, & Marketing Mix]
Researching Blockbuster marketing strategy? 📀 This paper analyzes Blockbuster strategy concerning its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. 🔍 Read thoroughly to learn more about Blockbuster business model and marketing strategies. ✅
- Enterprise Architecture System in Business
This paper studies the application of Enterprise Architecture in a particular enterprise, a live business model gives more insight and an architectural understanding of the system.
- E-Commerce for Small Business
This paper explores the possibility of becoming more competitive and at the same time providing convenience and accessibility to its clients.
- Mystic Monk Coffee – a Case Study & Analysis
Researching Mystic Monk Coffee? ☕ The Mystic Monk Coffee operates on a non-for-profit basis. 🛐 Read this Mystic Monk Coffee case study analysis for the strategy summary, main issues, and solutions. ✅
- Zara Fashion House's Business Model Sustainability
Technology is a dynamic phenomenon, shifting from one period to the other. Technological changes impact variously on the fashion industry.
- Emirates Airlines in Aviation and Tourism Industry
Emirates Airlines is one of the leading carriers in the UAE. This paper presents strategies that can help Emirates Airlines maintain its competitiveness in the aviation industry.
- IBM’s Market Management Strategy’s Evolution
In the past two decades, International Business Machines (IBM) recorded a remarkable growth driven by broad-based software and hardware services.
- Etihad Airways and Its Business Excellence Model
Etihad Airways is the United Arab Emirates’ national airways and it is one of the biggest airline companies around the world.
- Marketing Strategy: Definition and Application
The paper defines strategy and marketing strategy, explains its role in marketing, and show how marketers can be better strategists and use strategy to improve outcomes.
- The Bank "Northern Rock" and the Financial Crisis
This paper explores the financial crisis and its implications for banking institutions. It focuses on Northern Rock, a banking institution in the UK.
- Zara Company’s Business Model, Competition, Values
Zara’s business model relies on its strategies and approaches to market trends. This relates to its corporate, business, and functional strategies.
- Credit Rating Agencies in Debt Capital Markets
Credit Rating Agencies rate the creditworthiness of a borrower and consequently sheds light on the investors' solvency prospects.
- International Business Model in Indonesia
The economic subject of international business is usually either a single joint-stock company or the system of the parent and subsidiary (dependent) joint-stock companies.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USA
From the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks for Firms and Industries
There are many business models often employed by business practitioners to undertake the competitive analysis of either a firm or the industry as a whole.
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks for Firms
This paper presents two analytical techniques at an industry and firm levels which allow a firm to create its competitive strategy according to its strengths and weaknesses.
- Main Types of Business Innovation
The paper adducts four main types of business innovation and explores all the approaches of the innovations implementations.
- E-Business: Benefits and Advantages
An e-business is essentially a company that has an online presence and has the capabilities to do selling, trading, bartering and transacting over the internet.
- BabyCare Ltd Financing: Case Study
The business idea for establishing BabyCare in China was with a view to taking advantage of appreciation of the vibrancy of the consumer products in the Chinese market.
- Google’s Business Strategy and Will Show a Thorough Analysis of It
This paper examines Google as a company including its history or origin, its growth, products and services, and the business model it has adopted over the years.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: Company Analysis
The Costco Corp. has analyzed its current situation according to some aspects, like business environment, globalization’s effects, diversification, and ethical issues.
- Computer Associates: Case Study
Computer Associates is the third largest IT Company in the world which succeeded in its business. Its main business is software development and marketing.
- Monster Networking Case Study Analysis
The paper shows the advantages and disadvantages of the Networking business and also does an analysis of Monster Worldwide to decide what strategy should be taken for business.
- Importance of Business Strategy in E-Business
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the importance of business strategy in the electronic business, its inception, and its contribution.
- Jet Blue Hits Turbulence: Business Problem-Solving Case
JetBlue Airlines Company was founded by David Neeleman in February 1999, when it had the name New Air and obtained most of its employees from Southwest Airlines.
- Ford Motor Company Analysis
Ford Motor Company has initiated many management policies and they have adopted the policies of other players in the market.
- News Corp.: HRM Innovation and Change
Learning organizations are those who do not accept change as a reaction to a condition or event rather as a ladder towards a new business proposition.
- Ryanair – The Low-Fares Airline
The purpose of this paper is to study the case of O' Higgins “Ryanair – the low-fares airline’’. The paper considers the environmental issues of the European airline industry.
- E-Business Support and Strategy
With every business organization striving to make use of e-business services, there is need for them to develop viable e-business strategies.
- NewCO Company's Due Diligence for Investment
NewCO is a new technology that needs financial support. It is a mobile charger that was designed for the lasting and simultaneous charge of up to six mobile devices.
- Analysis of a New Business or Purchase of an Existing One
Starting a business can lead to an increase in the entrepreneur's income level. The business must be within the legal structures: sole proprietorship, partnership, or company.
- MISCEA Faucets: Company Analysis
The MISCEA faucets incorporate the latest developments in sensor technology in order to offer a product which is reliable, easy to use and highly efficient.
- International Business Machines
International Business Machines is a multinational public limited company which deals with technology within the diversified computer system industry.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Management in Service Sector
The service industry is full of possibilities. Marketing services are in high demand and thousands of companies are investing thousands of dollars in marketing.
- Strategic Management Theories and a New Taxonomy
The redeeming and all-pervading aspect of strategic management is in terms of the fact that it is dynamic, ever-evolving to suit changing business times.
- Wal-Mart: Limitations to Company’s Growth
Factors that could limit the growth are language barriers, social customs and traditions, financial and political stability of the country, and unionization of the labor force.
- E-Commerce Models: Advantages and Disadvantages
It's easy to sell and buy goods and services that clients require from the comfort of their homes through e-commerce. Secure gateways and encrypted channels offer a safe mode of monetary transactions.
- Entrepreneurial Organisation Report
Entrepreneurial organizations are the most vulnerable firms. Different steps of doing the business. These steps shape the probability of success for the firm.
- Google Inc.: The History of the Company’s Success
Google Inc. is a successful internet technology company originally founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who holds a computer science degree from Stanford University.
- Analysis of Northern Rock Bank
Northern Rock is British Bank wholly owned by the British Government. This work examines the Northern Rock Bank from different angles, using also the methods of SWOT and PEST analysis.
- Business Ethics Models: Advantages of Operating an Ethical Business
This research paper started by giving a detailed definition of the term business ethics. The different types of business ethics have also been discussed in the paper.
- Business-to-Consumer DVD E-Commerce Business
In the B2C model, trade occurs when a client and a certain business are linked through an e-commerce site. The paper provides the case study for proposal DVD E-commerce Business.
- Pinkberry Franchise in Saudi Market
This paper seeks to outline the opportunities available to Pinkberry in Al Khobar with regards to a market for its products, and the potential consumers demand trends.
- Zain Company's Electronic Marketing in Saudi Arabia
Zain Company has failed to focus on marketing mix elements that deal with services offered by the company such as people, process and physical evidence.
- Bank Aljazera's Electronic Marketing
The model used in this analysis is a singular focus on the uniqueness of the Bank Aljazera in cutting a niche as far as internet marketing is concerned.
- Online Retailing as a Developing Trend in Business
Online retailing can be seen as a dynamically developing trend in business. One of the successful examples of such a trend can be seen through the case of Kogan Technologies.
- 99p Stores: Company Analysis
The discussion of this paper entails an analysis of a fast growing company. The firm considered is 99p Store which is established within UK.
- How Consumers Will Benefit From Miscea Faucets
Hygiene, easiness in use, quality, reliability and fashion design are the main characteristics of MISCEA products.
- Business Plan, Stages and Market Analysis of Entrepreneurs
A business plan is an important document for entrepreneurs. It is basically an evaluation of their business model. In this document, entrepreneurs assess the likelihood of failure.
- McDonald’s Company Case Analysis
The focus of the assessment is the McDonald’s company as this company is, for the most part, open with the operations strategy making it easy to evaluate the effect.
- Crown Equipment Corporation Company Analysis
Crown Equipment Corporation started as a manufacturer of temperature controls for coal-burning furnaces as well as television antenna rotators.