- Westfarmers Company Financial Performance
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the financial performance and standing of Westfarmers Company for the 2010 and 2011 financial years using Financial Ratios.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- Company’s Financial Position Analysis
This essay analyzed the financial position of a given company based on two financial years, 2013 and 2014. The aim of such analysis was to examine the selected company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Financial Performance
The objective of this report is to evaluate the financial performance of the Sharjah Islamic Bank by considering the values of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from 2009 to 2015.
- Apple Company's Financial Performance
The trend analysis shows that the financial performance of Apple is improving. The ratio analysis further indicates that the company has a low liquidity level.
- Deutsche Bank's Financial History
Deutsche Bank has a long history of failure and success throughout meeting its paramount goal of connecting Germany and the rest of the world in the context of financial operations.
- Benefit-Cost Ratio Analysis for Equipment Purchasing
The benefit/cost ratio analysis is a financial metric used to estimate the total value of money for a given project or acquisition.
- McDonald’s Company Performance Measurement
This paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Pepsi and Coca-Cola Company Analysis
This is an analysis of the global market share that PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Company hold to determine the level of their performance and future financial health.
- Pepsi Company Analysis: Operations and Performance
This paper analyzes PepsiCo Company, including its historical background, business divisions and international operations, corporate governance, financial performance and strategy.
- Under Armour Company's Market Expansion Strategy
The main goal of Under Armour is to provide athletes with alternative all-season high-quality gears in the form of footwear, all-season gears, accessories, and apparel.
- Apple Incorporation's Sustainable Profitability
The Apple company’s mission behind the strategy is to enhance social experiences through innovation and improvement in technological.
- Nike Incorporation Strategy Analysis
The paper presents Nike's vision and mission, environment analysis, competitive advantage, internal and financial analyses, strategy implementation and evaluation.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- United Parcel Service Company's Strategic Management
The current paper aims at discussing the peculiar features and working details of one of the well-known American package delivery companies, United Parcel Service (UPS).
- AT&T Company Analysis
This report looks at the strategic analysis of AT&T, which is an international corporation in the telecommunication industry. The report focuses on both the company’s internal and external analysis.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- Texas Instruments Inc: Financial Planning and Forecasting
Texas Instruments is based in the United States and it was founded in 1930. It deals with the designing, production, and sale of semiconductors.
- EasyJet Company's Comprehensive Manner
This study evaluated the current EasyJet Company's operations and availed recommendations on the expected procedures towards profit making.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Apple Inc.'s Use in the US and Global Markets
The Apple company’s objective is to enhance and revolutionize technology through innovation and inspiration to offer high-quality products and improve human experiences.
- Countrywide Financial Corporation Analysis
Countrywide Financial Corporation offered financial services in mortgage lending and other real estate businesses. CFC was managed through its five business segments.
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries: Financial Analysis
Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the U.A.E. that carries research, development, and distribution of medicines.
- General Motors Company's Strategies and Policies
This paper explores the company by analyzing its inception and performance history, the business strategy, and the policy adopted over the years.
- Delisle Industries Company's Financial Statement
Financial statement analysis helps the firm to understand its financial position. The analysis suggests Delisle Industries has unnatural financial leverage and very little profit.
- Business Plan: UNIK AutoCare Services Limited
The proposed UNIK AutoCare Services Limited is an auto repair business that aims at offering quality and unique auto repair services at competitive pricing for customers within the city of Riyadh.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance Sheets
This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Financial Ratio of Apple and Samsung
The current report carries out a financial ratio analysis of both Apple and Samsung to evaluate and compare their financial performance in the last three years.
- Primerica: Strategy and Statements Analysis
Primerica specializes in offering insurance and financial services, operates in financial and healthcare sectors, and it is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Financial Statement
This paper analyzes Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis and to evaluate its financial performance in the last two years.
- Dubai Cable Company Financial Performance
This paper examines the Dubai Cable Company, its financial performance and health to give clear information about the company’s series of decision-making.
- McDonald's and Wendy's International Inc.: Financial Performance
The financial ratio analysis used in this study involves two types of comparisons. In the first part of the study, an analysis of financial performance is made for McDonald's, U.S., and Wendy's International Inc.
- Accounting and Control in Business
This report on financial ratio analysis is aimed at measuring the general performance of the restaurant. The
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic Management
Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- J.Sainsbury Plc: Exploring Corporate Strategy
Exploring corporate strategy on J.Sainsbury Plc example with analysis regard to its competitive environments, strategic capabilities, financial performances, and future plans.
- Complex Organizational Structure and Change Management
The real thing to focus on is the change in the culture of the organization. For a change to become a reality, someone has to take the initiative of starting the change process.
- Examining the Operations of Wal-Mart
The discussion of paper focus on the current industry in which names of different competitors or rivals of Wal-Mart are mentioned and company’s current status.
- Abbott Laboratories: Company History and Performance
Abbot Laboratory’s performance improved in the three years under consideration as well the stock performed well.
- International Business Machines: Case Study
International Business Machine Company (IBM) is a firm in the information technology industry. It was established in 1910 by Thomas, J. Watson.
- Pilgrim Pride Corporation: Company Analysis
The structure and the strategic decisions of the modern business organizations are well established and particularly defined to achieve their vision with skill management teams.
- Fairfax Media Limited: Company Analysis
The report has been prepared in three sections by performing the SWOT analysis, financial analysis using various ratios and stake holder analysis to observe if Fairfax Media Limited is successful or not.
- SABIC and the Petrochemical Industry of Saudi Arabia
In view of all the challenges that the petrochemical industry faces, SABIC has undertaken certain steps to meet all these challenges.
- Company Analysis: Hewlett Packard and Dell
The financial records and ratios of Hewlett Packard and Dell Limited, both of who are competitors in the information technology industry have been analyzed over a period of 5 years.
- Essentials of Strategic Management. Nucor Corporation
In order for Nucor Corporation to attain its low cost leadership strategy, the firm’s management team should improve on its strategic management process.
- Ryanair: Financial Analysis
I have chosen to analyze the financial performance of Ryanair holdings, which is listed in New York stock exchange and London stock exchange.
- Liberty International Plc: Performance Analysis
An analysis of financial performance of Liberty International Plc has been carried out for a period of three years. The basic financial tools used for this analysis are financial ratios.
- Business Proposal for the Al-Yamamah College and JavaNet
JavaNet's aim is to offer to the society learning and interesting environment for universal contact available to all people at reasonable costs.
- Financial Resource Management
FRM is considered one of the most crucial aspects of financial strategy. Numerous financial analysis techniques, nevertheless. Ratio Analysis.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s 2008 Annual Report Analysis
The objective of this paper is to analyze the annual report of Wal-Mart Stores for the year 2008. This will be done to determine the company’s financial health.
- Du Company Strategic Analysis
Du makes the mission statement in its annual reports as to make the customers happy and to become one of the employers of choice to attract and retain best talents.
- Apple Inc. Company's Market Share Research
The main aim of the study is to analyse the different ratios and the behaviour of the market and to make a thorough market study in measuring the performance.
- Coca-Cola: Financial Research Report
The paper shows that Coca-cola's assets are well managed in terms of rate of return and the shareholder's income is in a good position, and its shares perform well in the market.
- Atmos Energy Corporation's Strategic Analysis
The work carries out a strategic analysis of Atmos Energy Corporation, examines the history of the company from the moment of its foundation to the present day.
- Apple Inc. Company Analysis
Apple Inc. has been a stable performer in terms of Return on Equity (ROE) for the past three years. This paper gives the ratio and financial analysis of the company.
- Comparing Performance of Eog Resources Inc. And Advantage and Gas Company Using Financial Ratios
Leverage ratio helps in assessment of the risks associated with a firm in long-term. It is useful for investors and company managers.
- Sears Holdings Corporation: Synopsis of the Company’s Performance
Sears Holdings is a result of a merger between two companies, the merger efforts have foreseen huge losses in market share and sales.
- Amazon’s Success Models and Factors
The company adopts a customer-centric model, which involves asking clients what they desire, and strategising how the customer's requirements will be delivered
- Ford Motor Company and Subsidiaries Analysis
The purpose of this article is to provide an analysis of the financial statements of Ford Motor Company and its subsidiaries using 2019 data and compare them with 2012 data.
- Amazon: Financial Analysis
Amazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- Analyzing Disney Internal Variable
Disney should take aggressive online marketing to tap effectively into new market segments. This policy will enable Walt Disney to leverage incredibly its brand recognition globally.
- Walmart: Financial Management Ratio
This report will focus on the current ratio, debt-equity ratio, profit margin, inventory turnover, and dividend yield of Walmart.
- The Financial Analysis of Coca-Cola
The financial analysis of Coca-Cola is performed in this section, which focuses on the company’s financial performance and its stock price movements in the last five years.
- The Ford Motor Company Analysis
This paper traces the financial performances of the company over the recent years, highlights the reasons for the recent stock issues.
- Financial and Investment Analysis: National Grid plc
This paper conducts an analysis of financial performance, liquidity position, and future prospects of National Grid for the years 2007 and 2008 by using relevant ratios.
- Du and Etisalat Telecom Companies: Market and Financial Positions
This report analyses the market and financial positions of Du and Etisalat telecom companies by comparing the main financial and market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Measurement of the Performance of a Business
The performance of a business is measured using different aspects. This report analyzes some of the most used measures that can help Signal Cables Company succeed.
- Performance Analysis of Wal-Mart
The financial statements and other information available in annual reports for 2008 and 2007 of Wal- Mart Stores Inc.
- Naspers: Investment and Portfolio
The purpose of this article is to analyze the financial statements of Naspers and analyze investment opportunities for potential stakeholders.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Accounting for Decision Making
This paper aims to prepare a report as a financial advisor to an investor whether the Commonwealth Bank of Australia as a public company is a suitable investment.
- Financial Overview of an Australian Company David Jones Ltd.
The purpose of the paper is to analyze the financial stability of David Jones. After considering all the ratios, an investor would find it valuable to invest in this company.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation Annual Report Analysis
This thorough paper review of financial statements for the last three years beginning the year 2005 up to 2007 of Saudi Basic industries corporation.
- Financial Analysis of Procter and Gamble Company
This paper analyzes the income statement, balance sheet, financial ratios, and cash flow of Procter and Gamble Company for the last three years with a focus on examining its economic progress.
- St. Mary’s Organization’s Financial and Operating Indicators
While the industry performs to provide a 14.88% return to the owners for the year 1993, St. Mary’s was able to secure only 7.03% which is much low.
- FedEx Corp.'s Financial Ratios Calculation
This paper undertakes to calculate and find out the performance of the FedEx company in terms of return on the shareholders value and the attractiveness of its stocks.
- Comparative Analysis Second Cup and Starbucks Coffee Company
The company Second Cup offers not only whole coffee beans products but has also specialized coffee blends available to its customers.
- Performance Analysis of Samba Financial Group
The study evaluates the financial performance of Samba over a period of three years, keeping in view that the bank invests in staff and maximize the wealth of shareholders.
- Performance Evaluation of Saudi Industrial Investment Group
The paper analysis a general financial evaluation and should not be construed as an investigation of forensic nature.
- Performance Analysis of Almarai Company
The study is undertaken to evaluate the performance of Almarai Company over the years. Almarai is a company in the food industry. The company was established in 1976.
- Analysis of The Candy Company, Inc
The Candy Company Inc can establish their business in a nation like India to expand their global market as India boasts to have the second-highest population after China.
- Analysis of Saudi British Bank
The report focuses on break-even, ratio analysis, performance in the market and other historical data which will assist comes up with strategies for analyzing the companies.
- Accounting for Decision-Making
This paper examines the effectiveness of the MPS as compared with stretch performance, and the applicability of MPS to different divisions and ways to improve the performance.
- Issues in Accounting: Synergy and Benefits to Merging Companies
The article indicates that the rate of ABC implementation is quite low in Australian firms and is quite successful in firms where it is implemented.
- Ford Motor Company's Income Statement
The analysis of income statements provides reviewers and analysts with the most important information regarding a firm’s profitability.
- Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company
Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company is one of the largest corporations in Saudi Arabia which is in the business of manufacture and distributing fertilizer, oil, and gas.
- Analysis of Saudi International Petrochemical Company
The study analysis of the financial statements determine the condition of a business and out to spot financial patterns and trends that threaten the existence of the company.
- Ratios Analysis of Nokia & Motorolla
The essay analysis is written with a view of learning more about Nokia and Motorola and uncovering why one is a market leader and the other is merely a peripheral player.
- AstraZeneca Plc. – Financial Analysis
AstraZeneca is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with its products being marketed in more than 100 countries.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. and Tiffany & Co.'s Comparative Analysis
This paper seeks to compare Urban Outfitters Inc. with Tiffany & Co. under the retail business industry using their annual reports and other appropriate source materials.
- Ford Motor Company: Balance Sheet
The aim of this paper is to explain the purpose of the balance sheet, analyze the details of Ford Motor Company’s balance sheet, and concentrate on the financial ratios.
- The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Almarai Company
There are some positive effects of the financial crisis to Almarai Company despite the financial crisis in the whole world.
- Accounting and Decision-Making Techniques
This paper seeks to study and follow the progress of the stock price of Marks & Spencer Group plc at the London Stock Exchange over a short period.
- The Rio Tinto: Financial Analysis
This paper presents a financial ratio analysis focusing on the business risks and financial risks of the Rio Tinto.
- The Friendly Card Inc.: Business Case
The main objective of Friendly Card Inc. in purchasing the machine is to increase its profit. The machine will help the company in reduction of lead time, and operations costs.
- Balfour Beauty and Granite
This paper compares the performance of two construction companies Balfour Beatty Inc. and Granite. It analyzes the performance in reference to the respective financial statements.
- David Jones Company Analysis
David Jones is an Australian business entity operating a wide network of department stores in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South and Western Australia.
- Fujairah Building Industry Analysis
Fujairah Building Industry is a public joint-stock company that was set up in Fujairah, which is owned mainly by the government of Fujairah, department of industry and economy.
- "International Financial Statement Analysis" by Choi and Meek
The researchers investigate the difficulties in evaluating business strategy analysis as well as main approaches to data collection.
- Accounting for Managers
This paper intends to prepare trend analysis and financial ratios from a minimum of four years for the Woolworths Limited under the food distribution.
- The Evaluation of Saudi Telecom Company
In this report, the author describes his 28-month experience at the Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC) and gives a general analysis of its work.
- Westfield Company: Financial Analysis
The Westfield Group has more than 110 shopping centers with more than 4,000 employees around the world, and is the largest retail property group in the world.
- Golden Agri Corporation: Company Analysis
Golden Agri Corporation is able to provide value to its shareholders and expand in Asia because of a diverse range of operational strengths at its core.
- Bridge Quay Pasta: Case Study
This paper is expected to make a recommendation whether the loan application by the owner of Bridge Quay Pasta should be given the loan.
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc Analysis
The aim of the paper is to provide the business performance analysis of the company and define the entire industry environment, emphasizing the aspects of the company’s strategy.
- Tweedie Plc.: Analysis and Discussion
Tweedie was found to be more profitable, efficient, and more liquid but has higher financial leverage than its competitor Bilton.
- Financial Ratio: Analysis of Financial Position
The purpose of this study is to analyze Papa John’s current financial position and to use it to decide on whether to approve loans or to raise more equity capital.
- Performance Management Project for Hotel Industry
This performance management project recommends which stock between seaside hotel and airport hotel is good for investment.
- Analyzing Financial Performance – McBride Plc.
This paper states that McBride Plc. is one of the leading manufacturing companies of household items and personal care products.
- Financial Ratios: Ratio Types Analysis
In some cases, ratio assessments can be used for future prediction. This paper will explore several ratios to explain how these ratios are useful.
- Trend Ratio Analysis for EXXON
Exxon is a multinational gas company that operates in various parts of the world. It is a brand name, and it deals in various products related to fuel.
- SABIC Acquisition of GE Plastic
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is a chemical manufacturing company located in Riyadh. It is one of the top manufacturing companies in Saudi Arabia.
- PepsiCo and Coca Cola Company Ratio Analysis, Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
This paper evaluates PepsiCo, Inc. and Coca-Cola Company by performing ratio analysis, vertical analysis, and horizontal analysis of both companies.
- Sell-Side Equity of a Smallcap Company: Flow International
Flow International Company currently boasts of its global market position due to its adoption of proper corporate and strategic management strategies.
- Differences Between Financial and Management Accounting
There a number of differences between financial and managerial accounting, first of all, management accounts are used internally by the management of the organization.
- Fosters Australia Firm's Security Valuation Report
The paper includes dynamics of internal, operating performance, risks analysis, and growth analysis for Foster Company in Australia.
- Eastvaco Corporation Company Analysis
Eastvaco Corporation Ltd. Being incorporated in 1899 as West Virginia Pulp and Paper Company is involved in the production of papers and paperboards in the United States.
- Interpretation of Ratio Analysis of ITV
Financial ratio analysis involves the calculation and comparison of ratios derived from historical financial figures of a business undertaking.
- Financial and Non-financial Analysis PATCO
PATCO is a synonym Company that stands for Port Arthur Timber Company started its life in 1830 as a small timber firm (PATCO, 2010).
- Morrison Over Time and Its Comparison With Tesco
In this comparison, the ratios have been analyzed based on the respective ratio type. Ratios are therefore first classified before an actual comparison is made.
- Toll Holdings: Accounting
The aim of this paper is to analyze the Toll holdings PTY LTD business performance, including the company overview, financial performance, with the calculation of financial ratios.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company: Financial Research Report
Colgate-Palmolive Company leads in the Personal and Household Products industry; it produces consumer products that are sold in at least 200 different countries and regions.