- Walt Disney Company's Vision: Threats and Opportunities
The mission of Walt Disney is to provide entertainment services to its customers through advertisement and good hospitality.
- Jet Company’s Supply Chain Strategy
Jet has increased chances of penetrating into the highly competitive mobile phone market. The company should perfect on making sleek fashionable mobile phone.
- Computer Sales Business Concept Strategic Management Plan
The strategic management plan of the business idea of selling new and refurbished computers could be a success using the strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Mobily Company: Marketing Strategy Plan
Mobily is a Saudi Arabian internet and a telecom service provider that is operating as a private company. Its main internet products rely on mobile broadband and fixed broadband technologies.
- Coca-Cola Brand History and Marketing Strategy
Coca-Cola provides a broad range of brands that include soft drinks, sports drinks, and fruit drinks among other beverages that have penetrated various global markets.
- Emirates Airline After Oil Prices Decline
This paper will examine the impact that the falling oil prices will exert on Emirates Airline and the GCC region at large.
- Etihad Airways Strategy & Etihad Airways Mission Statement
Analyzing Etihad Airlines ✈️, its organizational structure, financial statements 💵 ,and annual reports? This paper analyzes Etihad airways mission statement, vision, values, objectives, history, and strategies, a major airline company based in Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
- Apple Company's Activity: iPhone
Apple is one of the global corporations that produce computers and smartphones and offers customers innovative ideas and shares valuable decisions.
- Toyota Motor Corporation Analysis
This report provides an analysis of Toyota Motor Corporation, which specializes in the design, manufacturing and assembling of vehicles.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- Facebook Company's External and Internal Environments
This paper gives a detailed analysis of Facebook’s external and internal environments and strategies that can sustain its performance.
- Whole Foods Company's Environment and Strategy
The 2002 regulation to enforce labelling to eliminate inconsistencies on what is nationally referred to as ‘organic’ boosted the Whole Foods standing in the market.
- Vodafone Company's Global Strategy and Mission
Vodafone is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the UK. The company’s mission is designed to make the organization a communications leader in an interconnected world.
- The Coach Company's Strategic Management Analysis
This report reflects on strategic issues affecting the Coach Company, including elements of the industry and the company’s financial health, performance and challenges.
- Nintendo Company Strategy
The video gaming industry is dominated by Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. The three companies have battled for market supremacy since the late 1990s.
- Porter’s Five Forces Model Industry Analysis
Porter’s Five Force model of industry analysis basically seeks to enable players in an industry on how to dominate the market.
- Tico Mas Company Strategic Management
Tico Mas (a fast food hypothetical company), is an organisation seeking to establish a number of company outlets and franchises within the US and nations in Asia.
- Nissan Leadership: Carlos Ghosn Management Strategy
Analyzing Nissan leadership? 🚗 Then dig deep into Carlos Ghosn’s leadership style. 🧑💼 In this paper, you will discover all ins and outs of Nissan leadership style, strategy, and changes. 🚖
- The Emirates Group Company Analysis
The Emirates Group is an organisation that is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company is in the aviation industry.
- Nike Marketing Plan: Marketing Mix, Concept, and Strategy Case Study
Nike is the leading manufacturer and distributor of sportswear 🩳 in the global market. This giant American 🇺🇸 corporation has experienced massive growth over the years. Discover Nike marketing plan, marketing mix, and strategy in this case study.
- HSBC Holdings Plc's Financial Services Development
HSBC is operating in an intensely competitive market. The market has various players who have different capacities based on a number of factors.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations and Improvement
This paper reviews the operations of Emirates Airlines to identify its strengths and weaknesses and suggest ways through which it can improve its operations.
- Under Armour Company's Market Expansion Strategy
The main goal of Under Armour is to provide athletes with alternative all-season high-quality gears in the form of footwear, all-season gears, accessories, and apparel.
- Apple Incorporation's Sustainable Profitability
The Apple company’s mission behind the strategy is to enhance social experiences through innovation and improvement in technological.
- Google Inc.'s Marketing Strategic Capabilities
The report examines the Google company’s internationalization marketing strategic capabilities to present recommendations for improvement.
- Elsewedy Cables Company Strategies
This paper analyzes the Elsewedy Cables strategies in the market to help in determining the vision and mission statements that the firm uses.
- Zara Company Strategic Management
Zara, an international fashion retailer, is Inditex’s key flagship brand. It sells apparel for all genders and key demographic groups.
- Apple Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Capacity
Apple Incorporation has managed to retain its top position as the most valuable brand in the global market, edging out other reputable companies.
- McDonald’s Marketing Strategy – a Case Study
How to describe McDonald’s marketing strategy? 🍔 This report analyzes the global marketing strategy of McDonald’s. 💹 It covers company’s background, environmental analysis, SWOT analysis, and the general marketing mix of the McDonald’s. 📝
- Whole Foods Market Company’s Strategic Audit
This paper is a strategic audit of Whole Foods Market, right from its inception to 2004 where the case study ends. The company has been very successful in its operations.
- IPhone 5: Operation Management and Supply Chain
Apple has to re-strategize to retain its market share. It has to come up with a unique supply chain plan that will enable it to deliver its iPhones to the market in the best way.
- Toyota Company in China: Global Strategy
In this paper, the focus is on analysing the current problems that Toyota is facing in China and strategies that can be employed to address them.
- Turkish Airlines Company Analysis
Turkish Airlines is constantly achieving double digit growth in traffic and revenue due to its enormous and rising home market and strategically enlarged transfer traffic.
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- British Airways Company's Operating Environment
This paper is a research report analyzing British Airways (BA). Several aspects of the company’s performance and external environment are analyzed.
- Brand Awareness and Its Impact on the Reputation
The tool for analyzing the organization's environment is SWOT analysis. This tool is useful in measuring the attitude of organizations towards environmental factors.
- Dynamic Organizations and Impact on Productivity
The study examines factors that create dynamism in organizations and how they affect productivity lays down a mechanism to manage the changing environmental factors.
- Organizational Dynamics and Its Factors
The study aims at examining the different factors that create a dynamic organization and the possible linkages with other organizational factors.
- Treasury Wines Estates Company's Marketing Plan
The marketing plan of Treasury Wines Estate presents strategies of introducing new wine brands into the Indian market to attain its main strategic objective.
- Airship Tours Limited Company's Marketing Plan
Airship Tours Limited is a new company in the U.S. hospitality industry that offers tours and picnic services to different classes of customers.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan Development
Amazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing and Management
The strategy by Philips to market air fryer, which uses steam to cook food, is a major strength to the achievement of competitive advantage.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- H&M Employee Training and Development Strategy
Is H&M employee training effective? 👖 Let’s figure this out on this page! 📄 The purpose of H&M training and development strategies is to equip the employees with the skills to improve their productivity. ⏱️
- Emirates Airlines' Successful Strategic Management
In this strategic management paper, the focus was to determine the strategic management techniques that Emirates Airlines has been using to achieve its current levels of success.
- Meeras Company's Marketing Analysis
The era of globalization creates many opportunities and threats to the companies that operate worldwide, and Meeras is one of them. The primary goal of this paper is to conduct marketing analysis.
- Microsoft Strategic Management – a Corporate Research
Analyzing Microsoft strategic plan? 🖥️ This report examines Microsoft strategic management and provides recommendations for its successful development. 👉
- Technological Changes and Their Impact on Business
Technological change has become inevitable as technology has the capability to multitask and generate high quality products within cost-effective business frameworks.
- Burger King Company: Strategic Audit
The paper contains an analysis of the internal and external market environments of Burger King. The company needs to solve the key problems of the domestic and foreign markets.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Strategic marketing entails a group of continuous activities and comprehensive processes that organizations use to classify and align resources with the established objectives.
- Netflix Company's Strategy in Context
What is Netflix external environment? 🤔 Netflix is the leading streaming network in the world, available in over one hundred and ninety countries, which represents its key strength. 🎥 Read this paper to get a good Netflix external & internal environment analysis. 📜
- Coca-Cola External Environment & Internal Factors Analysis
Coca-Cola's external environment is a very broad topic to investigate. 🥤 Let’s dive into Coca-Cola's external and internal analysis today. 📊 You’ll find out the company’s most appropriate strategy and some of the major factors influencing its market position. 🏆
- Apple Inc.'s Use in the US and Global Markets
The Apple company’s objective is to enhance and revolutionize technology through innovation and inspiration to offer high-quality products and improve human experiences.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Services
The investigation of service delivery reliability, timely response, personalized attention, and staff as important aspects of customer service at the company DEWA.
- General Electric Company's Strategic Management
GE is a well-established brand that operates in different markets and focuses on industrial manufacturing, capital investments and healthcare.
- Tesla Internal Environment & Tesla External Strategy Analysis
Analyzing Tesla’s strategy in the global environment 🌎 ? Tesla operates in an automotive industry 🚗 that is exposed to political instabilities in major markets, although government incentives have helped in the development of EVs.
- Human Resource Manager's Developing Role in Business
Human resource departments of corporations around the world have been compelled to transform from primarily operational roles to the assumption of duties.
- BP Company: Social Performance of Organizations
BP has been facing substantial issues in its organizational performance. The failure of the company to address CSR effectively has been detrimental to its financial performance.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Videogame Sales Tracker
The subject of this report is a business idea – a service that tracks videogame sales on game launchers and online stores and collects the best deals.
- Emicos International: Marketing Plan
Operating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing Strategies
In this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Saudi Aramco Company: Engineering Economic Strategy
All operations, explorations, and concerns regarding oil and gas within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia pass through Saudi Aramco.
- Global Business Management: Japanese Market Place
The political environment in Japan has evolved over the past decades from dictatorship to constitutional monarch.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance Sheets
This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Dyson Company's Strategies and Challenges
Dyson is one of the leading players in the handheld vacuum industry. This discussion gives a detailed analysis of the company’s business strategies, competitors, and existing challenges.
- Samsung Electronics Company's Analysis
The paper is a company analysis of Samsung Electronics, which is a business division in Samsung Corporation responsible for the firm’s dominance in the mobile phone market.
- Airport Management: Strategic Business Plan
For small airport businesses, the advantage of the strategy is that it emphasizes the importance of location as a strength and customer groups as a priority.
- Papa John’s International Corporation
Papa John’s International Inc.’s current mission is to focus on the customers, team members, franchises, and shareholders.
- Apple's iPhone 7: Marketing Plan
Apple Inc. is one of the leading companies in the technology industry where it specializes in the production of electronic gadgets.
- Information Systems Improving Business Efficiency
Information has emerged as an essential agent of integration of corporate activities and also as enabler for enhancing the competitiveness of present day’s business houses.
- Dell Computer Inc.: Company Analysis
Dell computer Inc. overview, analysis of Dell home sales external environment, Dell home sales internal environment, conclusion and recommendations.
- Coca-Cola Technology Use & Future Strategies
Ever heard about Coca-Cola technology leverage? 🥤 The Coca-Cola has developed a brand with a global presence and a supply chain rivaled by many of its competitors. 🗺️ Read how Coca-Cola achieved such a success and which technologies they implemented. 🤖
- Service Marketing Plan Proposal
IRIS financial solutions assess the environment and maintain the alignment of their clients to their organizational goals and directives through information technology solutions.
- Startup Company's Marketing Principles
This paper looks into the marketing strategies used by a start-up company looking to introduce its new bulb to the premium market.
- British Petroleum Company's Business Planning
British Petroleum Company have contributed immensely to the growth of the economy globally; the company concentrates on different business activities in the oil and gas industry.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic Management
The paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- The Process of Recruiting and Retaining Employees
This paper examines both the internal and external factors that may affect the process of recruitment and retaining employees.
- Strategic Management and Planning Process
Strategic Management is a set of managerial skills that should be used within the organization. It consists of goal setting, analysis, strategy formation, etc.
- Organizational Change Management Effectiveness
Implementation of all the changes effectively will ensure that organisational change is achieved and the competitive advantage of the company has gone up.
- "Ford Pinto" Case Study
Ford Motor Company is a successful and second largest automobile industry worldwide with lots of successful brands.
- Smart Motors Ltd: SWOT Analysis for a Second Hand Motor Vehicle Selling Company
The company will be located in New York City. The company will be dealing with buying and selling of second hand motor vehicle at national and international levels.
- Sherman Computer Repair New Direction
Business change and transformation is inevitable in current highly competitive market. An example is the case of the American companies in which at least 84% of them underwent at least one major business transformation.
- External and Internal Environment
The growing complexities in the business environment have invoked a new urgency for organizations; the need for the organizations to have a clear structure.
- Building Society and the Banking Sector in the UK
In the past few years, the future of building societies has witnessed an intense debate, with some people offering a scathing attack on its progress and future.
- Baskin Robbins the Ice Cream Chain: A Case Study
Baskin Robbins, a worldwide known ice cream chain. In 60 years Baskin Robbins has grown immensely and now offers 1000 flavors in ice cream along with other products.
- Apple Incorporation's Strategic Analyses
The paper discusses the internal and external environment of Appl. Various models assist in the analysis, including PEST factors, Ansoff matrix, Porter’s five forces.
- InteCom: Proposed Strategic Development Plan
This report presents the discussion of the situation which emerged in the company InteCom in 1982. This work is aimed at developing action plan for this enterprise.
- Nokia Company's History and Analysis
This research will provide a short description of the Nokia company, the reason behind choosing this particular company, its target market, and the current situation of Nokia.
- Ford Motor Company: Management of Change
In Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- Google: Strategic Management Case
Google offered advertising solutions, international internet search solutions, through its portal that means the computing domicile site for a web browser on the internet.
- Furniture Company: Marketing Research and Enhancement
This report identifies the future changes in the trends of the furniture market and also recommends possible strategies which can be helpful to recover from this situation.
- Human Resource Planning in a Changing and Dynamic Economic Environment
The literature review will focus on the many aspects of human resource planning, the advantages and disadvantage of HR planning, some aspects of HRM, and theories and concepts.
- Different Aspects of Human Resources Management
Various human resource management activities include staffing, compensation systems, training and development and performance appraisal.
- Jimmy Possum: The Business Case Study
This article talks about Jimmy Possum as a successful business in the Australian furniture sector, it`s strategic and marketing decisions with PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Report on George at ASDA
This paper is a report on the business operations of George at ASDA in the value clothing market in the UK and the challenges it faced in the market.
- Main Steps in Developing the Marketing Strategy
The core concepts that are involved with strategic marketing include the customers’ needs, values, wants, products, exchange, communication and establishment of relationships.
- Golden Circle Company's International Marketing Plan
The Golden Circle Company is one of the Australian fine fruits and vegetable manufacturers, which produces more than 15 varieties and is one of the largest pineapple processors.
- "A Cut Above" Hairdressing Business' Marketing Management
The A Cut Above business has to introduce a new type of cutting and styling method to improve the good appearance and confidence of customers.
- Wal-Mart Strategic Audit: Origins, Objectives and Strategies
Currently, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. displays the signs of recovery from the crisis caused to the bulk of business companies worldwide by the economic recession and financial downturn.
- Drax Group PLC: Marketing Plan
Drax Group plc is an independent British power generation player with the largest coal-based power plant all over the Western Europe.
- “A Cut Above” Hairdressing Business: Marketing Advice
‘A cut above’ will try to maximize the opportunities for consumer complaining so that management can get a more complete picture of customer reactions to their services.
- Nike: Company Culture and External Environment
This study is dedicated to shed more light on the analysis of internal and external influences of Nike Company.
- Strategic Marketing on the Coles Supermarkets' Case
The paper analyzes the internal and external environment of the company and industry Coles Supermarkets operates in, based on two main strategic management analysis: SWOT and PEST.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEs
The mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- The Process of Globalization
In an organization that has entered the process of globalization, some traditional processes may remain, but governance and structural arrangements are different.
- Case Study: Small Players Frock to India
Currently many small companies, located in Australia prefer to outsource some of their business processes to India.
- Leadership Skills and Competitive Advantage in Australia
For any organisation to have competitive advantage over other organizations, the leaders in the organisation should have the necessary leadership skills.
- Benihana of Tokyo: Case Study
This report identifies the present strategy of Benihana, key elements of the overall strategy, resources, types of financing that are being employed, and growth plans.
- Al Ain Poultry Farm: Management Strategy and Policy
This paper gives a summary of Al Ain Poultry Farm and the industry in which it operates, making a SWOT analysis of the company, Porter's Five Forces, and PESTLE analysis.
- Emirates Airways: Organization Theories and Design
The company selected for analysis is Emirates Airways. This company is the largest carrier in the Middle East founded in 1985.
- Organizational Strategy and Planning for Bradford & Bingley Plc
The report of Bradford & Bingley Plc begins with a strategic analysis of the company with an exhaustive SWOT and PEST analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Jamba Juice Company: Strategic Management
Jamba Juice Company assessed its competitors and identified the criteria it could use in order to be the leading food organization.
- Strategic Analysis of Coach Inc
The report of Coach Inc begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Marketing Plan On Getting Business Management Degree
The personal marketing plan give the insights about the complete analysis of the personal mission, vision, objectives, goals and the budget conditions.
- Consumers’ Behaviors in Life Fit Gymnasium Center
Consumers’ behaviors at the fitness clubs have changed a lot and therefore, it becomes important to investigate the changes of consumers’ behaviors at fitness clubs.
- Laura Ashely Business Performance Assessment and Analysis
In this paper, the LA strategic imperative, sustainability, and background are critically evaluated to determine if its current strategy is suited for long-term development.
- Hilton Adelaide: External, Industry Environment Analysis
Political, economic, technological and social factors are the main external factors affecting Hilton Adelaide's business performance.
- AI Ain Dairy Company: Strategic Management
The company should start worker’s remuneration, where their salaries can be slightly increased and also rewarding the most hardworking one’s.
- Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation's Strategy Proposal
The paper gives an analytical strategic analysis of the Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation and provides a proposal of a new strategy for development.