- 🔝 Top-10 Financial Analysis Examples
- 📒 Introduction of Financial Analysis
- ✅ Types of Financial Analysis
- 🤓 Financial Planning and Analysis Vs. Accounting
- 📝 Financial Analysis Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Financial Analysis
- 👍 Good Financial Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Financial Analysis
- ✍️ Financial Analysis Essay Examples for College
- 🏆 Best Financial Analysis Research Titles
Want to learn about financial analysis? You’ve come to the right place! On this page, we’ll explore financial analysis, its definition, types, and ways to conduct it. Keep reading to find out more!
🔝 Top-10 Financial Analysis Examples
- The Chocolala Company New Product Development
- Jet Company’s Supply Chain Strategy
- Westfarmers Company Financial Performance
- Mobily Company: Marketing Strategy Plan
- Walmart Marketing Strategy – a Case Study & Examples
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Financial Performance
- The Coach Company's Strategic Management Analysis
- Nintendo Company Strategy
- Blue Nile Company Strategic Management
- Pepsi and Coca-Cola Company Analysis
📒 Introduction of Financial Analysis
Financial analysis is an essential part of business planning and strategizing. It can be quite confusing for someone unfamiliar with the concept. Therefore, we have provided some basic definitions for you below.
What Is Financial Analysis?
The financial analysis evaluates past, present, and projected financial data to determine a company’s stability, sustainability, and profitability for potential investments. Internal and external analyses are both crucial for informed business decisions.
How Do You Do Financial Analysis?
Financial analysis can be applied in both corporate and investment finance contexts. The analyst will review financial accounts, comparing them with other companies or the company’s past performance. Extrapolating the previous version to predict future outcomes is crucial to corporate finance research.
✅ Types of Financial Analysis
There are several different methods of conducting a financial analysis. Let us discuss them in detail.
The vertical analysis compares financial statements by displaying each line item as a percentage of another line item. For instance, the income statement shows all line items in percentage form using net sales as the base. Likewise, the assets balance sheet displays all line items as a proportion of total assets.
The horizontal analysis compares the line items in the financial statements to the base year. An enterprise can better identify the direction of change in account balances and the extent of that change by comparing past and recent financial records.
Valuation analysis helps determine the company’s fair value. It’s a method of estimating an item’s approximate value or worth, such as a business, equity, or other assets. Different valuation tools can be used for this.
A liquidity study is a short-term examination of recurring costs. Its primary goal is to ensure that adequate liquidity is maintained and liabilities are fulfilled without default.
Variance analysis identifies any gaps in the budget and assessment process and assists a business in making efforts to avoid them. The standard costing approach may analyze variance by comparing estimated, standard, and outstanding expenses.
The FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) examines the numerous data points within the organizational structure and builds the Management Information System (MIS) to present to the executive brass. Such analysis assists decision-makers in developing preventative tactics that can help them avoid setbacks.
- Sensitivity & Scenario
The economic outlook and varied changes in tax structures, banking rates, and duties affect the financials. A sensitivity and scenario analysis must be done to determine how each determinant affects the financials.
A trend analysis recognizes patterns from many time periods and presents them in graphs to derive meaningful information. A trend analysis, therefore, is highly critical in decision-making.
This form of analysis assists in learning how the company generates revenue. Investors do profitability analysis to maximize profit from an investment project.
Solvency analysis is a long-term analysis that checks a company’s solvency or if it can pay its liabilities and obligations. It indicates financial health and gives stakeholders confidence in the company’s viability.
🤓 Financial Planning and Analysis Vs. Accounting
It is fairly easy to confuse financial planning and analysis with accounting. However, you should be aware of some significant differences between the two concepts. Those are:
|Explains the company’s financial outlook and its viability.||Explains how the firm will engage with the market based on the success of its products and services relative to the competition.|
|Focuses on controls that are in place to govern and report on financial transactions to stakeholders such as owners, regulators, etc.||Facilitates budget allocation to the most profitable use through extensive planning and analysis.|
|Focuses on historical finance reporting for owners, regulators, creditors, etc.||Focuses on more forward-looking financial reports.|
|Uses quantitative and quantitative key performance indicators to allow comparison of financial records over time.||Uses a balanced family of metrics to keep up with changing requirements.|
|Uses ERP to record daily transactions across the company.||Uses more explanatory and exploratory tools such as advanced spreadsheets.|
|Creates finance data as a single, trusted source of truth.||Focuses more on business data.|
|Centers on investors, creditors, and regulators.||Focuses on the demands of the business and tries to understand the industry.|
|Interprets and understands the data with the help of finance professionals and accountants.||It can be understood by everybody and promotes collaboration within the company.|
Financial analysis is crucial for businesses to evaluate their financial health, achieve their financial goals, and make informed decisions. By understanding financial statements, ratios, and trends, a company can make sound investments, manage its finances efficiently, and plan for the future. We hope you’ve found this article helpful; now check some financial analysis research papers below!
📝 Financial Analysis Research Paper Examples
- Under Armour Company's Market Expansion StrategyBusiness essay sample: The main goal of Under Armour is to provide athletes with alternative all-season high-quality gears in the form of footwear, all-season gears, accessories, and apparel.
- Apple Incorporation's Sustainable ProfitabilityBusiness essay sample: The Apple company’s mission behind the strategy is to enhance social experiences through innovation and improvement in technological.
- Elsewedy Cables Company StrategiesBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the Elsewedy Cables strategies in the market to help in determining the vision and mission statements that the firm uses.
- Zara Company Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: Zara, an international fashion retailer, is Inditex’s key flagship brand. It sells apparel for all genders and key demographic groups.
- Wal-Mart's Retail Strategy Plan in CanadaBusiness essay sample: This analysis shows clearly that Wal-Mart Canada has evolved steadily to become the leading retailer in the country.
- Nike Incorporation Strategy AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The paper presents Nike's vision and mission, environment analysis, competitive advantage, internal and financial analyses, strategy implementation and evaluation.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Pepsi Company Problems and SolutionsBusiness essay sample: In this paper, we discuss Pepsi company problems and solutions. 📉 Inside, you will find a critical analysis of PepsiCo challenges and objectives. 🎯 Besides, learn how to address challenges faced by PepsiCo effectively. ✨
- AT&T Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This report looks at the strategic analysis of AT&T, which is an international corporation in the telecommunication industry. The report focuses on both the company’s internal and external analysis.
- Zara Company's Strategic Issues in 2013Business essay sample: Zara has been in operation for a number of years in the apparel industry and has managed to attain an optimal market position.
- Casper & Gambini’s Company’s Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The Casper & Gambini’s firm targets to enter new markets in Europe, Southeast Asia, North America, North Africa, and in the GCC region.
- Apple Inc.'s Performance Challenges Since 2011Business essay sample: The essay provides insight into the Apple Company’s strategic issue in an attempt to recommend various resolutions that can be adopted to unravel its present-day challenges.
- Under Armour Inc.’s Porter’s Five Forces AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The essay focuses on Under Armour Inc., defines its mission statement, strategic profile, and prospects, provides Porter’s five forces analysis and recommendations.
- Macroeconomic and Financial Analysis: Norway and USABusiness essay sample: This paper presents a macroeconomic comparison between Norway and the United States of America and analyzes the financial system of these two countries.
- Apple Inc.'s Use in the US and Global MarketsBusiness essay sample: The Apple company’s objective is to enhance and revolutionize technology through innovation and inspiration to offer high-quality products and improve human experiences.
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the U.A.E. that carries research, development, and distribution of medicines.
- Green Life Company's Business Financial PlanBusiness essay sample: Green Life Company will be a new start-up wholesale and distribution of Mosquito killer lamps imported from Taiwan to the United States markets.
- Apple Company’s Market Share Decrease in 2015Business essay sample: This essay delves into the Apple Inc.’s strategic issue with a view of deriving various recommendations that can help it fix its current challenges.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance SheetsBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Coca-Cola Company's Management DecisionsBusiness essay sample: Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational business that deals with the production and distribution of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Dubai Cable Company Financial PerformanceBusiness essay sample: This paper examines the Dubai Cable Company, its financial performance and health to give clear information about the company’s series of decision-making.
- McDonald's and Wendy's International Inc.: Financial PerformanceBusiness essay sample: The financial ratio analysis used in this study involves two types of comparisons. In the first part of the study, an analysis of financial performance is made for McDonald's, U.S., and Wendy's International Inc.
- Disney: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper will provide an analysis of the Walt Disney Company, focusing on its financial performance, management, marketing, and corporate social responsibility.
- Sunoco, Inc. Financial Analysis Report.Business essay sample: Sunoco refines and markets petroleum. Sunoco also manufactures petrochemicals that are used in making fibers, plastics, film and resins.
- Sun Microsystems: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The management ought to improve the profitability, performance, activity, debt paying ability and liquidity through a cost reduction mechanism, adoption of a favourable credit policy.
- Dell Company's Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Improvements and innovations are sought on the technological side for the Dell company in order to catch up with the competitors.
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- Walt Disney World Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: There was a significant increase in the values of return on equity for the Walt Disney company. The values were higher than the industry average.
- Tesco. Supermarket Industry in EnglandBusiness essay sample: Extensive research should be carried out within an organization and its environment so as to overcome these challenges so that growth and development can take place effectively.
- Market Entry Strategies for MNCs in the Automobile Industry of ChinaBusiness essay sample: The study researches factors that have influenced the choice of market entry modes for Multinational corporations in China's automobile industry.
- Info Call Center’s Services and Customer PerceptionsBusiness essay sample: This report investigates the profitability of diversifying the operations of Info Call Centre for meeting the changing perceptions of customers.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Business Plan for 5 YearsBusiness essay sample: The beverage industry in which the Coca-Cola Company operates is the carbonated beverages market or the carbonated drinks market.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan ProposalBusiness essay sample: The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Examining the Operations of Wal-MartBusiness essay sample: The discussion of paper focus on the current industry in which names of different competitors or rivals of Wal-Mart are mentioned and company’s current status.
- Fairfax Media Limited: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The report has been prepared in three sections by performing the SWOT analysis, financial analysis using various ratios and stake holder analysis to observe if Fairfax Media Limited is successful or not.
- DHL & FedEx: Comparison and AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper would compare and analyze the two large companies DHL and FedEx to recommend the prospect of these organizations, evaluate the TOWS Matrix of DHL and FedEx.
- Strategic Plan for Dubai World Trade CentreBusiness essay sample: In order to develop a reasonable strategic plan for Dubai World Trade Centre, housing keeping department, the company’s mission and dream must be integrated with its objectives
- The Software X: Power of Predictive Business IntelligenceBusiness essay sample: Software X will compete within the business intelligence (BI) category, generally accepted to mean the combination of data warehousing and market information tools.
- Company Analysis of FedExBusiness essay sample: FedEx Corporation, also renamed FDX Corporation, is well recognized as a global logistic service company, which is the provider of transportation, e-commerce all over the world.
- Diageo Ltd.: Strategic Financial ManagementBusiness essay sample: Diageo Ltd it's a holding that specializes in the following areas: production and distribution of alcoholic beverages; sale of bitters and liquors; hospitality industry.
💡 Essay Ideas on Financial Analysis
- AutoMakers, Inc.: Business PlanBusiness essay sample: The presented business plan is the comprehensive account on the newly launched car making company titled the AutoMakers, Inc.
- XYZ: Marketing Business PlanBusiness essay sample: The business environment of XYZ Company for their new product Easy Oven and Easy Cooker comprises of the demographic, economic, and other related issues in the market of Australia.
- Essentials of Strategic Management. Nucor CorporationBusiness essay sample: In order for Nucor Corporation to attain its low cost leadership strategy, the firm’s management team should improve on its strategic management process.
- Ryanair: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: I have chosen to analyze the financial performance of Ryanair holdings, which is listed in New York stock exchange and London stock exchange.
- UK Public Finance AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Public finance as a field of economics has the duty of paying for government activities in UK, design and administration of those activities.
- IKEA: Essentials of Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: One of the issues with which IKEA is dealing is diversity, as the company expands and develops itself, the management of the company is trying to keep its core values alive.
- Sprague Warner-Kenny Corporation: Company InformationBusiness essay sample: Due to its uniqueness and diversification of the food industry, its share price raised three times above in 1946; later on, it had named Consolidated Foods Corporation.
- Financial Resource ManagementBusiness essay sample: FRM is considered one of the most crucial aspects of financial strategy. Numerous financial analysis techniques, nevertheless. Ratio Analysis.
- IMAX: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper is a company analysis of IMAX. Here we aim to understand the out-of-home entertainment industry, its current situation, and the where IMAX fits into the industry.
- Venture Screening Guide of Phoenix Solar Energy SystemsBusiness essay sample: Propose to produce and market solar energy systems for household purposes in the Indian market. A SES capable of powering the house without external power forms our chief product.
- Company Analysis of EasyjetBusiness essay sample: The report is prepared for depicting the company analysis of Easyjet, Europe’s largest airline in terms of passengers.
- Charles Schwab Company, Apple, Walt Disney AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper will keenly highlight the major economic contributions of Charles Schwab Company as a brokerage company.
- Dena’s Salon: Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: Dena’s salon is a professional beauty salon committed to providing every time highly customer’s satisfaction through its rendering outstanding service.
- Jet Airways' Strategic Financial ManagementBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this report is to evaluate the strategic position of Jet airways. Jet Airways is one of the leading private airlines in India.
- Krispy Kreme Hospitality Company's Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The KK Company has been struggling hard to survive in the marketplace; and by so doing, they gained the capabilities to capture an excellent market share.
- JetBlue’s Airline Story RevisionBusiness essay sample: At the time of JetBlue's airline launch, there were already 87 cases of failures that the U.S. airline industry had witnessed in the duration of 20 years.
- Strategic Financial Management for Jet Airways 15Business essay sample: Jet airways is one of the major airlines based in Mumbai India. On the other hand the company prides itself as a market leader in the domestic sector.
- Riverside Electronics Plc: Financial ReportBusiness essay sample: By utilizing the revenues that it currently has, it will be able to adequately budget for the expansion project so that it carries it out with well-set achievable targets.
- Marketing Plan for the FlaBlaster ProductBusiness essay sample: This is a document about FlaBlaster, a product that is able to reduce the weight of a person without using other weight loss procedures such as surgery.
- Coca-Cola: Financial Research ReportBusiness essay sample: The paper shows that Coca-cola's assets are well managed in terms of rate of return and the shareholder's income is in a good position, and its shares perform well in the market.
- The METCO Company: Case StudyBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to analyze the case of METCO Company linked with maintenance, operation, overhaul, and benefits of the Nile SS.
- Business Management: Analysis of "Proctor & Gamble"Business essay sample: This paper analyzes Proctor & Gamble company, its mission, vision, strategic plans, proposes SWOT analysis, internal and external factor evaluation, Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- Business Analysis of Almarai and Savola GroupBusiness essay sample: Almarai Company is a business in Saudi Arabia with the biggest integrated business in the Middle East. The business was based on a venture agreement between two family.
- Goodstart: Business Plan and PitchBusiness essay sample: Expanding the Goodstart Early Learning Centre Model in Australia to offer a premium service at some centers in higher social-economic areas.
- Sears Holdings Corporation: Synopsis of the Company’s PerformanceBusiness essay sample: Sears Holdings is a result of a merger between two companies, the merger efforts have foreseen huge losses in market share and sales.
- Beautiful Legs by Post Company's Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: “Beautiful Legs BY POST” is a London-based company specializing in women’s tights sales. The paper analyzes the current financial situation of the company.
- Ford Motor Company and Subsidiaries AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this article is to provide an analysis of the financial statements of Ford Motor Company and its subsidiaries using 2019 data and compare them with 2012 data.
- Amazon: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Amazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- Analyzing Disney Internal VariableBusiness essay sample: Disney should take aggressive online marketing to tap effectively into new market segments. This policy will enable Walt Disney to leverage incredibly its brand recognition globally.
- Starbucks Corporation: Financial Strategy and PerformanceBusiness essay sample: Starbucks Corporation has grown from a small, regional business to an undisputed global leader in the coffee industry in a relatively short amount of time.
- Walt Disney World: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The financial analysis of the Walt Disney World organization demonstrates that – being a part of an extremely big company – possesses every possible instrument to perform flawlessly.
- The Financial Analysis of Coca-ColaBusiness essay sample: The financial analysis of Coca-Cola is performed in this section, which focuses on the company’s financial performance and its stock price movements in the last five years.
- Ryanair & Next Step: Primary Issues and Prospects for the CompanyBusiness essay sample: Ryanair airline was the first among European low-cost airlines to apply the horizontal diversification strategy, which means that it began to acquire other European low-cost airlines.
- Premier Investment Limited's Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The document conducts a financial analysis of Premier Investment Limited in order to determine the company's profitability.
- Du and Etisalat Telecom Companies: Market and Financial PositionsBusiness essay sample: This report analyses the market and financial positions of Du and Etisalat telecom companies by comparing the main financial and market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Financial Overview of an Australian Company David Jones Ltd.Business essay sample: The purpose of the paper is to analyze the financial stability of David Jones. After considering all the ratios, an investor would find it valuable to invest in this company.
- Financial Analysis of Procter and Gamble CompanyBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the income statement, balance sheet, financial ratios, and cash flow of Procter and Gamble Company for the last three years with a focus on examining its economic progress.
- Borders Group Inc.'s Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The profitability of Borders has been declining gradually since 2005. This has been attributed to over-expansion programs witnessed during the years 2006 and 2007.
- The Coca-Cola Company: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Over the past quarters, Coca-Cola has lost its positions in the world markets due to the too-strong dollar and competition from the main competitor - PepsiCo.
- Man Group Plc's Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: According to the financial analysis the Man Group plc is considered to be a high-risk portfolio company from an investor's point of view.
👍 Good Financial Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- Performance Evaluation of Saudi Industrial Investment GroupBusiness essay sample: The paper analysis a general financial evaluation and should not be construed as an investigation of forensic nature.
- Analysis of The Candy Company, IncBusiness essay sample: The Candy Company Inc can establish their business in a nation like India to expand their global market as India boasts to have the second-highest population after China.
- Analysis of Sipchem Company the Represent of SABIC CompanyBusiness essay sample: Sipchem Company represents Saudi Basic Industries Company and trades in the Saudi stock market directing its investments in chemical and petrochemical industries.
- AstraZeneca Plc. – Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: AstraZeneca is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with its products being marketed in more than 100 countries.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. and Tiffany & Co.'s Comparative AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper seeks to compare Urban Outfitters Inc. with Tiffany & Co. under the retail business industry using their annual reports and other appropriate source materials.
- Country Road Limited: Accounting, Financial, & Prospective AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this article is to conduct an accounting, financial and prospective analysis of Country Road Limited.
- The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Almarai CompanyBusiness essay sample: There are some positive effects of the financial crisis to Almarai Company despite the financial crisis in the whole world.
- Accounting and Decision-Making TechniquesBusiness essay sample: This paper seeks to study and follow the progress of the stock price of Marks & Spencer Group plc at the London Stock Exchange over a short period.
- The Rio Tinto: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper presents a financial ratio analysis focusing on the business risks and financial risks of the Rio Tinto.
- Balfour Beauty and GraniteBusiness essay sample: This paper compares the performance of two construction companies Balfour Beatty Inc. and Granite. It analyzes the performance in reference to the respective financial statements.
- "International Financial Statement Analysis" by Choi and MeekBusiness essay sample: The researchers investigate the difficulties in evaluating business strategy analysis as well as main approaches to data collection.
- Super Cheap Auto Group Limited: Financial Analysis for a CompanyBusiness essay sample: Super Cheap Auto Group Limited operates in Australia and New Zealand, in the retailing industry, where it has more than 300 stores.
- Westfield Company: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The Westfield Group has more than 110 shopping centers with more than 4,000 employees around the world, and is the largest retail property group in the world.
- BP and Shell Companies' Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The assignment focuses on the financial analysis of both BP and Shell companies. The focus of this research is to evaluate the financial performance of both Shell and BP Company.
- Financial Analysis: Considering Current Financial Projections for Rolls RoyceBusiness essay sample: Due to the increasing propensity toward financial decline, Rolls Royce’s leaders must face the necessity to sell the company’s shares.
- Financial Analysis of the World Health OrganizationBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to investigate the key financial ratios to understand the monetary functioning of the corporation and compare it to the situation in the industry in general.
- Tweedie Plc.: Analysis and DiscussionBusiness essay sample: Tweedie was found to be more profitable, efficient, and more liquid but has higher financial leverage than its competitor Bilton.
- Caterpillar Inc - Analysis of the CompanyBusiness essay sample: Caterpillar Inc is engaged in the manufacture and sale of construction and mining equipment and machinery, engines, diesel and natural gas engines, forestry machinery.
- Sell-Side Equity of a Smallcap Company: Flow InternationalBusiness essay sample: Flow International Company currently boasts of its global market position due to its adoption of proper corporate and strategic management strategies.
- Healthcare Organization Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This report will investigate the financial situation of the healthcare organization to determine whether it is performing satisfactorily.
- Company Analysis: The Coca-Cola CompanyBusiness essay sample: Analysis of the external environment makes it possible for the company to understand changing trends in the market, including threats and opportunities in a given country.
- Caterpillar Inc.'s Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Caterpillar Inc. is the leading maker of earthmoving moving machinery like tractors, graders, excavators, and other heavy machinery used by road contractors, miners, etc.
- Financial Analysis and Company PerformanceBusiness essay sample: The article argues the importance of drawing and increasing share value versus spending to better support the company by investors.
- Walmart Ltd Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The article presents financial statements with full compliance with GAAP and other accounting principles and gives the true picture of the company Walmart.
- Financial and Non-financial Analysis PATCOBusiness essay sample: PATCO is a synonym Company that stands for Port Arthur Timber Company started its life in 1830 as a small timber firm (PATCO, 2010).
- Financial Analysis Based on Benchmarking TechniqueBusiness essay sample: The analysis tendency based on benchmarking technique is closely linked with the values of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Simulation in Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This report tries to analyze how simulation can be used in financial analysis, the use of financial models in financial management, and their significance to financial analysts.
- Research Paper on Goldcorp Inc.Business essay sample: This paper will try and look at the factors that have prospered the company abreast and also look into the unexploited channels.
- Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s Comparative Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: MRW is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in the operation of retail supermarket stores. Its business is mainly related to food and grocery.
- Du Company: ReviewBusiness essay sample: Du telecommunication UAE is an organization that operates in the UAE by providing telecommunication products and services to the entire UAE population.
- Financial analysis of Toyota Motor CorporationBusiness essay sample: Financial ratios analysis is a fundamental requirement in every business organization, the most important ratios are profitability, liquidity, gearing and activity or ratios.
- Financial Services in Saudi Arabia: Al Bilad, Al Jazira and Al Rajhi Financial Ratios AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This project analyses the bank and financial sector in Saudi Arabia. It aims at advising a prospective investor on the best stock to invest in.
- Cadbury Public Limited Company: Financial ManagementBusiness essay sample: Cadbury Public Limited Company has good prospects ahead because it has consolidated itself as a result of integrating acquisition strategy.
- Financial Analysis of Procter and GambleBusiness essay sample: The report encompasses findings regarding the company, its management, and product profile along with a discussion on the industry and competitive forces.
- Mambourin Enterprises Incorporated: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This report reviews the financial performance of Mambourin Café and Sensory Gardens on the firm’s financial statements for the period from 2007 to 2009.
- Analysis of Telstra CompanyBusiness essay sample: The aim of this report is to give an examination and assessment of the current and potential profitability, and fiscal stability of Telstra Company.
- Financial Analysis: Aveng Limited GroupBusiness essay sample: The objective of this paper is to examine the financial standing of the Aveng Limited Group at the end of the financial year June 30, 2010, from a share investment perspective.
- Stock Analysis Project for Cat CompanyBusiness essay sample: Caterpillar Inc leads globally, by revenue, in the manufacture of construction/mining equipment, diesel/natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, electric power plants.
- The Economic and Financial Effects of Dubai World CompanyBusiness essay sample: This article focuses on Dubai World, reviewing the history of mergers and key investment portfolios, the financial condition of the company, and analyzing performance.
- Billabong International Company: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Billabong International Limited is a well-known Australian fashion and clothing company. The company’s financial position is assessed using ratios in different categories.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis Report For ANZ Banking Group, Virgin Blue Holdings and Wesfarmers Ltd
- Target Corporation Financial Analysis
- Walmart Company Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of PFIN and SWF
- Stock Price Methods Analysis
- Custom Snowboards: Financial Analysis and Strategies for Entering the New Market
- Custom Snowboards European Expansion
- Exxon Mobil: Analysis Financial Performance
- Deltic Timber Corporation Financial Analysis
- Herfy Company: Financial Analysis
- Sainsbury PLC and Tesco PLC Financial Analysis
- Greencore Group PLC: Financial Analysis
- Advanced Petrochemical Company
- Stock Market Analysis: PepsiCo vs. Coca-Cola Company
- Financial Analysis of Suleiman A. G
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building Financial Report
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
- Financial Analysis: A Case for Coca-Cola and Pepsi
- Coach Inc.: Strategic Analysis
- Debenhams Versus Marks & Spencer’s Companies
- Coach Incorporation: Individual Case Analysis
- Financial Analysis for Burberry and Louis Vuitton Companies
- Financial Ratio Analysis of Family Dollar 2010-2013 Financial Statements
- The LEGO Group Corporate Financial Analysis
- Yamama Cement Ltd: Equity Report
- Unilens Vision Incorporation's Company Analysis
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc's and BP Plc's Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis and Control System of Ocado Group
- The Industry Financial Analysis of Four Companies
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC: Financial Analysis
- Imperial Tobacco Company Analysis
- Ford Motor Company and Tesla: Financial Statement Analysis
- Apple Financial Analysis Project
- Financial Analysis – John Lewis Partnership Plc.
- Kingsgate Consolidated Company's Financial Analysis
- Netflix Inc.: Financial Analysis
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC and BP PLC: Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis: Cinema Theme Park
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia Financial Analysis
- Hyatt Inc.: Financial Management
- Republic Airways Inc.'s Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Intercontinental Hotel
- Financial Analysis of Tesco
- Financial Analysis Report: Hyatt, Shangri-La, Starwood
- Financial Analysis: The Forms of Financial Ratios
- Financial Analysis Project Walmart
- Competition Bikes, Inc.: Financial Analysis
- Ford Motor Company: Financial Reporting Problem
- Exxon vs. Chevron: Financial Analysis
- Halliburton Company's Financial Accounting of 2015
- BHP Billiton, Glencore and Anglo American Firms' Financial Analysis
- Macy’s Inc. and Kohl’s Corporation: Financial Analysis
- Aberdeen Asset Management's Strategic Evaluation Models
- Kellogg Company's Financial Analysis in 2013-2015
- Financial Management: Crisis Impact on UAE Banks
✍️ Financial Analysis Essay Examples for College
- The Hyatt Hotels Corporation: Financial Analysis
- Etisalat Company: Financial Analysis
- EMC Corporation's Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Qantas Airline
- Analysis of AstraZeneca Financial Report
- Financial Analysis of Nokia Corporation
- Financial Analysis of Roll Royce and BAE Systems
- The Role of Financial Statement Analysis in Business
- Financial Analysis Vodafone Group Plc and BT Group Plc
- HAYLO Hair Products Company Analysis
- EMAAR Company Valuation
- Hotel Sim: Financial Analysis
- BP Plc.: Company Analysis
- Samsung Electronics Company: A Financial Analysis
- Baric Footwear Limited: New Footwear Product
- Tesla Motors Inc & Ford Co: Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis for Greggs Company
- Comparison of Financial Performance of Premier Investment Limited and David Jones Limited
- PepsiCo Inc. and The Coca Cola Company's Financial Analysis
- Nike Basic Ratio Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis - Toyota Company Case Study
- Financial Analysis of Toshiba Corporation
- Analysis on the Nike’s Financial Positions
- Just for Feet Inc. Financial Analysis
- The Coop Program in Samba Bank: A Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of KOSS Corporation
- Financial Analysis of Koss Corporation
- Financial Analysis of Cavco Industries INC.
- Financial Analysis for Graphic Packaging Holding Co
- A Merger Between Hospital Corporation of America Holding INC. And Tenet Healthcare
- Croda International Company: Financial Analysis
- Apple Company: Audit Risk Analysis Project
- Century Company: Financial Analysis
- Mythical High Technology Corporation
- Blackberry Company. Accounting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis for Currency Transaction
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited: Financial Analysis
- Sony Corporation: Company Valuation Report
- Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Analysis
- Al Futtaim and Galadari Business Groups Analysis
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc. and J Sainsbury Plc.: Financial Analysis
- Gazprom: Actual Capitalization, Profitability, Threats
- Westfarmers Limited: Company Analysis
- Goofy’s All Star and Pluto’s Sporting Equipment: Financial Performance
- Emirates Airways: Financial Analysis
- Dell's Company Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis: Simulation Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Ebay Inc. Company
- McDonalds: Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of ENGlobal Company
- Gap INC Company: Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis of Lululemon Athletics
- Financial Analysis of a Company
- Financial Analysis of Coca-Cola Company
- Telecity Group Plc.: Financial, Strategic and Risk Analysis
🏆 Best Financial Analysis Research Titles
- Comparison Between Sifchain Finance and Republic Note
- Analysis of Union National Bank
- Financial Analysis of Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL)
- Cummins Inc.: Financial Analysis
- An External and Internal Analysis of McDonald’s Corporation
- ESSA Bancorp, Inc.: The Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis for Sturm Ruger & Company
- Microsoft Corporation's Financial Management
- Walmart and Amazon Companies' Financial Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Astra Industrial Group
- United Kaipara Dairies Company: Financial Analysis
- Company Analysis Alianz Saudi Cooperative Insurance Company
- Billabong International Limited Financial Analysis
- Ratio Analysis and Accounting Decision Making: The Case of Premier Investment Ltd and David Jones Ltd.
- GM and Ford Financial Analysis
- International Marketing Consultancy Company
- Marketing Plan for Business X
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGLE) Strategic Analysis
- Costco Wholesale Company's Financial Analysis
- The Walt Disney Company: Financial Condition Analysis
- Tempur Sealy International Perfomance
- Tag-It Corporation Financial Analysis
- Johnson & Johnson Company Analysis
- Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton Firms' Financial Analysis
- Apple vs. HP: Comparative Financial Analysis
- ARAMCO Company's Financial Analysis
- PepsiCo Incorporated Financial Analysis
- Analysis of Walt Disney’s Diversification in 2012
- Hyatt Hotel Corporation's Analysis and Environment Evaluation
- Boeing and Airbus Companies' Balance Score Cards
- Manchester United Club's Financial Performance
- Automatic Data Processing Firm's Financial Analysis
- Apple Inc.'s Financial Management and Shares
- Carnival Corporation's Organizational Analysis
- American Express: Financial Analysis
- Effective Corporate Governance: Worley Limited
- Tesla Inc.: The Research of the Firm, Industry, and the Environment
- Individual Report on Running a Company
- Origin Energy Company's Financial Analysis and Investment Decision
- Kroger Company: Ratio Analysis
- Finance: Running a XYZ Company
- Financial Analysis of Decision Concerning Party
- Company Financial Analysis and Credit Risk Assessment
- Strategic Management: A Case Study of Netflix
- Apple Inc. Company Analysis. Background Information
- Starbucks Company Analysis: Financial Analysis and Rating
- Financial Ratios and Financial Analysis
- The Walmart Company's Analysis and Strategies
- Truist Bank vs. Bank of America Comparison
- Financial Analysis and Recommendation for American Express Co.
- Costco Common Stock Analysis
- Management: Moyon Tea Business Plan
- Sustainability Analysis of name.R Corporation
- Southwest Airlines' Mission, Uniqueness, Finance