- Jet Company’s Supply Chain Strategy
Jet has increased chances of penetrating into the highly competitive mobile phone market. The company should perfect on making sleek fashionable mobile phone.
- External and Internal Analysis Tools in Strategic Management
The essay promotes an internal analysis in strategic management of a business 💼 and explains how the tools of strategic management 📋 (SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, etc.) may add value to organizations.
- Economic Risk Management in Supply Chain
Walkers Shortbread has not optimized its supply chain because focusing on its trade relationships with traditional partners does not provide adequate opportunity to do business.
- Facebook Company's External and Internal Environments
This paper gives a detailed analysis of Facebook’s external and internal environments and strategies that can sustain its performance.
- Qantas Airline Company Multi-Brand Approach
Qantas belongs to the airline industry. It provides international travel services from Australia, to major cities, and destinations all over the world.
- Ford Motor Company's Competitive Advantage and Future
This paper has provided a comprehensive analysis of Ford Motor Company's strategies to conclude the company's competitive advantage and potential for further development.
- Etisalat's Strategic Management and Operations
Etisalat has integrated the concept of strategic management processes in its operation. The case study is based on the Value Chain Analysis, SWOT analysis, and BCG.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic Management of Nestle: Nescafe Marketing Strategy
Researching strategic management of Nestle or ☕️ Nescafe marketing strategy? Business strategy analysis is very important as it enables the company’s executives to make better 📈 decisions. The Nestlé Company is the business of interest in this case.
- Reebok Company's Market Environment
This paper is intended to analyze the market environment, strategy, and strategic position of Reebok in order to recommend on the best strategic move that can position the company better.
- British Gas Strategic Objectives & Management
Writing about British Gas strategic objectives? ⛽ The paper discusses differentiation, customer satisfaction, and other British Gas facts. 🛢️Read attentively to learn about British Gas performance in the energy sector in the UK. ✅
- Airbus Operations Management Analysis
In Airbus, the various departments work independently of each other, whereby the output from given departments end up being used as inputs of other departments.
- AT&T Company Analysis
This report looks at the strategic analysis of AT&T, which is an international corporation in the telecommunication industry. The report focuses on both the company’s internal and external analysis.
- Tesco Innovation Strategy Analysis & Examples
Wondering how is Tesco innovative? 🧺 This report assesses Tesco innovation strategy in line with the available theoretical frameworks. 🔬 Read the paper to discover Tesco innovation examples and teamwork! 💪
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- Royal Crown Cola Company Strategic Marketing Systems
This paper explores the strategic brand marketing systems that RC Cola employs to maintain the consumer base and keep up with competition from the players in the international soft drinks industry.
- Brand Awareness and Its Impact on the Reputation
The tool for analyzing the organization's environment is SWOT analysis. This tool is useful in measuring the attitude of organizations towards environmental factors.
- Strategic Management of Information Systems
Common information systems focus on strategies, finance, and operations. Well-directed operational and financial systems may be viewed as strategic systems.
- Business Growth and Opportunity Strategies
Firms pursuing differentiation as their main strategy manufacture their finished goods or services with very distinctive traits.
- Electrolux Company's Business Studies and Strategy
One of the most outstanding stakeholders of Electrolux is the targeted community of consumers who are located in various markets across the world.
- EasyJet Company's Comprehensive Manner
This study evaluated the current EasyJet Company's operations and availed recommendations on the expected procedures towards profit making.
- Marketing in the Hotel Industry
This paper identifies two hotel customer segments, describes the value chain of a hotel chain and analyzes the impact of product or service attributes on attracting customers.
- Zara Company's Strategic Issues in 2013
Zara has been in operation for a number of years in the apparel industry and has managed to attain an optimal market position.
- Volvo and Tesla: Strategic Management Project
Surviving in a dynamic car manufacturing industry requires Volvo and Tesla to deploy their resources and capabilities in building a competitive advantage.
- Zappos Company's Internal and External Analysis
Zappos is an online business that specializes in the sale of clothes and shoes. The company’s mission is to provide the best customer service possible.
- IKEA Market Position Improvement
Researching 🔍 IKEA market position? Founded by Ingvar Kamprad at the age of 17, IKEA started in 1943 as a mail business in Sweden 🇸🇪 and has gradually grown and expanded its products over decades.
- Adnams Company: Marketing Approach Redesigning
The framework designed by the Adnams Company to address marketing issues may pose a significant threat to the firm’s success.
- The Evolving Role of HR in the Contemporary Business World
In the minds of many individuals and even some business owners, the term Human Resources (HR) is associated with the hiring and firing process.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Supply Chain
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the initial stage of ensuring that a firm produces quality products at the lowest cost possible.
- British Airways: Idea Management
This paper highlights recommendations about available systems that BA could use to capture new ideas, record associated merits, and evaluate their appropriateness to the operations of the airline.
- Ford Motor Company: Redefining Strategies
This paper discusses the business-level strategies deployed by Ford Motors and how the company's values can be better linked in order to create value for the company.
- Nestle: Products Quality and Publicity Improvement
Researching Nestlé quality issues? The case study reviews how Nestle handled the scandals around the quality of milk and beef products to win back the confidence and trust of its customers.
- Toyota Motor Corporation's Marketing Plan
The market plan contains a detailed analysis of Toyota, its internal and external activity, the marketing strategies that the company uses, the marketing mix and SWOT.
- Apple Inc.'s Marketing Planning and Strategy
The research will be based on Apple Inc. and focus on analysing various strategies that can help a firm succeed in the market and how the implementation should be conducted.
- Marketing Plan for Whole Foods
By utilizing the latest innovative technologies, Whole Foods will be able to attract new customers and cement its position as the most powerful organization providing organic products.
- Bank of America: Internal and External Factors
This paper provides internal and external analysis of Bank of America using the Resource-Based View and value chain analyses.
- LensCrafters Company' Strategy and Competitive Advantage
LensCrafters is a company that develops the value chain referring to the factor of uniqueness. The approaches used by the company should be considered as relevant in order to compete.
- Amazon Company: Individual Business Case
The Amazon will need to come up with a strategy that will give it an edge over its rivals. The focus will be to determine the strategies that this firm can use in the market.
- LensCrafters Company’s Operations Strategy
LensCrafters is a leading manufacturer of quality eyeglasses. This essay offers a detailed analysis of LensCrafters’ Complex Customer Benefit Package (CCBP).
- Apple Company: Value Chain Analysis
The Apple Inc. Company develops, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and storage devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players.
- British Airways – Strategic Management
British Airways is the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Supported by about 45,000 employees, it is also one of the leading airlines in Europe and a member of the One World Alliance.
- The Resource-Based View: Internal Analysis
RBV argues that any company that seeks a competitive advantage must first consider exploiting internal factors before considering the external factors/environment.
- Dell Computers: Strategic Management
Dell has enjoyed great success in delivering quality products and solutions to its clients while its current sales levels are high and business growth is imminent.
- Information Systems Improving Business Efficiency
Information has emerged as an essential agent of integration of corporate activities and also as enabler for enhancing the competitiveness of present day’s business houses.
- Sharp Corporation: Global Strategy
The success of Sharp Corporation is a result of its focus on strategies. The discussion will focus on the global strategy of the company: both internal and external elements.
- Expedia: A Marketing Plan
A marketing plan for Expedia: business objectives, marketing goals, industry analysis, marketing opportunities and threats, market targeting and segmentation, expected results.
- Operational Analysis and Effectiveness in Organization
The role of operations in the day to day functioning of organizations is very important, especially in the manufacturing sector.
- British Petroleum: Strategic Analysis
Year 2007 has been great for the BP. Highlights include increase in revenue and improvements in other financial indicators.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Strategic Management Elements
Amazon started as an online bookstore. However, it has grown to become a provider of technology products and services.
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic Management
Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- Amazon.com's E-Business and Strategy in the Internet
E-Business facilitates the virtual supply chain, and as companies manage these virtual networks, it becomes absolutely important to integrate these networks.
- Tesco. Supermarket Industry in England
Extensive research should be carried out within an organization and its environment so as to overcome these challenges so that growth and development can take place effectively.
- Adidas Company's Position and Performance
Short term liquidity position of Adidas Company has been analyzed below. A number of ratios were calculated during the last 5 years for analysis purposes.
- Ryanair in the European Low-Cost Airline Industry
Ryanair's low model of growth has been leaned and aggressively sought by several low-cost airlines in Europe and in other parts of the world.
- Paper Works Company's Project Financing
Paper Works is a company engaged in the production and distribution of paper products used in offices, schools, and households.
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks for Firms and Industries
There are many business models often employed by business practitioners to undertake the competitive analysis of either a firm or the industry as a whole.
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks for Firms
This paper presents two analytical techniques at an industry and firm levels which allow a firm to create its competitive strategy according to its strengths and weaknesses.
- Dell Corporation: Strategy in Action
The events that led to Dell Corporation’s success can be considered as an example of strategy in action. The company managed to overcome near-bankruptcy and evolved into a highly noted firm.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan Proposal
The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Adam Aircrafts: Factors of Performance of the Company
Adam aircraft has seen both good and bad times in its history but with the help of excellent planning skills and management with high consideration for integrity
- Palm Island Restaurant: Case Study
Creation of the work system for the case of Palm Island Restaurant. WS is a system in which human participants or machines are actively involved in the business process operation.
- TiVo Case Study: Strategic Management
The major issues addressed in this case study would be competitive advantages, marketing, globalization, pricing economies of large scale business, patent protection, innovativeness.
- Hyundai Motor Company's Market Consulting Project
Hyundai Motor Company was founded in 1967 in South Korea by Mr Chung Ju Yung when there were other key players in the market.
- Company Analysis of FedEx
FedEx Corporation, also renamed FDX Corporation, is well recognized as a global logistic service company, which is the provider of transportation, e-commerce all over the world.
- Supply Chain Management: Selecting Partners
Supply chain management means managing a network of businesses connected to each other and engaged in producing and distributing the goods to the ultimate consumers.
- Toyota Motor Company's Supply Chain Management
This paper considers the fundamentals of supply chain management and logistics and presents examples of Toyota Motor Company's supply chain management practices.
- Marketing Management. The Value Chain Process Coty UK
Effective structure and technological solutions applied in the value chain process allow Coty UK to compete on the global scale and deliver superior quality of products and services.
- The England Supermarket Factors
This paper therefore tries to give political, social, economical, and technological factors that effect large scale retail industry in the United Kingdom using England as an example.
- Total Quality Management: Value Chain Management Definition
We can argue that quality management plays an important role for each business process because all of them can shape the price of the commodities.
- Productions and Operations Management
This is a case study report on different problems in the Gold Coast Savings Bank. The bank was facing many problems.
- KOLO: Inquiry Project of a Global Company
The aim of the paper is to apply reflective practice and inquiry methods to the problem of procurement management.
- Milco Company: Management
Milco Company is one of the food companies being operated under the group name National Food Product Company. The company was established in 1973.
- NewCO Company's Due Diligence for Investment
NewCO is a new technology that needs financial support. It is a mobile charger that was designed for the lasting and simultaneous charge of up to six mobile devices.
- Asian Development Bank: Strategy and Policy
The Asian Development Bank has well formulated strategy and policy that will enable it to achieve its long term goals and objectives.
- Strategic Planning in European Low-Cost Airlines
The objective of this study is to identify the forces that shape the strategies of low-cost airlines in Europe and the strategic options that these airlines have.
- College of Business at Florida Institute of Technology: History, Structure, Strategic Recommendations
The college provides the high quality education, based on the world business experience, and pursues the aim to prepare the graduates for the variety of business professions.
- Southwest Airlines: Company Analysis
For maintaining and sustaining competitive advantages, Southwest Airlines with its core competencies and value chain analysis combines to evaluate success factors of the company.
- The Emirates Airways Comprehensive Analysis
The Emirates Airways Company is a global company that faces the challenge of the global coordination of its services where it requires to apply modern technology.
- Al Rawabi Dairy: Company Overview
The paper aims to organise a strategic plan for Al Rawabi Dairy farm through getting an overview of this company. It considers the history, mission, and its core business value.
- Laura Ashely Business Performance Assessment and Analysis
In this paper, the LA strategic imperative, sustainability, and background are critically evaluated to determine if its current strategy is suited for long-term development.
- FedEx Corporation: Structural Transformation Through E-business
FedEx has focused on customer-based approaches to transform itself from an express delivery company to a supply chain Solutions Company, with heavy reliance on e-business.
- Internal and External Influences on the Company
Internal elements are more critical to its growth and sustainability than external factors that have gained momentum.
- AI Ain Dairy Company: Strategic Management
The company should start worker’s remuneration, where their salaries can be slightly increased and also rewarding the most hardworking one’s.
- Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation's Strategy Proposal
The paper gives an analytical strategic analysis of the Non-Profit National Kidney Foundation and provides a proposal of a new strategy for development.
- Strategic Planning from Resource-Based View
The conceptual approach to resource-based view is in line with the theory of a firm’s resource-based competency or capability of the system in line with strategic planning.
- Sony PlayStation Gaming Company's Value Chain Analysis
This paper aims at conducting a value chain analysis on Sony PlayStation Gaming Company. Some of the marketing activities include advertisement and sales promotion.
- Sector Matrix Framework for Demand and Supply Analysis
One problem identifiable with the chain models is their linear nature, which is limited by the linear chain and industry centred business model.
- Aalsmeer Flower Auction's Information Management System
This paper seeks to assist the Aalsmeer Flower Auction firm to adopt a new information management system in its operations.
- Service Delivery Excellence: Engineering, Construction
The international business manager should then study and understand the complexities pertaining to engineering and construction services delivery.
- Strategic Elements Used in Gaining a Competitive Advantage in Medical Tourism
Network study is mainly a strategy that is used to enhance awareness among business practitioners and to make them apply the best tactics in their management.
- QCi Corporation's Customer Relationship Management
In QCi Corporation, measures of CRM model outcomes can be ordered starting at the individual level and moving towards the organizational level.
- Tesla Inc. as a New Car Company on the Market
Tesla Inc. is a relatively new car company on the market for electric vehicles. The company started selling solar energy solutions for businesses and families.
- Corporate Restructuring and Strategic Management
This paper is based on the thesis that the strategic management concept is a vital breakthrough that has revolutionized management.
- Theory and Practice of Business ASOS
ASOS.com is selected for proper analytical measurements in practical and theoretical applications for different methods and tools in the business applications.
- Management Solution in Practice: Cisco Case Study
Value chains, the Cisco, the network and technical support providers, are one of the most important players in the value chain.
- Etihad Airways: Case Analysis
This paper discuss the strategies that Etihad Airways uses to boost value chain and overcome competition in the airline business.
- Strategic Analysis of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
The following paper presents a comprehensive in-depth strategic analysis on the development and management of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Coca Cola's Strategic Plans
This paper examines the external and internal factors that impact Coca-Cola's strategic plans through Porter's generic strategy, Five Forces, SWOT, etc.
- Human Resources Function: Managing and Coordinating
In a modern business environment, organizations strive to strengthen the HR function to realize development objectives and increase productivity by prioritizing specific tasks.
- Critical Strategic Analysis of VW Group
In this critical strategic analysis paper, the researcher will focus on the evaluation of the flagship Volkswagen, one of the most successful brands under the Volkswagen Group.
- Supplier Performance Evaluation: IPC and Branco Case Study
The purchasing function is one of the most important aspects of business performance because most strategic resources are contingent on supplier performance.
- Analysis and Report by Miral Company
The company’s value chain is optimized to create innovative customer-centric entertainment. Miral achieves this goal by focusing on developing complex and unique projects.
- General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia
This report addresses General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia strategy management about all relevant aspects.
- Inventory Optimization and Management in Oil and Gas
In the current competitive business environment and the global economic volatility, the focus of managers is shifting from the growth of revenue to profitability growth.
- IKEA: Company Analysis
Inbound logistics: 1. Inbound logistics is a primary source to create the business value;2. IKEA purchases raw materials and items from about 1200; 3. Advanced check of materials.
- Salim Group's Company Analysis Since 1990
The political environments of the countries in which Salim and his group are venturing into are quite stable. The countries provide a good business environment.
- Current State of Information Technology at Amazon.com
At amazon.com Inc, the state of information system reveals that the company has gained a competitive advantage as the largest online retailer by simply using the e-commerce model.
- FedEx and the Ways of Operation the Company
The paper highlights FedEx and the ways of operation the company adopted. The company had strategies that were aimed and surviving in the global market.