- Jet Company’s Supply Chain Strategy
Jet has increased chances of penetrating into the highly competitive mobile phone market. The company should perfect on making sleek fashionable mobile phone.
- Louis Vuitton Company's Strategic Management Policies
In this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the strategic management policies that this firm is using to gain a competitive edge over its market rivals.
- Just Us! Coffee Roaster Company's Marketing Plan
This report looks at the marketing planning of Just Us! Coffee Roaster in the challenging and dynamic marketing environment.
- External and Internal Analysis Tools in Strategic Management
The essay promotes an internal analysis in strategic management of a business 💼 and explains how the tools of strategic management 📋 (SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, etc.) may add value to organizations.
- Eastman Kodak Company's Marketing Analysis
Eastman Kodak Company has been operation for more than a century and has expanded its market from the US to all regions across the globe. The company was started by George Eastman.
- Toyota Motor Corporation Analysis
This report provides an analysis of Toyota Motor Corporation, which specializes in the design, manufacturing and assembling of vehicles.
- Internationalization of Business: Management Report
This is a management report that identifies the key trends and analyzes the issues affecting the global business environment.
- Pepsi Company Analysis: Operations and Performance
This paper analyzes PepsiCo Company, including its historical background, business divisions and international operations, corporate governance, financial performance and strategy.
- Nike Marketing Plan: Marketing Mix, Concept, and Strategy Case Study
Nike is the leading manufacturer and distributor of sportswear 🩳 in the global market. This giant American 🇺🇸 corporation has experienced massive growth over the years. Discover Nike marketing plan, marketing mix, and strategy in this case study.
- Ocean Beauty Center: Business Proposal
Ocean Beauty Center will be a full-service beauty and care salon committed to the provision of superior client contentment through offering quality products and exceptional services.
- HSBC Holdings Plc's Financial Services Development
HSBC is operating in an intensely competitive market. The market has various players who have different capacities based on a number of factors.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations and Improvement
This paper reviews the operations of Emirates Airlines to identify its strengths and weaknesses and suggest ways through which it can improve its operations.
- Apple Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Capacity
Apple Incorporation has managed to retain its top position as the most valuable brand in the global market, edging out other reputable companies.
- Toyota Company in China: Global Strategy
In this paper, the focus is on analysing the current problems that Toyota is facing in China and strategies that can be employed to address them.
- Ford Motor Company's Competitive Advantage and Future
This paper has provided a comprehensive analysis of Ford Motor Company's strategies to conclude the company's competitive advantage and potential for further development.
- Apple Incorporated: History and Analysis
The paper analyzes Apple's history and mission, its current position on the market, its strengths and weaknesses, to understand the reasons of its success.
- Pepsi Company Problems and Solutions
In this paper, we discuss Pepsi company problems and solutions. 📉 Inside, you will find a critical analysis of PepsiCo challenges and objectives. 🎯 Besides, learn how to address challenges faced by PepsiCo effectively. ✨
- Amazon Company's E-Business Strategy
Amazon is a global online retail giant. Established in 1994, the company has grown over the years into a multinational corporation with an active presence in the US.
- Strategic Management of Nestle: Nescafe Marketing Strategy
Researching strategic management of Nestle or ☕️ Nescafe marketing strategy? Business strategy analysis is very important as it enables the company’s executives to make better 📈 decisions. The Nestlé Company is the business of interest in this case.
- General Motors Company's Non-Market Environment
The paper discusses the environmental and technological factors of the non-market environment in relation to the case study of the General Motors company.
- FreshDirect Business Model & Strategic Analysis
Analyzing FreshDirect business model? 📦 In this essay, we investigate how profitable FreshDirect’s business model is and what can be improved. 🪄
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- Emirates Airline Company's Case
The aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Brand Awareness and Its Impact on the Reputation
The tool for analyzing the organization's environment is SWOT analysis. This tool is useful in measuring the attitude of organizations towards environmental factors.
- Electrolux Company's Business Studies and Strategy
One of the most outstanding stakeholders of Electrolux is the targeted community of consumers who are located in various markets across the world.
- EasyJet Company's Comprehensive Manner
This study evaluated the current EasyJet Company's operations and availed recommendations on the expected procedures towards profit making.
- Emirates & British Airlines' Human Resources Strategies
This paper will discuss human resources strategies that will be adopted by a joint venture between Emirates Airlines and British Airlines.
- Abu Dhabi Oil Company's Strategic Analysis
Abu Dhabi Oil Company has distinct advantages that can propel it to new heights. It can exploit many opportunities to further its dominance in the local and regional markets.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Southwest Airlines Company Strategic Management
By the end of 2014, Southwest Airlines was one of the best companies in the airline industry. Its success founded on the provision of exceptional travel services at lower prices.
- McDonalds Company: Human Resource' Functions
McDonalds Fast Food Company has been chosen as an example of an organization for this report and this report will further discuss the HR agenda within this organization.
- AgLocal Company: Innovation Market Opportunity
This research analyzes AgLocal to determine its business concept, vision, and market strategies that it uses to penetrate the highly competitive software market.
- Emirates Airlines' Successful Strategic Management
In this strategic management paper, the focus was to determine the strategic management techniques that Emirates Airlines has been using to achieve its current levels of success.
- Microsoft Corporation's Market Competitiveness
This research paper evaluates Microsoft's growth consistency by examining the company's background and analyzing internal factors, and external factors, business
- Adnams Company: Marketing Approach Redesigning
The framework designed by the Adnams Company to address marketing issues may pose a significant threat to the firm’s success.
- ADNOC Gas Processing Strategy
ADNOC Gas Processing (previously GASCO) was established in 1978 through joint venture among ADNOC, Shell, TOTAL, and Partex.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business Management
The analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- The United Kitchen Provider's Market Strategy
This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization and market entry strategy of The United Kitchen Provider into the Kenyan market.
- Virgin Group's Successful Strategic Management
Virgin Group is one of the most successful conglomerates in the world. Most people attribute Virgin’s growth to its founder, Sir Richard Branson.
- Tesla Internal Environment & Tesla External Strategy Analysis
Analyzing Tesla’s strategy in the global environment 🌎 ? Tesla operates in an automotive industry 🚗 that is exposed to political instabilities in major markets, although government incentives have helped in the development of EVs.
- Phone Manufacturing Company's Marketing Management
The phone manufacturing company targets customers in the low and middle price ranges. This paper analyzes its marketing plan for the previous four years.
- Marketing Analysis of Etisalat Corporation
This study analyzes the competitive position of Etisalat Corporation by using the SWOT and PESTEL analysis to determine the marketing strengths and weaknesses of a company.
- Toyota Motor Corporation's Marketing Plan
The market plan contains a detailed analysis of Toyota, its internal and external activity, the marketing strategies that the company uses, the marketing mix and SWOT.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Videogame Sales Tracker
The subject of this report is a business idea – a service that tracks videogame sales on game launchers and online stores and collects the best deals.
- Nike Inc.'s Marketing in the United Arab Emirates
Nike does not have its own factories and a permanent production base, which makes its organization mobile and dynamic.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing Strategies
In this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Steel Industry: Thriving in a Competitive Global Environment
The global steel industry is highly competitive as large multinational corporations struggle to expand their market share beyond their national borders.
- Saudi Aramco Company: Engineering Economic Strategy
All operations, explorations, and concerns regarding oil and gas within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia pass through Saudi Aramco.
- Amazon in India
The governments where Amazon operates have the role of legislating strong cybercrime laws and effectively implementing them to protect the online business platform of this multinational company.
- Global Business Management: Japanese Market Place
The political environment in Japan has evolved over the past decades from dictatorship to constitutional monarch.
- Dyson Company's Strategies and Challenges
Dyson is one of the leading players in the handheld vacuum industry. This discussion gives a detailed analysis of the company’s business strategies, competitors, and existing challenges.
- Apple's iPhone 7: Marketing Plan
Apple Inc. is one of the leading companies in the technology industry where it specializes in the production of electronic gadgets.
- Marketing Plan for Home Appliance Repair in Australia
In Australia, the scale of operations in-home repair industry is very small. There is approximately one retail store for every fourteen households in the country.
- Ford Motor Company: Strategic Goals
The business goals of Ford are to deliver the best quality and innovative solutions to the end consumer, expend internationally and enter new markets.
- Marketing Environment and Strategic Analysis
The environment of business comprises internal and external business environments. They affect the organization's decisions, strategies, processes, performances.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic Management
The paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- Ryanair in the European Low-Cost Airline Industry
Ryanair's low model of growth has been leaned and aggressively sought by several low-cost airlines in Europe and in other parts of the world.
- Marketing Audit of the Peppers Restaurant
The food industry is one of the profitable industries today. Pepper’s is a UK-based company that followed the structure of successful restaurants located in the USA and France.
- Critical Analysis on Nissan with Rio Tinto and Vestas
A report evaluates and compares investments opportunities in three companies, Nissan, Rio Tinto and Vestas. A special attention is given to political and environmental environments
- Ford Motor Company: Management of Change
In Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- International Marketing in the Parker Pen
This paper undertakes to study the international marketing strategy used by parker pen. Parker pen is a company that has gone global which sells products over 154 countries worldwide.
- American Automobile Industry
This paper is based on the American automobile industry’s recent integrated marketing communication strategies.
- Jimmy Possum: The Business Case Study
This article talks about Jimmy Possum as a successful business in the Australian furniture sector, it`s strategic and marketing decisions with PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Drax Group PLC: Marketing Plan
Drax Group plc is an independent British power generation player with the largest coal-based power plant all over the Western Europe.
- Diageo Ltd.: Strategic Financial Management
Diageo Ltd it's a holding that specializes in the following areas: production and distribution of alcoholic beverages; sale of bitters and liquors; hospitality industry.
- The England Supermarket Factors
This paper therefore tries to give political, social, economical, and technological factors that effect large scale retail industry in the United Kingdom using England as an example.
- Personal Finance Tesco Company
Tesco Plc is known as major grocery retail store worldwide. But now Tesco is going to offer Consumer Banking n the financial market to gather potential customers.
- Ryanair – The Low-Fares Airline
The purpose of this paper is to study the case of O' Higgins “Ryanair – the low-fares airline’’. The paper considers the environmental issues of the European airline industry.
- Milco Company: Management
Milco Company is one of the food companies being operated under the group name National Food Product Company. The company was established in 1973.
- The Emirates Airways Comprehensive Analysis
The Emirates Airways Company is a global company that faces the challenge of the global coordination of its services where it requires to apply modern technology.
- Agent Provocateur Company: General Notions and Background
Agent Provocateur is an English, London-based company that specializes in production and sale of luxury lingerie items for women of the high income social groups.
- Southwest Airline Company: The Background
The Southwest Airline Company was incorporated in 1967 as Air Southwest Company adopting the current name later in 1971.
- A New Mobile Phone That Is Compatible to Projectors
Development of technology is a well-cited demand of consumers of mobile phone sets and innovation in the field becomes the single indicator of success.
- McDonald’s Strategic Management and Analysis
This study seeks to carry out an analysis of McDonald’s strategies, explore how the company provides value to its customers and how it builds a competitive advantage.
- Wait Watchers International: Strategic Analysis and Future Directions
This analysis will help Weight Watcher company to align its performance positively against the forces of change that affect the business environment.
- Contemporary Developments in Business and Management
Effective communication, motivation, the work ethic of workers, risk management system, internal control, and internal audit are the major internal issues for the company's growth.
- Advanced Marketing Strategy of Nokorola Report
The report analyzes Nokorola’s status using the PESTEL analysis, the porter forces, and the six Ps and describes what Nokorola can do to salvage its future.
- PESTEL and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for the Euro Disney
Assessing the situation that Euro Disney faced in 1994 with a PESTEL analysis and Porter’s Five Forces in order to assess what is the effect that external forces have on the company.
- Asda Stores' Strategic Marketing
The report evaluates and analyzes the current marketing strategies of Asda and proposes changes in its strategic planning and channels of distribution.
- Jet Airways' Strategic Financial Management
The purpose of this report is to evaluate the strategic position of Jet airways. Jet Airways is one of the leading private airlines in India.
- Dunn Brothers Franchise Inc.'s Strategic Plan
The purpose of the paper is to prepare a strategic plan for Dunn Brothers Franchise Inc to introduce a new food menu, which is popular with the customer.
- Valero Energy Comprehensive Analysis
The paper discusses the Valero Company's external environment, recognizes present opportunities, factors hindering change, and finalizes with recommendations.
- PESTEL Company Strategic Analysis
The PESTEL analysis will put a spot light on the major concerns especially the external factors that will have a negative effects on the business.
- Ryanair - the Low-Fares Airline
Ryanair is one of the low cost airlines in Europe with its headquarters at Dublin airport in Ireland. The company was established in 1985, flying between Waterford and London.
- Coca-Cola: Company Marketing Analysis
Coca-cola Company, having been in business for over 100 years, has undergone a lot of innovation and re-evaluation for its products, and this is what has kept it afloat for all these years.
- Strategic Analysis of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
The following paper presents a comprehensive in-depth strategic analysis on the development and management of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- International Strategic Management Overview
The purpose of this paper is to provide an extensive overview of the essential topics of international strategic management.
- Food Industry: McDonald’s Company
McDonald’s is one of the world’s leading fast-food corporations. Its fast growth in the global scene have influenced the food industry by revolutionizing the fast-food sector.
- Phantom and Wakame: Companies Analysis
Phantom is a consultancy firm that could help Wakame in regard to management optimization and marketing changes.
- BlueJeans: Business Strategy and Recommendations
The analysis of BlueJeans shows that it employs different business strategies because it has been leading in creating unique innovations over time in line with it is mission and vision.
- Bandtech Company's Business Plan
This paper provides a breakdown of the business plan for Bandtech including advantages and weaknesses that are likely to be encountered during the operational stage.
- Ryanair & Next Step: Primary Issues and Prospects for the Company
Ryanair airline was the first among European low-cost airlines to apply the horizontal diversification strategy, which means that it began to acquire other European low-cost airlines.
- Reflection on AMGD Global PTE. LTD
This report will examine the AMGD business idea, present an industry analysis, identify issues, and discuss strategic differentiation and future for the company.
- Microsoft Corporation: The Rise of a Major Company
Microsoft Corporation is a leading organization in the sales, design, and production of IT solutions and servers; it is aligned with an effective plan and business strategy.
- Bates Farms and Dairy: PESTEL Analysis
This paper shows why Bates Farms and Dairy should enter the US market by conducting PESTEL analysis on the country and discussing the viable market segmentation plan.
- Inventory Optimization and Management in Oil and Gas
In the current competitive business environment and the global economic volatility, the focus of managers is shifting from the growth of revenue to profitability growth.
- Eastman Kodak Company's Strategic Management Problem
Eastman Kodak failed to embrace change at a time when customers’ expectations were changing, allowing its rivals to expand their market share rapidly at their own expense.
- Heineken Company Analysis Case Study
The Heineken company’s leadership is made up of experienced leaders with diverse backgrounds and unrivaled expertise in their key operation areas.
- Malaysian Airlines' Marketing Plan Critique
This critique assesses the marketing plan of Malaysian Airlines under the scrutiny of the theoretical framework chosen, as well as the scope, and precision of the data provided.
- Management Report: Tesco Personal Finance
This management report has discussed Tesco’s strategy, the current position in recession, and justification of their strategy.
- CD Projekt S.A.: Business Report
CD Projekt S.A (CDR as noted in a stock market exchange abbreviation) is a Polish company that operates in the video game development industry.
- General Motors Company's Decision-Making
The essay defines the accurate system approach to defining problems and the right solution in the scope of modern engineering and technology.
- Company Analysis: The Coca-Cola Company
Analysis of the external environment makes it possible for the company to understand changing trends in the market, including threats and opportunities in a given country.
- Salim Group's Company Analysis Since 1990
The political environments of the countries in which Salim and his group are venturing into are quite stable. The countries provide a good business environment.
- Financial Analysis for Burberry and Louis Vuitton Companies
This report presents an in-depth analysis of the financial performance of two leading clothing companies: Burberry and Louis Vuitton Companies.
- Selecting a Firm for Sourcing Exercise
In this paper, the researcher will provide a justified recommendation as to whether this organization would be considered for a sourcing exercise.
- The Entrepreneurship at Twitter
Twitter is one of the most popular, as well as powerful social media in the world today. It is an online microblogging and social networking service.
- United Airlines Strategic Analysis Report
This report analyzes the internal structure and external environment of United Airlines, one of the largest air carriers in the U.S.
- Tesco Plc Company's Business Environment
To analyze and evaluate the business environment of a Tesco Plc Company, factors like competitors, and the legal factor will be analyzed in this paper.
- Strategic Management Etihad Airways
This report will provide an industry analysis and discusses strategic management up-to-date and going forward for Etihad Airways.
- Business Issues in Context of Human Resources
The HR department had to develop effective strategic management to remain competitive with the global changes in the socio-economic and environmental settings of businesses.
- Almarai Company and Dynamics of Business Environment
A change in the political environment can change how corporations are governed and the models of business to adopt.
- Business Issues and the Context of Human Resources
The provisions underscore the minimum wage range, taxes, workplace safety, employees’ rights, and equal employment practices that a company ought to comply with during its operation.
- Monsoon PLC Analytical Report
The review consists of a marketing communications audit, strategy and plan, and other relevant advertising and marketing strategies.
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGLE) Strategic Analysis
The history of Google can be traced to the initial idea of developing a search engine dependent on links to determine the importance of various pages within the World Wide Web.
- Strategic Management: Parcel Force Case Study
To address the case study of Parcel Force Worldwide, this paper would consider the SWOT as a variable of the case that has been identified first.
- Tesla: Marketing Distribution and Pricing
This report examines the pricing and distribution problems at Tesla, an overview of the company, pricing, distribution challenges, and recommendations will be discussed in detail.
- Visa Inc: Threat from Cryptocurrency Case Study
This paper evaluates Visa Inc.'s case focusing on the environmental analysis, its innovation efforts, and the way forward concerning the engagement with cryptocurrencies.
- Quillstine Farm's Start-Up Business Plan
The business plan explains how the Quillstine Farm company will spend a capital of 200 million on starting up the business.
- Dyson Company Market Entry Strategy
This essay will look at different marketing elements that affect the Dyson company as it plans to open a new store in New York in the US.