|Company overview||An American-based company that specializes in making clothing & shoes; world’s largest sportswear manufacturer.|
|Best known for||Nike Air Jordan – the top-selling shoes of all time|
|Products & services||Footwear, apparel, sportswear, sports equipment, accessories.|
|Origins||Established in 1964 in Oregon by Phil Knight, an athlete, and Bill Bowerman, his coach.|
|Headquarters||Beaverton, Oregon, US|
|Key people||John Donahoe (president & CEO), Mark Parker (executive Chairman), Phil Night (Chairman emeritus)|
|Revenue||Over $30 billion|
|Number of stores||Over 70 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In the 1990s, Nike, like some other footwear and apparel manufacturers, was heavily criticized for using sweatshops and child labor.|
|It is interesting that||Making the first Nike prototypes, Bowerman experimented with kangaroo leather and fish skin.|
📝 Nike Research Papers Examples
- Nike Marketing Plan: Marketing Mix, Concept, and Strategy Case StudyNike is the leading manufacturer and distributor of sportswear 🩳 in the global market. This giant American 🇺🇸 corporation has experienced massive growth over the years. Discover Nike marketing plan, marketing mix, and strategy in this case study.
- Nike Incorporation Strategy AnalysisThe paper presents Nike's vision and mission, environment analysis, competitive advantage, internal and financial analyses, strategy implementation and evaluation.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions AnalysisResearching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- CSR – the Ethical DilemmaThe purpose of the current assignment is to outline the definition of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and explain its utmost importance
- Nike Inc.'s Marketing in the United Arab EmiratesNike does not have its own factories and a permanent production base, which makes its organization mobile and dynamic.
- Digital Marketing: Nike CampaignNike takes one of the leading positions in this type of marketing, and its practices are analysed around the globe.
- Nike and Adidas Products: Price and Income ElasticityThis paper reviews the price and income elasticity of commodities from Nike and Adidas companies 💪. It explores issues that influence the elasticity of their products.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and NikeThis study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers MarketThis study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Concept of Brand Loyalty. Fundamentals of Marketing.The concept of brand loyalty is not very difficult to understand, some people become loyal to a brand just because they think that there is no other better brand in the market.
- Nike Company: Leadership in Employment PracticesThe Nike Company has been on the limelight for the enhancement of unethical standards of operation in its firms.
- Nike: Case StudyNike has been a very leading company in the athletic footwear market. It has always given tough competition to its rivals Adidas.
- The Effect of Globalization on Nike CoGlobalization creates new problems and opportunities for global retailers like Nike, Co. In order to survive bad remain competitive, Nike uses foreign labor and outsourcing strategies in its production.
- Nike Company and the Ethical Production IssuesNike is a Fortune 500 company based in the United States, is a sportswear, equipment and accessories manufacturer; it is one of the most famous brands in the world.
- System Implementation Problem AnalysisThis reading case describes a system implementation problem and explains the importance of keeping the information safe from the different attacks of viruses and hackers
- Outsourcing and Other Staffing TrendsOutsourcing may be defined as a subcontracting process that hires a third-party company to perform some specific operations of the business.
- Nike: Company Culture and External EnvironmentThis study is dedicated to shed more light on the analysis of internal and external influences of Nike Company.
- Distribution Strategies of the Nike CompanyDiscussing the drivers of Nike's widespread growth, and examining the role of word of ‘word-of-mouth’ and television in advertising products in expanding production and outreach.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate GovernanceThis study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- Effect of Green Policy on the Financial Performance of a CompanyThis study will look at three different firms in different sectors (NIKE, Hewlett-Packard, Coca-Cola) and analyze the effect of good ratings in green policy on finance.
- Succession Management Plan: Skills and CompetenciesThe succession management plan outlines the activities and priorities for training potential candidates for occupying strategically important jobs within the Nike Company.
- Strategic Marketing ChallengesDigitalization has become one of the most prominent trends in recent decades, and it had a substantial effect on businesses regardless of their size or industry.
- Changing Footwear Industry: Impact of Online ShoppingThe footwear industry consists of companies that are engaged in the marketing of footwear such as dress shoes, sneakers, boots, sandals, as well as athletic and trade-related products.
- Nike Company Case AnalysisNike is among the brands that can be called world recognized. Not many companies can be proud of such an accomplishment.
- Nike's Project Failure with Supply Chain SystemThis case study deals with the effects of Nike's supply chain and ERP systems upgrade in 2000, which was aimed at making it a luminary system, acquired at a cost of $400 million.
💡 Essay Ideas on Nike
- Nike: Strategic Operations ManagementThrough well-organised planning and control of business operations, Nike achieves ease of monitoring demand through the supply chain, thereby enhancing efficacy in marketing.
- Nike Inc.: Demand and Supply ForecastAn overview of the demand and supply in human resources in the sporting gear industry. Nike Inc. that reflects the general trends in human resource planning in the industry.
- Recommendations for Nike in South-East Asia CaseThe Nike company has grown tremendously within a short span of time into one of the most successful companies in the sports apparel industry globally.
- Working Condition in Nike’s FactoryThe current situation with environmental protection, the treatment of workers, and Nike’s factories in poor countries has significantly improved over the past few years.
- Nike Inc.'s Marketing and Communications Plan NikeNike's strategies as a brand must be improved, updated, and revitalized to the best option if the company is to be successful in maintaining its profit and market position.
- Nike Golf: Company Analysis and Evaluation ProjectThe paper presents the analysis of Nike Inc.'s business unit - Nike Golf, investigating its establishment history, marketing, and financial strategies.
- Promotional Mix for NikeThe aim of Nike is to influence a massive populace of target consumers via a prime potential impact. The company uses effective ads to endorse the trademark to clients.
- Occidental Petroleum, McKesson Corporation, and Nike, Inc.: Economic PerformanceThis treatise is a report to the Chief Finance Officers of Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Nike, Inc., and McKesson Corporation.
- Nike Inc.'s Financial and Strategic (SWOT) AnalysisNike Inc. is the largest supplier of athletic wear with a global market share of 37% started as an importer of Japanese shoes in 1962.
- Nike Basic Ratio Financial AnalysisThe paper suggests an analysis of the NIKE financial ratios to determine whether Nike’s management was able to control financial, production, and operating costs.
- Analysis on the Nike’s Financial PositionsThis paper presents a SWOT analysis and financial analysis of Nike, an assessment of the effectiveness of liquidity management and profitability.
- The Nike Inc.: Opportunities and ChallengesMain challenges facing Nike emanate from the global financial crisis, which companies are facing currently. As a result, Nike will have to close some of its subsidiary offices.
- Nike Inc.'s Career Advancement ProgramsThis work seeks to explore the effects of shadowing and mentoring interventions designed for career development and advancement strategies at Nike.
- Nike Promotion and Distribution StrategyThe promotional strategies it uses have remained the same, however, the Nike company has taken advantage of the emerging vibrant technology.
- Apple, Nike, Walmart, and Amazon: International Management IssuesThis paper will analyze the management styles and methods used by the leaders of Apple, Nike, Walmart, and Amazon companies.
- Nike – Sweatshop Debate: Case StudyThis paper discusses the role played by the governments where the concerns were raised and the strategic and operational challenges facing managers as shown in the Nike case.
- Organizational Analysis of NikeThis paper explores branding strategies, internal processes such as teamwork culture and collaboration, and how they help Nike achieve sustained brand relevance.
- Strategic Management Analysis NikeThe paper gathered analyses and evaluates relevant information on both the Nike company and the industry it occupies.
🏆 Best Nike Essay Titles
- Affected Business Ethics for Nike
- Aligning Profitability and Sustainability: Nike
- Analyzing the Market Environment for Nike
- How Brand Equity Has Kept Nike on Top
- Brand Values and Design Relationship at Nike
- Business Ethics Analysis: Employment of Underage Workers by Nike
- Hitting the Wall: Nike and International Labor Practice
- Governance and Sustainability at Nike
- Celebrity Endorsement and Customer Engagement of Nike
- Consumer Behavior and Attitudes Towards Nike – Effective Brand Image
- Corporate and Environmental Responsibility of the Nike Foundation
- Corporate Financing the Financial Statements for Nike
- Customer Relationship Management and Nike
- Different Controversies Concerning Nike’s Asian Labor Practices
- Digital Transformation, the Nike Way
- Ethical and Social Responsibility Issues at Nike
- Expanding the Playing Field: Nike World Shoe Project
- Nike Corporation: International Accounting Issues
- Global Value and Supply Chain of Nike
- Nike: Company’s Global Strategies and Corporate-Level Strategies
- History and Company Situation of Nike in the United States
- Human Resources Policies and Strategies of Nike
- Inside the Lines: Ethics at Nike
- International Business Marketing Strategy of Nike
- Management and Leadership Within Nike
- Nike: Marketing and New Technology
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning of Nike
- Nike: The Origins and History of the Successful Athletic Footwear Company
- The Transparent Supply Chain: From Resistance to Implementation at Nike
- Transnational Social Movements and the Campaign Against Nike
- Working Capital and Financial Environment at Nike and Reebok
- E-Nike: Nike’s Internet Initiative and Online Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Nike Company
- Mission Statement and Vision Statement of Nike
- Nike and Corporate Social Responsibility Issues
- Nike and Ethical Problems Regarding Outsourcing and Sweatshop
- Nike and International Expansion
- Nike: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- Nike: From Sweatshops to Leadership in Employment Practices
- Nike Company Marketing Strategy and the Differences Between Different Culture
❓ Nike Research Questions
- How Does Nike Manage Their Customer Relationships?
- What Drives the Equity of Nike?
- Which Is an Example of Brand Equity?
- What Is the Brand Identity of Nike?
- What Branding Strategy Does Nike Use?
- Does Monitoring Improve Labor Standards in Nike?
- Does Nike’s Recent Acquisition of Converse Strengthen Nike’s Position?
- How Does Nike Improve the Quality and Reduce Carbon?
- How Nike Affects the Planet, Animals, and Millions of People?
- How Nike and Other Brands Make Millions Marketing Star Athletes?
- How Nike Changed Its Expansion Strategy?
- How Nike Fueled Exploitation of Workers Manufacturing Its Products?
- How Can Social Commerce Communication Support Brand Loyalty?
- How the Super Brand Nike Make Supply Chains Sustainable?
- What Are the Ethical Issues That Affect Nike?
- What Have Been the Critical Success Factors for Nike?
- What Responsibility Does Nike Have for Conditions of Work at Foreign Factories?
- Why Has Nike Become Such a Leading Sports Transnational Corporation?
- Did Non-governmental Monitoring Improve Working Conditions in the Case of Nike and the Footwear Industry?
- Does Nike Use Ethical Business Practices?