|Company overview||The largest airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the two flag carriers.|
|Best known for||Modern and comfortable aircraft, culturally diverse staff|
|Origins||Was established in 1985 by the royal family of Dubai.|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Tim Klark (president), Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (CEO & founder)|
|Revenue||Over $15 billion|
|Number of employees||About 60 thousand|
|Hubs||Dubai International Airport|
|Scandals & incidents||On 3 August 2016, an Emirates aircraft crash-landed and caught fire at Dubai International Airport. All of the passengers and crew survived.|
|It is interesting that||Emirates Airlines have never experienced aircraft incidents with passenger or crew fatalities.|
📝 Emirates Airlines Research Papers Examples
- Emirates Airline Company Corporate IdentityUsing the Emirates Airline Company as a case study, the discussion will show that corporate identity can be used to achieve the goal and vision of an organisation.
- The Emirates and the Etihad Airline CompaniesThe Emirates and the Etihad airlines run innovative operations programs, they have a unique tradition and brand and they are representative of the UAE in the global airline industry.
- The Emirate Airlines Total Quality ManagementTotal Quality Management provides a guideline on areas to be focused to achieve management objectives. The paper addresses the Emirate Airlines quality management strategy.
- Performance Measurement and Quality Management at Emirates AirlineThis paper looks at the key resources that have made Emirates Airline competitive in the industry, at the performance measurement and quality management strategy.
- The Best UAE Airline – Analysis of the Aviation Industry in UAEAnalyzing UAE airlines? ✈️ It is an amazing topic! This paper researches the aviation industry in UAE. 🔬 Read the article to learn about the competitiveness of the industry, UAE Airlines’ commercials, ticket pricing policies, first-class products, etc. ✅
- Emirates Airline After Oil Prices DeclineThis paper will examine the impact that the falling oil prices will exert on Emirates Airline and the GCC region at large.
- Emirates and Etihad Airlines' Brand ManagementAirlines can create and capture customer value in different ways. In particular, they can do it by providing core, actual, and augmented services.
- Emirates Airlines' Information System and StrategiesThis study evaluates Emirates Airlines' company, analyzes its management information system, and identifies its recent strategies.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations and ImprovementThis paper reviews the operations of Emirates Airlines to identify its strengths and weaknesses and suggest ways through which it can improve its operations.
- Emirates Airlines Business StrategyThe paper evaluates Emirates Airlines' mission, objectives and strategies, its current financial condition, internal and external opportunities and strengths.
- Emirates Airlines' Values-Based Business ModelEmirates Airlines was incorporated in 1985 with the assistance of the Dubai’s royal family. The company started with only about $10 million as the starting capital.
- Emirates Marketing Strategy and Success FactorsAnalyzing Emirates marketing strategy? 🛫 We will help! Emirates Airways is the leading airline in the Middle East. 🧑✈️In this business report, you will find everything about its marketing campaigns and business plan. 💺
- Emirates Airlines Company' Operations Management PracticesEmirates Airlines was founded in 1985 in the UAE. The firm is entirely owned by the Dubai government and it ranks as the largest airline company in the Middle East.
- Emirates Airlines' Promotion for CompetitionEmirates Airline is a fast-growing airline company located in Dubai. The company is entirely a property of the administration of Dubai.
- Emirates Brand and Popularity AnalysisResearching Emirates branding campaigns? ✈️ This paper conducts a critical analysis of Emirates brand, its values, and the current promotion strategies. 👩✈️ Let’s discover the success of Emirates branding together! ✅
- Emirates Airline's Performance Measurement SystemThe analysis of the performance measurement system in the Customer Affairs and Service Audit Department of Emirates indicates that the system is appropriate.
- Emirates Airlines’ Organizational Structure & Development PlanWhat is Emirates Airlines organizational structure? 🧑✈️ The paper investigates organizational development and changes in Emirates Airlines over the last several years. 📜 Read attentively to learn more about the organizational structure of Emirates Airlines. 😉
- Emirates Airline and Employee Motivation TheoriesEmployees are inspired by a set of factors that can exist extrinsically or intrinsically in themselves or their organizations.
- Emirates Airlines and Its Organizational CultureThe authors of the proposal aim to target and examine the most crucial HRM problems in Emirates Airlines is a Dubai using the qualitative method of research.
- Human Resource Management: Theoretical and Practical AspectsIn this report, the evaluation of the basics of Human Resources management will be given to create a list of recommendations to Senior Partners and effects of HR management activities.
- Emirates Airlines Quality ManagementThis essay will give a research on three major practices in the United Arab Emirates in an organisation that practices quality management in the country. The paper focused on the Emirates Airline.
- Emirates Airlines Implementing Paperless ConceptThe paper discusses how the transition towards a paperless environment would affect the performance of the flight crew licensing department at Emirates Airlines.
- Emirates Airline Company's CaseThe aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Emirates Organizational Structure [Operations & Departments]Working on Emirates Airlines’ organizational structure? 🛫 Emirates Airlines has been profitable over the years, being one of the most successful companies in the UAE. 💸 Read the paper to learn more about Emirates organizational & corporate structure. 🧬
- Emirates Airlines' Human Resources PracticeThe Emirates Airlines is ranked the seventh position in a list of the best global air carriers across the globe based on the revenue that is generated per kilometer of travel.
- Emirates Airlines Company Strategies and StandardsThe gap analysis is a typical tool used to identify the shortfalls inherent in Emirates Airlines that acts as a source of problems for registering with quality standard.
💡 Essay Ideas on Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airline's Strategic Planning & MarketingThis report focuses on Emirates Airline’s strategic planning and marketing process. It outlines the macro-environment factors that affect the aviation sector.
- Emirates Airlines' Global Strategy ImplementationThis paper aims to prove that the advantages that Emirates Airlines has as well as its success are achieved due to the implementation of thoroughly-designed global strategies.
- Emirates & British Airlines' Human Resources StrategiesThis paper will discuss human resources strategies that will be adopted by a joint venture between Emirates Airlines and British Airlines.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations Management AnalysisThe research project analyzed the operations management of Emirates Airlines while considering how OM has influenced the competitiveness of the company in the UAE.
- Emirates Airline's Service Operation ManagementThe service sector is one of the lucrative quarters in the UAE. It attracts many players, including the airlines, which focus on offering air travel and cargo carriage services.
- Emirates Airlines' Successful Strategic ManagementIn this strategic management paper, the focus was to determine the strategic management techniques that Emirates Airlines has been using to achieve its current levels of success.
- Emirates Airlines Implementing Hard System ChangesThis paper elaborates on how Emirates airlines can manage the proposed change using the Human Resource Management hard systems.
- Emirates Airline Business StrategyThe success of any airline depends on the business strategies adopted. This paper evaluates the business strategy of Emirates Airline.
- Emirates Airlines' Success TrajectoryEmirates Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the current aviation industry. It operates globally and dominates the regional market.
- The Emirates Group's Employee Motivation TheoriesThis paper explores employee motivation strategies provided by the Emirates Group, Dubai-based airlines, by analyzing early and contemporary theories of motivation.
- Emirates Airlines Company Total Quality ManagementThis paper analyzes the operations and the total quality management that the Emirates Airlines have embraced over the past and the present time.
- Recruitment and Selection at Emirates AirlineThis paper focuses on the definition of the recruitment and selection function of HR in general and its application by Emirates Airline in particular.
- Organizational Change and Human Resource Management in Emirates AirlinesThis paper determines the success of organizational change and human resource management in Emirates Airlines as it embarked on transformations in its operations and information systems.
- Emirates Airlines Company's Quality DeliveryEmirates Airlines is a world-class company competing in the global arena. This study investigates the company in relation to its competitiveness in quality delivery.
- Emirates Airlines: Marketing AnalysisThis paper assesses the core Marketing Mix components based on Emirates Airlines' activities, discusses the key marketing strategies, and suggests specific marketing strategies improvement proposals.
- Strategic Marketing Plan - Emirates AirlinesThe main aim of this strategic marketing plan is to increase the value of services that Emirates offers and, by doing so, increase the profits of this business.
- Business Intelligence in Decision MakingIt is important to understand the main stages of decision-making process for customers when planning to purchase an item.
- Emirates Airlines in Aviation and Tourism IndustryEmirates Airlines is one of the leading carriers in the UAE. This paper presents strategies that can help Emirates Airlines maintain its competitiveness in the aviation industry.
- Qantas Airways Limited: Company AnalysisQantas Airways Limited is the major airline in Australia and is located in Sydney. It is the largest airline in Australia and the second oldest airline which is still operating.
- Emirates Airline Marketing StrategyThe article describes the marketing strategy of Emirates Airline, the scale of the company, the level of development and development potential thanks to well-structured marketing.
- Emirates Customer Relation Management SolutionThis paper is going to demonstrate How CRM is going to assist airlines such as Emirates in Attracting and retaining new customers through CRM solutions.
- Emirates Airline Foundation Company and ProjectsThe paper will discuss the project, program, and portfolio management strategies of the Emirates Airline Foundation Company.
- Sheikh Mohammed and the Making of “Dubai, Inc”Sheik Mohammed began his journey to leadership while he was only 19 years. Dubai Inc. is a conglomerate owned largely by sheik Mohamed who is also the leader of the government.
- Business Strategy Analysis: Emirates AirlinesThis paper presents a project on the strategic analysis of Emirates Airlines. The paper provides an internal and external environment analysis of the Airline.
- Emirates Airlines' Current Financial Situation AnalysisThe paper will provide and analyze the company’s financial reports, i.e., income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Emirates Airways: Financial AnalysisThis work is dedicated to understanding Emirates Airlines' strategy and the business and economic environment in which it operates; and analysis of its financial statements.
🏆 Best Emirates Airlines Essay Titles
- Emirates Airlines: Reputable Company in Asia
- Business Risk Evaluation for Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Emirates Airlines’ Competitive Advantage and Value Chain
- The General Managers and the Culture of Emirates Airlines
- Change Management: Rerouting Customer Service Calls at Emirates Airlines
- The Relationship Between Strategic and Financial Planning of Emirates Airlines
- The Different Areas That Needs Attention in Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines’ Competitors, Product Value Proposition
- Strategic Management and Business Planning for Emirates Airlines
- Comparing Marketing Strategies for Emirates Airlines and British Airways
- Critical Analysis of Emirates Airlines and Industry
- Actual and Potential Impact of Globalization on Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Corporate Social Responsibility Software Program
- Emirates Airlines Marketing Mix Analysis
- Examining Quality Control and Operation Management in Emirates Airlines
- Comparing Emirates Airlines and Fly Dubai
- Aviation Industry Performance: Emirates Case
The Emirates group is made up of the Dubai National Air Transport Association; EmirateS Airlines as well as a hotel group. The government of Dubai owns the Emirates group.
- Success Factors and Leadership Strategies: Southwest Airlines and Emirates Airlines
- Characteristics of Emirates Airlines’ Vision and Mission Statement
- Analyzing Consumer Behavior on the Example Of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Consumer Attitude Towards Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Emirates Airlines: PESTLE and SWOT Analysis
- Separate ‘Premium Economy’ Class by Emirates Airlines
- Exploring the Resources and Capabilities of Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Strategic Marketing Overview
- Organizational Behavior Project by Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Ranked Fifth Position in Customer Services
- Recruitment and Selection Analysis in Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Company Background and Market Analysis of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Environment Scanning Report for Emirates Airlines
- Technology and Management Functions at Emirates Airlines
- Internal and External Influences Of Emirates Airlines
- PESTEL and SWOT Analysis of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Marketing Plan For Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines and the Effects of Globalization
- Emirates Airlines’ Marketing Communications Issues
- Analyzing Performance Management of Emirates Airlines
- The Emirates Airlines History of Success
- Airline Globalization and Emirates Airlines
- Proper Growth Methods Regarding Air France In Addition to Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Business Strategy Analysis
❓ Emirates Airlines Research Questions
- What Is the Management Strategy and Policy of Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Inside Emirates Airlines Creative Brief?
- How Does Emirates Airlines’ Motivate Their Employee?
- What Are Marketing Strategies for Emirates Airlines?
- What are Leadership Factors for Emirates Airlines?
- What Are Emirates Airlines Porters Five Forces?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Key Success Factors?
- What Is Consumer Attitude Towards Etihad Airways and Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Strategic Human Resource Management for Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Product Method?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Competitors?
- Are Strategy and Entrepreneurship the Key Factors Emirates Airlines Strong Market Position?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Business Strategy?
- What Is the Marketing Plan for Emirates Airlines in Indian Destination?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Key Performance Indicator?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Competitive Advantages?
- Should Emirates Airlines Add a Dedicated Premium Economy Class?
- What Are Fiscal and Monetary Policies of Emirates Airlines and the Effect on Spending?
- What Is Airline Group Strategy for Emirates Airlines?
- What Are the Successful Factors for Emirates Airlines?