|Company overview||The largest airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the two flag carriers.|
|Best known for||Modern and comfortable aircraft, culturally diverse staff|
|Origins||Was established in 1985 by the royal family of Dubai.|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Tim Klark (president), Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (CEO & founder)|
|Revenue||Over $15 billion|
|Number of employees||About 60 thousand|
|Hubs||Dubai International Airport|
|Scandals & incidents||On 3 August 2016, an Emirates aircraft crash-landed and caught fire at Dubai International Airport. All of the passengers and crew survived.|
|It is interesting that||Emirates Airlines have never experienced aircraft incidents with passenger or crew fatalities.|
📝 Emirates Airlines Research Papers Examples
- Emirates Airline Company Corporate IdentityBusiness essay sample: Using the Emirates Airline Company as a case study, the discussion will show that corporate identity can be used to achieve the goal and vision of an organisation.
- The Emirates and the Etihad Airline CompaniesBusiness essay sample: The Emirates and the Etihad airlines run innovative operations programs, they have a unique tradition and brand and they are representative of the UAE in the global airline industry.
- The Emirate Airlines Total Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: Total Quality Management provides a guideline on areas to be focused to achieve management objectives. The paper addresses the Emirate Airlines quality management strategy.
- Performance Measurement and Quality Management at Emirates AirlineBusiness essay sample: This paper looks at the key resources that have made Emirates Airline competitive in the industry, at the performance measurement and quality management strategy.
- The Best UAE Airline – Analysis of the Aviation Industry in UAEBusiness essay sample: Analyzing UAE airlines? ✈️ It is an amazing topic! This paper researches the aviation industry in UAE. 🔬 Read the article to learn about the competitiveness of the industry, UAE Airlines’ commercials, ticket pricing policies, first-class products, etc. ✅
- Emirates Airline After Oil Prices DeclineBusiness essay sample: This paper will examine the impact that the falling oil prices will exert on Emirates Airline and the GCC region at large.
- Emirates and Etihad Airlines' Brand ManagementBusiness essay sample: Airlines can create and capture customer value in different ways. In particular, they can do it by providing core, actual, and augmented services.
- Emirates Airlines' Information System and StrategiesBusiness essay sample: This study evaluates Emirates Airlines' company, analyzes its management information system, and identifies its recent strategies.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations and ImprovementBusiness essay sample: This paper reviews the operations of Emirates Airlines to identify its strengths and weaknesses and suggest ways through which it can improve its operations.
- Emirates Airlines Business StrategyBusiness essay sample: The paper evaluates Emirates Airlines' mission, objectives and strategies, its current financial condition, internal and external opportunities and strengths.
- Emirates Airlines' Values-Based Business ModelBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines was incorporated in 1985 with the assistance of the Dubai’s royal family. The company started with only about $10 million as the starting capital.
- Emirates Marketing Strategy and Success FactorsBusiness essay sample: Analyzing Emirates marketing strategy? 🛫 We will help! Emirates Airways is the leading airline in the Middle East. 🧑✈️In this business report, you will find everything about its marketing campaigns and business plan. 💺
- Emirates Airlines Company' Operations Management PracticesBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines was founded in 1985 in the UAE. The firm is entirely owned by the Dubai government and it ranks as the largest airline company in the Middle East.
- Emirates Airlines' Promotion for CompetitionBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airline is a fast-growing airline company located in Dubai. The company is entirely a property of the administration of Dubai.
- Emirates Brand and Popularity AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Researching Emirates branding campaigns? ✈️ This paper conducts a critical analysis of Emirates brand, its values, and the current promotion strategies. 👩✈️ Let’s discover the success of Emirates branding together! ✅
- Emirates Airline's Performance Measurement SystemBusiness essay sample: The analysis of the performance measurement system in the Customer Affairs and Service Audit Department of Emirates indicates that the system is appropriate.
- Emirates Airlines’ Organizational Structure & Development PlanBusiness essay sample: What is Emirates Airlines organizational structure? 🧑✈️ The paper investigates organizational development and changes in Emirates Airlines over the last several years. 📜 Read attentively to learn more about the organizational structure of Emirates Airlines. 😉
- Emirates Airline and Employee Motivation TheoriesBusiness essay sample: Employees are inspired by a set of factors that can exist extrinsically or intrinsically in themselves or their organizations.
- Emirates Airlines and Its Organizational CultureBusiness essay sample: The authors of the proposal aim to target and examine the most crucial HRM problems in Emirates Airlines is a Dubai using the qualitative method of research.
- Human Resource Management: Theoretical and Practical AspectsBusiness essay sample: In this report, the evaluation of the basics of Human Resources management will be given to create a list of recommendations to Senior Partners and effects of HR management activities.
- Emirates Airlines Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: This essay will give a research on three major practices in the United Arab Emirates in an organisation that practices quality management in the country. The paper focused on the Emirates Airline.
- Emirates Airlines Implementing Paperless ConceptBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses how the transition towards a paperless environment would affect the performance of the flight crew licensing department at Emirates Airlines.
- Emirates Airline Company's CaseBusiness essay sample: The aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Emirates Organizational Structure [Operations & Departments]Business essay sample: Working on Emirates Airlines’ organizational structure? 🛫 Emirates Airlines has been profitable over the years, being one of the most successful companies in the UAE. 💸 Read the paper to learn more about Emirates organizational & corporate structure. 🧬
- Emirates Airlines' Human Resources PracticeBusiness essay sample: The Emirates Airlines is ranked the seventh position in a list of the best global air carriers across the globe based on the revenue that is generated per kilometer of travel.
- Emirates Airlines Company Strategies and StandardsBusiness essay sample: The gap analysis is a typical tool used to identify the shortfalls inherent in Emirates Airlines that acts as a source of problems for registering with quality standard.
- Emirates Airline's Strategic Planning & MarketingBusiness essay sample: This report focuses on Emirates Airline’s strategic planning and marketing process. It outlines the macro-environment factors that affect the aviation sector.
- Emirates Airlines' Global Strategy ImplementationBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to prove that the advantages that Emirates Airlines has as well as its success are achieved due to the implementation of thoroughly-designed global strategies.
- Emirates & British Airlines' Human Resources StrategiesBusiness essay sample: This paper will discuss human resources strategies that will be adopted by a joint venture between Emirates Airlines and British Airlines.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations Management AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The research project analyzed the operations management of Emirates Airlines while considering how OM has influenced the competitiveness of the company in the UAE.
💡 Essay Ideas on Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airline's Service Operation ManagementBusiness essay sample: The service sector is one of the lucrative quarters in the UAE. It attracts many players, including the airlines, which focus on offering air travel and cargo carriage services.
- Emirates Airlines' Successful Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: In this strategic management paper, the focus was to determine the strategic management techniques that Emirates Airlines has been using to achieve its current levels of success.
- Emirates Airlines Implementing Hard System ChangesBusiness essay sample: This paper elaborates on how Emirates airlines can manage the proposed change using the Human Resource Management hard systems.
- Emirates Airline Business StrategyBusiness essay sample: The success of any airline depends on the business strategies adopted. This paper evaluates the business strategy of Emirates Airline.
- Emirates Airlines' Success TrajectoryBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the current aviation industry. It operates globally and dominates the regional market.
- The Emirates Group's Employee Motivation TheoriesBusiness essay sample: This paper explores employee motivation strategies provided by the Emirates Group, Dubai-based airlines, by analyzing early and contemporary theories of motivation.
- Emirates Airlines Company Total Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the operations and the total quality management that the Emirates Airlines have embraced over the past and the present time.
- Recruitment and Selection at Emirates AirlineBusiness essay sample: This paper focuses on the definition of the recruitment and selection function of HR in general and its application by Emirates Airline in particular.
- Organizational Change and Human Resource Management in Emirates AirlinesBusiness essay sample: This paper determines the success of organizational change and human resource management in Emirates Airlines as it embarked on transformations in its operations and information systems.
- Emirates Airlines Company's Quality DeliveryBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines is a world-class company competing in the global arena. This study investigates the company in relation to its competitiveness in quality delivery.
- Emirates Airlines: Marketing AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper assesses the core Marketing Mix components based on Emirates Airlines' activities, discusses the key marketing strategies, and suggests specific marketing strategies improvement proposals.
- Strategic Marketing Plan - Emirates AirlinesBusiness essay sample: The main aim of this strategic marketing plan is to increase the value of services that Emirates offers and, by doing so, increase the profits of this business.
- Business Intelligence in Decision MakingBusiness essay sample: It is important to understand the main stages of decision-making process for customers when planning to purchase an item.
- Emirates Airlines in Aviation and Tourism IndustryBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines is one of the leading carriers in the UAE. This paper presents strategies that can help Emirates Airlines maintain its competitiveness in the aviation industry.
- Qantas Airways Limited: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Qantas Airways Limited is the major airline in Australia and is located in Sydney. It is the largest airline in Australia and the second oldest airline which is still operating.
- Emirates Airline Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: The article describes the marketing strategy of Emirates Airline, the scale of the company, the level of development and development potential thanks to well-structured marketing.
- Emirates Customer Relation Management SolutionBusiness essay sample: This paper is going to demonstrate How CRM is going to assist airlines such as Emirates in Attracting and retaining new customers through CRM solutions.
- Emirates Airline Foundation Company and ProjectsBusiness essay sample: The paper will discuss the project, program, and portfolio management strategies of the Emirates Airline Foundation Company.
- Sheikh Mohammed and the Making of “Dubai, Inc”Business essay sample: Sheik Mohammed began his journey to leadership while he was only 19 years. Dubai Inc. is a conglomerate owned largely by sheik Mohamed who is also the leader of the government.
- Business Strategy Analysis: Emirates AirlinesBusiness essay sample: This paper presents a project on the strategic analysis of Emirates Airlines. The paper provides an internal and external environment analysis of the Airline.
- Emirates Airlines' Current Financial Situation AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The paper will provide and analyze the company’s financial reports, i.e., income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Emirates Airways: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This work is dedicated to understanding Emirates Airlines' strategy and the business and economic environment in which it operates; and analysis of its financial statements.
- Emirates Airline Firm's Total Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper will discuss how Emirates develops its quality standards through operations analysis, use of technologies in product and process design, and people engagement.
- Emirates Airline Facility Department's Talent Management StrategiesBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airline Facility Department applies effective talent management strategies to optimize employee performance.
- Emirates Airlines Foundation AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The Emirates Airline Foundation Company specializes in humanitarian assistance, charity, and activities that are intended to help people who have particular needs or seek aid.
- Emirates Airlines: Strategy Formulation, Execution, and GovernanceBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses how Emirates formulated its corporate strategy and how often they re-evaluate, Emirates’ mission, vision, and core values.
- Emirates Airline: System ChangesBusiness essay sample: Organizational changes are normally instigated by opportunities or challenges in the manner in which an organization conducts its business.
- Analysis of the Emirates AirlinesBusiness essay sample: This study focused on an analysis of the efficiency of Emirates Airlines. The company has a thriving business policy and correctly analyzes its key performance metrics.
- Emirates Airlines’ Business ModelBusiness essay sample: The mechanisms of segmentation, targeting, and positioning are the main components of Emirates Airlines’ business.
- Emirates Airlines' Quality Management ApproachesBusiness essay sample: Emirates Airlines has occupied a relevant position in the airline industry for its ability to embrace new technology, offer great services, and enhance good ethics.
🏆 Best Emirates Airlines Essay Titles
- Emirates Airlines: Reputable Company in Asia
- Business Risk Evaluation for Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Emirates Airlines’ Competitive Advantage and Value Chain
- The General Managers and the Culture of Emirates Airlines
- Change Management: Rerouting Customer Service Calls at Emirates Airlines
- The Relationship Between Strategic and Financial Planning of Emirates Airlines
- The Different Areas That Needs Attention in Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines’ Competitors, Product Value Proposition
- Strategic Management and Business Planning for Emirates Airlines
- Comparing Marketing Strategies for Emirates Airlines and British Airways
- Critical Analysis of Emirates Airlines and Industry
- Actual and Potential Impact of Globalization on Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Corporate Social Responsibility Software Program
- Emirates Airlines Marketing Mix Analysis
- Examining Quality Control and Operation Management in Emirates Airlines
- Comparing Emirates Airlines and Fly Dubai
- Aviation Industry Performance: Emirates Case
The Emirates group is made up of the Dubai National Air Transport Association; EmirateS Airlines as well as a hotel group. The government of Dubai owns the Emirates group.
- Success Factors and Leadership Strategies: Southwest Airlines and Emirates Airlines
- Characteristics of Emirates Airlines’ Vision and Mission Statement
- Analyzing Consumer Behavior on the Example Of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Consumer Attitude Towards Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Emirates Airlines: PESTLE and SWOT Analysis
- Separate ‘Premium Economy’ Class by Emirates Airlines
- Exploring the Resources and Capabilities of Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Strategic Marketing Overview
- Organizational Behavior Project by Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Ranked Fifth Position in Customer Services
- Recruitment and Selection Analysis in Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Company Background and Market Analysis of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Environment Scanning Report for Emirates Airlines
- Technology and Management Functions at Emirates Airlines
- Internal and External Influences Of Emirates Airlines
- PESTEL and SWOT Analysis of Emirates Airlines
- Analyzing Marketing Plan For Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines and the Effects of Globalization
- Emirates Airlines’ Marketing Communications Issues
- Analyzing Performance Management of Emirates Airlines
- The Emirates Airlines History of Success
- Airline Globalization and Emirates Airlines
- Proper Growth Methods Regarding Air France In Addition to Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines Business Strategy Analysis
❓ Emirates Airlines Research Questions
- What Is the Management Strategy and Policy of Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Inside Emirates Airlines Creative Brief?
- How Does Emirates Airlines’ Motivate Their Employee?
- What Are Marketing Strategies for Emirates Airlines?
- What are Leadership Factors for Emirates Airlines?
- What Are Emirates Airlines Porters Five Forces?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Key Success Factors?
- What Is Consumer Attitude Towards Etihad Airways and Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Strategic Human Resource Management for Emirates Airlines?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Product Method?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Competitors?
- Are Strategy and Entrepreneurship the Key Factors Emirates Airlines Strong Market Position?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Business Strategy?
- What Is the Marketing Plan for Emirates Airlines in Indian Destination?
- What Is Emirates Airlines Key Performance Indicator?
- What Are Emirates Airlines’ Competitive Advantages?
- Should Emirates Airlines Add a Dedicated Premium Economy Class?
- What Are Fiscal and Monetary Policies of Emirates Airlines and the Effect on Spending?
- What Is Airline Group Strategy for Emirates Airlines?
- What Are the Successful Factors for Emirates Airlines?