|Company overview||An American company specializing in Internet-related services and products; one of the 5 Tech Giants.|
|Best known for||Google search engine|
|Other products & services||Advertising services, web-based services (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Drive, etc.), software (Android, Google Chrome) and hardware (smartphones and laptops).|
|Origins||Founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, two Ph.D. students from Stanford.|
|Headquarters||Mountain View, California, US|
|Key people||Sundar Pichai (CEO), Ruth Porat (CFO), Thomas Kurian (Google Cloud, CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $160 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 140 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In October 2020, Google was formally charged with antitrust violations related to its advertising and Internet search businesses.|
|It is interesting that||The company’s name is derived from the word “googol”, which is a very large number (1 followed by 100 zeros)|
📝 Google Research Papers Examples
- Google Company Organizational EthicsThis paper discusses the organizational ethics governing Google Corporation by evaluating how ethical principles address organizational issues.
- The Google Company’s ManagementThis paper considers the types of people that work at Google, the types of services or amenities that Google provides to its employees, partners, and clients in light of its business culture.
- Google' Founder, History and Business SectorGoogle incorporation is a U.S. based company that concentrates on the delivery of Internet related services and products.
- Google Inc.'s Marketing Strategic CapabilitiesThe report examines the Google company’s internationalization marketing strategic capabilities to present recommendations for improvement.
- Google Company's Employee Engagement StrategyThis study discusses employee engagement, its key aspects, importance, and relevance in the modern organisations drawing from the case study of Google, Inc.
- Google Employee EmpowermentResearching Google employees empowerment? 🧑💼 As the transnational corporation, Google employs a variety of professionals throughout the world. 🌎 Read this article to learn more about Google’s empowerment methods. 🔩
- How Google Motivates Their Employees? A Case StudyHow does Google motivate their employees? 🪃 This paper conducts an assessment and critical evaluation of Google’s way of motivating employees. Read it thoroughly to discover how Google motivates their employees. ➡️
- Google Inc.'s Organizational Leadership in 2014The paper analyzes Google Corporation with respect to organizational leadership as the driving force behind Google’s exemplary HR practices.
- Innovation and Organizational CultureAll organizations have challenges despite how successful they are in the market place. Most of the challenges come as a result of growth and in the pursuit for greater profitability.
- Leadership Styles and Performace in MultinationalsThe paper examines different leadership styles in the context of their application to multinational companies and analyzes the relevant theoretical background.
- Google's and Westpac's Human Resource StrategiesThis paper discusses the role that human resource professionals play in strategy formulation using the cases of Google Company and Westpac Corporation.
- Google and the Government of China: Cultural NegotiationsThis report focuses on the development of a plan for negotiations between Google and the Chinese government, recognizing the main issues and assumptions for both parties.
- Google Incorporation Economic and Business ConceptsGoogle Incorporation is one of the largest internet-based companies in the world. This research paper reviews several economic and business concepts as applied at the Google Incorporation.
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AmazonThis paper explores how the internet and social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are useful for companies to market their products and services.
- Google Incorporation's Human Resource PracticesGoogle Inc. needs to manage its international branches and offices more efficiently to ensure that all benefits provided by the company are also available in the foreign offices.
- Google Company Employee Turnover: Causes and EffectsThis report introduces employee turnover, discusses its causes and effect on organizations. Google Inc. is a company with a negligible or tolerable employee turnover rate.
- Google Company's Human Resource Practices AnalysisGoogle’s HR practices are in tandem with the existing industry standards. Some areas of adjustment in the HR unit have been noted.
- Google's Human Resource and Global Labor MovementThe paper discusses the impact of the global movement of labor on the HR management strategy of Google and the influence of inter-country differences in the workplace.
- Google Inc.'s Product Innovation and PerformanceAs discussed by Edenlman and Eisenmann, the Google Inc. case study analyzes the process of growth of the company in terms of product innovation and policy frameworks.
- Google Company Marketing Strategy AnalysisThe current paper analyses Google Company’s marketing strategies. The paper recommends the company to continue utilizing its current marketing strategies since they have proved effective.
- Entrepreneurship and InnovationThis paper reviews entrepreneurship and innovation cases, "The Southwest Airlines: entrepreneurship culture," "Reinventing in innovation at google," and "Nothing unique to offer."
- Google Company's PlanningThe human resource manager of Google Company should come up with strategies that encourage teamwork in the organization.
- Google Company InnovationsThis paper is devoted to the analysis of the Google Company pointing out its strengths and weaknesses in order to determine recommendations for its future development.
- Human Resource Functions: Training and DevelopmentThis paper focuses on training and development as part of HRM functions that determine how organisations can perform in relation to their mission and vision statements.
- Human Resource Strategies: Google Company ChallengesGoogle is now facing two major challenges: decreasing the autonomy of employees and ineffective leadership that negatively affect the acting of employees and the all organization.
- Google Company: Structure and OrganizationWithin the operating environment of Google, there exist various external factors that have influence on its business activities.
- Google Inc.'s Organizational Performance and Social MediaThis exploration seeks to understand the effect of social media on how the tech giant Google has adapted its promotion policies to include social networking.
💡 Essay Ideas on Google
- Google Inc.’s Human Resource DilemmaDuring the dot-com boom in the late 1990s, Google was the only company that did not experience any employee turnover.
- WL Gore and Google: Comparison of Vision and CultureFor two years, Google came up in the Fortune magazine’s top 50 companies to work for. W.L. Gore’s vision is to ensure value and uniqueness in the products for their clients.
- Google INC Analysis, Case StudyThis paper examines Google’s case, since it’s inception to its present status as a leader in web search service.
- Google’s Business Strategy and Will Show a Thorough Analysis of ItThis paper examines Google as a company including its history or origin, its growth, products and services, and the business model it has adopted over the years.
- Case Analysis of Google IncWithin a single decade, Google has jumped from an Internet based start-up to the prevailing contestant in the Internet advertising pedestal on search engine technology by the use of Information Technology.
- Google Inc. Management of an OrganizationThe paper will analyze these policies in the light of three motivation theories: Intrinsic motivation theory and Need Hierarchy theory.
- Google: Strategic Management CaseGoogle offered advertising solutions, international internet search solutions, through its portal that means the computing domicile site for a web browser on the internet.
- Consumer Attitude & Behavior in Marketing CampaignThis study provides information on how consumer motivation and decision-making strategies differ between different products depending on their level of importance.
- Google: Organization StructureGoogle is the most used search engine in the world today. Google search engine is known for its ability to offer easy search for information in the internet.
- Google Inc.: The History of the Company’s SuccessGoogle Inc. is a successful internet technology company originally founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who holds a computer science degree from Stanford University.
- Google Inc.'s Employee Engagement StrategyThis study discusses the importance and relevance of employee engagement in twenty-first-century organizations.
- Examples of Right and Wrong Decisions in MarketingDiscussion about how marketing is defined in terms of satisfying customers' needs and wants on examples of companies.Examples of right and wrong decisions in marketing.
- Employee Retention and Development Strategies in Small and Large CompaniesExamples of differences and similarities in employee retention and development strategies implemented in large and small enterprizes.
- Talent Management in Modern Organizations: GoogleThis paper aims to provide a theoretical basis for talent management and offer unique recommendations for Google to increase employee retention.
- Human Resource Management in GoogleExact job description and detailed description of desired employee’s traits will help me to eliminate the number of potential candidates, who do not meet the requirement a priory.
- “An Inside Look at Google's Best Employee Perks” by Jillian D’OnfroD'Onfro discusses ways in which Google manages the benefits and retention of its employees and the effect that these practices have on the staff.
- Overview of Talent at GoogleGoogle case study has revealed that it is more reasonable to identify talent by combining traditional approaches, while strengths management is suitable for talent development.
- Google Business ModelGoogle Company has sustained an increase in growth and performance for the last few years compared to other technology companies.
- Google: Leading, Managing and Human Resource DevelopmentAppropriate HRM and HRD practices contribute to increased profit margins and a healthy working environment: Google Company has demonstrated a number of significant approaches.
- Google: Human Resources ManagementThe present paper will discuss the HRM environment and practices at Google, one of the largest and most profitable global companies.
- Google Merchandise Store's Business Performance in 2020The appropriate allocation of the Google Merchandise budget will lead to timely investments in the features that need improvement and improve the control over the cash flow.
- The Google Inc. Company AnalysisGoogle Inc. is a public company providing a host of internet-based products. Google has specialized in the provision of computing and internet applications.
- Google Inc's Ratings Analytical ReviewThis research paper analyzes Google Inc’s rating with regards to how analysts view the company’s stock and how it compares with other companies in the industry.
- Google: Company AnalysisGoogle Inc is one of the largest firms in the world in terms of brand value and revenues generated out of its operations.
- Google Inc.'s Competitors and Financial RatiosThe purpose of this memo is to analyze the ratios of Google Inc. and provide the strategies that the organization can undertake in order to be competitive in the economy.
- Company Profitability: Google, Apple, Chevron and ExxonExxon is arguably the most successful company in the world not only boasting of the highest revenue, but also highest number of traded stock.
🏆 Best Google Essay Titles
- Accounting Management Technique for Google
- Advertising Industry and Google’s Advanced Ad Trafficking Algorithms
- Online Shopping Behaviour of Google Merchanising Store Customers
- Analyzing the Internal and External Environment of Google
- Antitrust and Innovation: Framing Baselines in the Google Book Search Settlement
- Applying Business Intelligence Techniques to Business Using Google
- Analysing Google and Copyright Issues
- Benefit and Compensation System of Google
- Beware Google Selling Video Ads
- Google Company Social Media
This paper looks at the usage and impact of social media on Google Company in the United States. It also compares social and traditional media.
- Building Conversational Apps Using Actions on Google
- Business and Government Relations Google in China
- Canadian Regulator Wants Google to Ban Ads for Cryptocurrencies, Cryptocurrency Products, and Initial Coin Offerings
- Capturing Depositors’ Expectations With Google Data
- China-Related Attacks Against Google’s Corporate Infrastructure
- Cloud Computing and Google App Engine Development
- Collaborative Leadership: Google Redesign
- Company Censorship: Google Inside China
- Configuring Your Network Settings to Use Google Public DNS
- Google Corporate Social Responsibilty Issues
- Creating Landing Pages for Google Adwords
- Creating Fancy Maps and Pie Charts Using Google API Charts
- Driving Traffic Using Google Adwords
- Earning Money Online With Google
- Email Services and Customer Privacy in Light of Google’s Gmail Service
- Employee Engagement Practices and Organization Performance in Google
- Cloud Solutions and Computing
Email is most commonly used form of cloud computing solution for business and individuals. It is usually web based and comes in many forms.
- Exploring Google Earth Engine Platform for Big Data Processing
- Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting
- Google Internet Search Activity and Volatility Prediction in the Market for Foreign Currency
- Google Politics: The Political Determinants of Internet Censorship in Democracies
- Google’s Book Scanning, Legal and Ethical Issues
- Sentiment-Based Commercial Real Estate Forecasting With Google Search Volume Data
- Strategies for Online Marketing and Characteristics of the Google Merchandise Store
- The Benefits and Important Information Offered by Google
- The External Technological Threats to Google
- The Reality and Possibility of Modern Alchemy Through the Brilliance of Google
- The Relationship Between Google And Our Individual Right
- The Successful Informal System Of Google Company in Driving Performance
- Understanding Google’s Search Platform and the Implications for Antitrust Analyses
- Using Google Tools For Detecting The Provenance Of News
- The Strategies and Competitive Environment of Google
❓ Google Research Questions
- Can Google Search Data be Used as a Housing Bubble Indicator?
- Can Google Econometrics Predict Unemployment?
- Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?
- Are Google’s Business Practices Ethical?
- What Are the Core Competencies of Google Inc?
- Can Google+ Become Successful in Making Its Space in Between Facebook & Linkedin?
- Can Google Data Help Predict French Youth Unemployment?
- Can Google Trends Improve Your Sales Forecast?
- Should Google Organize Your Medical Records?
- What Is Google’s Organisational Structure and Culture?
- Has Google Reduced the Ability to Retain Focus?
- Does Google Leverage Market Power Through Tying and Bundling?
- What Are the Main Factors and HRM Procedures That Have Contributed to the Success of Google?
- What Benefits Are There for Internet Marketers Using Google Plus?
- What Problems and Challenges Does Google Face?
- What Were the Key Factors Behind Google’s Early Success?
- What Were the Reasons Catapult Bi-Lo Moved to Google Apps?
- Why Has Google Dominated the Search Industry?
- Why Is the Human Resource Team at Google Efficient?
- Can Google Really Deliver Country Specific Searching?