|Company overview||An American ridesharing company and mobility-as-a-service provider with over 100 million active users in 69 countries.|
|Best known for||Changing the taxi industry by offering a cheaper and faster alternative.|
|Products & services||Vehicle for hire, food and package delivery, courier services.|
|Origins||Established in 2009 in California, by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp.|
|Area served||69 countries|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, US|
|Key people||Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO), Ronald Sugar (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $11 billion|
|Number of shops||Over 20 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2017, many customers were upset with the company’s ties to then-president Donald Trump. This led to a flurry of Uber account deletions under hashtag #DeleteUber.|
|It is interesting that||In a number of locations across the US and Canada, Uber offers a service called UberKitten: for $30, users can order a 15-minute visit of an actual kitten. All kittens are eligible for adoption.|
📝 Uber Research Papers Examples
- Uber Company's Organizational BehaviorThe essay looks into the organizational behavior of the company Uber using theoretical background and presents recommendations to improve organizational functioning.
- Offensive Marketing Approach and Comprised TacticsTo improve, the organizations usually address to offensive marketing approach as it is the easiest way to compete with the opponents and receive the niche in the market.
- Management Power and Employee Empowerment: The Case of UberThis paper will focus on the analysis of power relationships in Uber, a digitalized transportation company that was launched in San Francisco in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garret Camp.
- The Quiet Employees Holding Your Company TogetherThe article discusses traditional and new approaches to identify the best performers in companies, considers the leader-member exchange (LMX) theory.
- Uber Company's Internal Analysis and Business StrategyTravis Kalanick and his friend, Garrett Camp, founded Uber as a mobile app-based company that allows users to request for a taxi within minutes.
- Uber Case Study: Online Technology DevelopmentUber is an online technology-based company that was established in San Francisco, in 2009, with a view to assisting people who needed taxi services.
🏆 Best Uber Essay Titles
- The Issues With the Social Impact and Ethical Dilemmas of Uber
- The Surge Pricing Model in Uber
- Uber Revolutionise Transportation Systems
- The New Rules for Business Rides in an Uber, a Driverless Cars, and More
- Uber and Switching to Electric Cars
- Uber: Knowledge Management and E-Commerce
- Schneider Henrique: Creative Destruction and the Sharing Economy
- Uber’s Legal, Ethical Issues and Sexual Scandal
- Goodbye, Taxis, and Hello Uber! The Reasons Why Uber Is Better Than a Taxi
- Professional Self-Employment, New Power, and the Sharing Economy: Some Cautionary Tales From Uber
- The Business Ethics Surrounding the Uber Transportation Company
- Effective Communication Strategy for Uber, a Transport Company
- Uber and Its Problem With the Media
- Uber Pricing Strategies and Marketing Communication
- Uber and Claims Labor Laws Violations
- Uber’s Legal Strategy Across the Globe
- Uber and E-commerce Business Model
- Uber Information Systems Integration
- Uber Technologies: Cons and Pros
- Uber International Business and Food Delivery Market
- Small Business and Market Materialism: Uber
- Uber’s Surge Pricing Policy
- Uber Technologies: SWOT Analysis and Business Review
- Uber as Disruptive Innovation and the Shared Economy
- Uber: Changing the Way the World Moves Case
- Uber and Its Big Plans for Expansion to Other Countries
- Gig Economy: Uber and Other Business Representatives
- The Societal and Ethical Issues That Uber Is Facing Today
- Internal and External Components of Uber
- Marketing Strategies for Uber
- Uber Has Grown Into a Worldwide Sensation: Strategy and Culture
- Governance Gone Wild: Epic Misbehavior at Uber Technologies
- Small Business and Market Materialism of Uber
- Improving the Business Strategy of Uber
- Uber for Political and Legal Environment
- Uber: Management and Business Context
- Uber and Sexual Harassments
- Uber Business Model and Disruption
- The Target Customer Segment for Uber
- Uber: Final Clash or Dawn of Coexistence
❓ Uber Research Questions
- Why Has Uber Been So Successful?
- Why Is Uber Not Profitable?
- What Is Uber’s Growth Strategy?
- How Was Uber Developed?
- What Is Uber for Business?
- Why Is Uber So Expensive?
- Why Isn’t Uber Worker-Managed?
- What Key Factors May Determine the Success of Uber?
- How Uber Has Changed the Transportation Industry and Culture?
- What Is So Great About Uber?
- Why Did Uber Lose?
- Why Is Uber Controversial?
- How Has Uber Affected the Taxi Industry?
- Why Is Uber Stock Falling?
- How Might Uber Drivers Be Ripping You Off?
- Why Uber Is Not Successful?
- What Issues Has Uber Faced?
- What Is Uber’s Model of Digital Platform Cooperatives?
- How Did Uber Change the Transportation Industry?
- How Does the Price Mechanism Operate Within Uber?
- What Services Does Uber Provide?