|Company overview||An American ridesharing company and mobility-as-a-service provider with over 100 million active users in 69 countries.|
|Best known for||Changing the taxi industry by offering a cheaper and faster alternative.|
|Products & services||Vehicle for hire, food and package delivery, courier services.|
|Origins||Established in 2009 in California, by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp.|
|Area served||69 countries|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, US|
|Key people||Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO), Ronald Sugar (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $11 billion|
|Number of shops||Over 20 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2017, many customers were upset with the company’s ties to then-president Donald Trump. This led to a flurry of Uber account deletions under hashtag #DeleteUber.|
|It is interesting that||In a number of locations across the US and Canada, Uber offers a service called UberKitten: for $30, users can order a 15-minute visit of an actual kitten. All kittens are eligible for adoption.|
📝 Uber Research Papers Examples
- Companies with Organizational Behavior Problems: Uber Culture Case StudyAnalyzing 🚕 Uber organizational behavior problems in 2022? Learn about culture crisis 📉 features, issues examples, and challenges faced by Uber.
- Careem Business Model & Company EvolutionWhat is Careem business model? 🚗 This report discusses the evolution of Careem, its leadership, and the products it offers. 🔧 Discover how Careem operates in Pakistan, Egypt, and other markets.
- Offensive Marketing Strategy and Comprised Tactics ExamplesWhat is offensive marketing strategy? 📈 In brief, offensive marketing is a way for companies to promote themselves by challenging their opponents. ✅ Read this paper to learn offensive marketing strategy examples from different companies. 👉
- Management Power and Employee Empowerment: The Case of UberThis paper will focus on the analysis of power relationships in Uber, a digitalized transportation company that was launched in San Francisco in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garret Camp.
- The Quiet Employees Holding Your Company TogetherThe article discusses traditional and new approaches to identify the best performers in companies, considers the leader-member exchange (LMX) theory.
- Uber Strategy: Global & Internal Uber Business Strategy AnalysisWhat is Uber’s business strategy? 🚕 The company was founded as an easy-to-use and fast taxi service. 💨 Read this Uber strategy analysis to explore the model that skyrocketed Uber business strategy. 🚀
- Uber Case Study: Online Technology DevelopmentUber is an online technology-based company that was established in San Francisco, in 2009, with a view to assisting people who needed taxi services.
- Acquiring and Retaining Employees for Careem CompanyThe purpose of this paper is to discuss the ways to deal with the problems used by similar organizations of the sector and suggest an appropriate strategy for Careem.
- Uber, E-Business and Its ImpactThis paper aims to examine the e-business model utilized by Uber and evaluate its impact on the company in terms of its advantages and challenges.
- Uber: The Principal-Agent RelationshipUber needs to implement several changes: the company can either give total freedom of service performance to drivers or recognize them as employees.
- Uber Technologies Inc.'s Workplace Diversity and InclusionThis case study is a report on Uber Technologies Inc.'s stance on diversity and inclusion and how it is a priority to them.
- The Uber Model and Its Application to Other IndustriesThe most apparent benefit of using Uber is its mobile technology, which is based on providing as much efficiency as possible for both passengers and drivers.
🏆 Best Uber Essay Titles
- The Issues With the Social Impact and Ethical Dilemmas of Uber
- The Surge Pricing Model in Uber
- Uber Revolutionise Transportation Systems
- The New Rules for Business Rides in an Uber, a Driverless Cars, and More
- Uber and Switching to Electric Cars
- Uber: Knowledge Management and E-Commerce
- Schneider Henrique: Creative Destruction and the Sharing Economy
- Uber’s Legal, Ethical Issues and Sexual Scandal
- Goodbye, Taxis, and Hello Uber! The Reasons Why Uber Is Better Than a Taxi
- Professional Self-Employment, New Power, and the Sharing Economy: Some Cautionary Tales From Uber
- The Business Ethics Surrounding the Uber Transportation Company
- Effective Communication Strategy for Uber, a Transport Company
- Uber and Its Problem With the Media
- Uber Pricing Strategies and Marketing Communication
- Uber and Claims Labor Laws Violations
- Uber’s Legal Strategy Across the Globe
- Uber and E-commerce Business Model
- Uber Information Systems Integration
- Uber Technologies: Cons and Pros
- Uber International Business and Food Delivery Market
- Small Business and Market Materialism: Uber
- Uber’s Surge Pricing Policy
- Uber Technologies: SWOT Analysis and Business Review
- Uber as Disruptive Innovation and the Shared Economy
- Uber: Changing the Way the World Moves Case
- Uber and Its Big Plans for Expansion to Other Countries
- Gig Economy: Uber and Other Business Representatives
- The Societal and Ethical Issues That Uber Is Facing Today
- Internal and External Components of Uber
- Marketing Strategies for Uber
- Uber Has Grown Into a Worldwide Sensation: Strategy and Culture
- Governance Gone Wild: Epic Misbehavior at Uber Technologies
- Small Business and Market Materialism of Uber
- Improving the Business Strategy of Uber
- Uber for Political and Legal Environment
- Uber: Management and Business Context
- Uber and Sexual Harassments
- Uber Business Model and Disruption
- The Target Customer Segment for Uber
- Uber: Final Clash or Dawn of Coexistence
❓ Uber Research Questions
- Why Has Uber Been So Successful?
- Why Is Uber Not Profitable?
- What Is Uber’s Growth Strategy?
- How Was Uber Developed?
- What Is Uber for Business?
- Why Is Uber So Expensive?
- Why Isn’t Uber Worker-Managed?
- What Key Factors May Determine the Success of Uber?
- How Uber Has Changed the Transportation Industry and Culture?
- What Is So Great About Uber?
- Why Did Uber Lose?
- Why Is Uber Controversial?
- How Has Uber Affected the Taxi Industry?
- Why Is Uber Stock Falling?
- How Might Uber Drivers Be Ripping You Off?
- Why Uber Is Not Successful?
- What Issues Has Uber Faced?
- What Is Uber’s Model of Digital Platform Cooperatives?
- How Did Uber Change the Transportation Industry?
- How Does the Price Mechanism Operate Within Uber?
- What Services Does Uber Provide?