|Company overview||A German company that specializes in making clothing & shoes; world’s second-largest sportswear manufacturer.|
|Best known for||Adidas Superstar sneakers|
|Products & services||Footwear, clothes, sportswear, sports equipment, personal care products.|
|Origins||Established in 1924 by two brothers – Adolf and Rudolf Dassler.|
|Key people||Thomas Rabe (Chairman), Kasper Rørsted (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over €20 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 50 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2000, Adidas was accused of making its products in two Indonesian factories featuring child labor, forced overtime, & sexual harassment.|
|It is interesting that||In the 1930s and 1940s, Adidas was the official supplier of footwear to the Hitler Youth clubs.|
📝 Adidas Research Papers Examples
- Adidas: Digital Marketing AnalysisThis paper will focus on social media marketing and mobile marketing strategies, in which the company invests to remain successful.
- Nike and Adidas Products: Price and Income ElasticityThis paper reviews the price and income elasticity of commodities from Nike and Adidas companies 💪. It explores issues that influence the elasticity of their products.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and NikeThis study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers MarketThis study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Adidas Company's Vision, Mission, CompetitionThe Adidas company is involved in production of athletics apparel, footwear, and accessories for both male and female customers of any age.
- Marketing Strategy of Adidas in the UAEThis paper aims to analyze a worldwide corporation Adidas on its marketing components, specifically in the United Arabic Emirates.
- Adidas Company's Position and PerformanceShort term liquidity position of Adidas Company has been analyzed below. A number of ratios were calculated during the last 5 years for analysis purposes.
- Future for Purchasing: Collaborative and ElectronicGlobalization has opened new avenues for global integration of functions like operations, logistics, procurement, and marketing in the upstream part of the supply chain.
- Adidas Shoes: Situation Analysis, Future StrategiesAdidas is the second world largest sports apparel producer. The business enjoys many strengths including a strong brand name and control over its distribution channels.
- Adidas: New Service DevelopmentThis paper proposes introducing a new Adidas product personalized selection and delivery service based on a specific type of activity of a customer within a mobile application.
- Changing Footwear Industry: Impact of Online ShoppingThe footwear industry consists of companies that are engaged in the marketing of footwear such as dress shoes, sneakers, boots, sandals, as well as athletic and trade-related products.
- Compensation and Benefits Package for EmployeesCompanies’ management needs to define possible benefits for their employees, which can include compensation, rewards, and other elements aimed at engaging staff members.
- Adidas Group's Financial Statement AnalysisThe Adidas Group has a sound financial position. Besides, the financial performance of the company improved in 2015.
- Analysis of Multinational CorporationsMultinational corporations always extend their operations in other countries to find conducive business environments. The major aim is searching for cheap labor.
- Adidas Speedfactory Relocation Project AssessmentThe most recent project that Adidas has launched is related to the relocating of its speedfactories that manufacture sporting shoes using robotics from Germany and the USA to Asia.
- Comparison and Evaluation of Nike and Adidas Competitive StrategiesThe paper analyzes Nike Company which opted to move its operations into six regions and Adidas, which has markets in some regions.
- How Does Social Media Marketing Affect the Economic SuccessSocial marketing is one of the modern and effective strategies resting on the growing population of social networks and the spread of the Internet.
- Adidas Company’s Marketing StrategyThe marketing activity of Adidas is productive because customers the business explicitly displays what benefits customers can obtain from associating with it.
🏆 Best Adidas Essay Titles
- Organization and Business Structure of Adidas
- Financial Analysis and Comparison of Nike and Adidas Stock
- Adidas and Restructuring Its Business Lineup
- New Adidas Product Marketing Campaign
- Adidas and Its Impact on the World Cup
- Adidas: Marketing Mix and Effectiveness
- Internal Alignment and External Competitiveness for Adidas and Nike
- Corporate Strategies and Analysis of Adidas
- Globalization and Ethical Issues Regarding Adidas
- Adidas Marketing Communication Strategies
- Feasibility Study for Adidas Clothing Stores
- Adidas: Human Resources Management
- Adidas Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Adidas Sustainable Development Strategy
- Adidas: Financial Performance and Market Position
- Adidas Branding Strategies
- Adidas Strategic Management Analysis
- Adidas and Its Revitalized Success Over the New Millennium
- Integrated Marketing Communication Effectiveness of Adidas
- Analysis Customer Relation Theory of Adidas
- Adidas: SWOT Analysis and Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model
- Adidas Company’s Analysis: Strengths and Weaknesses
- Sophisticated Marketing Strategy Associated With Adidas Group
- Corporate Social Responsibility Performance and Strategies of Adidas Group
- Adidas: It’s Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adidas Promotional Campaign During the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- Adidas: A Look From the Perspective of Quality
- Organization and Business Structure of Adidas Group
- The Global Media Manager for Adidas International
- Adidas Company Quality Costs and Improvement
- Adidas: The Largest Sportswear Manufacturer in Europe
- Footwear Giant Adidas and Its Brand Strategy
- Planning Effective Marketing Strategies for an Adidas Target Audience
- Organization and Business Structure of Adidas Commerce
- Internal Alignment and External Competitiveness for Adidas and Nike
- Adidas Human Rights Policy and Euro 2000
- Adidas and Consumer Behaviour
- Adidas: Marketing Mix and Effectiveness Assignment
- Adidas Promotional Campaign Assignment
- Adidas Sponsorship Examples
❓ Adidas Research Questions
- Is Adidas a Socially Responsible Company?
- How Has Adidas Developed a Niche Market for Their Brand Adidas Originals?
- What Sets Adidas Apart From Its Competitors?
- How Does Adidas Present an ‘Own the Game’ Growth Strategy Until 2025?
- How Does Adidas Motivate Its Employee?
- What Is Adida’s New Promotional Campaign?
- How Are Adida’s Competitors Different?
- How Products Are Developed to Sustain Competitive Advantage in Adidas Company
- How Does Adidas Compete for Markets
- How Does Adidas Deal With Competition?
- How Is Environmental Factors Influences Adidas in Marketing Decisions?
- What Is the Code of Ethics for Adidas?
- What Product Life Cycle Has Adidas?
- What Is Adida’s Marketing Strategy?
- How Is Adidas Using Creative Narratives to Build Brand Equity?
- Is Adidas a Multinational Company?
- Better Brands: Is Adidas Sustainable?
- How Adidas Learned and Developed Their Product?
- Is Adidas Ethical or Unethical?
- How Did Adidas Group Start?