|Company overview||A Georgia-headquartered corporation that produces a number of nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages.|
|Best known for||Soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite|
|Origins||Was founded by John Stith Pemberton, a pharmacist from Georgia, in 1886.|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, US|
|Key people||James Quincey (CEO & Chairman), Brian Smith (COO & president)|
|Revenue||Over $30 billion|
|Number of employees||Almost 90 thousand|
|Number of Factories||Over 900|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2000s, the company was heavily criticized for animal testing, environmental pollution, and racial discrimination.|
|It is interesting that||In the late 19th century, Coke did contain cocaine.|
📝 Coca-Cola Research Papers Examples
- Coca-Cola Zero Marketing Strategy in the Middle EastThis work about Coca-Cola’s marketing strategy in relation to the company’s operations in the Middle East and with reference to the Coca-Cola Zero product.
- Coca-Cola Company's Mission, Vision, StakeholdersThe report is a critical assessment of the Coca-Cola’s mission, vision, and values to be submitted to the company’s CEO.
- Coca-Cola Brand History and Marketing StrategyCoca-Cola provides a broad range of brands that include soft drinks, sports drinks, and fruit drinks among other beverages that have penetrated various global markets.
- Coca-Cola Company Strategic Marketing ManagementOne of the factors which have contributed to the high growth rate that Coca-Cola Company is experiencing relates to the fact that it has developed a strong brand.
- Coca-Cola Company: International MarketingThis paper will describe the impact of culture on international marketing. It will discuss the various elements of culture that have a profound impact on international marketing.
- Brand Management Issues in OrganizationsThis paper discusses the questions related to branding and brand management by examining LLBean and Microsoft organizations and analyzing articles.
- Grammar Mistakes in Business WritingThis paper discusses grammar mistakes in business writing, considering examples of advertising such as Coca-Cola’s Dasani mineral water and others.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies StrategiesThe Coca Cola Company and PepsiCo are the global industry leaders as far as soft drinks are concerned. Different industry players struggle to achieve market leadership and control their competitors.
- Corporate Social Responsibility on CustomersA standard corporate social responsibility programme often includes a broad commitment to the communities in which the firm does business.
- Pepsi and Coca-Cola Company AnalysisThis is an analysis of the global market share that PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Company hold to determine the level of their performance and future financial health.
- Coca-Cola International Enterprise Company AnalysisThis paper discusses the role Coca-Cola International Enterprise plays as a multinational enterprise, especially in this era of globalization of trade.
- Coca-Cola Company Business Ethics ChallengesCoca-Cola is a beverage making company with a global presence. It began in 1919 after taking over operations from a Georgia company with a similar name.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Operations FrameworkCoca Cola is supposed to follow the rules of the country where it operates. Various operations and information systems greatly contribute to its competitiveness.
- Coca-Cola Company Total Quality ManagementThis research paper aims to explain the process of institutionalization of the TQM in the Coca-Cola Company and also to explore the extent this TQM has affected the work culture.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies' Different StrategiesThis study analyzes strategies used by Coca-Cola and Pepsi by viewing national and international issues related to consumer preferences and post-recessionary impact on the firms.
- Coca-Cola Company’s Sustainability InitiativeThis study will help develop a strategy that can be used by the Coca-Cola Company to ensure that its operations are environmentally sustainable.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Human Resource SystemThis report focuses on the Coca-Cola Company's management: job design, the training process, employee benefits, promotion strategies, selection, promotions, recruitment.
- Coca-Cola Company's Entry Strategies into Indian MarketThe report outlines the strategies employed by the Coca-Cola Company to succeed in its international marketing with a focus on the Indian market.
- Coca-Cola Company's Corporate Social Responsibility in IndiaThe purpose of this research is to explore the corporate social responsibility of Coca-Cola Company with regard to the water issue in India.
- Buyer Behaviour and Market SegmentationBuyer behaviour can best be understood by segmentation of the market. Market segmentation refers to the classification of customers based on their demographic differences.
💡 Essay Ideas on Coca-Cola
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and StrategyThe discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource ManagementThis essay explores the main theories of management, management functions, and fundamental issues affecting contemporary managers.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Grand StrategyThe major strengths of Coca-Cola include its strong brand name, use of powerful marketing approaches, quality vision and mission statements, and effective logistical operations.
- Coca-Cola & Keurig's New Product DesignThe paper explores how Coca-Cola and Keurig Inc. developed a new product. It analyzes the process of the product's design and the collaboration between two brands.
- Coca Cola Company: Sustainable Supply Chain ManagementIn order to remain profitable in the ever-changing global environment, Coca Cola’s business strategy is guided by a powerful mission.
- Organisation Theory, Culture and StructureBesides organisation theory, culture and structure have become important parts of the modern business organisation. The paper tackle these two aspects alongside theory.
- The Coca-Cola Supply Chain & Operations ManagementThe Coca-Cola drink has a rich history and is currently considered the most popular and top-selling soft drink in the world because of its taste and recognizable brand affiliation.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in ChinaThe paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- Coca-Cola Company Transformation PlanCoca-Cola Company should embark on producing healthy beverages to remain competitive. It is investing in healthy drinks like Honest Tea, Zico coconut water, and Core Power milk.
- Coca-Cola Company's External and Internal AnalysisThis paper recommends that strengths and opportunities strategy is the most appropriate for Coca-Cola to follow.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Strategic SuitabilityThis report examines issues of strategic suitability for the Coca-Cola organization and recommendations for its development on a global scale.
- Operations and Information Management of Coca ColaThis paper contains a review of the operational management practices of Coca Cola, describing the company’s supply chain management system.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Communication AspectIn this paper, the assessed aspect of Coca-Cola's business will be communication and the success of effective communication strategies used within the company.
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola Ads in the Russian MarketMcDonald and Coca-Cola have structured and positioned their commercial adverts in a manner that effectively markets their products in the foreign market environment of Russia.
- Cultural Differences in the Global MarketplaceThe culture embraced by people in a given region defines how employees relate with one another at work and the manner in which customers made decisions in the market.
- The Coca-Cola Company's International ManagementThe strategy that Coca-Cola has adopted in its international venture has been successful because it has helped the company reach great heights.
- Coca Cola Company: Staff Performance Effective ManagementThis report responds to an earlier request to come up with a write-up on how your company can manage staff performance effectively.
- Coca-Cola Company's Management DecisionsCoca-Cola Company is an American multinational business that deals with the production and distribution of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Coca-Cola Company's Quality Management ControlCultural changes in Coca-Cola hinder the efforts to implement quality control. Hence, there is a need to set up controls that respect the cultural values of all people.
- The Coca-Cola Company's International Drink MarketThis paper analyses the international market of Coca-Cola to provide insights into how the company has operated to achieve the top position in the soft drink industry.
👍 Good Coca-Cola Essay Topics to Write about
- Coca-Cola Company: Product ReassessmentCoke is a product of the multinational Coca-Cola Company. The product targets young Americans especially from the age of nine to fifty.
- Marketing Strategy of Coca-ColaBusiness can attain profit through the ultimate turn over and adequate investments. Coca Cola’s marketing strategy is to satisfy their everlasting customers and creating new customers.
- Coca-Cola Company’s Marketing ManagementCoca-Cola Company employs television and radio to market its products to consumers, who do not have easy access to the Internet.
- International Management and Diversity FactorAs globalization and competition continue to affect businesses, diversity training becomes a strategic tool that organizations can use to foster sustainable growth.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Technology and FutureThe Coca-Cola Company has managed to develop a brand with a global presence, and it has a supply chain that is rivaled by many of its competitors.
- Social Responsibility Program of the Coca-Cola CompanyThis is an evaluation report of the Coca-Cola company's social responsibility program. It starts with an introduction then gives a brief background of the company.
- Marketing Strategy: Definition and ApplicationThe paper defines strategy and marketing strategy, explains its role in marketing, and show how marketers can be better strategists and use strategy to improve outcomes.
- Coca-cola Company's Employee DiversityEmployee diversity is both a gift and a vice to the firm. The diversity of the workforce can lead to greater innovations that would increase output thus develop the firm.
- Oligopoly Economics: Coca-Cola & Pepsi CompetitionCompetition between Coca-Cola and Pepsi in the 21st century serves as a perfect example of oligopoly economics.
- Research on Carbonated Soft Drinks Market in the UKThe purpose of this research is to investigate the carbonated soft drinks market as a major sector in the worlds refreshment industry but majoring in the UK markets.
- Promotion Opportunity Analysis for Coke-Cola ProductThis is one of the major processes when carrying out the promotional opportunity analysis; for coke-cola communication is a key factor in carrying out promotional objectives.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Business Plan for 5 YearsThe beverage industry in which the Coca-Cola Company operates is the carbonated beverages market or the carbonated drinks market.
- The Coca-Cola Company MarketingThe Coca-Cola Company is a brand in manufacturing beverages and its supply all over the world. The Company has got its approval in the world thanks to the quality of the beverages.
- Human Resource Issues Facing Coca-Cola CompanyMany firms face varied HR management challenges, including technological, managing diverse workforces, cooperating with multiple part-owner, and challenges caused by globalization.
- Positioning and Brand Management in Coca-ColaIn the case of Coca-cola positioning and brand management is the key point of the company’s sustainability and survival in the open market.
- Rogers’ Five Factors in Marketing InnovationRoger's theory proves that every innovation should go through several stages of acknowledgement and this path adheres to five factors as motives for further innovations` evaluation.
- Profit and Non-profit OrganizationsThe activity of organization, whether profit or non-profit one, is aimed at reaching its goals and objectives. The fulfillment of the latter depends on the Human Resources.
- Coca-Cola: Marketing Policies and ProcessesThis essay shall discuss the importance of marketing orientation of an organization, study the key elements of a marketing plan and how successfully these are being used by Coca Cola.
- Effect of Green Policy on the Financial Performance of a CompanyThis study will look at three different firms in different sectors (NIKE, Hewlett-Packard, Coca-Cola) and analyze the effect of good ratings in green policy on finance.
- Cadbury and Coca-Cola Supply Chain ManagementCadbury and Coca Cola were at odds with supply chain management and supply chain strategy, which did not prevent them from integrating their supply chain management strategies.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola: Product Development AnalysisThis paper aims at analyzing some of the reasons that have made some products successful while others fail to gain market.
- Coca-Cola Company's New Product Marketing PlanThe Coca-Cola Company is in the process of developing a new product known as Bourbon Coke, an alcoholic product that will only be available to those above the age of 18.
- Strategic Brand Management: Coca-Cola and Pepsi BrandBranding is one of the most important marketing strategies. This paper looks at brand management strategies as used in Coca cola and Pepsi brands.
- Coca Cola Operations ManagementCoca-Cola Company is a worldwide soft drink company with an international market presence in over 200 countries.
- Branding: Managing Brand Over TimeThe challenges that companies encounter while managing their brands over time. The brand management strategies can be adopted to sustain brands for a longer time.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola Companies' MarketingThe two companies, Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola, depend on experienced employees, finance, and brand names as their strengths in competing for market share.
- The Design of the Possible Coca-Cola Supply ChainOriginally, the supply chain for the Coca-Cola Company entails numerous suppliers and a broad network of dealers and consumers.
- The Marketing of Coca-Cola Company SupplyThe Coca-Cola Company is the largest multinational corporations majoring in the production of soft drinks needs to address the management of its supply to enhance its prosperity.
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management of the Coca-Cola CompanyThe Coca-Cola Company, a multinational corporation, supply links have to be maintained in its operational countries to ensure that it accomplishes its production and supply targets.
- Economics of Coupons and RebatesCoupons and rebates are very important tools that are used by business organizations to improve their financial performance and this paper looks at these important tools
- Coca-Cola’s Acquisition of Chinese Juice CompanyFor Coca-Cola Company to reap from investing in a juice company in China, its management had to be well versed with some of the social trends present in the Chinese market.
- Coca-Cola Company's Strategic Choice and AnalysisFirms such as Coca-Cola are increasingly faced with many challenges as a result of changing business environments. This paper will analyze issues of the Coca-Cola company.
- Coca-Cola Company and the EnvironmentCoca-Cola Company is built and operates on the principle of caring for the health and wellbeing of the people through the production of beverages.
- Coca-Cola and PepsiCo: Global MarketingThis paper will focus on a case study of two beverage rival companies that have dominated the global market for years; Coca-cola and PepsiCo.
- Coca-Cola: Company Marketing AnalysisCoca-cola Company, having been in business for over 100 years, has undergone a lot of innovation and re-evaluation for its products, and this is what has kept it afloat for all these years.
- Reduction of Payroll Costs: RewardsEach reward systems should cater for the needs of the entire employee’s. The manner and approach to implementation of such systems may.
- Coca-Cola: Financial Research ReportThe paper shows that Coca-cola's assets are well managed in terms of rate of return and the shareholder's income is in a good position, and its shares perform well in the market.
- Marketing, Brand Image, Strategy, Social Media, Groundswell Energy, and Social Technographics ComparisonThis paper discusses issues such as marketing, brand image, strategy, social media, groundswell energy, etc. The views of Li and Bernoff convince with the views of Zyman.
- Coca-Cola Company: Project ManagementIn this study as an example of an organization to implement a project management program, the Coca-Cola corporation will be applied.
- Sustainable Practices Concept in the Coca-Cola CompanyThis paper discusses the concept of sustainable practices in the Coca-Cola Company as a multinational organization operating in different parts of the globe.
- Coca Cola's Strategic PlansThis paper examines the external and internal factors that impact Coca-Cola's strategic plans through Porter's generic strategy, Five Forces, SWOT, etc.
- Management in the Coca Cola CompanyWith an old history, the brand Coca-Cola still holds leading positions on the global market due to advanced marketing strategies and constant urge for change and perfection.
🏆 Best Coca-Cola Essay Titles
- Coca Cola Company Independent Employee Outsourcing Evaluation
- Brand and Symbolic Consumption of Coca-Cola Company
- Change Management Plan for Coca-Cola Company
- Analyzing Coca Cola Companys Growth as a Multinational Corporations Business
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives on Coca Cola Business
- Coca Cola Entering China Market Marketing
- Coca-Cola vs. US Treasury Bond
- Background Vision Mission Goals and Values of Coca Cola Business
- Coca-cola Management in Great Britain
- Advertising and Promotion Campaigns of Coca-Cola in the European Union
- Coca Cola Company’s Employees Motivation and Encouraging Reward System
- The Worlds Most Famous Soft Drink Coca Cola
- Soft Drink Manufacturing Industry Profile of Coca Cola
- Coca Cola Activities and Its Functional Analysis
- The Largest Distribution System of Coca Cola
- Coca Cola’s Pension Plans, Investment and Employment Preference
- Coca-Cola and CCE Strategically Advance and Strengthen Their Partnership
- Coca-Cola in the Beverage Industry in Asia Pacific Region
- Evaluating the Capital Structure of Coca Cola Company
- Challenge Trends and Solution Trends for Coca Cola Company
- Coca Cola Bottling Company: Planning, Management, Leading and Controlling
- Market Share Features of Coca-Cola Company
- The Resouces and Capabilities of The Coca Cola Business
- Globalization, Innovation, and Diversity within the Coca-Cola Beverage Company
- The Operational Strategy of Coca Cola as the Multinational Soft Drinks Corporation
- Overview of Coca Cola’s Social Responsibility
- Coca-Cola Tops Soft Drinks Brand Rankings
- Behavioral Theory With Reference to Coca Cola Company
- Vision, Mission, Goals, and Objectives of Coca Cola Company
- Analyzing the Coca Cola Company Financial Results
- Coca Cola Entry Strategies into Mexican Market
- Value Stream Mapping for Coca Cola Company
- Analyzing Business Ethics Coca Cola in India
- The Effects of International Financial Reporting Standards Pension Reporting Coca Cola
- The Largest and Profitable Corporation of The United States – Coca Cola Company
- The Need for Change Management in Coca Cola
- Overview of Advertising Coca Cola and Mcdonalds in Russia
- Coca Cola Product Strategy Analysis and Critique
- Brand Management: Coca Cola Drinkers and House Cola Drinkers
- Social Networking Services of Coca-Cola
❓ Coca-Cola Research Questions
- What Is Coca Cola’s Strategic Marketing Japan?
- How Does the Coca-Cola Company Struggle with Ethical Crises?
- Is Coca Cola Marketing Campaign of Introducing New Drink in China Successful?
- What Is Coca Cola’s Business Marketing Plan?
- What Is Coca-Cola Company Human Resource Management System?
- What Are Coca-Cola’s Communication Channels?
- In Which Way Does Coca-Cola Harm India’s Ecology?
- What Is Coca Cola’s Effect on the World?
- What Are the Five Rules of Management to the Coca-Cola?
- What Is Coca-Cola Business Policy and Strategy According to Final Project Report?
- Does the Advertising and Promotion Campaigns of Coca-Cola in the European Union Reach Their Goal?
- How Has the Representation of Gender Changed in Coca-Cola Adverts From the 1940s to the Present Day?
- What Is Coca-Cola Business Strategy and Competitive Advantage?
- How Does Coca Cola Effect the Body?
- What Is the Budgeting Planning and Control of Coca Cola Company?
- Would the Indian Market Be a Lucrative Market for Coca-Cola?
- What Is Coca-Cola Brand Equity Model?
- What Made Coca Cola Achieve Superior Performance?
- What Is Coca Cola’s Impact on the United States?
- Why Is Coca Cola America’s Favorite Beverage?
- What is the Marketing Strategy of Coca-Cola Company?
- How Should Coca-Cola Compete in the Alternate Beverage Market?
- How Does Coca Cola Select and Compensate Expatriates?
- Coca Cola: Is the Concentrate Market Profitable?
- How Does Coca Cola Use Media to Attracts Customers at an Early Age?