|Company overview||A US-based company, the second-largest automobile manufacturer in America and the fifth largest in the world.|
|Best known for||Introducing assembly lines and a range of large-scale manufacturing and managing methods that have later become known as Fordism.|
|Products & services||Personal transportation, luxury, and commercial vehicles; automotive parts.|
|Origins||Founded in 1903 by Henry Ford in Detroit, Michigan.|
|Headquarters||Dearborn, Michigan, US|
|Key people||Jim Farley (CEO & president), William Clay Ford Jr. (executive Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $120 billion|
|Number of employees||Almost 200 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||The company was many times accused of unethical business practices, using child labor, insufficient data security, and anti-competitive behavior.|
|It is interesting that||Having been in continuous family control since its foundation, Ford Motor Company is one of the world’s largest family businesses.|
📝 Ford Research Papers Examples
- Ford Motor Company's Competitive Advantage and FutureThis paper has provided a comprehensive analysis of Ford Motor Company's strategies to conclude the company's competitive advantage and potential for further development.
- Toyota and Ford Companies Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementThis paper analyzes the effectiveness of the strategies used by Toyota and Ford Corporation. The risks and how such risks can be avoided will be illuminated.
- Ford Motor Company Business ModelAre you investigating Ford business model? 🚗 In this report, the Ford Motor Company business model is analyzed 🔍 in the context of the ongoing NAFTA renegotiation. 📰 Read the article to draw a Ford business model canvas.
- Ford Motor Company Market ResearchThis research study will be largely concerned with investigating whether the presence of social media has enhanced customer loyalty at Ford Motor Company.
- Ford Motor Company: Redefining StrategiesThis paper discusses the business-level strategies deployed by Ford Motors and how the company's values can be better linked in order to create value for the company.
- Ford Motor Company: Strategic GoalsThe business goals of Ford are to deliver the best quality and innovative solutions to the end consumer, expend internationally and enter new markets.
- Ford Motor Company: Total Quality ManagementThis paper offers an analysis of Ford’s main competitors as well as the company’s implementation of TQM, along with challenges accompanying this process and the results that have been achieved.
- "Ford Pinto" Case StudyFord Motor Company is a successful and second largest automobile industry worldwide with lots of successful brands.
- Ford Motor Company: Management of ChangeIn Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- Ford and Toyota: The Increasing Productivity With Relation to Market ConditionsThe first part deals with the issue of increasing productivity with relation to market conditions. The second section compares characteristics of growing and mature markets.
- Ford Motor Company AnalysisFord Motor Company has initiated many management policies and they have adopted the policies of other players in the market.
- Ford Motor Company: An Analyze the Personnel ManagementThis report seeks to analyze the personnel management and development from transactional to transformational models of human capital management in relation to Ford Motor Company.
- Toyota and Ford: Supply Chain ManagementThe contrasting approaches taken by each of Ford and Toyota in managing the supply chain indicates different areas of focus in business processes for both companies.
- Ford Motor Company Service MarketingThe main goals of good marketing should be cost-effective start-up as well as managing a beneficial business enterprise that has happy customers served by experienced personnel.
- Ford Sales Dealer and ServicesFord Company is a major player in the automotive industry. With the advent of globalization the market environment has changed. The paper took an analytical look at Ford Company.
- Ford Pinto Case Study: To Recall or Not to RecallFor this paper, the decision-making process is based on an Eight-Step Model that includes the analysis of data from 1970 to 1973, the definition of ethical issues.
- Ford Motor Company: Strategic Marketing and Way ForwardThis paper critically analyzes Ford Motor Company. An analysis of strategic marketing has been critically looked at in order to chat the way forward for Ford Motor Company.
- Ford Motor Company's Organizational Change in 2007The gradual implementation of the changes in Ford’s Way Forward plan in 2006 saw the improvement of the company’s performance as was evidenced by the company’s 2007 annual report.
💡 Essay Ideas on Ford
- Henry Ford: Leadership in OrganisationsThe article examines the biography, achievements, personal qualities and characteristics, as well as the leadership style of Henry Ford.
- Employees Diversity at Ford Motor CompanyThe chief executive officer then ‘Nasser’ found out later that the company was not able to maintain and keep for a long time the talented women who were employed in the company.
- Ford Motor Company and Subsidiaries AnalysisThe purpose of this article is to provide an analysis of the financial statements of Ford Motor Company and its subsidiaries using 2019 data and compare them with 2012 data.
- Ethical Issues in the Case of the Ford PintoIn the 1960s, Ford introduced the Pinto car into the American market. The Pinto did not meet the safety benchmarks proposed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Ford: Impact of Culture on International BusinessIn this essay a case study of Ford Motor Company has been taken to illustrate the various types of cultural conflicts in the company and the major causes of the conflicts.
- The Ford Motor Company AnalysisThis paper traces the financial performances of the company over the recent years, highlights the reasons for the recent stock issues.
- Ford Motor Company's Income StatementThe analysis of income statements provides reviewers and analysts with the most important information regarding a firm’s profitability.
- Ford Motor Company: Balance SheetThe aim of this paper is to explain the purpose of the balance sheet, analyze the details of Ford Motor Company’s balance sheet, and concentrate on the financial ratios.
- The Performance of GM, Toyota and FordThis paper takes an in-depth analysis of the performance of GM, Toyota and Ford in the recent past and how recalls have impacted their sales.
- Ford Motors Corporation's Conflicting Accounting PrincipleFord Motor Company is a multinational corporation that is based in Michigan, U.S. It mainly deals in different kinds of automobiles such as Ford and Lincoln.
- Ford Motor Company and Tesla: Financial Statement AnalysisFordThe paper contains a brief overview of Ford Motor Company and Tesla and the financial statement analysis project for both companies.
- The Ford Motor Company: Financial ManagementThe sales for Ford Motor grew from $133,559m in 2012 to $146,917m in 2013, an equivalent of 10% increase. The value dropped to $144,077m in 2014, an equivalent of a 2 % drop.
- Ford Motor Company: Financial Reporting ProblemBased on the brief analysis, it is valid to conclude that Ford Motor Company seems out of the financial difficulties that have been highlighted from the year 2006.
- General Motors and Ford Post-Retirement Benefits AccountingThis paper aims to assess how accounting and reporting of post-retirement benefits are implemented in both General Motors and Ford.
- Tesla Motors Inc & Ford Co: Financial AnalysisBased on the DuPont model, all critical elements of financial statement analysis have been considered. Tesla has a negative ROE of -0.32 while Ford shows a small ROE of 0.13.
- Ford Motor Corporation: Company AnalysisThe objective of Ford Motor Corporation is similar to that of other organizations, which is the minimization of profit in order to maximize financial performance.
- SWOT Analysis: The Ford Motor Company CaseThe SWOT analysis of the Ford Motor Company showed the internal factors of long-term experience and worldwide operations.
- GM and Ford Financial AnalysisThe paper focused on the American Economy and its automotive industry to determine Ford and GM operations in the last five years.
🏆 Best Ford Essay Titles
- The Ford Motor Company and Assembly Line Management
- Ford Motor Company: Aligned Business Framework
- Automotive Industry and Ford Motor Company
- Ford During the Era of Arjay Miller
- The Ford Mustang: Understanding the Car’s Marketing Appeal
- Ford and the Benefits of Reengineering in Reducing Headcount
- Detroit: Ford Motor Company and Motor Industry
- Ford and the Global Automobile Industry
- Labor Laws, Unions, and Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company and Its E-commerce Strategy
- Ford Motor Company: Breaking New Ground in the Small Car Market
- Balanced Scorecard for Ford Motor Company
- Financial Ratio Analysis Report of Ford Motor Company
- Case for Ford Motor Company Recalls on Ford Vehicles
- Ford Motor Company and Sustainable Development
- Ford Motors: The Times, the Man, the Company
- Ford Mustang Retro Cruiser
- Auditing Ford Motor Company Financial Reports
- Assembly Line and Henry Ford
- Corporate Strategies and Implementation of Ford Motor
- Ford Motor Company Planning and Organisation
- Discrimination: Ford Motor Company and Overtime
- The Labor Contract Between United Automobile and Ford Motor Company
- Marketing Goals and Objectives for Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company Employee Protection Policies
- The Ford Motor Company: Past, Present and Future
- Henry Ford and His Place in American History
- Business Analysis and Financial Health Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company and Its International Presence
- The Ford Pinto and Its Issues
The crash tests show that the Pinto is a very unsafe car. Crash tests show that fuel may leak if the vehicle has a rear collision.
- Assessment Opportunity – Increase Efficiency at Ford
- Competition Between Ford and General Motors
- Ford Motor Company and Value Enhancement Plan
- Economic and Social Policies of Henry Ford
- Alan Mulally: Ford Motor Company CEO Leadership Style
- Between Agnelli and Mussolini: Ford’s Unsuccessful Attempt to Penetrate the Italian Automobile Market in the Interwar Period
- Strategy Implementation and Control of Ford Motor Company
- Ford and Its Many Layers in Management
- Ford Motor Company and Founder Henry Ford
- Ford Motor Company Supply Chain Strategy
- The Market Battles Between the Ford and Firestone Tires
❓Ford Research Questions
- What Is Ford Motor Company Supply Chain?
- How Affordable Car Ford Motors Started?
- Did Henry Ford Mean to Pay Efficiency Wages?
- Does CSR Affect the Sustainable Development of the Ford Automobile Manufacturing Industry?
- Is Ford Apply the Issues and Concepts of Stakeholders in the Global Business?
- Is Ford Considers Different Ideas in Producing Their Cars?
- How Ford Motor Company Motivate Their Employee?
- How Ford Motor Company Transformed From E-business to I-Business?
- How Ford Motor Company Survived the Automotive Apocalypse?
- How Henry Ford Changed Industry, Production, and the American Lifestyle?
- How Should Ford Motor Company Market Differently to Generation Y, Generation X, and Baby Boomers?
- What are the Causes of the Ford Motor Company Downfall?
- How Did Ford Achieve a 75% Reduction in Headcount?
- Who Are Ford’s Potential Customers?
- How Alan Mulally Saved Ford From the Brink of Bankruptcy?
- How Did Ford Motor Company Expand Its Business Internationally?
- How Successful Is Ford Motor Company?
- What Employee Protection Policies Does Ford Have?
- What Is Ford Motor Company Organizational Structure?
- What Is Ford Motor Company Strategy?