|Company overview||An American-based soft-drink, food, and snack company operating worldwide.|
|Best known for||Soft drinks and snacks: Pepsi, Lay’s, 7UP, Doritos, Tropicana|
|Origins||Was founded by Caleb Bradham, a pharmacist from North Carolina, in 1898|
|Headquarters||Harrison, New York, US|
|Key people||Ramon Laguarta (CEO & Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $70 billion|
|Number of employees||Almost 300 thousand|
|Business divisions||PepsiCo Beverages North America, Quaker Foods North America, Frito-Lay North America, Latin America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and Sub-Saharan African.|
|Scandals & incidents||Pepsi Number Fever – a promotional campaign held in the Philippines in 1992 that led to riots and deaths.|
|It is interesting that||In 1972, Pepsi became the first US product to be sold in the USSR.|
📝 PepsiCo Research Papers Examples
- Pepsi Company's Supply Chain StrategiesPepsiCo Inc. is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the world. This research will focus on the supply chain strategies used by PepsiCo in its beverage segment.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies StrategiesThe Coca Cola Company and PepsiCo are the global industry leaders as far as soft drinks are concerned. Different industry players struggle to achieve market leadership and control their competitors.
- Pepsi and Coca-Cola Company AnalysisThis is an analysis of the global market share that PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Company hold to determine the level of their performance and future financial health.
- Pepsi Company Analysis: Operations and PerformanceThis paper analyzes PepsiCo Company, including its historical background, business divisions and international operations, corporate governance, financial performance and strategy.
- Pepsi Company Problems and SolutionsIn this paper, we discuss Pepsi company problems and solutions. 📉 Inside, you will find a critical analysis of PepsiCo challenges and objectives. 🎯 Besides, learn how to address challenges faced by PepsiCo effectively. ✨
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies' Different StrategiesThis study analyzes strategies used by Coca-Cola and Pepsi by viewing national and international issues related to consumer preferences and post-recessionary impact on the firms.
- Marketing Principles Concept in BusinessThe principles of marketing revolve around the governance of the major components of the marketing mix concept.
- Pepsi Max Product's Market Entry Strategy into IndiaPepsi Co has entered Indian Market in 1985, making a tie-up with one of India's leading business houses to begin the soft drink operations in the country.
- The PepsiCo Company's Strategy ImplementationTo ensure the company’s strategy of quality focus, PepsiCo Company through the department of human resources is focusing on putting in place a skilled workforce.
- Oligopoly Economics: Coca-Cola & Pepsi CompetitionCompetition between Coca-Cola and Pepsi in the 21st century serves as a perfect example of oligopoly economics.
- Research on Carbonated Soft Drinks Market in the UKThe purpose of this research is to investigate the carbonated soft drinks market as a major sector in the worlds refreshment industry but majoring in the UK markets.
- Enterprise Integration: The Pepsi ChallengeA great shift in the culture of the organization is needed for PepsiCo to become centralized. At first, it is vital to produce the change in attitude.
- PepsiCo: Company AnalysisThe firm’s success is evident from the fact that it has managed to become the global leader within the industry having achieved a number of milestones over the years.
- Strategic Brand Management: Coca-Cola and Pepsi BrandBranding is one of the most important marketing strategies. This paper looks at brand management strategies as used in Coca cola and Pepsi brands.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola Companies' MarketingThe two companies, Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola, depend on experienced employees, finance, and brand names as their strengths in competing for market share.
- Coca-Cola and PepsiCo: Global MarketingThis paper will focus on a case study of two beverage rival companies that have dominated the global market for years; Coca-cola and PepsiCo.
- Operational Excellence at PepsiCoPepsiCo's centralized system of management complicates and hinders operational excellence due to the limited space that other employees have during decision-making processes.
- Pepsi’s Investment in the Australian MarketPepsi is the second-largest food and beverage business in the world. Launching an energy drink to the market right now is a good and timely investment.
- PepsiCo: Business StrategiesThis paper aims at studying PepsiCo's strategies that have enabled it stay ahead of the competition in the past.
- Quaker Oats’ Oatmeal Division SWOT AnalysisQuaker Oats Oatmeal Division has not been very successful by the year 1998 as was planned. The reviving of the company had been put on the shoulders of the chief executive.
💡 Essay Ideas on PepsiCo
- Coke vs. Pepsi: Case StudyTwo global leaders in the beverage industry are undoubtedly Coke and Pepsi – two companies identical in production, consumption, and flagship.
- PepsiCo: The Strategic ChoicesThe PepsiCo Company is making considerable efforts to invest in the marketing of new products and improve the brand image among the customers.
- PepsiCo's Strategy Implementation and Strategic ControlsPepsiCo is an example of a company that has made great efforts to align its policy to the rapidly changing market conditions.
- Internal and External Environment of PepsiCo: Company AnalysisPepsiCo is a large multinational company which operates across the globe, mostly in the US and other developed nations. Its main products are soda drinks.
- PepsiCo’s and International Business MachinesThis task is dedicated to studying PepsiCo's and International Business Machines Corporation capital structures and the time value of money concerning a retirement plan.
- PepsiCo Company's Management EffectivenessPepsiCo is a food and beverage company operating on a global level and possessing numerous brands. It poses itself as leading in the field.
- PepsiCo and Coca Cola Company Ratio Analysis, Vertical and Horizontal AnalysisThis paper evaluates PepsiCo, Inc. and Coca-Cola Company by performing ratio analysis, vertical analysis, and horizontal analysis of both companies.
- PepsiCo's Strategic Financial ManagementThe essay briefly outlines PepsiCo's structure and investigates internal factors that might impede the development of a successful financial strategic plan.
- Critical Evaluation of Marketing Strategies PepsiCoPepsiCo urgently requires a critical analysis of its marketing strategy in order to identify what needs to be done for it to recapture its position.
- Stock Market Analysis: PepsiCo vs. Coca-Cola CompanyOver the past 12 quarters, coca-cola has raised its dividends more slowly and consistently, whereas PepsiCo has drastically upped its dividends.
- PepsiCo and Coca Cola: Financial ManagementIn trying to determine which of the two companies between PepsiCo and Coca Cola is highly liquid and is able to repay its debt more efficiently we use the current ratio.
- PepsiCo and the Issue of Its Growth StockPepsiCo is a growing firm and has a growth stock, therefore any investor willing to invest in such stock can do so as it also has a high value of equity.
- PepsiCo Inc. and The Coca Cola Company's Financial AnalysisA comparative financial analysis of PepsiCo International and The Coca-Cola Company based on the financial statements of the respective companies for 2004 and 2005.
- The Coca-Cola Company Versus PepsiCo Inc.Pepsi and Coca-Cola are two international giants and are in healthy competition for decades. Both are the manufacturers of carbonated soft drinks.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements: PepsiCo CorporationBy using the example of the global PepsiCo corporation, an algorithm for building ethically credible work will be considered.
🏆 Best PepsiCo Essay Titles
- Operations Management Problems in Pepsi
- Analysing the Market Share of Pepsi Company
- Analyzing The Marketing Environment Pepsi Energy Drink
- Pepsi Advertising Influence on Consumers
- Analyzing Pepsi Marketing Failures
- Pepsi Corporation History and Major Problems
- Pepsi And The Soft Drink Industry Leaders Post High Profits
- Horizontal and Vertical Income of Pepsi
- Pepsi Company’s Difficulty Entering the Indian Market
- Advertising and Campaign Pepsi Refresh
- Pepsi Company: Contracts and Privacy Issues
The theory applies to the case between Pepsi Company and a Seattle man where Pepsi Company included Harrier Jet in one of its TV commercials as a prize after getting seven million Pepsi points.
- Pepsi Advertising and Branding Marketing
- Operation Strategies for Pepsi Company to Attract Their Customers
- Marketing Channels And Logistics Of Pepsi International
- Pepsi: Brand Compatibility, Relationship Power, and Life Satisfaction
- Pension Plans, Investment and Employment Preference of Pepsi
- Price Earning Ratios of Pepsi
- Overview of Pepsi’s Fiscal Status
- Cultural Understanding of Pepsi’s Management
- Estimating Pepsi’s Price and Advertising Strategies
- Overviewing Internal and External Business Factors for Pepsi Co
- Management Accounting for Subsidiary of Pepsi
- Marketing Channels and Logistics of Pepsi
- Pepsi: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Pepsi’s Corporate and Business-Level Strategies
- Pepsi’s Marketing Strategies and Why They Work
- Porter’s Five Forces Model of Pepsi
- Pepsi Commercial with Chinese Monks as Art
- Strategic Human Resource Management of Pepsi
- Pepsi Branding and Marketing Strategies Defined in History
- The Foundation and History of the Pepsi Cola Beverage Business
- The Marketing Strategies Used by Pepsi to Compete in India
- The Pepsi Carbonated Soft Drink Consumer Demand Promotion
- Two Reasons for Pepsi to Think Twice About Sodastream
- Crystal Pepsi: What Went Wrong About It
- Detailed Explanation for Life Cycle Of Pepsi Cola
- Marketing Strategies of Pepsi in Thailand and UK
- Situational and Marketing Analysis for Pepsi Co
- Strategies for Building Brand Image for Pepsi
- The Mission and Marketing Stratehies of Pepsi Cola
- The Pepsi Challenge, Deception and Perception
❓ PepsiCo Research Questions
- Why Pepsi Decided to Change the Color of the Can?
- How Do Competitors Affect Competitive Advantage of Pepsi?
- How Can Pepsi Change Its Organizational Environment?
- How Can Pepsi Compete Coca Cola in Product Sales?
- Has the Industry That Coke and Pepsi Compete Generated High Profits Historically Relative to Other Industries?
- What Are the Different Methods of Communication in Pepsi Company?
- What Are the Reasons Why Pepsi Company is the World’s Largest Manufacturer and Distributor of Snack Chips?
- Why Are Pepsi Products Loved All Over the World?
- What Are the Motivational Techniques of Pepsi Business?
- What Is the Brand Management of Pepsi Co. in Pakistan?
- How Do Pepsi Fight for Foreign Markets?
- What Are Consumers’ Preferences of Pepsi?
- What Are the Advertising Strategies for Pepsi?
- What is the Marketing Plan for Pepsi Caribbean?
- What Are Operation Strategies for Pepsi Company?
- What is the Product Life Cycle of Pepsi Cola?
- How Does Pepsi Crunch the Competition?
- What Is Pepsi Global Marketing Plan?
- What Went Wrong About Crystal Pepsi?
- What Is the Reason Behind the Battle of Pepsi and Coca-Cola Company?