|Company overview||One of the oldest and largest American technology corporations that has been a top US patent holder for almost 30 years.|
|Best known for||Inventing the ATM, the hard disc drive, and the floppy disc.|
|Products & services||A huge number of products: IBM Cloud, Power microprocessors, SPSS statistical package, Cognos Business Intelligence, and much more.|
|Origins||Founded in 1911 in New York by Charles Ranlett Flint, a trust businessman.|
|Area served||177 countries|
|Headquarters||North Castle, New York, US|
|Key people||Jim Whitehurst (president), Arvind Krishna (CEO & Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $70 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 300 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2010s, IBM was repeatedly accused of age discrimination. According to some reports, more than 60% of layoffs were made by employees over 40.|
|It is interesting that||Simon Personal Communicator, released by IBM in 1994, is considered to be the first real smartphone.|
📝 IBM Research Papers Examples
- Organizational Structures and Behavioral ImplicationsAn organization’s structure refers to the methodology used by a company to respond to various types of changes, assign roles, and pass communication from one point to another.
- IBM Company Strategic Human Resources ManagementIBM is one of the publicly quoted firms in the technology industry. The firm deals in computer hardware and software as well as integrated technological applications and devices.
- IBM Company: Leadership Development ApproachThis case shows that IBM developed a leadership development approach responding to the leadership needs of the organisation and not relying on single theories.
- Leadership Development: International Business MachinesInternational Business Machines (IBM) is a computer technology company with a special interest in information technology. The company principally deals in manufacturing of computer hardware.
- IBM: Strategic ManagementThe International Business Machines Corporation, commonly known as IBM, is an American technology company that has its headquarters in Armonk, New York.
- Rational Strategic Planning in IBM CorporationThe essay dwells on the rational strategic planning approach as the best way of organising and executing business goals. It also studies the case of IBM Corporation.
- IBM’s Market Management Strategy’s EvolutionIn the past two decades, International Business Machines (IBM) recorded a remarkable growth driven by broad-based software and hardware services.
- IBM Company: Change ManagementFor an organization like IBM, it is imperative to have the best out of what exists, and this means that the company has to give out a huge amount of its resources for this goal.
- Success of Effective Marketing StrategiesGood marketing strategies should allow firms to easily market their products and services across all cross cultural barriers through localization of services across borders to allow foreign consumers embrace the firm’s products.
- IBM Culture and Principles of Good LeadershipMany companies should identify chances where they can bring in a difference by infusing their particular talents and resources apart from giving out only money to their communities.
- International Business Machines: Case StudyInternational Business Machine Company (IBM) is a firm in the information technology industry. It was established in 1910 by Thomas, J. Watson.
- Managing the Service Component of Event ExperienceIn the event packaging industry, significant growth has been witnessed. Units aimed at the development of events sponsored by the state governments have been created.
- IBM Company: Assessment on the Innovation CapabilitiesFor IBM, innovations result in two groups of forces, competitive and monopolistic. The key drivers of success can be divided into internal and external drivers
- IBM: The Compensation and Benefits PlanThe compensation strategy of IBM is based on two principles: to remunerate workers for their efforts and to distinguish those employees that contribute to success of the company.
- IBM Company: The New Vector of DevelopmentThe IBM company is in the process of diversifying from the goods production sector to the services sector. With this orientation the biggest supply that IBM gets is that of labor.
- International Business MachinesInternational Business Machines is a multinational public limited company which deals with technology within the diversified computer system industry.
- IBM Company: Organizational ChangeIBM Company found itself in a position that needed absolute change in certain parts of its operation in order to compete favorably and maintain sustainable growth and success.
- IBM: History, Innovations and Future StrategyIBM is currently working to construct a computing system that can not just comprehend questions asked but also answer those questions as quickly and precisely as possible.
- IBM: Ethical Challenges in Global Business ManagementThe managers in such international firms should embrace a positive working environment that allows the employees to attain a higher job performance.
- Noncompliance Risks in Corporate GovernanceCorporate governance refers to a set of policies, laws, customs, and processes which dictate the manner in which a corporation is managed.
- Total Quality Management: Term DefinitionTotal quality management is one of the populate concepts in modern business which helps organizations to create unique value proposition and improve product quality.
- Case Study Analysis: The Rise of IBMIBM is a company that is working globally and has laid its foundation more than one hundred years ago. In this Case, ‘The Rise of IBM’ has thoroughly examined using various analytical tools.
🏆 Best IBM Essay Titles
- Analyzing IBM Financial Statements 1993 and 1994
- Analyzing Macro and Micro Environment of IBM
- Characteristics of Business Culture and Strategy IBM
- Business Outcomes With IBM Big Data Analytics
- Analyzing Business Systems Within IBM
- IBM Global Services Overview: The Professional Computer Services Industry
- The Main Features of Cloud Computing Services for IBM
- Comparisons Between IBM and Learning Organizations
- Computer-Aided Search Method and Machine-Readable Data Banks Developed and Used by IBM Germany Patent Documentation
- Concordance Study Between IBM Watson for Oncology and Real Clinical Practice for Cervical Cancer Patients in China
- Contemporary Organization Behavior: IBM’S Multicultural Multinational Teams
- Culture, Leadership, and Power: The Keys to Organizational Change – An Idea Behind the Success of IBM
- IBM Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Overview
- Evaluating the IBM Organization Ethics Program
- Evaluating the Stiff Competition Between Computer Giant’s IBM and Apple
- The Corporate Social Responsibility of the International Business Machines Company and the Domini Social Equity Fund
- Using Networks For Changing Innovation Strategy: The Case of IBM
- Analyzing and Comparing IBM and Microsoft Financial Statement
- IBM and Stronghold Backing Stable Coins, Stronghold USD
- IBM and The 21st Century: The Coming of The Globally
- IBM and the Effects of Globalization on Fishkill New York
- IBM and Their Features of Working With Staff
- Big Data Solutions: Case Analysis
This paper explores the concept of big data, its business and analytical aspects, concerning how companies interact with big data and reap its benefits.
- IBM and the System 360 Decision
- The Global Financial Crisis in IBM Corporation
- IBM Blends Heuristics and Optimization to Plan Its Semiconductor Supply Chain
- IBM Blockchain and Maersk Line Launches TradeLens
- The Origins and History of the IBM Computer
- IBM Canada Ltd: Implementing Global Strategy
- The SWOT Analysis for IBM’s Smarter Planet Initiative
- IBM Corporation: The Business Value of Instant Messaging Collaboration
- IBM: Their Mission and Vision Analysis
- IBM, Google and Others to Unveil New Data Interface to Take on Intel
- IBM Microelectronics Division and Linear Programming
- IBM Offers Microsoft Corporation Cofounder
- IBM Scientists Demonstrate Worlds Fastest Raphene Transistor
- Strong Artificial Intelligence: Representations of the Post-Human in IBM’s Watson Computer
- Quantitative Trait Locus Analysis for Deep-Sowing Germination Ability in the Maize IBM Syn10 DH Population
- Pervasive Computing: IBM’s Autonomic System And The Cautions Necessary
- Outsourcing Agreement With IBM and Nokia
- Optimizer: IBM’s Multi-Echelon Inventory System for Managing Service Logistics
❓ IBM Research Questions
- How Did IBM Change the New and Greatest Machine?
- What Are Ethical Challenges for IBM?
- What Are Future Trends and Risc Technology of IBM?
- Has IBM Slipped into Mediocrity?
- How Does IBM Sametime Support Collaboration?
- How Does IBM Transform Individual Learning Into Organizational Learning?
- How Was IBM Able to Get Outside of the Anchoring Trap?
- What Is IBM Marketing Strategy and Theory?
- What Is IBM Operations Forecasting Technique?
- IBM Outsourcing: How Will IBM Benefit From Outsourcing HR Functions to Fidelity?
- How Does IBM Predict Cloud Computing Demand for Sports Tournaments?
- What Are IBM’s Psychic Twitter Bots?
- What Is IBM’s Strategy Towards Its Customers?
- What Are Key Accounting Policies Adopted by IBM Incorporations?
- What Is the Leadership Style by Sam Palmisano, Former IBM Chief Operating Officer?
- What Are the Marketing Opportunities of IBM?
- What Are Recruitment and Selection Methods and Procedures of IBM?
- What Challenges May IBM Face in Bringing Positive Changes and the Ways to Tackle Them?
- What Major Achievements Has IBM?
- Why Financial Strength Comes from People in the Case of IBM?