|Company overview||A Dutch-based conglomerate of Swedish origin that designs and sells furniture, homeware, and food.|
|Best known for||Modernist designs, eco-friendliness, and attention to cost control.|
|Products & services||Ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, home accessories, food products, etc.|
|Origins||Established in 1943 in Sweden by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad|
|Area served||North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Oceania|
|Key people||Jon Abrahamsson Ring (Chairman & CEO of the Inter IKEA Group), Jesper Brodin (Chairman & CEO of INGKA Holding)|
|Revenue||Over €40 billion|
|Number of stores||Over 400|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2012, IKEA admitted the fact that in the 1980s forced labor of political prisoners in East Germany was used in furniture production.|
|It is interesting that||IKEA stores have been mentioned in many novels and films, including Fight Club (1999), 500 Days of Summer (2009), etc.|
📝 IKEA Research Papers Examples
- IKEA Company's Organizational Culture DevelopmentIKEA’s methods used to increase the identification and acceptance of organization culture are rookie rituals, symbolic gestures on job positions, rotational team leadership.
- Internet Influence on International MarketingThis paper aims to evaluate the main characteristics of international marketing and the possible impact of the Internet on marketing strategies of international companies.
- IKEA Cultural Differences in Sweden and ChinaWhat are the biggest IKEA culture problems? 🛋️ This paper discusses IKEA’s international marketing strategies for integrating cultural differences in the Chinese market. 🐲 Read the article to find out the major IKEA cultural problems to discuss. ️
- Global Scale Business Ethics ModelsThis report emphasizes the importance of studying business ethics and the business people’s awareness of the most efficient applications of ethical philosophy.
- IKEA Company's Operations Management ProcessIKEA is one of the best furniture retailers in the world. The purpose of this study is to understand the operations management processes of IKEA.
- IKEA Market Position ImprovementResearching 🔍 IKEA market position? Founded by Ingvar Kamprad at the age of 17, IKEA started in 1943 as a mail business in Sweden 🇸🇪 and has gradually grown and expanded its products over decades.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in ExamplesIKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Supply Chain Management as a Business ControversyEfficient supply chain management promotes positive alterations in companies’ functioning by suggesting methods to build a competitive infrastructure and attain sustainability.
- Marketing Events Role in Consumer BehaviorThis essay is comprised of seven segments that discuss marketing events of different companies in relation to the concepts of consumer behavior.
- IKEA: Corporate Social ResponsibilityIKEA has done a commendable job in its social responsibility, as the needs of the majority of the stakeholders have been considered and attempts made to meet them.
- Strategic Management by Example IKEAIn order to succeed on the global scale, giant retailer like IKEA needs effective marketing strategies and philosophies, unique corporate vision and outstanding product management.
- IKEA: Essentials of Strategic ManagementOne of the issues with which IKEA is dealing is diversity, as the company expands and develops itself, the management of the company is trying to keep its core values alive.
- IKEA Business Information and AnalysisThe aim of this paper is to analyze the business activity by the IKEA corporation. The analysis will be arranged: Business profile, Management functions, HRM and marketing.
- IKEA. Kampard’s Legacy and IKEA ManagementThe IKEA management must keep in mind and follow what Kamparad once advised that ideology is not the work of one man but the sum of many impulses from all the IKEA leadership.
- IKEA Company's Innovation and SuccessThe IKEA analysis showed that the idea of innovation is also necessary for addition to the ability to implement it in accordance with the mission of the organization.
- Strategy Management: IKEA InternationalThe essay analyzes the structural design, the key strategic control systems, the primary people concerns, cultural factors, and the strategic implementation of IKEA international.
- The Management of IKEA Investments: Case StudyThe purpose of this paper is to deal with the case study analysis that explores major issues in the management of IKEA investments.
- IKEA’s Path of InternationalizationThe current report focuses on exploring IKEA's approach toward internationalization and international expansion as a component of its strategy.
- IKEA’s Internationalization Strategy: Review and AnalysisThe present paper overviews IKEA’s internationalization path that started in the 1980s - about forty years after its establishment, and its further expansion into foreign markets.
- Marketing Communication Analysis: The Case of IKEAThe analysis of IKEA’s preferred marketing communication tools shows three main values: wide choice, affordability, and innovative design solutions.
- IKEA: Company AnalysisInbound logistics: 1. Inbound logistics is a primary source to create the business value;2. IKEA purchases raw materials and items from about 1200; 3. Advanced check of materials.
- How the IKEA, the Furniture Shop, Applies Information Technology in Their WorkplaceA current IT network promotes the sharing of information effectively within the IKEA Company, process the required orders and facilitate smooth communication with customers.
- Assignment Case Study IKEAOne of the reasons why IKEA sells more is the cost at which it sells its furniture. The costs of selling are low due to the innovation in the company’s operations.
- H&M, Zara, Ikea, and Walmart Firms' Inventory Management PracticesThe target companies chosen as a case study include H&M, Zara, Ikea, and Walmart, which use different approaches for inventory management control.
🏆 Best IKEA Essay Titles
- Correlation Between IKEA and the External Environment Marketing
- Successful International Retail Strategy – IKEA
- IKEA and Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Interpersonal Communication Issues in IKEA
- Enterprise Resource Planning: IKEA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Same Product in All IKEA Catalogues Around the World
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics of IKEA
- The Past and Present Strategies of IKEA
- Brand Differentiation and Positioning for IKEA
- The Marketing Mix of Segmentations by IKEA’s Marketing Strategy
- Furnishing the World and Assessing the Development of IKEA
- Strategic International Business and Competitive Strategy of IKEA
- Location Strategy and Layout Strategy of IKEA
- IKEA: Furniture for the Masses and Strategies for the Future
- IKEA Sustainability Strategy – Solar Energy, Veggie Hot Dogs, and Recycled Plastic Panels
- Effective Inventory Control and Management: A Case of IKEA
- Supply Chain Strategies Used by IKEA
- IKEA and Small City Development in Sweden: Planning Myths, Realities, and Unsustainable Mobilities
- Global Business Opportunities: IKEA Expansion
- IKEA: Green Issues Impact on the Design of a Company’s Products
- The Staff Recruitment and Selection Policy of IKEA
- IKEA E-marketing Systems and Processes
- IKEA and Human Resource Management
- Analyzing the Organisational Structure of IKEA Business
- IKEA E-marketing Systems and Processes
- Communication and Relationship Management at IKEA
- How the Swedish Retailer IKEA Became a Global Cult Brand
- IKEA and Green Supply Chain Management
- International Human Resource Management in IKEA
- Global Business Environment: IKEA
- IKEA: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- The External Growth Strategy IKEA
- International Expansion Through Flexible Replication: Learning From the Internationalization Experience of IKEA
- Challenges and Solutions – How IKEA Identified the Strategic Challenges and Overcame Them
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics of IKEA
- IKEA and the Creation and Maintenance of a Healthy Organizational Culture
- Consumer Attitudes and Behavior Towards IKEA
- Market Analysis and Effects of Globalization on IKEA
- IKEA and Its Effect on the Earth and Promote Sustainability
- The Globalization of Markets and Production Benefited for IKEA
❓ IKEA Research Questions
- How Can IKEA Develop Green Technology?
- What Action Should IKEA Take Regarding Export?
- How Has IKEA Incorporated Sustainability Principles?
- How IKEA Reduces Carbon Footprint?
- What Is the IKEA Business Model?
- Can IKEA Remain Successfully Expand Into New Markets?
- What Happens When IKEA Comes to Town?
- Ethical Issue IKEA?
- Does Marketing Mix Contribute IKEA to Success?
- How Does IKEA Approach Operation Management?
- How Has the Globalization of Markets and Production Benefitted IKEA?
- How Does IKEA Generate Customer Loyalty?
- How IKEA Manages Cultural Issues in Different Countries?
- Does IKEA Provide Customers With Good Products?
- How Does IKEA Benefits From Globalization?
- How Green Issues Impact on the Design of a Companys Products (On the Example of IKEA Company)?
- What Are IKEA’s Country-Specific Advantages?
- What Factors Account For the Success of IKEA?
- What Are IKEA’s Competitive Priorities?
- What Made IKEA Such a Success?