|Company overview||A US-based technology corporation that supplies microprocessors for such computer manufactures as Dell, HP, and Lenovo.|
|Best known for||Developing the x86 series of microprocessors that can be found in most PCs.|
|Products & services||Microprocessors, flash memory, motherboards, graphic chips, modems, etc.|
|Origins||Founded in 1968 in California by a physicist Robert Noyce and a chemist Gordon Moore.|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California, US|
|Key people||Patrick Gelsinger (CEO), Omar Ishrak (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $70 billion|
|Number of employees||More than 100 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2018, a hardware vulnerability (a so-called “Meltdown”) that affected all Intel x86 microprocessors was detected.|
|It is interesting that||In 1992, Intel opened its own museum with a collection of artifacts and information about the company’s history.|
📝 Intel Research Papers Examples
- Marketing Promotional StrategiesMarketing and other effective promotional strategies play a very important role in creating a good impact for prospective consumers.
- Integrated Marketing Communication in Intel CompanyThe discussion of this paper is to illustrate how Intel Corporation has incorporated the concept of integrated marketing communication in its operations.
- Intel Company's Financial PresentationThis research paper tries to bring out how the financial presentation is used in investor information and how financial analysis is used to make future decisions in Intel Company.
- Intel Corporation: Financial Ratio AnalysisThe financial ratio analysis will be carried for Intel Corporation. Intel Corporation is a public company that is based in the US.
- Intel’s New Plant Assembly in VietnamThe U.S. chipmaker Intel infused millions into its Vietnam division, its greatest chip gathering and testing site universally.
- Intel Corporation and Blocking PracticesThe three blocking practices employed by Intel include conditional rebates and payments, naked restrictions, and alterations to complementary products.
🏆 Best Intel Essay Titles
- The Conflict among Chinese and Western Management Styles in Intel in China
- The Baitsoft Network Attack Simulated by Intel
- Andy Grove and His Role in Intel’s Success
- Discussing Brand Management Inside Intel
- Competition Among Processor Makers AMD and Intel
- Intel Corporation: Branding an Ingredient
- The Role of Intel in the Microprocessor Industry Busines
- Intel-Period Tax Allocation Chris Green
- Confronting the Japanese Challenge: The Revival of Manufacturing at Intel
- Costa Rica’s Development Strategy Based on Human Capital and Technology: How It Got There, the Impact of Intel
- Intel’s International Strategic Management
- Decision Making Processes Within Intel Corporation
- Intel’s Strategic Move Towards a New Opportunity of Mobile Convergence Market
- Ethics, Technology Development and Innovation by Intel
- Analyzing The Major Marketing Mistake of Intel
- Intel Corporation’s Innovation Strategies Characteristics
- Getting Exclusion Cases Right: Intel and Beyond
- Identifying Opportunities and Creating New Products: The Intel Success Story
- Overview Integrated Circuit Vacuum Computers Intel
- Intel and Microsoft’s Collaboration in the Digital Signage Space
- Intel Beyond 2003: Looking for Its Third Act
- Intel Corporation Backgroud and History
- Intel Corporation: Spectre and Meltdown Attacks and Intel’s Response
- Intel for Quality Assurance and Quality Control Steps
- Intel India Maker Lab Conclave: Here’s What Indian Startups Should Know!
- Intel Prepares Its Top Leaders Analysis
- Characteristics of Intel Reform Over the Past 100 Years
- Analyzing Intel’s Capital Budgeting Decision in 2013
- Intel Corporation: Porters 5 Forces Model
- Intel: Stock and Capital Structure Overview
- Intel SWOT Analysis Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threats in MS Word
- New Developments with the Intel Corporation
- Moore’s Law, Competition, and Intel’s Productivity in the Mid-1990s
- Optimizing Inventory Levels Within Intel’s Channel Supply Demand Operations
- Product Line Design and Scheduling at Intel
- Software and Hardware Overview of Intel’s Hyper Threading Technology
- Corporate Information about Intel: Ovreview and Critical Analysis
- Affect of Innovation on Intel’s Four Functions of Management
- Intel Business Strategy Shift – Smart Move or Risky Move
- Intel Cloud Technology Program Issues
❓ Intel Research Questions
- Why Does Apple Make Partnership With Intel?
- Did Intel Act Wisely in Acquiring McAfee?
- How Did Intel Change Ingredient-Marketing History?
- Does AMD Spur Intel to Innovate More?
- What Are Intel Accounting and Business Techniques?
- What Are Intel and AMD Marketing Efforts?
- What Is Intel Branding Strategy?
- What Was Intel’s Strategy for the 1990s?
- Why Did Happen the Conflict Among Chinese and Western Management Styles in Intel in China?
- What Was the Major Marketing Mistake of Intel?
- What Were the Unfair Competition Actions Undertaken by Intel?
- What Does Intel Corporation Produce?
- What’s Inside Intel’s Global Game Plan?
- What Was Intel’s DRAM Strategy?
- Which Two Intel Processor Sockets Do Use a Screw Head?
- Why Are Microsoft, Intel, and Other Leading for Profit Companies Interested in Low-Cost Computers for the Developing World?
- Why Do Organizations Change Chipping Away at Intel?
- Why Was Intel Initially Successful in Drams?
- Will Your Intel-Based Mac Run Windows?
- What are the Characteristics of Tetra Threat Framework for Intel?