|Company overview||A French holding; the world’s largest luxury goods conglomerate.|
|Best known for||Owning a number of prestigious brands, such as Louis Vuitton, Hennessy, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Bulgari, Loewe, Moët & Chandon, etc.|
|Products & services||Clothing, accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, wines, spirits.|
|Origins||Established in 1987 by Bernard Arnault, Henry Racamier, and Alain Chevalier.|
|Key people||Bernard Arnault (Chairman), Delphine Arnault (director)|
|Revenue||Over €50 billion|
|Number of shops||Over 150 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2018, Louis Vuitton Foundation was accused of fraud and tax evasion in the construction of its contemporary art center in Paris.|
|It is interesting that||Bernard Arnault, the Chairman of LVMH and the richest man in Europe, is often called “wolf in cashmere” because of his strong personality and ruthlessness in doing business.|
📝 Louis Vuitton Research Papers Examples
- Is Louis Vuitton Ethical? Louis Vuitton Code of Ethics & ConductResearching Louis Vuitton ethical issues? 👜 Louis Vuitton is renowned for its code of conduct. 📜 Read the article to discover Louis Vuitton code of ethics and core values. ✅
- Louis Vuitton Company's Strategic Management PoliciesIn this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the strategic management policies that this firm is using to gain a competitive edge over its market rivals.
- Louis Vuitton Handbags: Consumer Behavior ModelThis paper discusses the basic elements and considerations that influence consumers' behavior with a focus on Louis Vuitton handbags.
- Louis Vuitton: Managing Corporate and Business StrategyLouis Vuitton (LV) has benefited from restructuring of LVMH business units and the establishment of an ultra-modern manufacturing facility in France.
- Bulgari Marketing Strategy and Industry AnalysisWorking on Bulgari marketing strategy? 👜 Bulgari (BVLGARI) is an Italian jewelry brand that has expanded into the hospitality industry. 💍 Read the paper to learn more about BVLGARI target market and brand value and other aspects. ✅
- Financial Analysis for Burberry and Louis Vuitton CompaniesThis report presents an in-depth analysis of the financial performance of two leading clothing companies: Burberry and Louis Vuitton Companies.
- LVHM Case Study: European Fourth Directive and IAS 1The Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) is an institution that was set up in August 2003 to regulate the financial institutions in France.
- Louis Vuitton Company’s History and Cultural ConceptsThis paper will discuss the Louis Vuitton fashion brand, and its history and consider cultural and intercultural, and individual and collective concepts.
🏆 Best LVMH Essay Titles
- Premium Company Profile: LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- Consumer Behaviour and Brand Analysis for LVMH
- Background Louis Vuitton Company – Multinational Corporation and Conglomerate
- Chinese Consumer Behaviour Towards Louis Vuitton
- Consumer Decision Process Towards Louis Vuitton Brand
- External Factors That Would Make an Individual Buy Louis Vuitton
- Leather Goods Are the Core of Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton Financial Analysis: Luxury Market, Competitors, And Financial Statement Evaluation
- Louis Vuitton and Gucci: Marketing Mix
- Louis Vuitton – Successful in the Luxury Market Since 1987
- Louis Vuitton Brand Audit and Business Analysis
- Chain Value and Expansion Strategy of Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton’s Business Model in the Japanese Luxury Market
- Louis Vuitton Success: The Past, the Present, the Future
- Louis Vuitton SWOT Analysis and Vertical Integration
- Luxurious Goods: Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey and Its Marketing Strategy
- LVMH Company – An Operational and Functional Model
- LVMH’s Business Strategy and Innovation
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Brand Strategies That Made LVMH Luxury Powerhouse
- Corporate Structure LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- LVMH’s Business Plan and Tightly Control the Brands
- Three Problems Overhanging Luxury Giant LVMH
- LVMH and Supply Chain Issues in Luxury Retail
- Louis Vuitton and Counterfeiting Problem
- Louis Vuitton Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
- Innovations and the Louis Vuitton Company
- Global Marketing of Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton Company Background
- Louis Vuitton Supply Chain and Retail Management
- Louis Vuitton Customer Relationship Management
- Louis Vuitton Ethical Marketing and Practises
- Louis Vuitton Entry Into Argentina
- Marketing and Strategy: Louis Vuitton Company
- Marketing Plan and Analysis of Entering in UK Market for Louis Vuitton’s Products
- The Ethical Issues With the Louis Vuitton Company and Its Leadership
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Its Future
- Visual Core Concepts: Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection
- Louis Vuitton The Monogram Miroir Collection Analysis
- Louis Vuitton Chain Value Analysis
❓ Louis Vuitton Research Questions
- What Strategy Does Louis Vuitton Use?
- How Ethical Is Louis Vuitton?
- Does Louis Vuitton Use Child Labor?
- Why Is Louis Vuitton Always Sold Out?
- Is Louis Vuitton Good Quality?
- What Is So Special About Louis Vuitton?
- How Many Countries Have Louis Vuitton Products?
- What Countries Is Louis Vuitton In?
- What Marketing Strategy Does Louis Vuitton Use?
- What Type of Market Is Louis Vuitton?
- How Does Louis Vuitton Segment the Market?
- What Is the Ideal Marketing Mix for Louis Vuitton?
- What Makes Louis Vuitton Successful?
- How Does Louis Vuitton Promote Their Products?
- How Does Louis Vuitton Attract Customers?
- What Marketing Strategy DoesLouis Vuitton Use?
- How Does Louis Vuitton Market Its Products?
- What Is Innovation for Louis Vuitton?
- Is Louis Vuitton Environmentally Friendly?
- How Is Louis Vuitton Socially Responsible?