|Company overview||A national airline of the UK and a part of the International Airlines Group, the world’s 3rd largest airline group.|
|Best known for||The quality of service, comfort, and helpful staff|
|Origins||Was established in 1974 by the merger of two regional British airlines: Cambrian Airways and Northeast Airlines.|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Key people||Sean Doyle (CEO & Chairman), Stephen William Lawrence Gunning (CFO & director)|
|Revenue||Over £13 billion|
|Number of employees||Almost 30 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||The airline had only one fatal accident – a midair collision with another aircraft near Zagreb on 10 September 1976.|
|It is interesting that||British Airways is planning to design waste plants that will turn household waste into jet fuel.|
📝 British Airways Research Papers Examples
- Strategic Thinking, Leadership, InnovationsThis paper takes a holistic look at strategic thinking and leadership and its relations with innovation and change.
- British Airways Company's Operating EnvironmentThis paper is a research report analyzing British Airways (BA). Several aspects of the company’s performance and external environment are analyzed.
- British Airways' Logistics and Operations ManagementThis essay provides a critical analysis of how British Airways has used technology in different areas of its operation towards achieving its goals.
- British Airways: Idea ManagementThis paper highlights recommendations about available systems that BA could use to capture new ideas, record associated merits, and evaluate their appropriateness to the operations of the airline.
- British Airways CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) AnalysisBritish Airways CSR includes many interesting aspects. ✈️ This paper is a discussion of the British Airways corporate social responsibility models. 🌏 Read the article to learn about British Airways CSR ethics & more.
- British Airways – Strategic ManagementBritish Airways is the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Supported by about 45,000 employees, it is also one of the leading airlines in Europe and a member of the One World Alliance.
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership in OrganizationsStrategic thinking and leadership have been one of the most fundamental tools that direct and propel the vision of most contemporary organizations.
- Competitive Marketing Strategies. Manager's GuideMarketing programs must be carefully planned and based not merely on knowledge of internal corporate affairs, but also knowledge of external environments.
- British Airways: Company OverviewBritish Airways is one of the largest airlines companies in Europe and around the world. It was formed in 1974 and it is the flag carrier company for the United Kingdom.
- British Airways StrategiesBritish Airways is an international and UK’s largest airline that currently operates to over 300 destinations in different countries across the world at different schedules.
- Capital Structure Analysis: British Airways Case StudyCapital structure determines, to a great extent, the market position of a certain company, as well as its attractiveness to partners and investors.
- British Airways: Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate Social Responsibility enables British Airways to reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary wastes, enhance efficiency, and reduce energy consumption.
- British Airways Plc.'s Fundamental AnalysisThe paper provides an analysis of macro-factors affecting the airline industry and British Airways and an analysis of the company's competitive position in the industry.
- Organizations That Have Successfully Implemented Large-Scale Change InitiativesThe paper describes and analyzes three companies/organizations's large scale change initiatives includes Netflix, Coca-Cola and British Airways.
🏆 Best British Airways Essay Titles
- Overview of Problems Facing British Airways
- British Airways and Iceland Air’s E-Commerce Ventures
- Tourism and Hospitality Operations of British Airways Management
- British Airways: Maximizing the Workforce Through Human Resources
- Analyzing the Macro Environment of British Airways` Electronic Commerce
- Organization Structure and Culture, How It Implement in British Airways
- British Airways Internal And External Environment Analysis
- British Airways Change Management Programme Issues
- British Airways Internal and External Environment Analysis
- The British Airways Strikes Effects on Employee Motivation
- Privatization and Efficiency: Industry Effects of the Sale of British Airways
- Analyzing the Current Marketing Strategies of British Airways
- Management Structure and Philosophy of British Airways
- Analyzing Business and Financial Performance of British Airways Over Three Year’s Period
- British Airways and International Airline Group
- Leadership Styles Within British Airways
- Characteristics of British Airways Internet Strategy
- Professional Advertising Agency and British Airways’ Promotional Campaign
- Delivering Value Improving Operations Management at British Airways
- British Airways Talent Management Overview
- International Business Environment of British Airways
- Operating Cost and Performance Measurement in British Airways Management
- British Airways: The Impact of Deregulation in the European Union
- British Airways: Analyzing Financial and Non Financial Indicators
- The Performance Appraisal System In British Airways Commerce
- Management Structure and Philosophy of British Airways Management
- British Airways and Their Financial Loss 2009
- Explaining the Change Management at British Airways
- Analyzing British Airways Company Balanced Scorecard
- Characteristics of Marketing Strategies for British Airways
- Organizations and Self Interest in British Airways
- British Airways as the Largest Airline in the UK
- Analyzing Management Structure and Philosophy of British Airways
- Strategic Governance and Ethics of British Airways
- Corporate Bullying in British Airways
- Maximizing the Workforce Through Human Resources in British Airways
- British Airways: Employer and Employee Relations Overview
- Environmental Forces Affecting British Airways
- Internal and External Factors Influencing British Airways
- Company Analysis and Market Review for British Airways
❓ British Airways Research Questions
- What Changes Did Occur Within British Airways During the 1980s?
- What Is British Airways Vision and Mission?
- How Does Careful Media Selection Contribute to a Successful Campaign for British Airways?
- What Is British Airways Information System?
- How Does British Airways Cut Expenditures?
- What Are the Social Implications of British Airways’ Business Ethics?
- What Is British Airways Corporate Strategy?
- How Effective Is British Airways’ Financial Performance?
- What Are Employment Relations Within British Airways?
- What Is British Airways Marketing Strategy?
- What Is British Airways Leadership Style?
- What Is the Selection and Recruitment Process in British Airways?
- What Is Business Strategy for British Airways?
- What Is British Airways Organisational Structure?
- What Is British Airways’ Current Position in the Industry?
- What Are British Airways Employer and Employee Relations?
- What Is the Impact of Deregulation in the European Union of British Airways?
- What Are Performance Key Factors for British Airways and Ryanair?
- What Is the Organisational Power of British Airways?
- How Does British Airways Affect Local Communities?