|Company overview||An American company specializing in e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and AI; one of the 5 Tech Giants.|
|Best known for||Amazon.com (the world’s largest online retailer)|
|Other products & services||Alexa (virtual assistant), Amazon Drive (cloud storage), Amazon Music (streaming platform), Fire TV (digital media players), etc.|
|Origins||Founded in 1994 in Washington, US, by Jeff Bezos; it originally started as an online book marketplace.|
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, US|
|Key people||Andy Jassy (president, CEO), Jeff Bezos (Executive Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $400 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 1300 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In the 2021, Amazon was accused of getting the data about top-selling products to bolster its own brands and then favoring those products in search results.|
|It is interesting that||The company’s original name was Cadabra (as in “abracadabra”); however, later they decided that the magic reference was too obscure and changed the name.|
📝 Amazon Research Papers Examples
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce IndustryThe increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- E-Commerce Technologies in the La Donna BoutiqueThis paper discusses electronic commerce as a favorable technology that can be incorporated into the La Donna boutique-shopping platform.
- Amazon.com’s Performance in E-BusinessAmazon.com Inc. is a significant Fortune 500 company that enjoys the distinction of being one of the largest companies dealing in the sale of commodities over the internet.
- Amazon Company's E-Business StrategyAmazon is a global online retail giant. Established in 1994, the company has grown over the years into a multinational corporation with an active presence in the US.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan DevelopmentAmazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Amazon Company's Marketing PlanAmazon.com, Inc. is a leader in the market of e-commerce with a primary aim of reducing costs for vendors and sellers, providing clients with a large variety of products and services.
- Real-Time Bidding System in BusinessInformation technology arose with diverse strategies to negotiate sales and supply products across the globe.
- Amazon's Information System & Competitive StrategyThis paper analytically argues how organizations utilize the strategic use of information systems and information technology to attain a competitive advantage.
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AmazonThis paper explores how the internet and social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are useful for companies to market their products and services.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business ManagementThe analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- Amazon Online Shopping and Market OpportunityAmazon has set up the "dash button" as a business innovation that allows customers to have access to the "buy-it-now" button that is popular in an e-commerce site.
- Amazon Company as a Successful Management ExampleAmazon Inc. has achieved the success due to its ability to differentiate its products on different websites. This strategy has increased the number of customers
- Amazon.com Strategies CaseWhen Amazon.com was established as the global online bookstore, there were no competitors within the industry in relation to online sales.
- Digital Marketing Strategy of AmazonIn this paper, the digital marketing strategies implemented by Amazon will be analyzed. Amazon is an American company that works in the e-commerce and digital streaming field.
- Amazon in IndiaThe governments where Amazon operates have the role of legislating strong cybercrime laws and effectively implementing them to protect the online business platform of this multinational company.
- Supply Chain Management as a Business ControversyEfficient supply chain management promotes positive alterations in companies’ functioning by suggesting methods to build a competitive infrastructure and attain sustainability.
- Strategies for Managing Workplace Cultural Diversity in International OrganizationsCultural diversity in the workplace can be associated with both positive and negative outcomes depending on the management strategy.
- Amazon Company: Management of Human CapitalThis essay critically analyzed the management of human capital in Amazon in view of management models. The analysis illustrates that Amazon is an exploitative employer.
- Amazon Company: Individual Business CaseThe Amazon will need to come up with a strategy that will give it an edge over its rivals. The focus will be to determine the strategies that this firm can use in the market.
- The Use of Information Resources by Amazon CompanyThe purpose of this paper is to provide background information about Amazon, discuss the organization’s strategic framework and use of information resources.
- Amazon and Yahoo Companies: Strategic PlanningSince its inception, Amazon and Yahoo have had to compete in their respective market niches, instituting various strategic plans to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Success Strategies in E-CommerceAmazon is currently considered as the most successful e-commerce company that has ever existed. This paper analyses the secrets behind the strategies to its success.
- The Role of SWOT Analysis in MarketingThe method of the SWOT analysis was designed to assess the ways how a company evolves, what kind of positive and harmful factors influence its operation process.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Strategic Management ElementsAmazon started as an online bookstore. However, it has grown to become a provider of technology products and services.
- Amazon.com's E-Business and Strategy in the InternetE-Business facilitates the virtual supply chain, and as companies manage these virtual networks, it becomes absolutely important to integrate these networks.
- Importance of Business Strategy in E-BusinessThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the importance of business strategy in the electronic business, its inception, and its contribution.
- E-Business Support and StrategyWith every business organization striving to make use of e-business services, there is need for them to develop viable e-business strategies.
- Internet Business and Electronic CommerceThe internet is dominated by online retail outlets. The retail industry is characterized by extensive use of the internet to transact their trades.
- Amazon Kindle Technology as an Innovative E-Business PlatformThe paper discusses briefly the Amazon Kindle technology history and offers an insight into how the technology has been fancied by book readers and publishing firms.
- Business Environment Appraisal: Commercial IntegrityIt is pertinent that a careful and thorough analysis of the environment is carried out to understand the factors that affect a business's success and failure in its current setup.
💡 Essay Ideas on Amazon
- Human Resource Management at AmazonThe HR policies of Amazon are reflected in its systems intended to improve cooperation between managers and employees.
- Amazon HR Practices and ProcessesEthics is an integral aspect of HRM Amazon management should take into account ethical concerns related to workplace health and safety.
- Amazon’s Success Models and FactorsThe company adopts a customer-centric model, which involves asking clients what they desire, and strategising how the customer's requirements will be delivered
- Blue Apron and Amazon: Why Strategy Matters?The case of Blue Apron and Amazon is an illustration of how a business can lose its cost leadership due to new entrants with a strong infrastructure basis.
- Amazon: Financial AnalysisAmazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- Best HRM Practices: Apple and AmazonThis paper discusses HRM practices at Apple and Amazon in terms of five functional areas and shows that they provide both positive and negative examples for other businesses.
- Assessment of Amazon.co.uk: Main pointsThis report provides information about the extent to which the home page on the UK version of Amazon.co.uk1 complies with W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Amazon Company AnalysisAmazon.com offers customers a variety of products for every taste and financial expectations. Anyone can go to the site and select a product, pay for it, and wait for delivery.
- Amazon Inc.: Company AnalysisAmazon does not store the different merchandise sold on the site. Therefore, the company does not need any storage space, unlike the traditional firms.
- HR Strategic Business Partnership: AmazonThe transition to HR strategic partnership is essential for organizational growth and efficient management of human resources.
- Amazon Web Services: AnalysisThe transfer to the realm of the digital market has led to significant changes in how most companies function in the modern economic environment.
- Controlling Management at AmazonHuman capital is what makes Amazon the successful, disruptive innovator, which is why it is especially compelling to analyze its controlling management and its functions.
- Amazon and eBay Firms' Customer Perceived ValueThe paper discusses the customer perceived value of Amazon and eBay, and further explains a new proposed value for the markets.
- Amazon: Recruiting and Staffing StrategyThis paper demonstrates that Amazon aims to provide the highest level of service quality to its customers through the legislation's support and effective recruitment system.
- Amazon Company: Internal & External AnalysisThis paper discusses the Amazon industry, the discussion includes the internal organizational audit, external stakeholder analysis, and strategic plan of the company.
- Industry Innovation Report: AmazonThe trends of Amazon which helped it become a worldwide online retailer include the focus on customer experiences, advanced logistics and testing new ways of shopping.
- Amazon Strategic Audit ReportAmazon's strategic audit shows advantages over its rivals, from a sustainable business environment, government support, and good employees relations.
- Stages of Amazon.com EvolutionThe essay is a critical examination of Amazon.com and how it has evolved over time. Issues tackled in the essay whether the company is deviating from its core competency.
- Current State of Information Technology at Amazon.comAt amazon.com Inc, the state of information system reveals that the company has gained a competitive advantage as the largest online retailer by simply using the e-commerce model.
- Case Study Amazon.com AnalysisThis paper will explore the milestones that the Amazon company may explore to attract outsider funding, growth stages, financing stages, valuation, and performance after the 1998 IPO.
- Amazon Annual Report 2009-2010Amazon.com is an online retail company that is based in the United States. It is a multinational company and the world’s largest online retailer.
- The Information System of AmazonThe paper argues creating an e-commerce site Amazon is based on a functional information system that should be examined because it defines the business's economic prosperity.
- Responsiveness Versus Efficiency in Supply Chain Management in AmazonThe paper aims to analyze if fast track shipment is responsible for customer experience or efficient for the costs in Amazon.
- Walmart and Amazon Companies' Financial AnalysisWalmart's debt ratio reflects how the company spends its proportions on servicing assets compared to Amazon, which finances its growth via high-risk debt.
- Amazon Case StudyIn this paper, Amazon’s performance management strategy is evaluated from an HR Consultant’s point of view with the implementation of the TCUA framework.
- Amazon Inc. – Fundamental Areas of EffectivenessThe paper aims to present Amazon Inc.'s fundamental areas of effectiveness, including leadership, planning, organizing, staffing, and control.
🏆 Best Amazon Essay Titles
- The Web Analytics and Amazon Marketing Essay
- The Technology Behind Amazon’s Success
- Operation and Supply Chain Strategy in Amazon
- Business Model and Competitive Environment of Amazon Inc
- The Customer Relationship Management Strategy of Amazon
- Amazon and Corporate Innovation Issues
- International Supply Systems of Amazon
- Operating Expenses of Amazon
- Amazon Web Services for the Ericsson Company
AWS has a self-service setting available all the time hence it becomes important to some of the most powerful communication corporations like Ericsson.
- Advantage and Disadvantage That Amazon Have Considered in Business
- The Strategy for Growth by Amazon
- The Important Forces and Its Effects on the Operations of Amazon
- The Factors That Influence Customers in Their Buying Behavior to Use and Benefit From an Online-Shopping Company Like Amazon
- Strategy Formation and Strategic Change: Amazon
- The Amazon Has Experienced A Process Of Urbanization
- Amazon Digital Marketing Activities and Global Market
- Amazon Business Combinations and Financial Results
- The Key Strategy Implementation Efforts at Amazon Inc
- Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region
- Amazon and Its Impact on the Business Industry
- The Changing Competitive Structure of the Book Industry and the Impact on Amazon Inc
- Amazon Aids Customers Purchase Decisions in a Variety
- The Important Forces and Its Effects on the Operations of Amazon Inc
- The Competitive Advantage of Amazon Represented by Technology
- Social Factors Affecting The Business Of Amazon Inc
- The History, Advantages and Influence of Amazon on the Global Market
- The Strategy For Growth By Amazon Inc
- Strategic Choice and Evaluation for Amazon Inc
- Amazon Accounting Information System Overview
- The Problem With Amazon’s Company Culture Essay
- Amazon Inc and Their Use of Six Sigma
- The Three Marketing Measures That Amazon Focused on to Get Them Where They Are Today
- The Balance Sheet and Income Statement of Amazon Inc
- Social-Cultural Changes and Their Impacts on Consumers’ Needs on Amazon
- Analyzing Amazon: History, Planning and Main Questions
- Agency Model and Wholesale Pricing: Apple Versus Amazon in the E-book Market
- Amazon and the Concepts of Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling
- Values, Mission and History of Amazon Inc
- Strategic Analysis: SWOT and Five Forces of Amazon Inc
- Recruitment Plan And Staffing Plan At Amazon Case Study
- Amazon Affiliate Program Review
❓ Amazon Research Questions
- How Will Amazon and Same-Day Delivery Effect Retail Commercial Real Estate?
- What Are the Chief Elements of Amazon’s Overall Competitive Strategy?
- Will Amazon Dominate in Internet Retailing?
- How Amazon Security Flaws Led to the Epic Hacking of Mat Honan?
- How Does Amazon Use Their Digital Channels to Achieve Success?
- How Does Amazon Address Data Information And Knowledge?
- What Is Amazon’s Diversification Strategy?How Has Amazon Used Technology in Business?
- How Does Jeff Bezos Manage at Amazon?
- What Is Amazon’s European Distribution Strategy?
- How Has Technology Supported Amazon?
- How Have Innovation and Culture Impacted the Company Amazon Both in a Negative and Favorable Way?
- How Does Amazon Retail Site Differ From Its Competitors?
- How Does Amazon Use E-Business and E-Commerce for B2B and B2C?
- Why Has Amazon Succeeded Online When So Many Other Companies Have Failed?
- Was Amazon the First Mover in Online Book Sales?
- How Can Amazon Use Positioning to Create a Strong Brand Identity in the Next 5 Years?
- Is the Internet Driving Competition or Market Monopolization of Amazon?
- How Did Amazon Cornere Culture and Undermin Democracy?
- Why Did Amazon Suceed and Borders Failed?