|Company overview||An American company specializing in e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and AI; one of the 5 Tech Giants.|
|Best known for||Amazon.com (the world’s largest online retailer)|
|Other products & services||Alexa (virtual assistant), Amazon Drive (cloud storage), Amazon Music (streaming platform), Fire TV (digital media players), etc.|
|Origins||Founded in 1994 in Washington, US, by Jeff Bezos; it originally started as an online book marketplace.|
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, US|
|Key people||Andy Jassy (president, CEO), Jeff Bezos (Executive Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $400 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 1300 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In the 2021, Amazon was accused of getting the data about top-selling products to bolster its own brands and then favoring those products in search results.|
|It is interesting that||The company’s original name was Cadabra (as in “abracadabra”); however, later they decided that the magic reference was too obscure and changed the name.|
📝 Amazon Research Papers Examples
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce IndustryThe increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- E-Commerce Technologies in the La Donna BoutiqueThis paper discusses electronic commerce as a favorable technology that can be incorporated into the La Donna boutique-shopping platform.
- Amazon.com’s Performance in E-BusinessAmazon.com Inc. is a significant Fortune 500 company that enjoys the distinction of being one of the largest companies dealing in the sale of commodities over the internet.
- Amazon Company's E-Business StrategyAmazon is a global online retail giant. Established in 1994, the company has grown over the years into a multinational corporation with an active presence in the US.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan DevelopmentAmazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Amazon Company's Marketing PlanAmazon.com, Inc. is a leader in the market of e-commerce with a primary aim of reducing costs for vendors and sellers, providing clients with a large variety of products and services.
- Amazon's Information System & Competitive StrategyThis paper analytically argues how organizations utilize the strategic use of information systems and information technology to attain a competitive advantage.
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AmazonThis paper explores how the internet and social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are useful for companies to market their products and services.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business ManagementThe analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- Amazon Online Shopping and Market OpportunityAmazon has set up the "dash button" as a business innovation that allows customers to have access to the "buy-it-now" button that is popular in an e-commerce site.
- Amazon Company as a Successful Management ExampleAmazon Inc. has achieved the success due to its ability to differentiate its products on different websites. This strategy has increased the number of customers
- Amazon.com Strategies CaseWhen Amazon.com was established as the global online bookstore, there were no competitors within the industry in relation to online sales.
- Digital Marketing Strategy of AmazonIn this paper, the digital marketing strategies implemented by Amazon will be analyzed. Amazon is an American company that works in the e-commerce and digital streaming field.
- Amazon in IndiaThe governments where Amazon operates have the role of legislating strong cybercrime laws and effectively implementing them to protect the online business platform of this multinational company.
- Supply Chain Management as a Business ControversyEfficient supply chain management promotes positive alterations in companies’ functioning by suggesting methods to build a competitive infrastructure and attain sustainability.
- Strategies for Managing Workplace Cultural Diversity in International OrganizationsCultural diversity in the workplace can be associated with both positive and negative outcomes depending on the management strategy.
- Amazon Company: Management of Human CapitalThis essay critically analyzed the management of human capital in Amazon in view of management models. The analysis illustrates that Amazon is an exploitative employer.
- Amazon Company: Individual Business CaseThe Amazon will need to come up with a strategy that will give it an edge over its rivals. The focus will be to determine the strategies that this firm can use in the market.
- The Use of Information Resources by Amazon CompanyThe purpose of this paper is to provide background information about Amazon, discuss the organization’s strategic framework and use of information resources.
- Amazon and Yahoo Companies: Strategic PlanningSince its inception, Amazon and Yahoo have had to compete in their respective market niches, instituting various strategic plans to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Success Strategies in E-CommerceAmazon is currently considered as the most successful e-commerce company that has ever existed. This paper analyses the secrets behind the strategies to its success.
- The Role of SWOT Analysis in MarketingThe method of the SWOT analysis was designed to assess the ways how a company evolves, what kind of positive and harmful factors influence its operation process.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Strategic Management ElementsAmazon started as an online bookstore. However, it has grown to become a provider of technology products and services.
- Amazon.com's E-Business and Strategy in the InternetE-Business facilitates the virtual supply chain, and as companies manage these virtual networks, it becomes absolutely important to integrate these networks.
- Importance of Business Strategy in E-BusinessThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the importance of business strategy in the electronic business, its inception, and its contribution.
- E-Business Support and StrategyWith every business organization striving to make use of e-business services, there is need for them to develop viable e-business strategies.
💡 Essay Ideas on Amazon
- Internet Business and Electronic CommerceThe internet is dominated by online retail outlets. The retail industry is characterized by extensive use of the internet to transact their trades.
- Amazon Kindle Technology as an Innovative E-Business PlatformThe paper discusses briefly the Amazon Kindle technology history and offers an insight into how the technology has been fancied by book readers and publishing firms.
- Business Environment Appraisal: Commercial IntegrityIt is pertinent that a careful and thorough analysis of the environment is carried out to understand the factors that affect a business's success and failure in its current setup.
- Human Resource Management at AmazonThe HR policies of Amazon are reflected in its systems intended to improve cooperation between managers and employees.
- Amazon HR Practices and ProcessesEthics is an integral aspect of HRM Amazon management should take into account ethical concerns related to workplace health and safety.
- Amazon’s Success Models and FactorsThe company adopts a customer-centric model, which involves asking clients what they desire, and strategising how the customer's requirements will be delivered
- Blue Apron and Amazon: Why Strategy Matters?The case of Blue Apron and Amazon is an illustration of how a business can lose its cost leadership due to new entrants with a strong infrastructure basis.
- Amazon: Financial AnalysisAmazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- Best HRM Practices: Apple and AmazonThis paper discusses HRM practices at Apple and Amazon in terms of five functional areas and shows that they provide both positive and negative examples for other businesses.
- Assessment of Amazon.co.uk: Main pointsThis report provides information about the extent to which the home page on the UK version of Amazon.co.uk1 complies with W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Aldi: A Case StudyThe German company is also rather successful in terms of its time-based management owing to the fact that it requires its employees to remain as flexible as possible at all times.
- How Management Information System (MIS) Saved Souq Company?This paper seeks to discuss how Souq an e-commerce business used MIS as a useful tool to gain competitiveness and increase its market share by customer information acquisition.
- Amazon Company AnalysisAmazon.com offers customers a variety of products for every taste and financial expectations. Anyone can go to the site and select a product, pay for it, and wait for delivery.
- Amazon Inc.: Company AnalysisAmazon does not store the different merchandise sold on the site. Therefore, the company does not need any storage space, unlike the traditional firms.
- HR Strategic Business Partnership: AmazonThe transition to HR strategic partnership is essential for organizational growth and efficient management of human resources.
- Amazon Web Services: AnalysisThe transfer to the realm of the digital market has led to significant changes in how most companies function in the modern economic environment.
- Controlling Management at AmazonHuman capital is what makes Amazon the successful, disruptive innovator, which is why it is especially compelling to analyze its controlling management and its functions.
- Amazon and eBay Firms' Customer Perceived ValueThe paper discusses the customer perceived value of Amazon and eBay, and further explains a new proposed value for the markets.
- Amazon: Recruiting and Staffing StrategyThis paper demonstrates that Amazon aims to provide the highest level of service quality to its customers through the legislation's support and effective recruitment system.
- Amazon Company: Internal & External AnalysisThis paper discusses the Amazon industry, the discussion includes the internal organizational audit, external stakeholder analysis, and strategic plan of the company.
- Industry Innovation Report: AmazonThe trends of Amazon which helped it become a worldwide online retailer include the focus on customer experiences, advanced logistics and testing new ways of shopping.
- Amazon Strategic Audit ReportAmazon's strategic audit shows advantages over its rivals, from a sustainable business environment, government support, and good employees relations.
- Effects of Technology on Human Resource ManagementTechnology has advanced the human resource management function by making it more mobile and adaptive to emerging trends.
- Stages of Amazon.com EvolutionThe essay is a critical examination of Amazon.com and how it has evolved over time. Issues tackled in the essay whether the company is deviating from its core competency.
- Current State of Information Technology at Amazon.comAt amazon.com Inc, the state of information system reveals that the company has gained a competitive advantage as the largest online retailer by simply using the e-commerce model.
- Case Study Amazon.com AnalysisThis paper will explore the milestones that the Amazon company may explore to attract outsider funding, growth stages, financing stages, valuation, and performance after the 1998 IPO.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Amazon
- Amazon Annual Report 2009-2010Amazon.com is an online retail company that is based in the United States. It is a multinational company and the world’s largest online retailer.
- The Information System of AmazonThe paper argues creating an e-commerce site Amazon is based on a functional information system that should be examined because it defines the business's economic prosperity.
- Responsiveness Versus Efficiency in Supply Chain Management in AmazonThe paper aims to analyze if fast track shipment is responsible for customer experience or efficient for the costs in Amazon.
- Walmart and Amazon Companies' Financial AnalysisWalmart's debt ratio reflects how the company spends its proportions on servicing assets compared to Amazon, which finances its growth via high-risk debt.
- Amazon Case StudyIn this paper, Amazon’s performance management strategy is evaluated from an HR Consultant’s point of view with the implementation of the TCUA framework.
- Amazon Inc. – Fundamental Areas of EffectivenessThe paper aims to present Amazon Inc.'s fundamental areas of effectiveness, including leadership, planning, organizing, staffing, and control.
- Apple, Nike, Walmart, and Amazon: International Management IssuesThis paper will analyze the management styles and methods used by the leaders of Apple, Nike, Walmart, and Amazon companies.
- Amazon's Recruiting and Staffing Strategy: Case StudyThis paper focuses on creating a recruiting and staffing strategy for Amazon’s warehouse supervisor job opening.
- Management and Shop Floor Practices at AmazonAmazon is the most prominent American e-commerce company which is known by people all over the world. The business was originally famous for selling books.
- Amazon.com Firm's Supply Chain ManagementAmazon's integrative approach and continuous adherence to advance strategies within the supply chain have enabled its leading position among its competitors.
- Amazon Company: Organizational StrategyThe primary purpose of the following paper is to evaluate the existing organizational strategy peculiarities of Amazon Company and its Mechanical Turk subdivision.
- Amazon's Customer Service Manager Recruiting and Selection PlanThe case study concerns Amazon's workforce expansion plans, explaining its need to hire thousands of more workers to cope with its growing operations.
- Increasing Managerial Effectiveness at AmazonThe paper argues it is essential to implement managerial strategies to ensure practical teamwork, which will further contribute to increased organizational performance.
- Amazon's Organizational Performance & Systems ThinkingThe study evaluates the role systems thinking plays in organizational performance based on the analysis of Amazon’s organization’s work process.
- Amazon's Five Management FunctionsIn this paper, the Amazon case will be examined, and the use of five management functions will be thoroughly explained.
- Amazon Inc.'s Transaction Processes and Risk ManagementThe Amazon company uses the collected or researched information to determine the contributing factors influencing consumer purchasing power.
- Jeffrey Preston Bezos' Leadership at AmazonJeffrey Preston Bezos, an American proprietor, internet entrepreneur, and industrialist, is the founder and CEO of Amazon.
- Amazon’s Internal and External Environmental AnalysisThe purpose of this report is to provide recommendations on the course of action for Amazon’s leadership based on the analysis of Amazon’s internal and external environments.
- Innovative Management at Amazon: Competitive AdvantageDespite being the world’s largest and most successful online retailer in the market, Amazon.com is currently experiencing several problems.
- Disruptive Technologies and AmazonThe report examines the various drivers of economic change, the emergence of millennials and digital technologies, the legal and political frameworks and offers recommendations.
- Marketing Metrics for Amazon.comThe presented metric allows Amazon to measure customer satisfaction in exact numbers, correctly evaluating the retailer's reputation on the market
- Amazon Company's Five Functions of ManagementUpon taking responsibility as a manager in the Amazon warehouse, the five functions are essential in allowing the organization's growth and better control of activities.
- Amazon Inc.'s Performance and Development FrameworkAmazon Inc. is among the most reputable technology-driven companies. This paper provides a comprehensive analysis of Amazon Inc.'s performance and development framework.
- The Amazon Appraisal: Methodology and Amazon’s ApproachesThis paper discusses the methodology of Amazon appraisal, Amazon’s approach to materials management, and the role of new technologies in Amazon’s supply chain.
- Human Resources Management at AmazonThe present document aims to propose a short-to-mid-term solution to the issue of the ineffective human resource management process at Amazon.
- Amazon’s Effectiveness & Supply Chain ManagementThis paper will demonstrate the best practices and effects of Supply Chain Management by examining Amazon, a company renowned for its excellent supply chains.
✍️ Amazon Essay Topics for College
- Amazon Company's Ethical Problems and ChallengesThis paper provides a report of the ethical problems and challenges that employees have been undergoing while working at Amazon, all in the name of quality customer service.
- Amazon Local Company's Failure and Its CausesAmazon Local was a deal-of-the-day business by Amazon that was founded in 2011. The concept was not new in that other companies had already been successful at it.
- Report on an Amazon’s Future e-Business, Digital StrategyThe paper summarize Amazon’s marketing strategy, the issues that arise as a result of it, and the potential ways of addressing.
- Analysis of Amazon's Corporate Social Responsibility of SustainabilityAmazon Corporation has been experiencing controversy over its activities. Amazon has been growing at rates that no other organization is presently facing.
- Shareholders’ Analysis of Amazon.com Inc.Following the incorporation of Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994, the company has been dedicated to improving its public image.
- Amazon Company's Resources and CompetenciesThe external analysis incorporates the Five Forces developed by Porter as well as the Political, Environmental, Socio-cultural, Technological, Economic, Legal framework.
- The Amazon Company's Strategic Case AnalysisThe strategic case analysis of Amazon provides clear and detailed recommendations on organizational strategy, change management, ethics and process improvement.
- Effects of Strategy of Useful Approaches to Promotions: Case of AmazonAmazon is one of the most successful online trading companies in the world which succeeded as a result of using different strategies such as useful approaches to promotions.
- Amazon Inc.'s Societal and Social MarketingAmazon Inc. is an American-based multinational company that primarily deals in the wholesale and retail business.
- Cultural Competency Plan at AmazonThe paper discusses the cultural competency of the company Amazon. They have made significant progress from internet commerce to the building of technical infrastructure.
- Amazon’s Business Strategy and Corporate StructureThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the business and corporate strategies of Amazon and discuss the company's business model, corporate structure, and management systems.
- Amazon.com: Transportation and Warehousing StrategyAmazon’s focus is to reduce its use of third-party logistics providers as it gains more control over how it moves cargo through its own distribution networks.
- Being an Amazon Employee: Organizational AnalysisThere are numerous organizational analysis theories, and four diagrams among them explain a range of critical social concerns.
- Aspects of Amazon’s StrategiesAmazon’s strategies have ensured the company’s growth over time from a small online book retailer in 1994 to the biggest online retailer of all types of goods today.
- Aspects of Amazon INC. StrategyThe paper discusses that Amazon’s sustainable growth and profitability can be attributed to its cost-leadership and differentiation focus.
- Risk Management Strategy for AmazonAmazon is the largest online marketplace in the world, known for its disruption of the retail industry through technology.
- Amazon Company's Global Marketing Strategy AnalysisAmazon is a leading global retailer, and it derives its strengths primarily from its global marketing strategy.
- Amazon: The Strategic FactorsThis paper will discuss the strategic factors such as globalization, technology, industrial organization and resource-based models, vision and mission that have impacted Amazon.
- Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies in Amazon CorporationIn this paper, the case of Amazon will guide the discussion of the difference and nature of business-level and corporate-level strategies.
- Amazon Company’s External and Internal EnvironmentsThis essay is going to analyze the Amazon e-commerce company's external and internal factors influencing the operation.
- The Amazon Company: He History and AnalysisAmazon is the largest company in online commerce, with a multi-level sales strategy and annual revenue of more than $300 billion.
- Chemical Hazards: Amazon FacilityAmazon is one of the most successful modern Internet companies but few people thought that under the guise of glorious success, there are colossal human resources.
- Amazon's, eBay's, and Apple's Employee Benefits ProgramThe paper focuses on three publicly traded companies, Amazon, eBay, and Apple. Benefits assist in recruiting and retaining top talent by supporting an employee’s financial future.
- Target Hires Key Executive Away From AmazonArthur Valdez, who spent more than 16 years working for Amazon, has been recently hired by Target, an ambitious retailer seeking to improve its current logistics.
- Amazon Company's Modern Development of Warehouse ComplexesThis article discusses the modern development of warehouse complexes using the example of Amazon, which has been actively introducing robots since 2014.
- Amazon Firm's Business- and Corporate-Level StrategiesThe essay focuses on the business-level and corporate-level strategies of Amazon. It analyzes how this company gains competitive advantages.
🏆 Best Amazon Essay Titles
- The Web Analytics and Amazon Marketing Essay
- The Technology Behind Amazon’s Success
- Operation and Supply Chain Strategy in Amazon
- Business Model and Competitive Environment of Amazon Inc
- The Customer Relationship Management Strategy of Amazon
- Amazon and Corporate Innovation Issues
- International Supply Systems of Amazon
- Operating Expenses of Amazon
- Amazon Web Services for the Ericsson Company
AWS has a self-service setting available all the time hence it becomes important to some of the most powerful communication corporations like Ericsson.
- Advantage and Disadvantage That Amazon Have Considered in Business
- The Strategy for Growth by Amazon
- The Important Forces and Its Effects on the Operations of Amazon
- The Factors That Influence Customers in Their Buying Behavior to Use and Benefit From an Online-Shopping Company Like Amazon
- Strategy Formation and Strategic Change: Amazon
- The Amazon Has Experienced A Process Of Urbanization
- Amazon Digital Marketing Activities and Global Market
- Amazon Business Combinations and Financial Results
- The Key Strategy Implementation Efforts at Amazon Inc
- Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region
- Amazon and Its Impact on the Business Industry
- The Changing Competitive Structure of the Book Industry and the Impact on Amazon Inc
- Amazon Aids Customers Purchase Decisions in a Variety
- The Important Forces and Its Effects on the Operations of Amazon Inc
- The Competitive Advantage of Amazon Represented by Technology
- Social Factors Affecting The Business Of Amazon Inc
- The History, Advantages and Influence of Amazon on the Global Market
- The Strategy For Growth By Amazon Inc
- Strategic Choice and Evaluation for Amazon Inc
- Amazon Accounting Information System Overview
- The Problem With Amazon’s Company Culture Essay
- Amazon Inc and Their Use of Six Sigma
- The Three Marketing Measures That Amazon Focused on to Get Them Where They Are Today
- The Balance Sheet and Income Statement of Amazon Inc
- Social-Cultural Changes and Their Impacts on Consumers’ Needs on Amazon
- Analyzing Amazon: History, Planning and Main Questions
- Agency Model and Wholesale Pricing: Apple Versus Amazon in the E-book Market
- Amazon and the Concepts of Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling
- Values, Mission and History of Amazon Inc
- Strategic Analysis: SWOT and Five Forces of Amazon Inc
- Recruitment Plan And Staffing Plan At Amazon Case Study
- Amazon Affiliate Program Review
❓ Amazon Research Questions
- How Will Amazon and Same-Day Delivery Effect Retail Commercial Real Estate?
- What Are the Chief Elements of Amazon’s Overall Competitive Strategy?
- Will Amazon Dominate in Internet Retailing?
- How Amazon Security Flaws Led to the Epic Hacking of Mat Honan?
- How Does Amazon Use Their Digital Channels to Achieve Success?
- How Does Amazon Address Data Information And Knowledge?
- What Is Amazon’s Diversification Strategy?How Has Amazon Used Technology in Business?
- How Does Jeff Bezos Manage at Amazon?
- What Is Amazon’s European Distribution Strategy?
- How Has Technology Supported Amazon?
- How Have Innovation and Culture Impacted the Company Amazon Both in a Negative and Favorable Way?
- How Does Amazon Retail Site Differ From Its Competitors?
- How Does Amazon Use E-Business and E-Commerce for B2B and B2C?
- Why Has Amazon Succeeded Online When So Many Other Companies Have Failed?
- Was Amazon the First Mover in Online Book Sales?
- How Can Amazon Use Positioning to Create a Strong Brand Identity in the Next 5 Years?
- Is the Internet Driving Competition or Market Monopolization of Amazon?
- How Did Amazon Cornere Culture and Undermin Democracy?
- Why Did Amazon Suceed and Borders Failed?