|Company overview||An American media service and production company, the world’s largest streaming service with over 200 million subscribers.|
|Best known for||House of Cards, Black Mirror, Squid Game|
|Products & services||Film and television production, film and television distribution.|
|Origins||Established in 1997 in California, US, by Reed Hastings & Marc Randolph.|
|Area served||Worldwide (except North Korea, Mainland China, Syria, & Crimea).|
|Headquarters||Los Gatos, California, US|
|Key people||Reed Hastings (co-CEO, Chairman), Ted Sarandos (co-CEO, CCO)|
|Revenue||Over $25 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 10000|
|Scandals & incidents||The company has been often criticized for producing controversial content. Some of the examples are: depiction of Jesus as a homosexual in The First Temptation of Christ (2019) and the romanticized depiction of suicide in 13 Reasons Why (2017).|
|It is interesting that||Statistics say that more than half Netflix users binge-watch series on a regular basis. Binge-watching implies watching many episodes at once.|
📝 Netflix Research Papers Examples
- Netflix Objectives, Plan, & Mission [Strategic Audit of a Corporation]Analyzing Netflix strategic objectives? 🏹 This paper describes Netflix strategic plan, goals, and other policies. 📜 Discover the best strategic audit of corporation example and figure out Netflix’s mission. 👍
- Netflix Company's Environmental AnalysisNetflix is a provider of on-demand internet media, which is based in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, Canada and Ireland.
- Blockbuster & Netflix Information SystemsLooking for a goof Netflix information systems analysis? 💻 This paper studies how Netflix and Blockbuster use information systems to gain a competitive advantage. 🥈 Learn everything about Blockbuster business here! 👉
- Netflix Company's Strategy in ContextWhat is Netflix external environment? 🤔 Netflix is the leading streaming network in the world, available in over one hundred and ninety countries, which represents its key strength. 🎥 Read this paper to get a good Netflix external & internal environment analysis. 📜
- Netflix Company's AnalysisOver several years of its existence, Netflix has cemented its image as one of the best-recognized and most popular companies providing its customers with an opportunity to view original shows online.
- Netflix Company's FeaturesFounded in 1997, the Netflix Company has grown and is currently well placed in the movie rental industry of America and the rest of the world.
- Netflix Communication Strategy in the UAEAnalyzing Netflix communication strategy? 📺 In this paper, we seek to investigate how Netflix achieves success in the United Arab Emirates. ☀️ Read the text to learn what is Netflix communication strategy in the UAE. ✅
- Business-to-Consumer DVD E-Commerce BusinessIn the B2C model, trade occurs when a client and a certain business are linked through an e-commerce site. The paper provides the case study for proposal DVD E-commerce Business.
- Netflix, Sigapore Net Trade. Success FactorsThe project itself is rather successful; however, the market share could be larger if proper project management strategy was implemented.
- Employee Retention and Development Strategies in Small and Large CompaniesExamples of differences and similarities in employee retention and development strategies implemented in large and small enterprizes.
- Netflix: Business Analysis and Issue IdentificationThe purpose of this article is to assess Netflix's competitive strategy and determine its performance now and in the long term.
- Netflix: Strategy ReportCustomers’ experiences with the new platform and particular sellers will support mid-term evaluations and improve Netflix’s seller selection practices.
- Netflix: Strategy AnalysisBased on the exploration of internal strategic factors, it is recommended for Netflix to consider becoming a multi-sided platform (MSP).
- Developing Your Team on Example of NetflixThis paper describes the ways of creating a team of specialists of diverse professions and controlling team behavior using Netflix as an example.
- Netflix: Analysis of the StrategyNetflix provides customers with access to TV shows, movies, and other entertainment products. Netflix demonstrated successful performance in its business industry.
- Netflix Inc.'s Business Strategy and Strategic AnalysisThe competitive pricing of Netflix services allows the company's subscribers to watch unlimited content for an affordable price.
- Netflix Inc.'s Strategic Audit for 2019-2020This paper analyses the internal and external environment of Netflix Inc. and conducts analysis in different matrices and proposed recommendations for strategic planning.
- Netflix Company's Performance and Strategic AuditNetflix is an example of excellent strategic management. The company's executives recognized the peak of demand for one service and introduced an alternative to retain customers.
- Netflix on the Global MarketMost people who have access to the Internet are familiar with Netflix - the company that provides streaming services on a subscription-based model.
- Netflix Inc.: Financial AnalysisThe report is set out to analyze Netflix's MD&A as well as the financial statements and the accompanying footnotes.
- Netflix Firm's Change Management and Organizational StructureThis paper will examine the change initiatives of Netflix as well as the company’s structure and leadership enabling the innovations.
💡 Essay Ideas on Netflix
- Analysis and Prediction of Netflix CompanyThe paper explores a hypothetical complex change process Netflix may undergo in the near future and the leadership and organizational change management aspects.
- Netflix Company's Digital Business: Pros and ConsThe paper uses Netflix as the case company to learn about the digital business, its advantages, disadvantages, the models they use, as well as challenges they face.
- Netflix Company Adopting Six SigmaSix Sigma achieves its objectives of improving the business process by employing DMAIC, which is an abbreviation for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
- Uber and Netflix Organizations: ComparisonThis paper focuses on the similarities and differences in forces affecting Uber and Netflix, the reasons for the forces' impact.
- Netflix’s Turn to Streaming through Kotter’s 8 Stage ProcessThis paper analyzes Netflix’s shift to online streaming services from its previous DVD rentals mainstay, evaluating this change through Kotter’s 8 Stage Process.
- Economic Concept of Elasticity in Netflix CaseIn case there was a reduction in prices, Netflix would attract more clients, therefore, these actions would allow the company to make its elasticity of demand higher.
- Netflix Case Study Report: Brief HistoryThe company was started by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California. Netflix was just a rental service arranging its entertaining offers.
- Netflix: The Public Relations Box Office FlopNetflix's case of failed communication with the customers resulted in adverse outcomes for the company. Two possible ways could resolve this issue.
- The Strategic Change Model in NetflixThe strategic transformational change could beneficially affect the Netflix company by creating innovations without leaving the central concept.
- Strategic Management: A Case Study of NetflixNetflix is an American-based production company operating in the media and entertainment industry. The company was established by two businessmen Reed Hasting and Marc Randolph.
- Netflix Company's Digital and Social Media MarketingThis paper analyzes the strategic environment in which Netflix operates and develops a blue ocean idea to help it increase its market share.
- Organizations That Have Successfully Implemented Large-Scale Change InitiativesThe paper describes and analyzes three companies/organizations's large scale change initiatives includes Netflix, Coca-Cola and British Airways.
- Researching the Talent Management in NetflixThis essay is based on the employee talent approaches exhibited by Netflix company and suggests how various organizations could employ these steps to enhance success.
- Netflix: The Founders of Digital StreamingNetflix is a multinational technology and media company that is credited for popularising the concept of streaming media from modern electronic devices.
- Netflix’s Operations Management and Competitive PrioritiesThis paper concerns the operations leading to Netflix's extraordinary performance and customers' satisfaction and competing priorities of the organization.
- Netflix and Its Future: Organizational BehaviorNetflix is one of the most popular video streaming services in the world. Even if there are people, who didn't know anything about it before.
- Netflix Analysis: Entertaining DataNetflix, the leading company in the entertainment streaming networks lives to accomplish its vision. Its desire has led to the making of several transformative changes.
- Netflix: A Promotional Campaign PlanThe report focuses on the case of Netflix, outlining the primary aspects of its promotional campaign plan in light of the present reality.
- Netflix: Introduction to BusinessNetflix has experienced a large increase in market valuation as a consequence of the global pandemic. Yet, the company is exposed to the users' significant financial obligations.
- Analysis of Head Recruiter Management in NetflixNetflix's competitive advantage is its unique approach to human resource management which built on the principles of respecting personal boundaries and encouraging autonomy.
🏆 Best Netflix Essay Titles
- Analyzing Netflix’s Growth and Enron’s Demise
- Information Systems for the Company Netflix
- Leadership and Governance Reed Hastings: Netflix
- Netflix and Consumer Behavior Trends
- Netflix and Machine Learning Issues
- Netflix and Personal Movie Finder
- Netflix and the Internet Delivery of Television Shows
- Netflix and the Revolution of Digital Content
- Netflix Business Model and Strategy in Renting Movies and TV Episodes
- Netflix Challenges and Opportunities
- Netflix Has Successfully Adapted to Many Challenges
- Netflix Information Systems Overview
- Netflix Internet Marketing Analysis
- Netflix Key Success Factors
- Netflix Marketing Promotion
- Netflix Market Structure
- Netflix Operations Management Report
- Copyrights and Trademarks in Modern-Day Business
This paper investigates and determines the extent of the exploitation of copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property rights in the modern-day business.
- Netflix’s Business Idea for the Love of Movies
- Netflix’s Business Model and Strategy in Renting Movies and TV
- Netflix’s Competitive Advantage and Profit Margins
- Netflix’s Customer Service Operation and a Successful Business Model
- Netflix Strategy and Technology
- Strategic Management and Netflix
- Streaming Media and Netflix
- Subscription-Based Market of Netflix
- The Challenges That Netflix Had to Overcome
- The Four Major Challenges That Netflix Faces
- The History and Success of Netflix
- The Netflix Business Climate and Its Adaptation and Cohesion to the Innovation in Corporations
- The Netflix Exclusive Comedy Drama Series
- The Technological Shift That Helped Netflix Put Blockbuster Out of Business
- Venice, Netflix and the Role of Theatres: Films Between Present and Future
- Video Streaming Industry Analysis and Netflix’s Strategy
- Customer Lifetime Value Analysis on Netflix
- Netflix and Disruptive Innovation
- Netflix and Internet Television
- Netflix Business Model and SWOT Analysis
- Netflix Business Risks
- Human Resource Management and Netflix Main Strength
- How Netflix Recover From Its Strategic Mistakes
❓ Netflix Research Questions
- Can Netflix Recover From Its Strategic Mistakes?
- Can Netflix Regain Lost Ground?
- Can Streaming Transform the Music Industry the Same Way It Has Changed the Television Industry With Netflix?
- How Has Netflix Become a Staple on Home Entertainment?
- How Does Netflix Motivate Its Employees?
- How Netflix Lost 800,000 Members and Good Will?
- How Can Netflix Stay On Top of Its Competitions?
- Who Needs Netflix?
- Why Apple Should Buy Netflix and Why It Probably Won’t?
- How Did Netflix Become a $100 Billion Company in 20 Years?
- What Is Netflix’s Financial Model?
- How Does Netflix Finance Itself?
- How Does the Netflix Model Work?
- What Is the Cost Structure of Netflix?
- Is Netflix’s Business Model Sustainable?
- What Is Netflix’s Core Business?
- Is Netflix Considered a Business?
- What Kind of Business Model Is Netflix?
- Why Does Netflix Lose Money?
- How Does Netflix Reinvent HR Reference?