|Company overview||An American chain of roasteries and coffeehouses, the world’s largest coffeehouse chain.|
|Best known for||Writing customers’ first names on coffee cups.|
|Products & services||Coffee, tea, smoothies, bakery, sandwiches.|
|Origins||Established in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, by Zev Siegl, Jerry Baldwin, and Gordon Bowker.|
|Area served||83 countries|
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, US|
|Key people||Kevin Johnson (president & CEO), Melody Hobson (chairperson), Howard Schultz (Chairman emeritus)|
|Revenue||Over $20 billion|
|Number of restaurants||Over 30 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2018, the company was heavily criticized for racial discrimination after two black men were arrested for being in a Starbucks café without buying anything.|
|It is interesting that||Starbucks owns a record label called Hear Music that has worked with Ray Charles, Alanis Morissette, Paul McCartney, & Joni Mitchell.|
📝 Starbucks Research Papers Examples
- Starbucks Company Analysis: More Than a Cup of CoffeeStarbucks Corporation’s main business activity involves roasting, as well as retailing specialty coffee. The company’s country of origin is the United States of America.
- Starbucks Company's Brand and Its Distribution StrategyThis paper uses the case study of Starbucks Corporation as a first-class marketer of coffee to evaluate its brand today and its distribution strategy over time.
- Starbucks Coffee Company Marketing in IndiaThe analysis of the marketing environment, segmentation, targeting and positioning and marketing mix strategies of Starbucks Coffee Company in India.
- Starbucks Saudi Arabia: Marketing Strategic PlanIn 2000, Starbucks Corporation opened new branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The move was in line with the company’s global expansion strategy.
- Starbucks' Brand and Marketing StrategyThe firm’s brand is quality coffee served in a wonderful environment. Description of Starbucks brand, sources of its equity and outcomes of equity
- Branding as a Strategic Marketing ApproachWhen creating a competitive advantage, marketers pay much attention to branding since it is considered one of the best strategic marketing approaches.
- Starbucks and BO's Coffee CompetitorsNow business competes based on business operations and customer perceptions. Customers buy from competitors because of simple factors: branding, atmosphere, and affordability.
- Starbucks Company' Human Resource ManagementThis essay presents theoretical and practical information on human resource management and uses one of the Starbucks’ franchises as the subject of the research study.
- Starbucks Corporation: Strategic Human Resource ManagementThe purpose of this report is to describe the major aspects of strategic human resource management applied at Starbucks Corporation.
- Starbucks Corporation and Its Social ChallengesStarbucks is having a hard time addressing the environmental issue is because it knows that not all cities have the capacity to recycle paper cups.
- Starbucks Corporation: Strategy Implementation ChallengesThe current study involves a thorough analysis of challenges related to strategy implementation with regards to management in Starbucks Corporation.
- Starbucks Coffee Shop's Operations and Service ExcellenceStarbucks is a leading coffee shop in the UK with an active operations management strategy backed by exemplary performance in terms of quality, speed, and cost reduction.
- Starbucks Company: Market AnalysisStarbucks offers a range of coffee products including fresh brewed coffee, packaged coffee, tea, food, mugs, and coffee making hardware.
- Starbucks’ Performance and Management PracticesThe total success of the corporation is stipulated not only by the exceptional quality of the products but by the relaxed atmosphere and an excellent customer treatment approach.
- Starbucks Company's Marketing Mix and Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe paper describes marketing mix and CSR and highlights their importance to organizations with the view to apply them in the case study of Starbucks.
- Starbucks Global Coffee Industry' Strategic PlanStarbucks has attained an optimal market position in the specialty industry. However, the firm can enhance its performance by implementing the outlined strategic recommendations.
- Starbucks Company's Internal & External ChallengesThe report covers the challenges faced by Starbucks from February 2007 and the effectiveness of the measures taken to address the challenges.
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics and Business StagesEntrepreneurs look within the internal and external environment of their operations and come up with top-notch strategies that will enable their organizations to succeed.
- Supply Chain Management as a Business ControversyEfficient supply chain management promotes positive alterations in companies’ functioning by suggesting methods to build a competitive infrastructure and attain sustainability.
- Starbucks in AustraliaThe present paper provides a new perspective at Starbucks’ Australian failure and offers a new marketing strategy that could help the company regain its position.
- Starbucks Corporation's Sustainable Business PracticesSustainability is one of Starbucks’ main goals that reflect its organizational values and a commitment to environmental protection.
- Starbucks Corporation's Mission and StrategiesThe paper evaluated the Starbucks Company in terms of its mission statement and its original objectives that were set forewarned by the company.
- Starbucks’ Expansion in Central and Eastern EuropeStarbucks Corporation is and has always been a place where you can find good coffee. Some customers visit starbucks chain stores to sip the best coffee in the world.
💡 Essay Ideas on Starbucks
- Introduction to ManagementFor the purpose of this paper the organization ‘Starbucks Corporation’ is chosen to analyze the factors of motivation and performance of the employees and the teamwork being employed in the corporation.
- Starbucks Company's Potential ChallengesThis paper is an analysis of the challenges that may meet Starbucks in both its local and global business environments.
- Starbucks Global ExpansionStarbucks is a successful company that has more than 5000 stores across the United States. After saturating the domestic market, Starbucks aimed at entering the overseas market.
- Starbucks Corporation's Global ExpansionThis paper seeks to highlight the global expansion of Starbucks. The paper will focus on the foreign market, scale, timing, strategy, and mode of entry.
- Evaluation of Starbucks’s Organization’s Competitive StructureOrganizational analysis of Starbucks corporation (human resource strategy, organizational culture), technology and management of Starbucks, leadership and motivation.
- Management of Operations in ‘Starbucks’he report would highlight the concept of ‘service’ as an integral part of operations management especially for ‘Starbucks’.
- Starbucks Trading Strategy AnalysisIn order to understand a Starbucks strategy the actions and approaches of the business must be analyzed to form the pattern of the company’s strategy.
- Starbucks Marketing StrategyThe strategy of Starbucks was to increase the access to its consumers on a level which the competition could not even think of
- Starbucks Company: Financial Statement AnalysisThe organization improved internal control by creating a friendlier communication system that has assisted them to reach the current profitability level which they are enjoying.
- Starbucks: Strategic Management Case StudyThe Giant coffee retailer, roaster and specialty of coffee, Starbuck Coffee Company has not been spared of the slackening of businesses as witnessed by the company's financial report.
- Best Buy, Starbucks, and Yum Brands: The Effect of Operations ManagementBased on some concepts the proponent of this study will attempt an investigation on three major companies namely: Starbucks; Best Buy; and Yum Brands.
- Starbucks Corporation's Promotion StrategyStarbucks has engaged in some promotion strategies in its coffee and beverage business to emerge as a global market leader.
- Situation Report in Starbucks AnalysisSituation report on Starbucks analysis the current situation of the company that shows diminishing profits, falling stock prices and a dwindling business portfolio.
- Marketing Plan on StarbucksObjective is to develop a marketing plan to successfully distribute its products to its shops and licensed franchisees located world wide within a projected time frame.
- Starbucks Corporation: Marketing ResearchThis research relates to all aspects of the marketing mix as compared to competitor's situations. It results in statements about the relative effectiveness of advertising.
- Operating an Ethical BusinessLooking into the advantages of upholding ethics in the business arena, it will also discuss some theories of ethics and finally analyze how ethics can affect the media.
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment in StarbucksMost of the sexual harassment claims at Starbucks were filed by women. These are women who had been sexually harassed by supervisors and managers.
- Traits and Qualities of a Business LeaderA leader does not to have certain traits and qualities to be successful but these traits and qualities don’t necessarily have to be a born talent or be present at the start of a persons career.
- Starbucks: Multi-Channel GrowthStarbucks Company first officially opened its doors for business in 1971. At this Seattle's Pike, the company had a vision of supplying coffee to surrounding restaurants and bars.
- Starbucks: Detailed Company AnalysisStarbucks is the largest coffee company globally; it has more than 17,000 stores in over 40 countries. The paper provides an analysis of its economic benefits, advantages, costs.
- Starbucks and Its Organizational Behavior ConceptsStarbucks Coffee Company has a dominant position in the market. It introduced the first premium, expensive, and high-quality Starbucks experience full of coffee products.
- Leadership and Change in OrganizationsThe availability of theoretical grounds defining leadership in an organizational context was surprising. The main problem is in learning the way such a framework can be applied in practice.
- Shortening the Customer Buying Experience at StarbucksThe paper aims to investigate the issue of long lines and use a service blueprint process to offer a solution to minimize the required time to be inside a café.
🏆 Best Starbucks Essay Titles
- SWOT Analysis: Starbucks Corporation
- The Global Expansion Strategy of Starbucks
- Starbucks Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans
- The Environmental Management System of Starbucks Coffee
- The Starbucks Experience: Marketing Strategy of the Coffee Chain
- The Significant Opportunities and Problems Faced by Starbucks
- Starbucks Coffee, Fast Food Industry and International Marketing
- The Key Environmental Factors That Affect the Success of Starbucks Products
- Starbucks Coffee Shops and Their Environmental Aspect
- Advertising and Promotions – Marketing Strategy Used by Starbucks
- Ethical and Social Aspects of Starbucks
- Social Media Impact on Knowledge Management
The paper will explore how social media influences knowledge management in the present business world. Social media constitute a collection of different tools.
- Starbucks, Business Ethics and Fair Trade Coffee
- Balancing Culture and Growth at Starbucks
- Starbucks: Social Responsibility and Tax Avoidance
- The Corporate Mission and Business Strategy Starbucks Coffee
- Starbucks Product Life Cycle, Prices, and Campaign Strategies
- The Growth and Success of Starbucks: Analysis
- Starbucks’ Sustainable Solutions Plan
- Business Ethics and Compliance at Starbucks
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Starbucks
- The Culture Within Starbucks: A Reflection of Human Interaction
- The Operational Management Strategy of the Starbucks Coffee Shop
- Social Responsibility and the Greatest Challenge Facing Starbucks
- Market Segmentation, Target, and Positioning of Starbucks
- Starbucks: Consumer Behavior and Environmental Influences
- Starbucks and Its Impact on Business Strategies
- Starbucks and Its Approach to Employee Relations
- Vision, Mission, and Strategy at Starbucks
- Starbucks, Globalization and Strategic Issues
- Starbucks’ Mission Social Responsibility and Brand Strength
- Human Resource Management for Starbucks
- Starbucks Strengths and Weaknesses: Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- Starbucks Coffee Strategic Development History
- The Starbucks Success Story: Values and Principles
- Business Strategic Management: Board Committee Organization Structure of Starbucks
- Starbucks Global Supply Chain Management
- Starbucks Marketing Macro Environment and Marketing Strategy
- Environmental Factors and Marketing Decisions: Starbucks
- The Long Term Impact of Staff Reduction on Surviving Staff: Starbucks Experience
- Management Information Systems: Role of It in Starbucks
❓ Starbucks Research Questions
- How Does Starbucks Attempt to Meet Its Customer’s Demand in a Fluctuating Market?
- What Are the Business Goals and Objectives of Starbucks?
- Is Starbucks a Socially Responsible Company?
- What Are Starbucks Human Resource Management and HR Strategy?
- What Makes Starbucks the Best Place to Work?
- Which Marketing Approach Works Best for Starbucks?
- Why Does Starbucks Company Achieve Superior Performance?
- Why Has Starbucks Used Information Systems?
- Why Are Students Addicted to Starbucks?
- Why Was the Starbucks Not Receptive to Its Employees’ Innovations and Creative Initiatives?
- Why Is Starbucks So Unique?
- Why Do Customers Choose Starbucks?
- What Type of Company Is Starbucks?
- How Does Starbucks ‘ Business Work?
- How Did Starbucks Become Successful?
- Does Starbucks Have Ethical Issues?
- What Are Starbucks’ Business Ethics?
- Does Starbucks Have a Harmony of Culture and Growth?
- Why Do People Hate Starbucks?
- What Is Business Plan Suitable for Starbucks?