|Company overview||A California-based company, electric vehicle manufacturer.|
|Best known for||Tesla electric cars|
|Products & services||Battery electric vehicles, solar panels, batteries, roof tiles, and related products.|
|Origins||Founded in 2003 by Marc Tarpenning and Martin Eberhard.|
|Area served||The US, Asia, Europe, Oceania|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, US|
|Key people||Elon Musk (CEO), Robyn Denholm (chairperson), Drew Baglino (CTO), Zach Kirkhorn (CFO)|
|Revenue||Over $30 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 70 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2018, Elon Musk had to step down as a Tesla’s chair after being sued for fraud by SEC. The charge was brought because of the tweet in which Musk wrote that he was considering taking Tesla private.|
|It is interesting that||In 2021, Musk lost over $50 billion in 2 days after asking his Twitter followers if he should sell 10% of his Tesla stock. The tweet caused a sharp decline in the company’s share price.|
📝 Tesla Research Papers Examples
- Tesla Motors Brand and Marketing CommunicationsTesla Motors is an American automobile manufacturing company. This paper analyzes of Tesla Motors and its marketing communications.
- Tesla Motors Company's Market Entry StrategyThis work examines Tesla Motors’s market entry strategy, uses the already attained client numbers to gauge its profitability, and the overall expected evolution of the car industry.
- Sound-Mindedness in Corporate GovernanceThe purpose of this paper is to demonstrate why sound-mindedness is important for the successful corporate governance.
- Tesla Cars Company: Marketing Strategies and ChannelsThe proposed study will focus on investigating marketing methods for Tesla to help it survive in the market for its new technology products.
- Volvo and Tesla: Strategic Management ProjectSurviving in a dynamic car manufacturing industry requires Volvo and Tesla to deploy their resources and capabilities in building a competitive advantage.
- Tesla's Total Quality Management PrinciplesTotal Quality Management has often been described as a management approach that targets customer satisfaction as the primary way to attaining long-term success.
- Tesla Motors Company's Environment AnalysisTesla Motors operates in an automotive industry that is exposed to political instabilities in major markets, although government incentives have helped in the development of EVs.
- Tesla Motors Company's New Product ManagementTesla Motors has done a great job of managing its new products right from designing stages, to assembling and to the current selling process.
- Tesla Motors Company: Competitive Advantages and StrategiesThe innovative approach by Tesla has made the company pose considerable competition against rivals in the electric cars industry.
- Tesla Company's CaseTesla introduced its first model, namely, Roadster, with the objective of setting the way for the development of an electric car as an alternative to gasoline-propelled vehicles.
- Tesla Company’s Diversification StrategyThe technology platforms used by Tesla play a crucial role in giving it a competitive advantage. Tesla has shown great intent to have the best batteries in the market.
- The Ocean Blue Business Strategy AnalysisThe Blue Ocean strategy is ideal for surviving the competitive forces in the market since it empowers firms to adopt strategies such as differentiation, and cost leadership.
- Tesla Company’s Trajectory of SuccessThe Tesla company’s success was first realized when it developed its first sumptuous unit, Tesla Roadster. It recorded net revenue of approximately 10 million US dollars.
- Tesla Motors Company: Marketing PlanTesla Motors is an organization that has existed for 13 years already. This paper presents a marketing plan that should enhance the company`s position with the help of Model S.
- Tesla Inc. as a New Car Company on the MarketTesla Inc. is a relatively new car company on the market for electric vehicles. The company started selling solar energy solutions for businesses and families.
- Human Resource ManagementHRM's main goal is to maximize employee performance and ensure the organization has sufficient workers equipped with everything they need to achieve top results and be satisfied.
- McDonald's, Tesla and Apple: Segmentation, Targeting and PositioningThis article will explore the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning using the examples of McDonald's, Tesla Motors and Apple Inc.
- Tesla: New Circumstances and New LeadershipEliminating the inability and lack of desire to change amongst Tesla's managers will promote healthy change leadership practices in the company.
🏆 Best Tesla Essay Titles
- Financial Decision Making for Tesla Inc
- Automobile Technology: The Tesla Inc in California
- Tesla and the World’s Transition to Sustainable Energy
- Tesla: Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Car
- Elon Musk: The Founder and CEO of SpaceX, and Co-founded Tesla Inc and SolarCity
- The Generic and Grand Strategy of Tesla Inc
- Tesla’s Innovation Strategy Issues
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Lessons Learned From Tesla Company
- Tesla Inc: Innovative Us Car Manufacturer
- Distribution Channels and Marketing Plan For Tesla Inc
- Tesla’s Products And Green Technology
- Tesla Inc Strategic Business Capstone
- Company Overview and Situation Analysis of Tesla Inc
- Tesla Electric Cars: Leading the Way in Luxury, Performance and a Cleaner Future
- The Innovative Corporate Strategy of Tesla, a Revolutionary Solar Technology and Sustainable Transport Company
- Tesla Inc and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing Environment and Customer Analysis for Tesla Inc
- Valuation and Financial Analysis of Tesla Inc
- Tesla Motors Inc Game-Changing Innovations in Electric Cars
- Tesla: The High Tech, Electric Vehicle Automaker
- Tesla Corporate Strategy in International Business – Analysis
- General Motors, and Tesla Inc Competitive Strategies
- Tesla Inc and Organizational Operations
- Tesla Company and Its Business Ethics
- Tesla Development and Innovation of the Electric Car
- Electric Vehicle and Tesla Motors
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Fundamental Company Report
- Tesla Inc Marketing Plan For Sustainable Market Growth
- Tesla: The Company’s Characteristics and Perspectives
- The Model Competitive Environment: Tesla Inc
- Customer Needs and Business Opportunity for Tesla Inc
- Tesla: The Newest Successful American Motor Company
- Tesla Motors Company: Breaking Down the Crucial Aspects of Capitalism
- Business Model Design: Lessons Learned From Tesla Inc
- Buying Tesla and the Social Class of Green Technology
- Tesla’s Problematic Pricing Strategy
- Mirroring Hypothesis and Integrality in the Electric Vehicle Industry: Evidence From Tesla Inc
- Automobile Industry: Tesla Inc – Analysis
- The Market Environment for the Growth of Tesla Inc
- Tesla Inc and Its Impact on the Car Industry
❓ Tesla Research Questions
- What Is Tesla’s Target Market?
- Is Tesla’s Strategy Sustainable?
- How Tesla Will Accelerate the World’s Transition to Sustainable Energy?
- What Makes Tesla Different From Other Electric Cars?
- What Is Tesla Inc Strategy?
- Is Tesla the Most Successful Electric Car?
- How Many Stores Does Tesla Have Worldwide 2021?
- How Is Tesla Different From Other Cars?
- Who Is Tesla’s Main Electric Car Competitor?
- What Are the Key Elements of Tesla’s Strategy?
- What Is the Marketing Strategy of Tesla?
- How Tesla Defined a New Era for the Global Auto Industry?
- Why Can’t Tesla Sell in Every US State?
- What Makes Tesla’s Business Model Different?
- How Did GM Create Tesla’s Dream Car First?
- What Are Common Problems With Tesla?
- How Successful Is Tesla Inc?
- How Did Tesla Cars Change the World?
- What Is Tesla’s Biggest Weakness?
- Are Tesla Automobiles Unlawful? – Us Dealerships and Automotive Dealership Disputes