|Company overview||The second-largest airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the two flag carriers.|
|Best known for||5-star service and luxurious cabins|
|Origins||Was established in 2003 by then-future UAE president Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Tony Douglas (CEO), Mohamed Mubarak Al Mazrouei (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $9 billion|
|Number of employees||About 13 thousand|
|Hubs||Abu Dhabi International Airport|
|Scandals & incidents||According to some reports, the airline was unprofitable in 2015-2017. It did not go bankrupt only due to massive financial injections from the state.|
|It is interesting that||Etihad Airways have never experienced fatal incidents, which makes it one of the safest airlines in the world.|
📝 Etihad Airways Research Papers Examples
- The Emirates and the Etihad Airline CompaniesThe Emirates and the Etihad airlines run innovative operations programs, they have a unique tradition and brand and they are representative of the UAE in the global airline industry.
- Practice and Learning Organisations CommunitiesThis paper analyses communities of practice and learning organisations by reflecting on the similarities and differences between the two concepts.
- Etihad Airways Company’ Supply Chains and LogisticsEtihad Airways commands the UAE market. Organizations of different kinds supply products and services that seek to satisfy customer demands.
- The Best UAE Airline – Analysis of the Aviation Industry in UAEAnalyzing UAE airlines? ✈️ It is an amazing topic! This paper researches the aviation industry in UAE. 🔬 Read the article to learn about the competitiveness of the industry, UAE Airlines’ commercials, ticket pricing policies, first-class products, etc. ✅
- Etihad Airways Strategy & Etihad Airways Mission StatementAnalyzing Etihad Airlines ✈️, its organizational structure, financial statements 💵 ,and annual reports? This paper analyzes Etihad airways mission statement, vision, values, objectives, history, and strategies, a major airline company based in Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
- Etihad Airways and Business InternationalizationThe Etihad Airways company aspires to provide 21st-century services through its state-of-the-art flight experience for its global customers.
- Etihad Airline’s Growth and Expansion in the UAEThis paper discusses Etihad Airline’s growth and expansion, its growth strategy, which focuses on customer satisfaction, advertising, government subsidies, and partnerships.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to BangkokEtihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Etihad Airways: International Quality Management SystemThis report critically analyses the application of international total quality management systems in the United Arab Emirates. The report is based on Etihad Airways.
- Etihad Airline Project: Strategic ManagementEtihad Airways should focus on supplying its consumers with premium products that suit their needs and experiences. The premises should be furnished in a luxurious manner.
- Etihad Airways' Staffing Issues and UnderperformanceStaffing is an essential part of a firm’s value orientation. Value in a firm emanates from the employees’ satisfaction level since they develop loyalty.
- Etihad Airways and Its Business Excellence ModelEtihad Airways is the United Arab Emirates’ national airways and it is one of the biggest airline companies around the world.
- Etihad Airways: Company AnalysisEtihad Airways Company is the UAE’s national airline. This company was set up in the year 2003 in the month of July by a Royal decree.
- Etihad Airways: Case AnalysisThis paper discuss the strategies that Etihad Airways uses to boost value chain and overcome competition in the airline business.
- Etihad Airways' Employment and Wages FactorsThe author briefly describes Etihad Airways and points out how current economic circumstances may affect employment and wages.
- Strategic Management Etihad AirwaysThis report will provide an industry analysis and discusses strategic management up-to-date and going forward for Etihad Airways.
- Etihad Airlines' Business Opportunities During COVID-19During COVID-19, Etihad Airlines exhibits some rare opportunities that the firm can combine with precise strategies to realize competitive power and realize its mission.
- Human Resource Management in Etihad AirwaysThe training programs at Etihad vary, but the core ones are cadet pilots, graduate managers, and technical engineers.
- Etihad Airlines: Company AnalysisAll in all the geographic selection for this campaign was based on cities with the highest standard of living from Eithad’s selection of flight routes.
- Etihad Airways: The Success StoryThe success story of Etihad Airways shows that making vision a reality entails consistency and dedication to high standards of practice.
🏆 Best Etihad Airways Essay Titles
- Etihad Airways Ranked Fifth Position in Customer Services
- Analyzing Company Background and Market Analysis of Etihad Airways
- Examining Quality Control and Operation Management in Etihad Airways
- Change Management: Rerouting Customer Service Calls at Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways and the Effects of Globalization
- Success Factors and Leadership Strategies of Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Performance Management of Etihad Airways
- Exploring the Resources and Capabilities of Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways’ Competitors, Product Value Proposition
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics of Etihad Airways
- Internal and External Influences Of Etihad Airways
- The Relationship Between Strategic and Financial Planning of Etihad Airways
- Recruitment and Selection Analysis in Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Etihad Airways’ Competitive Advantage and Value Chain
- Organizational Behavior Project by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways Business Strategy Analysis
- Comparing Marketing Strategies for Etihad Airways and British Airways
- Technology and Management Functions at Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways Corporate Social Responsibility Software Program
- Theories of Motivation in the UAE
Motivation is the process that begins with a psychological or physiological need that helps in activating behaviors that are directed towards the achievement of specific goals.
- The History, Direct Model, and Competitors of Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways: Reputable Company in Asia
- Critical Analysis of Etihad Airways and Industry
- Etihad Airways’ Marketing Communications Issues
- Business Risk Evaluation for Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Environment Scanning Report for Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways Strategic Marketing Overview
- Communication and Relationship Management at Etihad Airways
- Separate ‘Premium Economy’ Class by Etihad Airways
- Actual and Potential Impact of Globalization on Etihad Airways
- Location Strategy and Layout Strategy of Etihad Airways
- Proper Growth Methods Regarding Air France In Addition to Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Etihad Airways: PESTLE and SWOT Analysis
- The Different Areas That Needs Attention in Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Consumer Attitude Towards Etihad Airways
- Characteristics of Etihad Airways’ Vision and Mission Statement
- Etihad Airways Marketing Mix Analysis
- Strategic Management and Business Planning for Etihad Airways
- Comparing Consumer Attitude Towards Etihad Airways and Emirates Airlines
- The General Managers and the Culture of Etihad Airways
- Analyzing Consumer Behavior on the Example Of Etihad Airways
❓ Etihad Airways Research Questions
- Are Strategy and Entrepreneurship the Key Factors Etihad Airline Strong Market Position?
- What Is Etihad Airways Product Method?
- Should Etihad Airline Add a Dedicated Premium Economy Class?
- What Is Etihad Airline Business Strategy?
- What Is the Marketing Plan for Etihad Airways in Indian Destination?
- What Is the Management Strategy and Policy of Etihad Airways?
- How Does Etihad Airways’ Motivate Their Employee?
- What Are Marketing Strategies for Etihad Airways?
- What Is Consumer Attitude Towards Etihad Airways and Emirates Airlines?
- What Are the Successful Factors for Etihad Airline?
- What Is Inside Etihad Airline Creative Brief?
- What Are Etihad Airways’ Competitors?
- What Is Airline Group Strategy for Etihad Airline?
- What Are Etihad Airline Porters Five Forces?
- What are Leadership Factors for Etihad Airline?
- What Are Etihad Airways’ Key Success Factors?
- What Are Etihad Airways’ Competitive Advantages?
- What Is Etihad Airline Key Performance Indicator?
- What Is Strategic Human Resource Management for Etihad Airline?
- What Are Fiscal and Monetary Policies of Etihad Airline and the Effect on Spending?