|Company overview||A Finnish telecommunication and technology corporation; once world’s largest mobile phones vendor.|
|Best known for||Nokia 3310 – one of the most successful phones ever and the company’s most iconic device.|
|Products & services||Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi routers, digital audio, smart TVs, etc.|
|Origins||Established in 1865 in Tampere, Finland.|
|Key people||Sari Baldauf (chairperson), Pekka Lundmark (CEO, president)|
|Revenue||Over €20 billion|
|Number of stores||About 100 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2007, Nokia recalled almost 50 million phone batteries because of potential overheating. This incident, along with a range of poor management decisions, is considered to have caused a company’s rapid downfall.|
|It is interesting that||Nokia was established as a paper mill operation in Tampere, Finland, which was then a part of the Russian Empire.|
📝 Nokia Research Papers Examples
- Nokia Company's Strategic Market ManagementAs a mobile handset manufacturer, Nokia has had to face stiff competition from other market players, the company needs a change of strategy to remain a competitive in future.
- Goals, Objectives, & Vision of Nokia CompanyWhat are the goals and objectives of Nokia company? 📲 Nokia adopted the corporate structure in 2003 due to market needs. 📊 Read more about Nokia’s mission and vision in this paper! 👉
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource ManagementThe work analyzes the role that managers' effectiveness and HR development play in improving the performance of the employees and the realization of an organization's goals.
- Knowledge Management Theories at NokiaKnowledge management at Nokia follows the connectionism theory and the knowledge spiral model. They inform most of the decisions taken in the case study.
- Nokia Company's Success ExplorationNokia group consist of four key businesses which include; mobile phones, multimedia, networks and enterprise solutions.
- Nokia Change Management & Organizational ChangesInvestigating Nokia change management? 📟 Nokia has undergone organizational changes that have transformed it from a small manufacturing company to a leading corporation. 🏆 Read this paper to learn about Nokia organizational strategy, failures, and other transformations. 🗞️
- Assessment of Nokia Group as a Corporate Global CompanyThe main objective of this paper is to evaluate Nokia Group as a corporate global company, which determines its success as a single case study.
- International Management and Diversity FactorAs globalization and competition continue to affect businesses, diversity training becomes a strategic tool that organizations can use to foster sustainable growth.
- Nokia Marketing Plan AnalysisNokia, the pioneer of mobile phone producers in the whole world, has many differentiated products. This report is a marketing plan concerning to market these products.
- Nokia Company's History and AnalysisThis research will provide a short description of the Nokia company, the reason behind choosing this particular company, its target market, and the current situation of Nokia.
- JIT: Strategic Plan and ImplementationIncorporating strategies to support the global strategy will undoubtedly see the emergence of another formidable player in the production of prepaid cell phones.
- Nokia - The Global Mobile CommunicationsNokia is a multinational corporation that has dominated mobile manufacturing and sales in the world. It was ranked in fifth place by Interbrand in 2009.
- Nokia Wireless Headphones' Marketing ManagementThis paper will seek to develop a marketing strategy that Nokia will use in its new model of wireless headphones.
- Nokia's Integrated Marketing Communication & Brand BuildingThe IMC strategy is important for a company, like Nokia, which is interested in penetrating the market aggressively by using IMC tools.
- Nokia: Market PlanningSegmentation, targeting and positioning are the most important elements in marketing. Segmentation helps to identify market segments where a product can be marketed.
- Managing Organizational Change: Company FocusTechnological advances and a dynamic business environment have led to the significant rise of organizational resources in the whole world.
- Examples of Right and Wrong Decisions in MarketingDiscussion about how marketing is defined in terms of satisfying customers' needs and wants on examples of companies.Examples of right and wrong decisions in marketing.
- Ratios Analysis of Nokia & MotorollaThe essay analysis is written with a view of learning more about Nokia and Motorola and uncovering why one is a market leader and the other is merely a peripheral player.
- Financial Analysis of Nokia CorporationThis paper aims to carry out a comprehensive financial analysis of the financial statements of Nokia Corporation and draw inferences on the financial status of the corporation.
🏆 Best Nokia Essay Titles
- Nokia’s Strategy and Tactics of Two Sides of the Reason and Purpose
- Changing Business Environment for the Nokia Company
- Examining Nokia’s Brand Identity and Positioning
- Finland and Nokia: Creating the World’s Most Competitive Economy
- International Business: How Nokia Seeks Global Business
- Management Strategy and Practice of the Nokia Corporation
- Marketing Mix and the Brand Reputation of Nokia
- Market Segmentation of Nokia
- Nokia and Smartphone Marketing Plan
- Nokia: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- Nokia Company: Organisation and Profitability
- Nokia Crisis Management Analysis
- Nokia: General Business Environment and Value Chain Analysis
- Nokia: How Branding Has Contributed to Its Success
- Nokia Human Resource Management Analysis
- Nokia; Innovation and Market Shifts
- Nokia Internal and External Problems
- Nokia Mission Statement Overview
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone’ Business
The market leader in Asian smart phone business, Hong Kong, has developed and launched an improved design of smart phones.
- Nokia Multinational Communications Corporation
- Nokia New Product Development
- Nokia Pricing Strategy Overview
- Nokia Product Design Analysis
- Nokia Product Life Cycle and Blue Ocean Strategy
- Nokia: Still Not Ready to Accept Its Failure
- Nokia Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturers of Mobile
- Organisational Culture and Values at Nokia
- Product and Innovation Management of Nokia
- Social and Environmental Sustainability In Nokia’s Business Activities
- Strategic Human Resource Management Case Nokia
- Strategic Issues for Nokia: Formation and Planning
- Strategic Plan For the Intended Growth of Nokia
- Supply Chain Analysis of Nokia Company
- The Internal Reasons for Nokia’s Failure and the Multidimensional External Forces That Brought Changes to Nokia
- The Nokia and Samsung Brand Personality
- Business Model Dramatically Transformation at Nokia
- The Nokia SWOT Analysis
- The Rise and Fall of Nokia
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Nokia
- Vision, Mission, Goals, and Objectives of Nokia
- Different Cultural Issues that Nokia Will Face
❓ Nokia Research Questions
- What Actions or Lack of Actions Contributed to Nokia’s Fast Decline?
- What Measures Would You Recommend to Nokia to Eliminate the Marketing of Fake Nokia Handsets?
- What Political Riks Does Nokia Face in Asia?
- What Strategic Mistakes Did Nokia Make in the US Market?
- Why Has Segmentation Been a Successful Marketing Strategy for Nokia?
- Why Are Nokia Sales Declining?
- What Was Nokia’s Business Model?
- What Is Nokia’s Competitive Advantage?
- How Is Nokia Still in Business?
- What Is Nokia’s Strategy?
- Can Nokia Bounce Back, and How Does the Company Make Money Today?
- Can Nokia Make a Comeback?
- Is Nokia Failing Again?
- Is Nokia Really Indestructible?
- What Causes the Downfall of Nokia?
- Will Nokia Rise Again and Become the Top Company?
- Will Nokia Bounce Back in the Smartphones Market?
- What Should Nokia Do to Revive Its Market?
- What Problems Have Nokia Company and What Solutions?
- What Was Nokia’s Biggest Mistake?