|Company overview||A Finnish telecommunication and technology corporation; once world’s largest mobile phones vendor.|
|Best known for||Nokia 3310 – one of the most successful phones ever and the company’s most iconic device.|
|Products & services||Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi routers, digital audio, smart TVs, etc.|
|Origins||Established in 1865 in Tampere, Finland.|
|Key people||Sari Baldauf (chairperson), Pekka Lundmark (CEO, president)|
|Revenue||Over €20 billion|
|Number of stores||About 100 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2007, Nokia recalled almost 50 million phone batteries because of potential overheating. This incident, along with a range of poor management decisions, is considered to have caused a company’s rapid downfall.|
|It is interesting that||Nokia was established as a paper mill operation in Tampere, Finland, which was then a part of the Russian Empire.|
📝 Nokia Research Papers Examples
- Nokia Company's Strategic Market ManagementBusiness essay sample: As a mobile handset manufacturer, Nokia has had to face stiff competition from other market players, the company needs a change of strategy to remain a competitive in future.
- Goals, Objectives, & Vision of Nokia CompanyBusiness essay sample: What are the goals and objectives of Nokia company? 📲 Nokia adopted the corporate structure in 2003 due to market needs. 📊 Read more about Nokia’s mission and vision in this paper! 👉
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource ManagementBusiness essay sample: The work analyzes the role that managers' effectiveness and HR development play in improving the performance of the employees and the realization of an organization's goals.
- Knowledge Management Theories at NokiaBusiness essay sample: Knowledge management at Nokia follows the connectionism theory and the knowledge spiral model. They inform most of the decisions taken in the case study.
- Nokia Company's Success ExplorationBusiness essay sample: Nokia group consist of four key businesses which include; mobile phones, multimedia, networks and enterprise solutions.
- Nokia Change Management & Organizational ChangesBusiness essay sample: Investigating Nokia change management? 📟 Nokia has undergone organizational changes that have transformed it from a small manufacturing company to a leading corporation. 🏆 Read this paper to learn about Nokia organizational strategy, failures, and other transformations. 🗞️
- Assessment of Nokia Group as a Corporate Global CompanyBusiness essay sample: The main objective of this paper is to evaluate Nokia Group as a corporate global company, which determines its success as a single case study.
- International Management and Diversity FactorBusiness essay sample: As globalization and competition continue to affect businesses, diversity training becomes a strategic tool that organizations can use to foster sustainable growth.
- Nokia Marketing Plan AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Nokia, the pioneer of mobile phone producers in the whole world, has many differentiated products. This report is a marketing plan concerning to market these products.
- Nokia Company's History and AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This research will provide a short description of the Nokia company, the reason behind choosing this particular company, its target market, and the current situation of Nokia.
- JIT: Strategic Plan and ImplementationBusiness essay sample: Incorporating strategies to support the global strategy will undoubtedly see the emergence of another formidable player in the production of prepaid cell phones.
- Nokia - The Global Mobile CommunicationsBusiness essay sample: Nokia is a multinational corporation that has dominated mobile manufacturing and sales in the world. It was ranked in fifth place by Interbrand in 2009.
- Nokia Wireless Headphones' Marketing ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper will seek to develop a marketing strategy that Nokia will use in its new model of wireless headphones.
- Nokia's Integrated Marketing Communication & Brand BuildingBusiness essay sample: The IMC strategy is important for a company, like Nokia, which is interested in penetrating the market aggressively by using IMC tools.
- Nokia: Market PlanningBusiness essay sample: Segmentation, targeting and positioning are the most important elements in marketing. Segmentation helps to identify market segments where a product can be marketed.
- Managing Organizational Change: Company FocusBusiness essay sample: Technological advances and a dynamic business environment have led to the significant rise of organizational resources in the whole world.
- Examples of Right and Wrong Decisions in MarketingBusiness essay sample: Discussion about how marketing is defined in terms of satisfying customers' needs and wants on examples of companies.Examples of right and wrong decisions in marketing.
- Approaches to Strategy and Strategic Management PlanBusiness essay sample: Determining the strategic management framework for the appropriate managerial levels within an organization is a vital step in meeting its needs and ensuring that it is run appropriately.
- Ratios Analysis of Nokia & MotorollaBusiness essay sample: The essay analysis is written with a view of learning more about Nokia and Motorola and uncovering why one is a market leader and the other is merely a peripheral player.
- Financial Analysis of Nokia CorporationBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to carry out a comprehensive financial analysis of the financial statements of Nokia Corporation and draw inferences on the financial status of the corporation.
- The Logistics Management of the Nokia CompanyBusiness essay sample: Nokia company has excelled in customer response through proper planning and very accurate logistics management strategies.
- Quality Integration in Nokia’s Logistical ProcessBusiness essay sample: Logistical management in Nokia is made possible through the company's commitment to quality, it is through quality that Nokia can have a competitive edge.
- Are the Nokia Company’s Facilities Designed for Logistics EfficiencyBusiness essay sample: This paper looks at Nokia company logistics, which, leads the entire world in as much as mobile devices manufacturing is concerned.
- Nokia Company’s Transportation SystemBusiness essay sample: Nokia company's success is heavily dependent on a transportation system that allows a large capacity at a minimum cost.
- Nokia: Implementing and Validating the Quality SystemBusiness essay sample: Quality management (QM) allows companies to present products or services with consistent quality as a result of standardization and simplification of work.
- Nokia: Entrepreneurial Firm's Growth MismanagementBusiness essay sample: The history of Nokia, a more than century-old company, comprises a variety of spheres in which the company conducted its activities.
- Nokia vs. Apple: Comparing CompetitorsBusiness essay sample: This comparative analysis will focus on Nokia and its competitor Apple with an emphasis on the topology of innovation, leadership, and organizational structure as well as culture.
- Nokia’s Supply Chain ManagementBusiness essay sample: The presented project is devoted to the in-depth analysis of Nokia’s supply chain as an example of technologies’ integration, optimization, and sustainability management.
🏆 Best Nokia Essay Titles
- Nokia’s Strategy and Tactics of Two Sides of the Reason and Purpose
- Changing Business Environment for the Nokia Company
- Examining Nokia’s Brand Identity and Positioning
- Finland and Nokia: Creating the World’s Most Competitive Economy
- International Business: How Nokia Seeks Global Business
- Management Strategy and Practice of the Nokia Corporation
- Marketing Mix and the Brand Reputation of Nokia
- Market Segmentation of Nokia
- Nokia and Smartphone Marketing Plan
- Nokia: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- Nokia Company: Organisation and Profitability
- Nokia Crisis Management Analysis
- Nokia: General Business Environment and Value Chain Analysis
- Nokia: How Branding Has Contributed to Its Success
- Nokia Human Resource Management Analysis
- Nokia; Innovation and Market Shifts
- Nokia Internal and External Problems
- Nokia Mission Statement Overview
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone’ Business
The market leader in Asian smart phone business, Hong Kong, has developed and launched an improved design of smart phones.
- Nokia Multinational Communications Corporation
- Nokia New Product Development
- Nokia Pricing Strategy Overview
- Nokia Product Design Analysis
- Nokia Product Life Cycle and Blue Ocean Strategy
- Nokia: Still Not Ready to Accept Its Failure
- Nokia Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturers of Mobile
- Organisational Culture and Values at Nokia
- Product and Innovation Management of Nokia
- Social and Environmental Sustainability In Nokia’s Business Activities
- Strategic Human Resource Management Case Nokia
- Strategic Issues for Nokia: Formation and Planning
- Strategic Plan For the Intended Growth of Nokia
- Supply Chain Analysis of Nokia Company
- The Internal Reasons for Nokia’s Failure and the Multidimensional External Forces That Brought Changes to Nokia
- The Nokia and Samsung Brand Personality
- Business Model Dramatically Transformation at Nokia
- The Nokia SWOT Analysis
- The Rise and Fall of Nokia
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Nokia
- Vision, Mission, Goals, and Objectives of Nokia
- Different Cultural Issues that Nokia Will Face
❓ Nokia Research Questions
- What Actions or Lack of Actions Contributed to Nokia’s Fast Decline?
- What Measures Would You Recommend to Nokia to Eliminate the Marketing of Fake Nokia Handsets?
- What Political Riks Does Nokia Face in Asia?
- What Strategic Mistakes Did Nokia Make in the US Market?
- Why Has Segmentation Been a Successful Marketing Strategy for Nokia?
- Why Are Nokia Sales Declining?
- What Was Nokia’s Business Model?
- What Is Nokia’s Competitive Advantage?
- How Is Nokia Still in Business?
- What Is Nokia’s Strategy?
- Can Nokia Bounce Back, and How Does the Company Make Money Today?
- Can Nokia Make a Comeback?
- Is Nokia Failing Again?
- Is Nokia Really Indestructible?
- What Causes the Downfall of Nokia?
- Will Nokia Rise Again and Become the Top Company?
- Will Nokia Bounce Back in the Smartphones Market?
- What Should Nokia Do to Revive Its Market?
- What Problems Have Nokia Company and What Solutions?
- What Was Nokia’s Biggest Mistake?