|Company overview||An American fast-food company, the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue.|
|Best known for||The Big Mac, Happy Meals, and the McDonald’s fries.|
|Products & services||Hamburgers, French fries, chicken, salads, soft drinks, milkshakes, desserts, coffee, breakfast, wraps.|
|Origins||Established in 1940 in California by Richard & Maurice McDonald|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Key people||Chris Kempczinski (president & CEO), Enrique Hernandez Jr. (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over $20 billion|
|Number of restaurants||Almost 40 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In Super Size Me, a 2004 film, Morgan Spurlock documented the effects of his eating only McDonald’s food for a month. Those included weight gain, increased cholesterol, mood swings, & sexual disfunction.|
|It is interesting that||McDonald’s French Fries are not suitable for vegetarians. Till 1992, the fries were cooked in beef fat. After the recipe changed, beef flavoring that contains milk has been added to adjust the taste.|
📝 McDonald’s Research Papers Examples
- McDonald's Company Marketing Practices and StrategiesMcDonald's, a fast-food company, implements property as the best strategy for entering the market because it outweighs the rest.
- McDonald’s Company's SWOT AnalysisThe daily operations act as strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, or even threats to the success of the business. This paper will use McDonald’s to demonstrate such a situation.
- McDonald’s Company Performance MeasurementThis paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- McDonald’s Company Reward ManagementThis paper reflects on this new thinking about the purpose of reward management in an organisation with reference to the case of McDonald’s business.
- Human Resources and Personnel Management DifferencePersonnel management used to refer to the set of activities concerning the workforce which included staffing, payroll, contractual obligations and other administrative activities.
- McDonald’s Company Information System Performance ManagingMcDonald’s company serves about 70 million customers around the world, who are located in the more than 100 countries where it has operations.
- McDonald's Company's Marketing StrategiesThis report analyzes McDonald’s marketing strategies. It covers company's background, its environmental analysis, SWOT analysis, and the general marketing mix of the McDonald's.
- McDonald's Company International ExpansionThis paper delves into the expansion of McDonald's into various international markets and the various problems it needs to address to penetrate them.
- Performance Measurement Systems: Designing and UpdatingPerformance measurement is an essential tool for evaluating the ability of an organization to remain in business in the short and long-term.
- McDonald’s Company Human Resource StrategyThis paper focuses on people as an important aspect of McDonald’s overall strategy of improving its customer experience. Management of people falls in the realm of the human resource department.
- McDonalds Company: Human Resource' FunctionsMcDonalds Fast Food Company has been chosen as an example of an organization for this report and this report will further discuss the HR agenda within this organization.
- McDonald's and Chipotle: Corporate Social ResponsibilityMcDonalds and Chipotle have been proactive in creating an ideal corporate governance ethics through setting of ethical code of conduct and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Organisation Theory, Culture and StructureBesides organisation theory, culture and structure have become important parts of the modern business organisation. The paper tackle these two aspects alongside theory.
- McDonald’s Company: Improving Productivity in OrganizationThis paper limits its discussion to the specific efforts of increasing productivity in a specific organization, namely, McDonald’s.
- McDonald’s Sourcing and Supply Chain ManagementThis research paper discusses McDonald’s environment, examines its supply chain, quality processes, and suggests a recommendation to facilitate future growth.
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola Ads in the Russian MarketMcDonald and Coca-Cola have structured and positioned their commercial adverts in a manner that effectively markets their products in the foreign market environment of Russia.
- McDonald’s Corporation’s Business EthicsThe goal of the presented paper is to assess how the principles of business ethics can be incorporated into a company’s operations on the example of McDonald’s.
- McDonalds' Marketing Strategies in the UAEThis paper analyzes the marketing strategies of McDonald's in the UAE, its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, the micro-environmental and macro-environmental factors.
- McDonald's and Wendy's International Inc.: Financial PerformanceThe financial ratio analysis used in this study involves two types of comparisons. In the first part of the study, an analysis of financial performance is made for McDonald's, U.S., and Wendy's International Inc.
- McDonald's Strategic Management of Human Resources & InnovationThis report aims center on the idea of human resource management strategies and human resource behavior of McDonalds eating place ltd.
💡 Essay Ideas on McDonald’s
- Business Strategy Anaylysis McDonaldsThis paper is based on the US fast food sector and aims to analyze McDonalds in terms of its business and marketing strategy, and depict the position of the company in the market.
- McDonald’s Company’s Strategic ManagementThe report is a marketing report aimed at finding and analyzing the strategies adopted by McDonald's to capture the market share and sustain it.
- McDonald’s Company Operation ManagementThe level of operation management in McDonald’s Corporation, which discussed in the paper at hand, asserts the company’s position as the most popular fast-food restaurant in the world.
- McDonald’s Company’s Strategic HR DirectionMcDonald’s Corporation was started in the year 1940 and is said to be the biggest chain of fast food restaurants in the world.
- McDonalds' vs. Wal-Mart's Strategic ChoicesMcDonald’s success can be attributed to product development, generation of new ideas where new products are made and tried out in one market for six weeks.
- Pros and Cons of Multi-cultural TeamsThis paper states the pros and cons of multicultural teams and then the examples from organizations that have had a good or bad experience with such teams have been discussed
- Strategic Recruitment and Turnover RelationshipThe research is based on two companies McDonald and Microsoft, and the focus will be on how the organizations recruit and what other measures do they take to reduce turnover.
- McDonald’s Coffee Spill Heard Around the WorldMcDonald’s has a number of social responsibilities towards its customers. First and foremost, the company is responsible for the safety of its customers.
- Marketing Analysis: McDonald’s CompanyThis paper discusses the different strategies applied by McDonald’s Company as well as the environment of the business.
- "Understanding and Managing Public Organizations" by RaineyIn his book, Hal G. Rainey covers a wide range of concepts and the analysis of contemporary management of public organizations.
- McDonald’s Corporation’s Porter’s Five Forces AnalysisThe McDonald’s company believes in ethical practice and aims at being of integrity, honest and fair. It maintains good company ethics and is accountable.
- McDonald’s: Marketing Mix SegmentsAnalysis of the company’s marketing mix shows that the company is global and therefore, targets the global market. Various market segments exist at McDonald’s.
- McDonald’s Company’s Organizational DirectionThis paper is going to focus on the strategic direction of McDonald’s, the leading fast foods company in the world that was established in 1945 by two McDonald brothers.
- McDonald’s Organization: Operation ManagementAnalysis of McDonald’s operations to come up with the concepts of operations management that are applied by this large corporation.
- McDonald’s Strategic Management and AnalysisThis study seeks to carry out an analysis of McDonald’s strategies, explore how the company provides value to its customers and how it builds a competitive advantage.
- Strategic Planning Process in McDonald’s CompanyThrough their successful branding campaigns, McDonald’s Ltd has a target of minimizing the cost of their products yet meeting their goals and objectives.
- McDonald’s Company HR Management PracticesMcDonald's is a global multinational corporation, which is represented on all six continents and in over 100 countries. The workforce of McDonald's has a long history of diversity.
- McDonald’s Company Case AnalysisThe focus of the assessment is the McDonald’s company as this company is, for the most part, open with the operations strategy making it easy to evaluate the effect.
- McDonald's, Tesla and Apple: Segmentation, Targeting and PositioningThis article will explore the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning using the examples of McDonald's, Tesla Motors and Apple Inc.
- McDonald's Human Resources Management PracticeThis report dwells upon McDonald's internal recruitment policy with a focus on internal and external factors affecting it and methods to improve the practice.
- Food Industry: McDonald’s CompanyMcDonald’s is one of the world’s leading fast-food corporations. Its fast growth in the global scene have influenced the food industry by revolutionizing the fast-food sector.
🏆 Best McDonald’s Essay Titles
- American Culture and the Rise of McDonald’s
- Corporate Identity, Branding, Image, and Reputation of McDonald’s
- Business Strategy and Trends at McDonald’s
- Consumer Buying Behaviour: McDonald’s
- Cross-Cultural Management Practices in McDonald’s
- McDonald’s Philosophy for Business Expansion
- Fast Food and Culture
Stores such as MacDonald’s, KFC and burger king have recorded increasing returns through the fast food business, a potent indicator of the social reliance of fast foods.
- Environmental Factors Affecting McDonald’s Management Functions
- External and Internal Factors of McDonald’s
- Fast Food Versus Healthy Living: McDonald’s the Ongoing Battle
- The Role of Public Relations in McDonald’s to Face the Crisis About Hot Coffee Issue
- Global Market: Why McDonald’s Restaurant Success
- Critical Ethical Issues Faced by McDonald’s
- Management Education and Employee Training at McDonald’s
- McDonald’s and Human Resource Management
- McDonald’s and Corporate Irresponsibility
- McDonald’s and Employee Motivation Essay
- McDonald’s and Human Resource Management Strategic
- McDonald’s and Starbucks Comparison: Establishing Their Brands to Fit Local Markets
- McDonald’s and the Environmental Defense Fund
- McDonald’s Business and Corporate Strategies
- McDonald’s Company Standardization Concept
- The Fast Food Industry: Negative Impacts Review
Restaurants such as McDonald’s and Burger King have been recognized for their reputation typically from advertisements and are extremely rated to be the trade name for the fast food business.
- McDonald’s Expands Globally While Adjusting Its Local Recipe
- McDonald’s Faces Millennial Challenge
- McDonald’s Globalization: Golden Arches, Big Mac Index, Madonal
- McDonald’s Global Marketing Strategy
- McDonald’s Global Presence and Cultural Issues
- McDonald’s Green Marketing Strategy
- McDonald’s Management Principles and Reward Systems
- McDonald’s New Communication Strategy on Changing Attitudes and Lifestyle
- McDonald’s Production and Operations Management
- McDonald’s, Promotion and Competitive Advantage
- McDonald’s Recruiting, Selecting and Training for Success
- McDonald’s Strategy for Success
- McDonald’s: The Best Fast Food Restaurant in America
- Negative and Positive Impact of McDonald’s Restaurant on the Community
- Operational Difference Between McDonald’s and Burger King
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Issues Faced by McDonald’s
- The Challenging Careers Offered at McDonald’s
- The McDonald’s Equilibrium: Advertising, Empty Calories, and the Endogenous Determination of Dietary Preferences
- The McDonald’s Franchise Internationally
❓ McDonald’s Research Questions
- Why Has McDonald’s Become a Symbol of US Culture?
- How Did McDonald’s Changes With the Times?
- What Is McDonald’s Corporate Strategy?
- What Business Strategy Doed McDonald’s Have?
- What Is McDonald’s Growth Strategy?
- What Is McDonald’s Issue?
- What Is McDonald’s Biggest Threat?
- What Is Unethical About McDonald’s?
- What Challenges and Issues Are Faced by McDonald’s in Maintaining Its Information Systems?
- What Are McDonald’s Current Problems?
- What Does McDonald’s Have to Do With Globalization?
- What Global Strategy Does McDonald’s Use?
- Is McDonalds Part of Globalization?
- How Is McDonald’s a Global Company?
- What Is the Marketing Mix of McDonald’s?
- How Did McDonald’s Became the Leader in the Fast Food Industry?
- How Does McDonald’s Use Cross-Cultural Management in Practices?
- How Did McDonald’s Change in the Past 10 Years?
- What Special Is in McDonald’s Supply Chain?
- What Is McDonald’s Business Model?