- Leadership Importance: Decision-Making Processes
Organizations always entrust managers with the responsibility of leading the employees based on effective decisions. It is necessary for a manager to perform certain interpersonal roles.
- Location-Based Marketing: Issues and Trends
Location-based marketing is a method of introducing and promoting goods and services, considering the location that connects a potential customer and a seller.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
Firms should use the internet and social media as strategies of direct marketing. Reaping the benefits of these strategies, they will generate higher revenues.
- Business Communication Problems and Objectives
The paper presented communication problems, objectives, and solutions, and illustrates how communication patterns can be shaped through a four-stage action plan.
- The UAE Employment Paradox
The UAE employment market is currently oversaturated with the candidates for positions in private sector, but it can be considered that further improvements are possible.
- US Multinational Company: Organizational Behavior
This paper provides an analysis of a case study involving a US multinational company that has ventured into Russia’s emerging economy.
- Chinese Domestic Market Demand in Property Sector
The decline in China’s property market is being perceived as an indicator of an economic slowdown in the country.
- Gulfport Transit Company: Transformational Management
The study explores the transformational managerial characteristics essential to successful global operations, using a case study of Gulfport Transit Company.
- Gamification and Cross-Cultural Communication in Dubai
This study focuses on the use of gamification in the Emirati private sector that was chosen as this sector is developing at a high pace.
- Walmart Marketing Strategy – a Case Study & Examples
How to describe Walmart marketing strategy? 🏪 The new Walmart marketing plan will promote efficiency in the firm and improve customer satisfaction. 💸 Read this Walmart marketing case study to answer all the questions. 📰
- Managerial Planning and Its Effectiveness
The paper explores the effectiveness of managerial planning in the performance of the organization. This study used the deductive approach of the research technique.
- Eastman Kodak Company's Marketing Analysis
Eastman Kodak Company has been operation for more than a century and has expanded its market from the US to all regions across the globe. The company was started by George Eastman.
- McDonald’s Company's SWOT Analysis
The daily operations act as strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, or even threats to the success of the business. This paper will use McDonald’s to demonstrate such a situation.
- Problem Identification in Business
Business growth is one of the essential components of a successful company. However, it is also known to be associated with a number of underlying problems.
- Performance Management and Strategic Planning
The study establishes how the process of performance management and the link between performance management and strategic planning can be improved.
- Transparency in Kuwaiti Corporate Governance and Stock Market
For developing countries such as Kuwait, achieving transparency and disclosure in corporate governance and the stock market could pose certain challenges.
- Casual Togs Company's Management Problem
Casual Togs weaknesses are found in its organizational structure, its leadership, adopting change, and the use of technology. The firm has a weak organizational culture.
- E-Commerce Technologies in the La Donna Boutique
This paper discusses electronic commerce as a favorable technology that can be incorporated into the La Donna boutique-shopping platform.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies Strategies
The Coca Cola Company and PepsiCo are the global industry leaders as far as soft drinks are concerned. Different industry players struggle to achieve market leadership and control their competitors.
- Factors Leading to Job Satisfaction
This study examines the theories, models, and findings of key theorists (in this area of study) to establish the factors that lead to job satisfaction.
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Leadership in organizations involves controlling all the aspects of the organization and ensuring that human needs are well taken care of.
- Diversity's Effects on the Organization Performance
Many organizations pay incredible attention to ensuring harmony between workforce differences, objectives, and strategic plans of an organization.
- Coca-Cola International Enterprise Company Analysis
This paper discusses the role Coca-Cola International Enterprise plays as a multinational enterprise, especially in this era of globalization of trade.
- Masiya Telecommunications Company's Business Activities
This is a research report that looks into the business activities of Masiya Telecommunications Company and its strategic position in the market.
- Airbus Company's Systems and Operations Management
Airbus, one of the leading large aircraft manufacturers in the world, has factories and assembly plants located around Europe, implying that its operations exceed boarder limits.
- Emirates Group Human Resources Collaboration
This research has aimed to investigate the extents of value addition in the business through the human resources collaboration of the Emirates Group.
- Emirates National Oil Company's Corporate Social Responsibility
The proposal evaluates how corporate social responsibility has contributed to the improvement of the Emirates National Oil Company’s public image and reputation.
- National Ferries Company's Challenges
This report assesses the problems of the National Ferries Company, analyses the causes thereof, and provides recommendations for improving the efficacy of its performance.
- Toyota Company in China: Global Strategy
In this paper, the focus is on analysing the current problems that Toyota is facing in China and strategies that can be employed to address them.
- Sears Company's Transaction Processing System
This research will focus on how Sears can use transactional processing system as a way of enhancing its productivity and reviving its profitability in the market.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Walmart's Business Strategies and Alternatives
Walmart is one of the oldest and most successful retail companies in the whole world. This work aims at analyzing and evaluating the possibilities of Walmart.
- Pepsi Company Problems and Solutions
In this paper, we discuss Pepsi company problems and solutions. 📉 Inside, you will find a critical analysis of PepsiCo challenges and objectives. 🎯 Besides, learn how to address challenges faced by PepsiCo effectively. ✨
- First Gulf Bank’s Business Strategy
Founded in 1979 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), this firm has experienced tremendous growth and has expanded its operations beyond the borders of this country.
- Nestlé Inc.'s Total Quality Challenge and Solution
This paper reviews the current TQM strategies within the production department of the Nestlé in terms of their efficiency and proposes a modification of the current six-sigma tool.
- FreshDirect Business Model & Strategic Analysis
Analyzing FreshDirect business model? 📦 In this essay, we investigate how profitable FreshDirect’s business model is and what can be improved. 🪄
- Cobra Beer Company's Marketing Issues
In this paper, the analysis focuses on the market forces that Cobra Beer faces in the market and how it has developed strategies to deal with these forces.
- Airbus A380 Company: Systems and Operations Management
This report assesses the current Airbus A380 situation with the aim of making recommendations towards remedying pitfalls in the system or addressing existing problems.
- Google Employee Empowerment
Researching Google employees empowerment? 🧑💼 As the transnational corporation, Google employs a variety of professionals throughout the world. 🌎 Read this article to learn more about Google’s empowerment methods. 🔩
- Talent Management Techniques and Organizational Performance
Talent management is the term that refers to the mechanisms or skills used by the human capital to attract employees who exhibit very high skills.
- Employees’ Resistance to Bank’s Change
The thesis explores how to address employees’ resistance to bank’s change in the banking sector. It examines the effect of negotiation on addressing this issue.
- Companies with Organizational Behavior Problems: Uber Culture Case Study
Analyzing 🚕 Uber organizational behavior problems in 2022? Learn about culture crisis 📉 features, issues examples, and challenges faced by Uber.
- Success Solutions Company' Strategic Human Resource
This study aimed to identify the importance of strategic human resource approaches for the software houses of Doha, Qatar. This study specifically investigated Success Solutions, Qatar.
- Cultural Diversity and Group Relations in the Workplace
Company (X) is in the process of diversifying its business operations into a new business environment defined by people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Managing Information System
This paper explores on understanding of information management systems facing organizations in England and across the globe.
- Wipro Technologies Company's Six Sigma Management
Manufacturing companies use Six Sigma to improve productivity, manage process changes, and enhance quality (Chiarini 2013, p. 23)
- Leadership Styles Affecting Job Satisfaction
There is a multitude of leadership style categories that separate them like transformational, transactional, and passive or avoidant styles.
- Customer Service as a Business Success Factor
Markets are overflowed with numerous items and services that are feebly separated. Predominantly, organizations can duplicate items and services from their rivals.
- Apple Company's Administration and Performance
The study investigates the adequacy of a powerful administration in the execution of the Apple Company. It utilizes the deductive methodology of exploration method.
- Dynamic Organizations and Impact on Productivity
The study examines factors that create dynamism in organizations and how they affect productivity lays down a mechanism to manage the changing environmental factors.
- Toyota Supply Chain: Supplier Relationships, Information Technologies, Logistics, Problems and Solutions.
Researching 2020 🚗 Toyota supply chain? Toyota is a world-famous 🌏 Japanese car manufacturer. Toyota supply chain management involves the supply of goods to the end-user as well as following up to ensure that such customer is satisfied.
- Treasury Wines Estates Company's Marketing Plan
The marketing plan of Treasury Wines Estate presents strategies of introducing new wine brands into the Indian market to attain its main strategic objective.
- Performance of Sustainable Hotel Supply Chain
This paper will focus on the issues surrounding hotel supply chains, the uptake of lean or green supply chains in the industry, as well as the impact on the sustainability of the supply chains.
- Visionary Leadership Styles of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook
Leadership styles are adapted to the demands and the situations at hand. The following study focused on the leadership styles of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook in the Apple Company.
- China's Global Business Cultural Analysis
Global business culture aims to enhance understanding of Chinese culture and development of business strategies to improve the performance of multinationals in and out of China.
- Retail Business Analysis: Wal-Mart Stores
The paper has taken into account a real business by conducting a study on Wal-Mart Stores Incorporation which operates in the United States.
- The Role of Leadership and Employee Empowerment
This work studies the role of leadership and employee empowerment in the general directorate of residency and foreign affairs in achieving success in the application of TQM.
- How Recruitment and Selection Affect Organisational Performance
The aim of this study is to establish how well organizations manage their talents, especially during the recruitment and selection process, and the implication of their practices.
- Support Staff in Performance Management at School
The support staffs play a pivotal role in ensuring that the school runs according to the program. They should give their best in all their undertakings.
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency: Critical Evaluation
The purpose of this paper is to undertake a critical evaluation of performance appraisal in the context of an organisation’s determination to foster the employees’ development.
- Performance Appraisal Program: Organisational Development
The purpose of this project is to examine the application of the performance appraisal program as a tool for promoting employee and organizational development.
- Value Management
The stakeholder management is the decisive factor for the success of any project whether small, large or complex.
- Non-Incremental Innovations Effects: Procter & Gamble Case
The research results show that there is a need to incorporate NIIs into the design of global organisations such as P&G.
- Applied Problem Solving in the Workplace
Problem solving prototypes are essential in addressing the multiple issues that emerge daily in the workplace.
- Abu Dhabi Oil Company's Strategic Analysis
Abu Dhabi Oil Company has distinct advantages that can propel it to new heights. It can exploit many opportunities to further its dominance in the local and regional markets.
- The Core Objectives of International Management
Effective management, which ensures success for the organisation, requires an orientation toward the consumer, in terms of the external environment, and the internal environment.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Training and Employee Retention in the Hospitality Industry
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the reasons for high turnover rates in the hospitality industry and analyze the role of training in improving retention rates.
- Emaar Properties Company: Organizational Behavior Analysis
Emaar Properties is a public joint stock real estate company that was founded in 1997 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Tesla's Total Quality Management Principles
Total Quality Management has often been described as a management approach that targets customer satisfaction as the primary way to attaining long-term success.
- Vancouver Communications Company's Human Resources in Turkey
The chief executive officer of Vancouver Communications believes that the new Turkish subsidiary should adopt the same organizational systems as in Canada and England.
- Leadership-Associated Problems and Strategies
The paper reviews leadership-associated problems of organizations during the transition period and strategies used by leaders to manage change and solve problems.
- Leadership Problems and Models
This paper will analyze different leadership problems and recommend alternative courses of action using both the leadership stakeholders network and leadership models.
- IBM Strategic Management – Business Case Study
Researching IBM business strategy? 🖥️ IBM is an American technology company that has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about IBM business strategy and levels of growth. 📊
- Jones-Blair Company's Product Marketing Problem
This paper evaluates the Jones-Blair company that experiencing problems with the best way to make their products known to their customers.
- Ford Motor Company Market Research
This research study will be largely concerned with investigating whether the presence of social media has enhanced customer loyalty at Ford Motor Company.
- Wal-Mart's Low-Cost Provider Strategy
Wal-Mart employs a low-cost provider strategy that allows the company to sell the lowest priced products and make it the number one business organization in the world.
- Organizational Change and Attitudes Toward It
This paper discusses an opportunity to further develop an understanding of challenges, techniques and problems associated with initiating and implementing change in organizations.
- Effective Supply Chain Practices for Computer and Phone Repair Shop
The purpose of the given study is to identify effective supply chain practices, which can be integrated in phone and computer repair shop business
- Marketing Strategy and Development in the UAE
Companies' innovation shifts in modern times are outcomes of the game that compelled some firms to exit the market prematurely.
- Bahrain Development Bank' Employee Turnover
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the causes of employee turnover in organizations in Bahrain Development Bank that operates in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Educational Tourism Among Chinese and British Students: Comparative Analysis
This study is focused on understanding the educational experiences of Chinese and UK students who participated in educational tourism.
- Gamification and Internal Communication of Dubai’s Workforce
The study will allow concluding about the effectiveness of using gamification in internal communication and provide the results of the quantitative and qualitative assessments to support the conclusions.
- Communication Problems Between Customers and Employees
This paper examines how communication is impacted between customers and employees due to language or dialect problems experienced in call centers.
- Salaam Ethical Investing R&D: Banking Analysis
The representatives of Salaam Ethical Investing R&D would first need to introduce themselves and provide a clear presentation of what transformations the bank is expected to undergo.
- Business Analysis and Consultancy Practice
This paper examines the role of a business consultant, the five stages of the consulting process, and the skills and qualities necessary to implement these skills in practice.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and Nike
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- Organizational Behavior in Chipotle: General Analysis and Recommendations
The organization is people-oriented and undertakes substantial efforts to create a positive work atmosphere where everyone would feel supported.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers Market
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Organisational Change and Employee Turnover
The article “Organisational change and employee turnover” by Morrell et al. reveals that increased voluntary turnover in an organization can lead to dwindled performance.
- Forest International Company: Human Resources Strategy
Employee health and safety standards have continued to pose serious challenges to many organizations. The problem with Forest International is that it has had a long history of work related injuries.
- Siemens Business Activity and Knowledge Management
Siemens introduced new corporate divisions carrying out the functions of managing knowledge within the company.
- Infinity Contracting Company's Process Improvement
Infinity Contracting Company Ltd. is a small civil contracting organization that has been operating since 1972 in the UAE.
- Lululemon Problems & Global Market Threats
Analyzing Lululemon Athletic’s problems and threats? 👟 There’s a lot to research! 🚩 Lululemon faces various business problems: the inability to exploit the global market, competition, and lack of patents for its products. ✅
- Technology Within the Hotel Industry
Technologies make the operations of organizations in the hospitality industry more productive and competitive.
- The QVC Company: Strategic Management
This paper will involve establishing the challenges that the company face and the measures it came up with in order to confront these challenges.
- The Resource-Based View: Internal Analysis
RBV argues that any company that seeks a competitive advantage must first consider exploiting internal factors before considering the external factors/environment.
- Solve Problem of Logistic and Supply Chain Management
The significance of the study is the re-evaluation of approaches to effective supply chain management, including devices and system platforms for information transmission.
- Employee Discrimination at Workplace
This paper explores cases of workplace discrimination, the basis of discrimination, and propose effective ways of stopping the widespread and persistent employment discrimination.
- Food Prices Increase: Causes and Solutions
In this paper, the causes, consequences, and solutions to the problem of food inflation in the US will be discussed. The factors that determine prices include supply and demand.
- The Employee Engagement Problem
Engagement strategy in a specific organizational context, using a medium-sized insurance business as an example of boosting Employee Engagement on a corporate level.
- Limited Flow of Information
This paper presents the argument that the proper flow of information within an organization is helpful to new employees because it helps them to adapt quickly to the processes of an organization.
- The Development of an Information System to Support Inventory Management
This dissertation describes the perceptions and opinions of the development of an information system for inventory management on the example of “Trinidad Energy Supplies & Services Limited”.
- Company Problem Solution: Global Communications
This paper looks at the various problems facing the company and the initiatives the company can take to ensure its survival in the global market.
- Information System and Inventory Management Connection
This work describes the perceptions & opinions of The Development of an Information system for Inventory Management Study factors affecting their drives & examination.
- EKEM Furniture Managing Organizational Problems
This memo highlights problems on several factors like organizational culture, trust, job satisfaction, leadership, power, and politics faced by EKEM Furniture.
- Bierbrier Brewery Company's SWOT Analysis
Bierbrier Brewery is a medium-sized company located within the Griffin town, south of a city center called Montreal district.
- Ortem Company's Analysis
Ortem has been known in the realm of retail for quite a while, becoming rather popular among a certain type of customer. The organization has been enjoying its modest yet consistent popularity.
- Revlon Company Strategic Management
This study identifies whether the Russian market is a viable multinational expansion point for Revlon by taking an in-depth look into the Russian market.
- Operational Analysis and Effectiveness in Organization
The role of operations in the day to day functioning of organizations is very important, especially in the manufacturing sector.
- Sprint Corporation: Kotter’s Eight Stage Process of Change
This paper has analyzed the Kotter’s eight-step process to abolish obstructions by correct positioning and suggested for further research analyzing a real file paradigm of Sprint Corporation, USA.
- Knowledge Management and Business Decision-Making
The corporate information and knowledge must be authorized and circulated by policy directing its use. This prevents the leaking of confidential information.
- Kingsford Company's Charcoal Marketing Plan
Kingsford business plays an important economic role as part of the Clorox portfolio in its periodic revenue total generation. This study analyzes Kingsford charcoal marketing.
- Conducting and Exploring Marketing Research
Market research is inherently the process of assessing the viability of new products through a research procedure aimed at the consumer.
- Organization Theory: Design and Change
The management of the company should realize that utilizing groups leads to effective or improved decision making, more risk taking and presumably accelerated rates of innovation.
- Procter & Gamble Company's Marketing Problems
P&G is the most important competitor to Unilever on the market of personal hygiene products, to which half of the business is fallen to Unilever.
- The Real Problem With Corporate Governance
In the present economic crisis scenario, institutional investors across the globe have become increasing active and have been seen in taking active participation in various aspects of corporate governance.
- Organizational Behaviour Concept and Problems
The concept of organizational behaviour began to be recognized as a discipline only during the early years of the 20th century.
- Effective Retention Policies and Motivation in Low Management: Why Employees Leave Organizations
In today’s competitive world, the success of any organization actually depends on both the customers and the organization.
- Global Economy Problems Encountered in the USA and Global House Market
The failure of the major financers in America has affected economic growth both in America and other states that largely depend on America for financial aid and grants as well as markets for their products.