- 🔝 Top 10 Economic Analysis Examples
- 💸 What Is Economic Analysis?
- 📖 How to Write an Economic Analysis Paper?
- 📝 Economic Analysis Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Economic Analysis
- 👍 Good Economic Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Economic Analysis
- ✍️ Economic Analysis Essay Examples for College
- 🏆 Best Economic Analysis Research Titles
Do you want to be successful in business? Then, it is paramount to regularly do economic analyses. The analysis helps managers and leaders to understand how the primary economic factors impact the functioning of a company or business. With it, you can demonstrate the value of a department, product, or other aspects, which comes in handy in decision-making.
In this article, we discuss the principles and aspects of this type of analysis and provide excellent economic analysis essay examples.
🔝 Top 10 Economic Analysis Examples
- Global and Asian Financial Crisis Comparison
- Economic Budget Predictions
- Economic Decisions Making Process Among People
- The City of Dubai: History, Development and Challenges
- UAE Economic Performance in 1991-2012
- The UAE Employment Paradox
- Unemployment in the United Arab Emirates among Locals
- Laptop Industry’s Characteristics and Analysis
- Chinese Domestic Market Demand in Property Sector
- Market Structures in Australia
💸 What Is Economic Analysis?
Economic analysis is the evaluation of the financial costs and benefits of running a business venture or program. Economic analysis is used to help establish if the resources in a business or organization are being utilized prudently. It allows analysts to incorporate components from the economic environment to GDP growth into their corporate planning.
Most businesses conduct economic analysis every one-two years and target a few economic scenarios for short- and medium-term planning. Then, each scenario is carefully analyzed to determine how it impacts a business’s decisions and achievement of pre-defined objectives. It is also done when evaluating programs to assess their financial feasibility.
Economic Analysis Principles
Several principles should be utilized when writing an economic analysis essay at university. Let’s highlight these:
|📌 The rationality of the decision.||This is perhaps the most important of the principles, and it means that you need to have an outcome in mind. Also, that outcome should be in the best interest of the enterprise or organization.|
|📌 The costs related to the decision.||When doing an economic analysis paper, it is crucial to appreciate that every choice comes with some costs. This cost can be in the form of time, resources, and money for the selected service. Note that the costs can be either tangible or intangible.|
|📌 The incentives associated with the decision.||You will get negative and positive incentives in every decision. A benefit is considered a positive incentive that yields the desired impact. However, a cost for the business is seen as a negative incentive and, consequently, undesirable.|
📖 How to Write an Economic Analysis Paper?
Writing an economic analysis essay is slightly different from other types of papers. It is way more technical, and the core target is clarity. The following eight steps demonstrate how to write an outstanding economic analysis paper.
1. Find a Topic
There are several ways that you can use to get topics for your analysis essay. These include passive reading and checking ideas from other articles. Remember to ensure that the selected idea is compelling and related to the field you are pursuing.
2. Search the Resources to Use
In economics, there are two main categories of resources:
- academic literature (articles and books)
- empirical data (info that is in numerical form)
Some of the best sources you should consider for your work include academic journals, statistical abstracts, and economic reports. Census data is also a good example.
3. Develop the Outline
The outline is the structure of the economic analysis. It’s essential because it demonstrates where every idea should be based on. It should have the following six parts:
- Literature review,
4. Write the Literature Review
This part helps to tell your professor how familiar you are with the research done in your field of study. Therefore, it sets the main foundation of the topic that you are working on. So, go ahead and explore the issue of interest, the terms to be employed, and the approach in relation to other scholarly works.
5. Present the Hypothesis
At this point, you need to craft the main conjecture or question and give the approach that will be used to solve or address it. Make sure to discuss the data set that you will be employing when presenting your hypothesis. Remember always to indicate where the data is sourced from.
6. Present Results
This is another crucial step because it is here that your hypothesis will be tested. Therefore, focus on what is significant and be precise in the presentation. Make sure to use figures, graphs, and tables in the results section.
7. Discuss Results
The main idea of this step is to ensure you stay focused using facts instead of making judgments. Your work as an economist is to give evidence as opposed to drawing policy conclusions.
8. Reference the Sources
Like with other professional and academic papers, it is prudent to reference all the sources used to prepare the work. In the literature review, economists prefer soft references and give full details at the end of the essay.
Check out more economic analysis examples that are collected below on the web page.
📝 Economic Analysis Research Paper Examples
- Gross Domestic Product in the Gulf Cooperation CouncilBusiness essay sample: The paper will highlight period when the GDP was highest and lowest for each country and provide a detailed analysis of the reasons behind the each trend.
- Emirates Airline After Oil Prices DeclineBusiness essay sample: This paper will examine the impact that the falling oil prices will exert on Emirates Airline and the GCC region at large.
- Qatari Economic Growth and Its ContributorsBusiness essay sample: This paper looks at the economy of Qatar with a special focus on the contributors to the country’s economic growth.
- Economic Risk Management in Supply ChainBusiness essay sample: Walkers Shortbread has not optimized its supply chain because focusing on its trade relationships with traditional partners does not provide adequate opportunity to do business.
- Global Economics Effects on Organizational ChangeBusiness essay sample: Globalization has its historic background on the development of new technology and deregulation of capital markets.
- International Economics: the US and SingaporeBusiness essay sample: While the United States of America is endowed with natural resources, Singapore has little natural resources and depends on trading for economic growth.
- World Trade Organization Good and Bad AspectsBusiness essay sample: The World Trade Organization is an international organization, which was established on January 1, 1995 as a predecessor to the GATT. This paper evaluates the good and the bad about the WTO.
- Economic Diversification Strategy in DubaiBusiness essay sample: Dubai's future economic prosperity is assured due to the economic diversification strategy embarked on by the government. It is a desirable strategy for many governments.
- Debts in United Arab EmiratesBusiness essay sample: Debt restructuring could be employed by the United Arab Emirates, where one of the methods used may involve rolling over debt.
- Dead Aid by Dambisa MoyoBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to summarize the main idea, contained in every individual chapter of Dambisa Moyo’s book Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa.
- International Business Benefits of the USABusiness essay sample: This paper seeks to discuss in detail the benefits that international business stand to gain as a result of regional integration. The paper concentrates its discussion on the case of the USA.
- Solar Power Economic Benefits in Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this research is to analyze the aspects of transferring to the use of solar power and to state the solutions for making the project less expensive for Saudi Arabia.
- Development of the United States EconomyBusiness essay sample: The US possesses the most diverse economy among all countries in the world. The recent years have seen researchers develop interest and enthusiasm in studying the economy of the US.
- Great Recession of 2007–2010Business essay sample: The essay explores the causes and nature of the Great Recession of 2007–2010, compares and contrasts the Great Recession and the Great Depression.
- Lower Oil Prices' Effects in Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: This essay investigates if lower oil prices adversely affect organizational behavior in Saudi Arabia. The research uses qualitative data from journals and online databases.
- Indian Economic and Financial IndicatorsBusiness essay sample: India is a federal republic whose capital is New Delhi. India has the second-largest population in the world. The country has a population of 1.2 billion people.
- Climate Change Impact on Business Activity in MalawiBusiness essay sample: The agricultural sector is one of the key economic sectors in Malawi’s economy. It plays a very important role in Malawi’s economy by influencing the significant macroeconomic factors.
- Financial Crisis in Turkey and ArgentinaBusiness essay sample: The study aims to develop a more profound understanding of the financial crisis in the emerging economies during the period of 1999 to 2001.
- Institutions's Role in Economic Growth and DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: Institutions are critical in defining the development of a nation. They play vital and unexceptional roles that control the EGD of a nation.
- International Economics Before the World WarsBusiness essay sample: Before the world war one and world war two, world economies were quiet apart, but there was intense factors of trade countries controlled their imports and exports.
- Industrialization in MexicoBusiness essay sample: This paper comprises a case study of the industrialization of Mexico as the main example. The paper explores the country’s transition into import substitution industrialization.
- The United Arabs Emirates' Economy in 1991-2012Business essay sample: Before the oil discovery of in 1950s, the UAE’s economy largely depended on fishing industry. Since then, it has continued to improve much ever.
- Dubai: A Journey to ExcellenceBusiness essay sample: This report aims to outline the process of Dubai’s development in economics, innovation, business excellence, and e-government.
- Natural Monopolies and the Price Cap in the UKBusiness essay sample: A perfectly competitive market is difficult to attain because the structures that define its existence are impossible to attain.
- Samsung Market Analysis: Business & EconomicsBusiness essay sample: Looking for Samsung market analysis example? 📟 It’s here! To enhance understanding of Samsung segmentation, read this paper. 📖 You’ll learn about Samsung price & income elasticity, competition, target audience, labor force, and other issues. 💪
- Staples Incorporated's StrategyBusiness essay sample: Staples Inc. has been in the office supply business for decades. It sells a range of office products and offers technology solutions.
- UAE and Chinese Economies and National PoliciesBusiness essay sample: This report compares and contrasts the UAE and Chinese economies in terms of the roles played by global, ethical, political, physical, and societal (GEPPS) indicators.
- Chinese and UAE Economic Indicators and GrowthBusiness essay sample: Personal and business freedom has a direct relationship with a nation’s rate of economic growth. This paper analyzes indicators for Chinese and UAE economies.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies in GreeceBusiness essay sample: The recent recession had a negative effect in the performance of both private and public sectors in Greece. The government adjusted its monetary and fiscal policies.
- Minimum Wage and Unemployment Rate CorrelationBusiness essay sample: The paper establishes the relationship between the unemployment rate and minimum wage and provides possible reasons for this relationship.
- UAE Economic Recovery and Fiscal PolicyBusiness essay sample: The economy of the United Arab Emirates is likely to continue with the same trend due to the low oil prices in the market.
- UAE and Chinese Economies and CapitalismBusiness essay sample: This report compares and contrasts the UAE and the China economy, evaluating some of the key factors that determine the level and development of each country.
- Chinese Economy: Challenges and GrowthBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the possible challenges that western companies face when entering the Chinese market and discusses how these challenges can be overcome.
- Minimum Wage Increase Effect on Unemployment RateBusiness essay sample: The research paper will also provide possible reasons for the positive or negative relationship which will be established.
- Unemployment Effects on GDP in the USBusiness essay sample: The paper uses statistical process control tools to improve the quality of organisations. It determines if there is any relation between unemployment and tax, inflation, saving.
- Unemployment Rate and Affecting Factors in the USBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses the effect of income growth rate, inflation rate, mortgage rate, and gross domestic product on the unemployment rate in the United States.
- Chinese and UAE Economic Growth and PoliciesBusiness essay sample: This work compares UAE and the Chinese economies regarding GEPPS indicators and shows the impact of politic on the two economies, among other factors.
- China’s Open Market Door Policy and Its EffectsBusiness essay sample: The paper analyzes rate of growth, employment, population and GDP of China before and after open market door policy to the world, and lists benefits of the policy.
- Economics: "Intermediate Macro Mechanics" by AshbyBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes policy issues, international issues, development issues using Ashby's book named "Intermediate macro mechanics."
- Chinese and Japanese Economics and PoliticsBusiness essay sample: This paper considers the economic and political systems of China and Japan. It compares and contrasts their economies using political, economic, and social indicators.
💡 Essay Ideas on Economic Analysis
- United Arab Emirates: Economics and DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: United Arab Emirates has improved so much economically through the years. It is notable that the growth was initially due to the black gold that is available in the area.
- Banking Crisis of 2007-2008, Its Actors and CausesBusiness essay sample: The 2007/2008 global economic meltdown is considered one of the world’s worst financial crises after the great depression of the 1930s.
- Economic Situation in the United StatesBusiness essay sample: The budget deficit of the United States was low between 2005 and 2007 after which it skyrocketed from the year 2008. Between 2009 and 2011, the budget deficit has been extremely high.
- Markets and Institutions Role in the Financial CrisisBusiness essay sample: Financial markets and institutions, including banking and insurance companies, encounter several risks whenever a crisis threatens them.
- Economic Development Measuring MethodsBusiness essay sample: The economy of any country is measured through different methods, which determine if it is moving upwards through attaining development.
- Asian Economic Development and DemocratizationBusiness essay sample: Asian economies have interesting case studies of the relationship between economic sustainability and democracy.
- China’s Economic Resurgence’s Global ImplicationsBusiness essay sample: China's economic rise and sustainability have been facilitated by the economic reforms instituted towards the end of the 20th century.
- Market Liberalization for Developing CountriesBusiness essay sample: Liberalization is used to refer to a situation where various government regulations are either eliminated or reduced to allow increased trade and cooperation among nations.
- Economics of SwazilandBusiness essay sample: Swaziland is a developing country in Africa. The economy of Swaziland is affected by the economy of South Africa. Agriculture forms the biggest source of income for the country.
- The Political Economy of DubaiBusiness essay sample: Dubai is a city that has gone beyond the norms of the dragging rentier perception in most of the Persian Gulf cities to acquire a more stable and democratic state.
- Gross Domestic Product in Gulf Cooperation CouncilBusiness essay sample: A review of real GDP and percentage change over the 20 years shows that there was a continuous growth in GDP of Bahrain.
- Economics for ManagersBusiness essay sample: The main market structures taught in this paper are perfect competition, oligopoly, monopolistic competition and monopoly.
- Tourism in Dubai: Economic Factors of DemandBusiness essay sample: The paper reviews positive and negative impacts of tourism on the economy, demand for tourism in Dubai, and factors that might decrease or increase it.
- Interest Rate, Risk-Return and Time Value of MoneyBusiness essay sample: The current paper analyzes and compares three concepts in the economy, in particular, interest rate, risk-return, and time value of money.
- The Efficient Market Hypothesis' ConceptBusiness essay sample: The concept of the Efficient Market Hypothesis is simple. The available information encrypted in share prices reflects the current situation completely.
- Economics for BusinessBusiness essay sample: A market economy is regulated by the forces of demand and supply. The main characteristic of a market economy is that all resources are privately owned.
- Economic Drivers in Harford’s "The Undercover Economist"Business essay sample: Tim Harford’s "The Undercover Economist" advances various arguments regarding the forces that drive economics. This paper presents five of the main arguments.
- Natural Resources and Economic Development NexusBusiness essay sample: Countries that have natural resources are perceived to also have better bargaining power on the global platform.
- Legal and Illegal Immigration for the U.S. EconomyBusiness essay sample: The number of illegal immigrants among the US population has increased from five million to approximately twelve million in the past decade.
- Economic Growth and Causes of Its VariabilityBusiness essay sample: Economic growth is defined as an increase in the market-adjusted value of goods and services produced by an economy over a particular period of time.
- Sustainable Growth and Security in the Gulf Cooperation Council: Recommendations for UAEBusiness essay sample: In this paper, the case study of sustainable development and security in the GCC states will be researched: the history of oil and natural gas discovery, the challenges obstructing the sustainability in the GCC region.
- Economic Crisis in South East Asia in the 1990sBusiness essay sample: The economic crisis in South East Asia affected the whole region and the world economy. Institutional development was driven by a rational response of governments.
- Economy of Qatar Country and Comparison with Iraq CountryBusiness essay sample: Qatar has emerged as the richest country in the Arab world. The country owes its economic fortunes to the vast oil and natural gas reserves at its disposal.
- Is GDP Relevant in the Context of Globalisation?Business essay sample: Globalization is one of the forces shaping current macroeconomic realities. It is the process of the elimination of the geopolitical barriers to trade and communication.
- World Economic Downturn Impact on Malaysian EconomyBusiness essay sample: The research question is how has the world economic downturn influenced the economy of Malaysia and what was the Malaysian response to the crisis.
- The Potential Effects of a New Oil Shock on United States GDPBusiness essay sample: This paper examines how oil price changes might affect economic performance and make it impossible for Americans to achieve their potential.
- Fiscal Policy and Federal Budget in 2010-11Business essay sample: Fiscal policy refers to the government's program for expenditures and efficiency for implementation to spur economic growth. This essay examines its instruments and related issues.
- Perfect Economy, Economic Man, Supply and DemandBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses economic issues, particularly describe what is the perfect economy, the concept of supply and demand, and determine who is the “Economic Man.”
- Price, Cross, and Income Elasticity of DemandBusiness essay sample: Supply and demand concepts have applications in everyday life. They also directly impact the business person in everyday decisions.
- Managerial Economics and Business AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Managerial economics is a subfield of economics that seeks to amalgamate the basic definitions of economics such as allocation of resources.
- International Lending and Financial CrisesBusiness essay sample: International capital flows are defined as the exchange of financial claims between the representatives of the two countries.
- Economics: Inflation and Output VolatilityBusiness essay sample: This research establishes whether a long-run trade-off exists between inflation and economic output under conditions of asymmetric information.
- The Unemployment in the Gulf CountriesBusiness essay sample: The six Arabs Gulf states for the past ten years have been facing an increasing number of unemployment. This paper analysis the unemployment trends in the Gulf States.
- China’s Economic GrowthBusiness essay sample: China began to implement economic reforms in 1978, which enabled it to transform from a planned to a market based economy.
- The Economic Development of Asian CountriesBusiness essay sample: In the paper, the author addresses the issue of how trade with China and Japan has contributed to the economic development of Asian economies.
- The World Bank as an Agent of DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: In its decision-making procedure, the World Bank members use a voting system that grants voting power in correspondence to the contributions made.
- South Korean Economic Development and Its FactorsBusiness essay sample: This paper will discuss South Korea’s emergence as a developing economy following impressive economic reforms.
- Minimum Wage Effects on EconomiesBusiness essay sample: This paper presents two perspectives on the issue of the minimum wage in economies: despite the criticism, a minimum wage is vital for reducing income inequality.
- Supply and Demand Roles in EconomicsBusiness essay sample: The significance of both supply and demand in a business setting is that they determine the level of sales or revenue.
- Effects of Oil Prices Fluctuation on the Domestic Political Economies of Middle EastBusiness essay sample: The paper presents the case studies of the economies of different Middle East countries with reference to the oil price fluctuations.
👍 Good Economic Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- Market Societies in the Economic Theories ContextBusiness essay sample: This paper forms an analysis of the emergence of the modern market society by relating it to the historical forms of societies.
- The Contribution of Adam Smith to EconomicsBusiness essay sample: Adam Smith was a philosopher, political economist, and a major enlightenment figure from Scotland who lived between the years 1723 and 1790.
- Economic Indicators and Country Comparisons: the UAE and UKBusiness essay sample: Economists have used economic indicators to compare development levels of different countries by calculating how productive they are using their capital.
- Economic Development and Population: Malthus and Ricardo' ViewsBusiness essay sample: Malthus was concerned about the impacts of the supply of basic goods on population growth. Ricardo's interest was the balance between value and distribution of resources.
- How Successful Is the Theory of Comparative Advantage?Business essay sample: The concept of comparative advantage is central to the international trade discourses that are driven by perspectives of competitive advantage.
- US Economy in the Sixties AnalysisBusiness essay sample: In the 1960s it is seen as time when there was a social decline as there was a high rise in the illegitimacy, and the drug use and the result of this disruption was due to the social disorder in the US.
- Comparison of Market Reforms in China and RussiaBusiness essay sample: Chinese reforms success and Russia’s reform failure, was crucially due to each opting to a different approach to the market economy.
- Theory of Demand and Supply of HousesBusiness essay sample: Research of how the theory of demand and supply affects the supply and demand of houses. Analysis of business environment of OPEC. SWOT analysis for Nestle Foods company.
- Minimum Wage and the Poverty GapBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the advantages and disadvantages of an increase in the minimum wage policy and does an increase in minimum wage decrease the poverty gap.
- OPEC and Non-OPEC Crude Oil Supplies With OECD and Non-OECDBusiness essay sample: Discussion of the change in the structure of the oil industry in the context of balance between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil supplies with OECD and non-OECD demand.
- Tax Rates and Economic Growth AnalysisBusiness essay sample: One of the most sensitive issues in the world of economics is how political issues impact on economic issues in any given state.
- International Debt Crisis and Development EconomicsBusiness essay sample: The international debt crisis refers to the inability of developing nations to repay sovereign debts borrowed from international market, development institutions and sovereign governments.
- Internal and External Economic BalanceBusiness essay sample: Definition of economic balance; exploration of the difficulties, paradoxes, and challenges a state is faced with when it has set as purpose economic balance in an open economy.
- Credit Crunch: Business AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Any large business house, consumer expenditures or governmental schemes may borrow public money in the form of selling shares.
- Australia’s Economic Growth Relies on Asia’s Resource DemandBusiness essay sample: The construction and manufacturing boom in Asia has been a key pillar of the Australian economy, with its mining industry benefiting the most.
- Controlling the Rate of UnemploymentBusiness essay sample: Natural rate of unemployment can simply be defined as the equilibrium rate of unemployment. This rate normally comprises both structural and frictional unemployment.
- Monetary Policy and Its Effects on the EconomyBusiness essay sample: Failed monetary policy has detrimental effects on the economy. It causes high inflation rates and increased employment rates.
- National Policies in the Closed EconomyBusiness essay sample: A closed economy is that which is not influenced by external factors of demand and supply. Some of them are international interest rates and international inflation rates.
- National Economic Policies and PrinciplesBusiness essay sample: This paper explains income elasticity and interest elasticity of money demand, the effect of fiscal policy on the output level in a closed economy, and other economic issues.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy in AustraliaBusiness essay sample: The paper explains ‘medium term framework’ of fiscal policy, its relation to government finances in Australia, and a link between the fiscal and monetary policy approaches.
- The U.S. Economy vs the Global EconomyBusiness essay sample: The US economy is in a recession. Such is the proclamation of doom that is being directed everywhere by media houses, politicians, economists and institutions involved in research.
- Sweden' Development and Economic PerformanceBusiness essay sample: Sweden is Europe’s fourth largest country and covers an area of 449964 square kilometers. By the year 2009, the annual population growth rate was reported to be 0.82% .
- Global Economy: Global Financial Crisis InfluenceBusiness essay sample: The global financial crisis affected the economy of Greece to a great extent and the economy has not yet recovered from the crisis.
- Immigrant Workers' Influences on the US EconomyBusiness essay sample: The idea that immigrant workers are a threat to the US economy must be revised because it is not the whole truth. It is true that there is a negative effect on some sectors.
- Lessons from the Financial Crisis of 2008Business essay sample: Imposing a higher level of regulation of the financial sector by the government came as a reaction to the lessons learned from the Financial Crisis of 2008.
- Credit Crunch and Federal Reserve Bank PolicyBusiness essay sample: This paper will look into the different aspects of the Credit crunch. It will look into the parameters of the policies formulated and implemented by the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Impact of Financial and Economic CrisisBusiness essay sample: A financial crisis involves massive changes in the credit value and prices of commodities in the market. A financial crisis affects the majority of a nation’s firms, sovereigns, and liquidity of assets.
- The 2007 US Financial Crisis CausesBusiness essay sample: This paper focuses on explaining the underlying causes, effects and policy response to the 2007 financial crisis. There is an increasing volume of literature on the subject matter.
- Hardcore Cartels in Market Competition TermsBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses the formation of hardcore cartels as illustrated using the concept of market competition and their effects on economies.
- Global Financial Crisis and Its RootsBusiness essay sample: The 2007 recession refers to a global financial crisis that manifested in the form of high deficits in the trade balances of most countries around the globe.
- Business Environment in JapanBusiness essay sample: The paper analyzes the business environment in Japan, its fiscal and monetary policy, state of the economy and politics, investment possibilities, risk factor etc.
- The Economy of GermanyBusiness essay sample: The economy of Germany has emerged gradually from the impacts of the financial crisis experienced in the world from 2007-2008.
- Brazil's, Russia's, India's China's EconomiesBusiness essay sample: This paper highlights facts about the BRIC states economy. It also underlines the reasons why China, India, Russia, and Brazil's economies are relevant to the global economy.
- China’s Economic Imbalance as a Development ThreatBusiness essay sample: This paper focuses on China with the view of detailing the major issue that may present a challenge to the country’s future economic development.
- Economic Depression in Germany and USA 1920sBusiness essay sample: The paper reviews the reasons of economic depression in the early 20th century and compares Germany and the US in the 1920s. Most economists consider economic depression as cataclysmic.
- Services Industries and Building Economic GrowthBusiness essay sample: Any economy is driven by the returns gained from the exchange of goods and services. This paper discusses the relevance of service sectors in the economy.
- Thailand’s and the Pacific Rim Economic PoliciesBusiness essay sample: The economic policies of the Pacific Rim countries have greatly affected those of Thailand as a constituent member since the level of interaction cannot be wished away.
- The GDP and the S&P 500: Correlation AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This research paper hypothesizes that there is a strong correlation between the GDP and the S&P 500 because stock market is a statistically significant predictor of economic activities.
- British Economy Over the Past Two YearsBusiness essay sample: The paper evaluates how the Bank of England and the Government’s policies vis-à-vis the slowdown of the economy and if their policies were successful in the macroeconomic policy.
- Economics. War and the EconomyBusiness essay sample: The term war refers to any violent conflict that is often large scale and occurs between two groups of people or alliances due to their different views about an issue or issues.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Economic Analysis
- International Credit in Contemporary Economies
- Capitalistic Economy and Market Failures in Austria
- Role of China in World Economics
- China’s Economic System
- Demand and Supply as Fundamentals of Economic Analysis
- International Economy. The UAE's Business Profile
- Australia Economic Analysis
- Kuwait's Economy and Measurements
- Effects of International Trade on Qatar’s Economy
- Global Economy: Australia and the US
- Oligopoly Economics: Coca-Cola & Pepsi Competition
- Chinese Economy's Exports and Future
- Rapidly Rising Oil Prices and Their Economic Impact
- International Trade and the US Economy
- China's Role in the 21st-Century Global Economy
- 2008 Economic Crisis, Solutions and Policies
- Low Oil Prices and Their Effect on World Economies
- Economic Development in Theory and Real World
- Kenya's International Trade and Economic Development
- Gross Domestic Product of Estonia
- Natural Resources and Successful Development
- Gross Domestic Product and Its Growth Factors
- Structuralism, Neo-Marxism, and Neoliberalism
- Gross Domestic Product as Good Measure of Social Welfares
- Is There a Bubble in China's Economy?
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- Monetary Policy: Factors of Influence, Role of a Central Bank
- Impacts of Shift and Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply on Paper Industry
- The Differences of Economies of the U.S., UK and Germany in World Financial Crisis
- Oil and Gas Prices in World Economy
- Identifying a Developing Country
- The Main Demand and Supply Factors
- International Economics Theory and Policy
- Fiscal Policy in the United States
- Saudi Arabia Economics: Dependanting of Oil
- The Global Oil Industry-Present and Future
- Global Economy Problems Encountered in the USA and Global House Market
- U.S. Economy and Barack Obama's Economic Plan
- Credit Crunch of 2008 in the World Financial Markets
- Economic Consequences Minimum Wage Rate in Hong Kong
- Analysis of Dubai’s Success
- International Monetary Fund
- Effects of Outsourcing on the US Economy
- The Subprime Mortgage Crisis: Causes and Consequences
- The Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- Relationship Between Economic Development and Political Democratization
- How China’s Agricultural Reform Contributed to Its Success on Economic Growth
- Txiv Smart Meter Prototype Analysis
- J Sainsbury: An Economic Analysis
- Effect of Global Challenges on India
- Overview of the Chinese Economy
- The UK Economy and Economic Policy
- Japan and South Africa: Country Analysis
- India & China Economical, Financial and Ecological Environment
- The Game Theory: Application in Strategy Making
- Olympics and Its Economic Impact
- Environmental Economics. Water Scarcity in Australia
- Market Failure – Operation of an Oil Cartel in the Middle East
- How Small and Medium Enterprises Can Deal with the Current Problem of Recession in the United States
- Neoclassical and Marxist Paradigms of Labor
- Stimulus Package: Pros and Cons
✍️ Economic Analysis Essay Examples for College
- Italy’s Economic Analysis
- General Motors: Problem Analysis
- India: International Development
- The Great Depression and the Current Economic Crisis
- Business & Economics Research by Korosteleva and Mickiewicz
- Why Underdeveloped Countries Are Underdeveloped
- Asian Financial Crises of 1997-98
- Comparison of the Sub-Prime Crisis in the US
- The Japanese Economy: Keiretsu System
- IS-LM and AD-SRAS-LRAS: Reasons for Recession
- Strategies to Counter Recession in Malaysia
- The Rationale and Relative Performance of Socialist Planning
- Economics: Oil Sands Sector Perspectives
- Intergovernmental Relations and the Stimulus Bill
- Tips and Impact on the Economy and Business.
- Product Positioning in Oligopolistic Markets
- Why Offshore Drilling of Oil Is Wrong
- The Merger of Microsoft and Yahoo: Economic Analysis
- A Preliminary Time Series Test of Growth Models
- Asia-Pacific Countries and Australian Economic Growth
- Economic Crisis Solution Programs
- Cash Transfers or in Kind Transfers
- Economic Activities and Tendencies
- How Oil Affect the Economic Welfare in the Middle East
- Current Economic Recession in Hong Kong
- Single Market Development in European Union
- Why Will a Firm Continue Business When It Is Making Zero Economic Profits?
- Factors Affecting Economic Growth and Economic Activity
- Chile Mining Industry Pertaining to Copper
- The 2007-2009 Global Financial Crisis
- Underground Economy: Term Definition
- Hong Kong Economic Strengths and Vulnerabilities During the Recession
- Air New Zealand: Global Recession
- Russian Resource Dependency: An Argumentative Analysis
- Brazil's Economic Analysis for Business
- US Economic Recession and Contributing Factors
- The Neoclassical View of Competition in Post-Keynesian and Austrian Frames
- Australian Retailing Market Trend
- UAE: Economic Analysis for Public Policy
- Job Opportunities in Modern America
- Employment and Deflation in Ireland
- Tourism and Economy in the Middle East
- Argentina and Brazil - The Different Paths They Followed Since 2000
- Causes to Global Financial Crisis
- The Impact of Global Crisis in Albanian Markets
- Saudi Arabia's Economy, Labour Force and Inflation
- Gross Domestic Production
- How Industrial Revolution Shaped Employment Relations
- Canada Innovations: Productivity in Canada and Impediments to Innovation
- Capitalism: The World’s Dominant Form of Economic Model
- The Current Economic Situation in the USA
- Economic Development in the Pacific Northwest
- UK’s Energy Supply
- Dubai Financial Crisis
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis and Its Effects
- Is Liberal Theory of Labour Division Convincing?
- Financial Crisis of 2008: Is This Beginning of End?
- Economics. Singapore's Ageing Population and Workforce
- Effects of Recession in the World’s Economy
- Economic and Monetary Union in European Integration
- Economics. Western Australian Urban Water
🏆 Best Economic Analysis Research Titles
- Industrial Relations Management in Ireland
- Economics of Ibn Khaldun
- Guam’s Economy
- Economic Development Is All About State's Power
- China Becoming World-Dominant Power in Economy
- Significant Events in the US Between the 1950s and the 1990s
- California Gold Rush from an Economic Perspective
- Can Organized Labor Unions Survive in Global Economy?
- Winners and Losers in South African Gold Mining Areas
- Dutch Disease in Saudi Arabia
- GlaxoSmithKline Company's Economic Factors
- Income Inequality and Food Security in the US
- UAE Economic Crisis
- Asian Financial Crisis: Malaysia
- Romania: the Process of Economic Development
- Pay Pal Wars Economic Review
- Economic Growth: Indicators, Impacts and Effects
- Retail Trade Sector of the United Arab Emirates
- Is Moderate Growth Good for the Economy?
- Biases and the Cost of Living in the US
- Economic Development: Theories and Historical Conditions
- The Global Economy: Term Definition
- China's Rapid Economic Growth and Its Impact on Water Resources
- “Did Botswana Escape From the Resource Curse?” by Atsushi Iimi
- The Role of Education and Human Capital on Economic Growth of Nations
- The Falling Revenues From Mining the Global South
- Saudi Arabia’s Economy Analysis
- Amazon: Financial Analysis
- "Common Sense Economics" by Gwartney
- "Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One" by T. Sowell
- Entrepreneurship in Developing and Emerging Economies
- Slowed Productivity Growth of the US and Why It Matters
- Solution and Advantages Small and Medium-Scale
- Middle East and North Africa's Economic Development in 1945-2012
- Haiti’s Economic Analysis and Future Challenges
- Legalization of Marijuana and Impact on US Economy
- Gender Equality and Economic Diversification
- Circular Economy and Societal Implications
- Qatar National Vision 2030: Data Interpretation
- Future of Work: Australia Over the Next 15-25 Years
- The Impact of Transportation on the Economy
- Under Armour: Company Issues Analysis in 2016-2020
- Public Sector Accounting. Economics
- Economic Data Value for Business Decisions
- The Economic and Financial Effects of Dubai World Company
- Occidental Petroleum, McKesson Corporation, and Nike, Inc.: Economic Performance
- Company Analysis of Chevron and Economic Factors That Affects
- EMAAR Company Valuation
- The Accounting System in Malaysia
- Economic Viability: British Petroleum Company
- Global Financial Crisis in the US: Causes and Outcomes
- AlDar Company Valuation
- Johnson & Johnson Firm's Economic Analysis
- Economic Concept of Elasticity in Netflix Case
- “Never Underestimate the Other Guy's Greed”: Evaluating the Economic Disaster of 2008
- How Does Social Media Marketing Affect the Economic Success
- Analysis of Apple Inc.'s External and Internal Environments
- Kellogg Company Analysis
- The John Deere Firm's Strategic Analysis
- Target Corporation's Strategic (SWOT) Analysis