|Company overview||The Chinese multinational technology company specializes in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology.|
|Best known for||It is one of the world’s largest retailers and e-commerce companies.|
|Origins||Founded on 28 June 1999|
|Headquarters||No. 969 West Wen Yi Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang and George Town, Cayman Islands|
|Key people||Daniel Zhang (executive Chairman and CEO), Joseph Tsai (executive vice-chairman), J. Michael Evans (president)|
|Revenue||About ¥717 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 251 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||After an investigation found the eCommerce giant violated China’s anti-monopoly law, China has hit Alibaba with a record $2.8 billion fine.|
|It is interesting that||The Chinese giant controls over 80% of B2B online commerce operations, connecting Chinese manufacturers worldwide.|
📝 Alibaba Research Papers Examples
- Alibaba Company AnalysisAlibaba is an online business that was founded in 1999 by Jack Ma. Ma, the company’s current chairman, named the business ‘Alibaba’ because the name was recognizable globally.
- Alibaba Brand Image & New Strategy AnalysisWhat is Alibaba brand image? 📢 Alibaba, founded in China, is one of the leading and fast-growing e-commerce companies. 📈 This paper presents a powerful Alibaba brand strategic plan that can make the company more successful.
- Alibaba Company and Counterfeit Goods IssueThis case study will focus on the largest e-commerce businesses in the modern days Alibaba and its frequently discussed issues with counterfeit goods sold from the platform.
- Alibaba Company: Strategic Information NeedsAlibaba Group consists of Internet-based businesses, which aim to promote buying and selling of anything across the globe via the Internet.
- CSR as a Corporate Strategy at Alibaba GroupThe study focused on investigating corporate social responsibility as conducted by various companies in different parts of the world.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USAFrom the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- Website of Chinese Origin, Leadership CommunicationsOne of the largest sites where people constantly buy a variety of products is Alibaba, which is a website of Chinese origin that later transformed into an international platform.
- Analysis of Alibaba Group: History and SuccessAlibaba Group has been showing success in the stock market and data analysis despite skeptics and fierce competition.
- Alibaba Company's Organizational BehaviorAlibaba’s organizational behavior has brought success to the company majorly by building a culture that derives the best out of the workers.
- Retail Management and MerchandisingMost of the SMEs conducted their operations in fragmented markets whose expansion was restricted by the limited communication channels to promote their products.
- Strategic Leadership Driving Organisational PerformanceStrategic leadership is critical to organizational performance as it shapes the firm’s vision, mission, values, and overall culture.
- Jack Ma's Strategic Leadership at AlibabaThis paper discusses the theoretical perspectives of strategic leadership based on the example of Jack Ma and his contribution to the success of Alibaba.
🏆 Best Alibaba Essay Titles
- B2B and B2C Websites of Alibaba Group
- International Business Alibaba and Globalization
- Alibaba and International Growth
- Alibaba Eyes Payments Strategy
- Stock Market and Alibaba’s IPO
- Alibaba: Entrepreneurial Growth and Global Expansion in B2B and B2C Markets
- Easier Trade All Over the World: The Inspiration of Alibaba’s Success for E-commerce Development
- Alibaba’s Strategic Management
- Alibaba’s Juhuasuan Overseas Platform for Consumers in Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Market Analysis and Strategy for Alibaba
- Alibaba Cloud and DSOA Host Startup Challenge to Reward Middle East Entrepreneurs
- Alibaba Group: Technology, Strategy, and Sustainability
- How Has Technology Impacted the Development of International Business and the Countries’ Economic Growth Over the Last 20 Years?
There has been huge technological growth in the 20th and 21st centuries. Informational technology (IT) has changed the global business and started the global economic development.
- Alibaba Advertising and Marketing Strategy for International Market
- Strategic Management: The Alibaba Group
- Alibaba and Its Impact on Business and Society
- Alibaba Cloud: Cloud Computing and Entrepreneurship in the Middle East
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited Is the Largest China’s Company
- The On-Going Competition Between Alibaba, Amazon, and Ebay
- Strategic Development and Implementation of Alibaba Group
- Success Behind Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis of Alibaba Group
- Strategically Innovating Growth and Success: Alibaba
- Alibaba Group and International Wholesale Trading Portal
- Alibaba’s Corporate Advantage and Competiton
- Alibaba Organizational Structure Changes for Its IPO
- Innovative Financial Approach for Agricultural Sustainability: Alibaba
- The Internet and Chinese Exports in the Pre-Alibaba Era
- SWOT Analysis for Alibaba
- Alibaba Group’s Biggest Domestic E-commerce Site Taobao
- Marketing Strategies for Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Analyzing the Approaches Utilized in Alibaba: How They Can Be Used by Modern Companies
- Alibaba Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Alibaba’s Business Model
- UC Ads Under Alibaba Group: The Largest One-Stop Content Marketing Provider
- Legitimacy Building and E-commerce Platform Development in China: The Experience of Alibaba
- How Alibaba Celebrated the Countdown to Its Biggest Sales Day of the Year
- Alibaba’s Business Prowess: Strategic and Innovations
- Short Video Ads Platform by Alibaba: UC Ads
- Alibaba Group Corporate and Management Strategy
- Alibaba’s Outstanding Culture
❓ Alibaba Research Questions
- What Does the Alibaba Group Do?
- Which Market Segment Does Alibaba Belong To?
- How Does Alibaba Promote Itself?
- Why Is Alibaba So Successful?
- What Is Alibaba’s Business Strategy?
- What Is Alibaba’s International Strategy?
- What Are the Key Elements in Alibaba’s Business Model?
- Is Alibaba the Biggest Company in China?
- How Can the Micro Environment Affect Alibaba?
- How Do Alibaba Technologies Succeed in Global Competition?
- What Is the Competitive Analysis and SWOT Analysis of Alibaba Group?
- Which Global Business Terms and Strategies of Alibaba Group Make It Successful?
- How Globalization Affects Alibaba Group?
- How Many Subsidiaries and Affiliates Have Alibaba Group?
- What Are Alibaba Group’s Products and Approaches to Generate Revenue?
- What Is Alibaba Group Competitive Advantage?
- What Is Alibaba Group’s Business Model?
- What Is Alibaba Group Pricing Strategy?
- What Type of Organizational Structure Does Alibaba Group Have?
- What Is the Global Strategy of Alibaba Group?
- What International Digital Marketing Practices and Strategies Use Alibaba?