|Company overview||KFC is an American fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken.|
|Best known for||It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.|
|Origins||Sanders Court & Café: 20 March 1930; First franchise: 24 September 1952|
|Headquarters||1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S., Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Key people||Tony Lowings (CEO and President), Monica Rothgery (COO), Catherine Tan (CMO), Staci Rawls (CCO)|
|Revenue||Almost $28 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 13 thousand|
|Business divisions||More than 25,000 KFC units|
|Scandals & incidents||In December 2012, the chain was criticized in China when it was discovered that several KFC suppliers had been using growth hormones and excessive antibiotics on their poultry in ways that violated Chinese law.|
|It is interesting that||Eating KFC is a Christmas Tradition in Japan.|
📝 KFC Research Papers Examples
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC): Strategic ManagementKentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), is a world renown fast food brand. The company is based in the United States but has expanded its operations in numerous countries world wide.
🏆 Best KFC Essay Titles
- Alternative Advertising Method Used by KFC
- Marketing Strategy Plan of KFC
- The United States Laws and KFC Food Practices
- Growth and Strategy of KFC
- Customer Experience Management: Problem at KFC
- Business Ethics of KFC
- Business, History, and Overview of KFC
- Public Health Laws and Ethics: KFC
- Business Strategy for KFC Company
- Campaign Against KFC Corporation
- SWOT Analyses of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Real Choices at KFC
- Change Quality Management: McDonald’s vs. KFC
- Competing Through Operation: KFC
- Corporate Social Responsibility of KFC
- Customer Satisfaction Towards the Services of KFC
- Fast Food Restaurant Market: Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Marketing Strategies Use by KFC
- KFC and the Global Fast-Food Industry
- KFC Emerging Market Strategies
- History and Market Strategy of KFC
- Human Resources and Strategic Planning at KFC
- Information Management Within KFC
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan of KFC
- Internal and External Stakeholders of KFC
- Internal Factor That Affects the Pricing Decisions of KFC
- KFC Brand Revitalization and Global Fast Food Industry
- KFC and Its Impact on the World’s Most Prevalent Chicken
- KFC and Animal Cruelty
- KFC Background and Branding Position
- The Value Proposition of KFC: Real Food Fast, Not Fast Synthetic Food
- The Ethical and Legal Issues of KFC
- SWOT Analysis and Strategies for KFC
- Strategic Problems and Strategic Solutions for KFC
- Entry Marketing Strategies Use by KFC
- Risk and Crisis Management: Environmental Scanning of KFC
- Quality and System Philosophy in KFC
- Purchasing and Supply Management in KFC
- Outlets Promotional Methods Adopted by KFC
- KFC Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
❓ KFC Research Questions
- Can KFC Make Profit?
- How Kentucky Fried Chicken Uses Its Uniqueness?
- How Can KFC Keep Its Share and Gradually Develop in the Fast Food Industry?
- How KFC Holding Engage With Its Stakeholder?
- How KFC Adapted the Traditional Structure of Their Outlets?
- Stereotyping KFC Ad: Racist or Not?
- What Are KFC Decision Making Style of Manager?
- Why Should Businesses Focus On Supply Chain Management: A Look at KFC’s Supply Chain?
- Why Is KFC So Successful?
- How Does KFC Attract Customers?
- What Is KFC Competitive Advantage?
- What Is KFC Strategy?
- How KFC Management Its Advertising and Marketing Communications?
- What Is the Business Environment of KFC?
- Why Does KFC Have a High Employee Turnover Rate?
- What Development and Marketing Plan Does KFC Use?
- How Does KFC Use Social Media?
- What Is the Customer Purchasing Power of KFC?
- What Management Issues Has KFC?
- How Does KFC Make Its Operations Process?
- What Is KFC Value Proposition?