|Company overview||An American multinational chain of hamburger fast-food restaurants.|
|Best known for||Flame-broiled fast-food hamburgers|
|Origins||It was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King|
|Headquarters||5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States|
|Key people||Alexandre Behring (Chairman RBI), Daniel S. Schwartz (CEO), José E. Cil (President), Joshua Kobza (CFO)|
|Revenue||Almost $5 billion|
|Number of employees||About 20 thousand|
|Business divisions||A total of 18,625 restaurants|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2013, each of the Burger King burgers from British supermarket Tesco contained 29 percent horse meat.|
|It is interesting that||Burger King owners were inspired by McDonald’s.|
📝 Burger King Research Papers Examples
- Burger King Company: Strategic AuditThe paper contains an analysis of the internal and external market environments of Burger King. The company needs to solve the key problems of the domestic and foreign markets.
- U.S. Fast Food Industry: Economic GrowthThis paper revealed that the U.S. fast food industry is profitable due to the provision of cheap and rapid dining options as well as the employment of innovations.
- Wendy’s Fast Food Restaurant: Marketing ResearchWendy’s is an international chain of fast-food restaurants which operated in the US and in the international markets under the brand name of Wendy’s.
- McDonald’s Organization: Operation ManagementAnalysis of McDonald’s operations to come up with the concepts of operations management that are applied by this large corporation.
- Measures of Profit in the Food and Beverage SectorConcerning the wide variety of products that the business deals with, it is important to implement operational tools that measure the performance of the business.
- Tim Hortons Inc.: Strategic AnalysisTim Hortons Inc.’s vision articulates what the company hopes to become in the future while helping direct its strategies such as expansion into the global presence.
- Burger King Company's Operations ManagementThe paper highlights the key areas of operations management in Burger King, provides the process chart for hamburger production, and examines the lean principles.
🏆 Best Burger King Essay Titles
- Burger King’s Customer Experience Management
- Macro Environmental Factors for Burger King
- Fast Food Giant: Burger King
- The Structure, Aims, and Objectives of Burger King
- Human Resources and Strategic Planning at Burger King
- Business Overview and Market Analysis of Burger King
- Burger King Mission, Vision, and Values
- Burger King and Its Franchisees
- Burger King Company Business Plan
- Burger King Organizational Change
- Burger King and the Fast Food Industry
- Burger King Financial Overview and Recommendations
- Burger King Core Competencies
- Burger King Operation Strategy Analysis
- Burger King Corporate Social Responsibility
- Burger King: Marketing and Advertising Strategy Analysis
- Assessing Fast Food Company: Burger King
- Burger King and Its Advertising Campaigns
- Risk and Crisis Management for Burger King
- Burger King: Unethical Business Practices and Scandals
- Fast Food Restaurant Market: Burger King
- Management Efficiency Ratios: Burger King
- Burger King External Analysis
- Burger King International Expansion
- Operational Contrasts Between McDonald’s and Burger King’s
- Public Health Laws and Ethics: Burger King
- Market Strategy for Burger King
- Burger King Advertisement: How Ads Display Females
- Burger King: Business Communication Processes
- Media Strategy for Burger King
- Burger King Company Employees Strategy
- Burger King Advertising Campaign
- SWOT Analysis for Burger King
- Being Innovative and Creative: Burger King
- Burger King Beefs up Global Operations
- Burger King Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
- Burger King Economic Forces
- Viral Marketing Ad Strategy: Burger King
- Burger King Market Analysis
- Burger King Target Market: Audience and Demographic
❓ Burger King Research Questions
- How Does Communication Need Managed in Burger King?
- What Makes Consumers Buy Burger King?
- What Marketing Strategies Use Burger King?
- Which Fast Food Restaurant Is Healthier: McDonald’s or Burger King?
- How and Where Does Burger King Invest?
- How Burger King Uses Its Uniqueness?
- How Can Burger King Keep Its Share and Develop in the Fast Food Industry?
- What Are Burger King Decision Making Style of Managing?
- Why Should Businesses Focus On Supply Chain Management: A Look at Burger King’s Supply Chain?
- Why Is Burger King So Successful?
- How Do Burger King Attract Customers?
- What Is Burger King’s Competitive Advantage?
- What Is Burger King Business Strategy?
- How Burger King Management Its Advertising and Marketing Communications?
- What Is the Business Environment of Burger King?
- Why Does Burger King Have a High Employee Turnover Rate?
- What Development and Marketing Plan Does Burger King Use?
- How Does Burger King Use Social Media?
- What Is the Customer Purchasing Power of Burger King?
- What Management Issues Has Burger King?
- How Does Burger King Make Its Operations Process?