|Company overview||An American multinational chain of hamburger fast-food restaurants.|
|Best known for||Flame-broiled fast-food hamburgers|
|Origins||It was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King|
|Headquarters||5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States|
|Key people||Alexandre Behring (Chairman RBI), Daniel S. Schwartz (CEO), José E. Cil (President), Joshua Kobza (CFO)|
|Revenue||Almost $5 billion|
|Number of employees||About 20 thousand|
|Business divisions||A total of 18,625 restaurants|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2013, each of the Burger King burgers from British supermarket Tesco contained 29 percent horse meat.|
|It is interesting that||Burger King owners were inspired by McDonald’s.|
📝 Burger King Research Papers Examples
- Burger King Company: Strategic AuditBusiness essay sample: The paper contains an analysis of the internal and external market environments of Burger King. The company needs to solve the key problems of the domestic and foreign markets.
- U.S. Fast Food Industry: Economic GrowthBusiness essay sample: This paper revealed that the U.S. fast food industry is profitable due to the provision of cheap and rapid dining options as well as the employment of innovations.
- Wendy’s Fast Food Restaurant: Marketing ResearchBusiness essay sample: Wendy’s is an international chain of fast-food restaurants which operated in the US and in the international markets under the brand name of Wendy’s.
- McDonald’s Organization: Operation ManagementBusiness essay sample: Analysis of McDonald’s operations to come up with the concepts of operations management that are applied by this large corporation.
- Measures of Profit in the Food and Beverage SectorBusiness essay sample: Concerning the wide variety of products that the business deals with, it is important to implement operational tools that measure the performance of the business.
- Tim Hortons Inc.: Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Tim Hortons Inc.’s vision articulates what the company hopes to become in the future while helping direct its strategies such as expansion into the global presence.
- Burger King Company's Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: The paper highlights the key areas of operations management in Burger King, provides the process chart for hamburger production, and examines the lean principles.
🏆 Best Burger King Essay Titles
- Burger King’s Customer Experience Management
- Macro Environmental Factors for Burger King
- Fast Food Giant: Burger King
- The Structure, Aims, and Objectives of Burger King
- Human Resources and Strategic Planning at Burger King
- Business Overview and Market Analysis of Burger King
- Burger King Mission, Vision, and Values
- Burger King and Its Franchisees
- Burger King Company Business Plan
- Burger King Organizational Change
- Burger King and the Fast Food Industry
- Burger King Financial Overview and Recommendations
- Burger King Core Competencies
- Burger King Operation Strategy Analysis
- Burger King Corporate Social Responsibility
- Burger King: Marketing and Advertising Strategy Analysis
- Assessing Fast Food Company: Burger King
- Burger King and Its Advertising Campaigns
- Risk and Crisis Management for Burger King
- Burger King: Unethical Business Practices and Scandals
- Fast Food Restaurant Market: Burger King
- Management Efficiency Ratios: Burger King
- Burger King External Analysis
- Burger King International Expansion
- Operational Contrasts Between McDonald’s and Burger King’s
- Public Health Laws and Ethics: Burger King
- Market Strategy for Burger King
- Burger King Advertisement: How Ads Display Females
- Burger King: Business Communication Processes
- Media Strategy for Burger King
- Burger King Company Employees Strategy
- Burger King Advertising Campaign
- SWOT Analysis for Burger King
- Being Innovative and Creative: Burger King
- Burger King Beefs up Global Operations
- Burger King Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
- Burger King Economic Forces
- Viral Marketing Ad Strategy: Burger King
- Burger King Market Analysis
- Burger King Target Market: Audience and Demographic
❓ Burger King Research Questions
- How Does Communication Need Managed in Burger King?
- What Makes Consumers Buy Burger King?
- What Marketing Strategies Use Burger King?
- Which Fast Food Restaurant Is Healthier: McDonald’s or Burger King?
- How and Where Does Burger King Invest?
- How Burger King Uses Its Uniqueness?
- How Can Burger King Keep Its Share and Develop in the Fast Food Industry?
- What Are Burger King Decision Making Style of Managing?
- Why Should Businesses Focus On Supply Chain Management: A Look at Burger King’s Supply Chain?
- Why Is Burger King So Successful?
- How Do Burger King Attract Customers?
- What Is Burger King’s Competitive Advantage?
- What Is Burger King Business Strategy?
- How Burger King Management Its Advertising and Marketing Communications?
- What Is the Business Environment of Burger King?
- Why Does Burger King Have a High Employee Turnover Rate?
- What Development and Marketing Plan Does Burger King Use?
- How Does Burger King Use Social Media?
- What Is the Customer Purchasing Power of Burger King?
- What Management Issues Has Burger King?
- How Does Burger King Make Its Operations Process?