|Company overview||The British multinational low-cost airline group is headquartered at London Luton Airport.|
|Best known for||Domestic and international scheduled services on over 1,000 routes in more than 30 countries.|
|Origins||Founded in March 1995 by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou|
|Area served||132 destinations|
|Headquarters||Luton, England, UK|
|Key people||John Barton (Non-executive Chairman), Johan Lundgren (Chief executive officer)|
|Revenue||About £3 million|
|Number of locations||About 14 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||EasyJet first learned of the cyberattack at the end of January 2020, when nine million people were affected, with the credit card details of 2,208 also accessed.|
|It is interesting that||In 2014, the airline carried more than 65 million passengers, making it the second-largest budget airline in Europe.|
📝 EasyJet Airlines Research Papers Examples
- EasyJet Airline Company Change ManagementThe report categorises the key components of the environment, strategy, tasks, formal system, and key individuals to determine what outputs are desired, and whether they are achieved by easyJet plc.
- EasyJet Strategy in Change ManagementThis paper describes the background and analyses change implementation at EasyJet Airline Company by deploying Nadler and Tushman’s congruence model.
- EasyJet Company's Comprehensive MannerThis study evaluated the current EasyJet Company's operations and availed recommendations on the expected procedures towards profit making.
- Easy Jet E-Business StrategiesEurope’s low-cost airlines Easy Jet has explored the opportunities available in e-commerce. This paper discusses the e-business strategies followed by Easy Jet that contributed to its rapid growth and success.
- Main Types of Business InnovationThe paper adducts four main types of business innovation and explores all the approaches of the innovations implementations.
- Company Analysis of EasyjetThe report is prepared for depicting the company analysis of Easyjet, Europe’s largest airline in terms of passengers.
- Contemporary Developments in Business and ManagementEffective communication, motivation, the work ethic of workers, risk management system, internal control, and internal audit are the major internal issues for the company's growth.
- Easy Jet Marketing Plan and Reflection ReportEasy Jet is Europe’s leading short-haul airline with a market presence in more than 30 countries around the world.
- The Profitability and Growth of Low-Cost Airline Carrier, EasyjetOwing to a simple pricing structure, easyJet has grown to be one of the most renowned and reputable airlines operating over shorter distances in Europe.
🏆 Best EasyJet Airlines Essay Titles
- Easyjet Airlines Strategic Analysis
- Easyjet Airlines and Short “Getaways” Market
- Marketing Audit and Arrange for Easyjet Airlines
- Easy Jet Airline’s Strategic Marketing Audit
- Marketing Audit and Plan For Easyjet Airlines
- Marketing Issues for Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
- Pest and SWOT Analysis for Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Marketing and Management in the Airline Industry
- Financial Analysis for Easyjet Airlines
- Business Report Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines and International Air Transportation Services
- Media Analysis for Easyjet Airlines
- Financial Ratio Analysis for Easyjet Airlines
- Logistics and Transportation: Easyjet Airlines Solution
- Business Environment for Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines: Auditing and Quality Assurance
- Easyjet Airlines: Analysis and Valuation
- Analysis Media Strategy for Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines: South and Northern Territory Aerial Services
- The Corporate Strategy of Easyjet Airlines
- Strategic Planning for Easyjet Airlines
- The Business Environment for Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines: Business Model and Strategies
- Easyjet Airlines: Financial Evaluation, Business Model and Strategies
- Easyjet Airlines Core Values and Principles of Ethics
- Easyjet Airlines Business Model and Strategy
- Easyjet Airlines Marketing Strategies During COVID-19
- Easyjet Airlines – Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Easyjet Airlines: A General Focus On the Ethical Problems
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Behavior of Easyjet Airlines
- The Corporate Strategy of Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines Customer Service Plan
- Easyjet Airlines Recovery Plan After a Pandemic
- Exploring Customer-Based Airline Brand Equity: Easyjet Airlines
- Easyjet Airlines as a Customer-Oriented Airline
- Easyjet Airlines’ Marketing Strategy and Business Success
- Easyjet Airlines Transformation the Key to Success
- Easyjet Airlines and Effective Airline Models
- Pandemic and Easyjet Airlines’ Financial Stability
❓ EasyJet Airlines Research Questions
- What Is Marketing Audit and Plan For Easyjet Airlines?
- What Marketing Issues Have Easyjet Airlines?
- How to Create Pest and SWOT Analysis for Easyjet Airlines?
- Did Easyjet Airlines Make a Profit?
- Are Easyjet Airlines Still in Business?
- What Is the Main Business Activity of Easyjet Airlines?
- What Is Easyjet Airlines’ Annual Turnover in 2021?
- What Strategy Does Easyjet Airlines Use?
- What Management Approach Are Easyjet Airlines?
- What Is the Aim of Easyjet Airlines?
- Who Is Easyjet Airlines Target Market?
- What Marketing Strategies Do Easyjet Airlines Use?
- What Are the Marketing Objectives of Easyjet Airlines?
- What Type of Market Are Easyjet Airlines In?
- What Is Easyjet Airlines’ Competitive Strategy?
- Are Easyjet Airlines Socially Responsible?
- What Are Easyjet Airlines’ Values?
- What Legal Structure Are Easyjet Airlines?
- Is Easyjet Airlines the Most Effective Airline Model in the World?
- How Did the Pandemic Boost Easyjet Airlines’ Financial Stability?
- What Strategic Plans Has Easyjet Airlines?