|Company overview||The 18th largest mobile network operator in the world by number of subscribers.|
|Best known for||3G, 4G, Broadband Internet and Cloud Gaming services.|
|Origins||Etisalat was founded in 1976. as a joint-stock company between International Aeradio Limited, a British Company, and local partners.|
|Area served||United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Pakistan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Mali, Gabon, Burkina Faso, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo, Niger, Central African Republic, Nigeria|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||H.E. Obaid Humaid Al Tayer (Chairman), Hatem Dowidar (CEO), Hatem Bamatraf (CTO)|
|Revenue||Over AED 52 billion|
|Business divisions||Mobily, Maroc Telecom, PTCL, Etisalat Egypt|
|Scandals & incidents||Saudi Arabian authorities imposed about $83 million in penalties for insider trading in the shares of Etihad Etisalat.|
|It is interesting that||It is the only net provider in UAE.|
📝 Etisalat Research Papers Examples
- Etihad Etisalat Company's Marketing TacticsThe research analyzes Etihad Etisalat Company's marketing tactics, including evaluate the current plans of the company and offer recommendations on areas that need improvement.
- Etisalat and Its Human Resource Legal FunctionsEtisalat Corporation is the leading technology company within the GCC countries, whose development history dates back in the year 1976.
- Etisalat and Du Companies' Marketing StrategiesThe present report is devoted to the analysis of the marketing strategies two of telecommunication companies Etisalat and Du in the UAE market.
- Etisalat's Strategic Management and OperationsEtisalat has integrated the concept of strategic management processes in its operation. The case study is based on the Value Chain Analysis, SWOT analysis, and BCG.
- Customer Service in the Telecommunications IndustryResearch and analysis of the factors that are responsible for the success or failure of any business indicate that good customer service plays an integral part in the success of business.
- Etisalat Company's Leadership and Change ManagementThe main purpose of this paper is to examine the leadership styles employed by the leaders at Etisalat and apply leadership theories in assessing their accomplishments.
- My Etisalat App's Marketing PlanMy Etisalat app is a product offered by Etisalat telecom operator to its customers with a focus on an intuitive design and a wide range of useful features.
- Total Quality Management: Employee ResponsibilitiesThe case discusses quality management department, management responsibilities, human resource management, the sales and marketing department, and the financial department.
- Du and Etisalat Companies CompetitionThe report presents the history of the development of the competition in the UAE telecommunication market, provides an overview of the two companies' specifics.
- Etisalat Corporation Organizational DevelopmentThe paper describes training and development issues at Etisalat Corporation, the implemented solutions, and recommendations for organizational development.
- Etisalat Telecommunication Corporation: Total Quality ManagementThis paper will examine how a telecommunication company operating in the UAE applies the TQM approach, as well as explore the influence of TQM on customer service.
- Etisalat: Strategic ManagementFor a significantly long period of time, Etisalat dominated the UAE market, being virtually the single company in the telecom sector, thus operating a monopoly.
- Marketing Analysis of Etisalat CorporationThis study analyzes the competitive position of Etisalat Corporation by using the SWOT and PESTEL analysis to determine the marketing strengths and weaknesses of a company.
- Etisalat Telecom Company's Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe corporate social responsibility program of Etisalat implies addressing environmental and health-related issues in the emerging global climate changes.
- Etisalat Company's Description and Market AnalysisEtisalat is a leading telecommunications operator of the United Arab Emirates and one of the largest and most influential corporations in the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Etisalat’s Call Centre: Customer Satisfaction and Service LevelA survey was conducted to understand what the current level of performance of Etisalat's contact centre in UAE is and how it affects customer satisfaction.
- The Problem of Insufficient Professional Development of Staff in the UAEEtisalat operates across 16 countries and it makes it difficult to resolve a problem which is related to the lack of self-development among employees
- Du and Etisalat Telecom Companies: Market and Financial PositionsThis report analyses the market and financial positions of Du and Etisalat telecom companies by comparing the main financial and market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Etisalat Company: Financial AnalysisThis report presents the information related to the operations, customers, suppliers, and competitors of the company and also analyzes the financial information.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Etisalat Company Case StudyThe core components of corporate social responsibility include respect for the law, and preservation of ethical standards and internationally accepted practices.
- Etisalat Company's Priority Areas of DevelopmentEtisalat is an Emirates Telecommunication Group Company with a headquarters situated in Abu Dhabi. It is a multinational corporation operating in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- International Business and Its Main ChallengesThis paper aims to identify and analyze the three most critical challenges leaders face in companies operating in the contemporary business world.
🏆 Best Etisalat Essay Titles
- Assessing Etisalat Company Strategic Readiness for the Future Financial Performance
- Difficulties and Challenges for Etisalat
- Etihad Etisalat Company Mobily Assessment
- Etisalat and Total Quality Management
- Etisalat Marketing Plan for Egypt
- Etisalat Performance Management Practices
- Evaluation and Analysis of Strategies Used In Etisalat
- Etisalat Telecommunications Company Strategic Analysis
- Operation Management Etisalat Services
- The Etisalat Web Monopoly Challenges Analysis
- Responsibility and Business Ethics: Etisalat
- Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies of Etisalat
- Strategic Issues Facing Etisalat
- External Factors Affecting Etisalat
- Communication Strategy of Etisalat
- Financial Information of Etisalat
- Etisalat Business Model and Financial Performance
- Psychological and Cultural Behavioral Traits: Etisalat
- The History and Background of Etisalat
- Etisalat: Financial Analysis and Critique
- Etisalat Strategic Management Issues
- Internal and External Aspects of Etisalat
- Etisalat: Mission and Vision
- Strategy and Governance at Etisalat
- Etisalat and Risk Management
- Emirates Telecommunication Group Company: Strategic Analysis
- Competitive Analysis and Etisalat Strategies
- Business Strategic Recommendations for Etisalat
- Leadership and Marketing Mix Strategy at Etisalat
- Etisalat Market Segmentation Analysis
- Supply Chain Management at Etisalat
- Etisalat: Mission, Business Model, and Strategy
- Business and Market Analysis of Etisalat
- Etisalat and Five Forces Model Analysis
- Etisalat: History and Essential Company’s Characteristics
- Etisalat and Management Information System
- Etisalat Challenges and Risks
- Etisalat Strategic Management: A Detailed Analysis
- Etisalat Innovation Strategy Implementation
- Etisalat’s Brand Strategy Analysis
❓ Etisalat Research Questions
- What Makes Etisalat Successful?
- What Is the Purpose of Etisalat?
- What Are the Key Features of an Etisalat?
- What Is Etisalat’s Strategy?
- How Has Etisalat Established a Competitive Advantage?
- How Etisalat Started?
- What Is the Vision of Etisalat?
- What Are the Key Features of an Etisalat?
- What Is Etisalat Risk Management?
- What Is the Corporate Strategy of Etisalat?
- Is Etisalat Ethical?
- Can Etisalat Maintain Its Competitive Edge?
- How Did Etisalat Change Over the Years?
- What Are Etisalat’s Primary Revenue Sources?
- What Are the Most Significant Risks to Etisalat’s Business Model?
- What Was Etisalat’s Strategy?
- What Is Etisalat’s Business Model?
- How Ethical Is Etisalat?
- How Can Etisalat Be Improved?
- What Is the Mission and Vision of Etisalat?
- What Are the Internal Factors of Etisalat in Marketing?
- What Are Etisalat’s Weaknesses?
- What Are the Strengths of Etisalat?
- Who Is Etisalat’s Target Audience?
- How Etisalat Can Overcome Its Biggest Challenges?
- What Is the Branding Strategy of Etisalat?
- What Type of Brand Is Etisalat?
- What Are the Marketing Strategies of Etisalat?
- What Technology Does Etisalat Use?
- What Is the Culture of Etisalat?