|Company overview||Global pioneer in the aerospace industry, operating in the commercial aircraft, helicopters, defence and space sectors.|
|Best known for||Aerospace products, services and solutions to customers.|
|Origins||Airbus was founded on 18 December 1970 by Roger Béteille, Felix Kracht, Henri Ziegler, and Franz Josef Strauss.|
|Key people||René Obermann (Chairman), Guillaume Faury (CEO)|
|Revenue||Almost €50 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 130 thousand|
|Business divisions||Commercial Aircraft (Airbus S.A.S.), Defence and Space, and Helicopters|
|Scandals & incidents||The Airbus affair refers to allegations of secret commissions paid to members of the Government of Canada during the term of Prime Minister Brian Mulroney.|
|It is interesting that||At the 2011 Paris Air Show, Airbus received total orders valued at about $72.2 billion for 730 aircraft, representing a new record in the civil aviation industry.|
📝 Airbus Research Papers Examples
- Airbus Company's Systems and Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: Airbus, one of the leading large aircraft manufacturers in the world, has factories and assembly plants located around Europe, implying that its operations exceed boarder limits.
- Airbus Operations Management AnalysisBusiness essay sample: In Airbus, the various departments work independently of each other, whereby the output from given departments end up being used as inputs of other departments.
- Airbus A380 Company: Systems and Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: This report assesses the current Airbus A380 situation with the aim of making recommendations towards remedying pitfalls in the system or addressing existing problems.
- Aviation Strategies Analysis of Boeing and AirbusBusiness essay sample: The long established rivalry between Airbus and Boeing has turned out to be more aggressive through past couple of years indicate that both these industry giants have moved forward with different strategic vision.
- Airbus Company's Operations Management and SystemsBusiness essay sample: The current level of organization within Airbus is chaotic, the organizational culture is poor. This has affected the level of output of various departments.
- Systems and Operations Management Practices at AirbusBusiness essay sample: Duplication of roles, conflicts and politicking are signs that the current organizational structure of Airbus should be redone.
- Airbus Company Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: The system and operations management gives the Airbus automated capability of using any integrated service directly through the center link as part of a more complex process.
- Airbus Group's Management TechniquesBusiness essay sample: The knowledge-intensive process is a major tenet of production at the Airbus Group. Knowledge management plays a major role in accelerating the competitiveness of the organisation.
- Cancellation of Orders and Reduced Investor Faith Being Experienced by AirbusBusiness essay sample: The report will also address how proper business communication skills would have salvaged the company from its woes and how these skills can be used to improve on the financial outlook.
- Managing a Global FirmBusiness essay sample: The management of an organization is based on decisions arrived at by the management. The decisions are the evaluation of various options open to the company.
- Production Delays in the Airbus A380Business essay sample: Airbus A380 was a project that would take the aviation industry to a higher level. This paper discusses the causes of Airbus A380 delays and the consequences these delays had.
- Airbus Operations Management – Practices & Areas of ConcernBusiness essay sample: Researching Airbus operations management? 🛫 This report analyzes operations management practices at Airbus during the development of their A380 aircraft. 🧑✈️ Read attentively to learn everything about Airbus operations. ❗
- Just in Time Process ImprovementsBusiness essay sample: Managers should apply their competencies to implement continuous improvement strategies to improve organizational processes, services, or products.
- Airbus vs. Boeing: A Comparative Analysis of Investment PortfoliosBusiness essay sample: Airbus and Boeing are the main players in the commercial aircraft industry. Both companies have used innovation and the backing of their home countries to drive competition.
- Boeing and Airbus Companies' Balance Score CardsBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to research Boeing and Airbus Balance Score Card (BSC) through a strategic map and analyze long-term objectives and strategies for companies.
- Airbus: Innovation and Change Case StudyBusiness essay sample: As an example to analyze from the perspective of introducing appropriate organizational innovations, the case study of Airbus will be used.
🏆 Best Airbus Essay Titles
- Ethical and Legal Lapses of Airbus
- Accounting Reporting Criteria: Airbus
- Airbus a380’ Superjumbo’: What Went Wrong for the Largest Passenger Plane?
- Airbus and the Airlines Industry
- Airbus Employees and Customers
- Airbus: Operating Cash Flow and Market Risk
- Airbus Operations Management Analysis
- Airbus’s New Support Strategy and Customer Service
- Airbus Supply Chain Management
- Airbus Versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market
- Airbus: Strategy and Vision
- Airbus Supply and Demand Forecast
- Airbus Company Advertising Types
The company will be discussed on the use of physical and digital advertisement and sales promotions to their products, place, promotion, and price and the importance of advertisement.
- Airbus: Space Shuttle
- Airbus a3xx: Developing the World’s Largest Jet
- Airbus Corporate Strategy
- European Union and Airbus
- Financial Analysis and Management: Airbus
- Government Intervention: Airbus
- Political Business Strategies and the Political Economy of Transatlantic Trade: Airbus
- Airbus Problems and Its Economic Effect on EU
- Safety Systems for the Airbus A380
- Strategic Management: Airbus vs. Boeing
- Supply Chain Management: Boeing and Airbus
- The Airbus Affair: A Canadian and German Scandal
- Organizations of Aviation regulation
The civil aviation industry experienced one of its biggest advancements as international air transport rapidly its technological knowhow.
- The Problems of Airbus: Overview and Analysis
- Advising Boeing and Airbus on Foreign Exchange Risk
- Aeronautical Manufacturer Versus Architect-Integrator: A New Industrial Model for Airbus
- Airbus a380 and Potential Airbus Threat
- The Sustainable Supply Chain for Airbus
- Airbus’ Corporate Governance Guarantees
- Airbus and Its Lean Structure and Sales Shake-up
- A Heavy-Handed Management Style Airbus
- Airbus Leadership Model Analysis
- Airbus: Pioneer in Sustainable Aerospace for a Safe and United World
- Airbus Group Leadership Model
- Corporate Social Responsibility at Airbus
- Aviation Industry Performance: Emirates Case
The Emirates group is made up of the Dubai National Air Transport Association; EmirateS Airlines as well as a hotel group. The government of Dubai owns the Emirates group.
- A Five-Part Strategy for Airbus
- Airbus’ Strategy and European Aerospace Industry
- Airbus Defence and Space – Defense and Aerospace Products and Services
- Airbus-Boeing and Their Long-Running Trade Dispute Over Subsidies
❓ Airbus Research Questions
- Should European Union Stop Supporting Airbus?
- How Airbus Competes With Boeing?
- How Has Airbus Sustained Its Place in an Innovative Market With Tough Competition?
- How the Macroeconomic Environment of the Airline Industry Affects the Strategic Decision of Boing vs. Airbus?
- What Went Wrong With the Airbus A380?
- How Many Suppliers Does Airbus Have?
- Who Are Airbus’s Leading Suppliers?
- What Is the Supply Chain Management Process in Airbus?
- What Is the Airbus Supply Chain?
- What Is Airbus’s Organizational Structure?
- Who Is the Chairman of Airbus?
- Who Is the Owner of the Airbus Company?
- Image of Who Is the Owner of the Airbus Company?
- What Is Airbus’s Vision?
- What Is Airbus’s Organizational Structure?
- What Is Airbus’s Mission Statement?
- Is Airbus a Government-Owned Company?
- What Is Airbus Doing for Sustainability?
- Can Airlines Be Sustainable – Airbus?
- What Is Airbus’s Mission Statement?
- What Are the Plans for Airbus?
- What Is the Airbus Strategy With Regards to Global Expansion?
- What Are the Strategies Followed by Airbus and Boeing to Sustain in the Market?
- Is Airbus a Space or Defense?
- Does Airbus Do Defense?
- Does Airbus Have Military Contracts?
- What Does Airbus Space Do?
- When Did the Boeing Airbus Dispute Begin?
- Is the Trade Dispute Between America and Europe Over Airbus and Boeing Over?
- For What Are Airbus and Boeing Fighting For?