|Company overview||American manufacturer of software and computer services. The company split in 2015 into two companies: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.|
|Best known for||Personal computers and printers|
|Origins||The company was founded on January 1, 1939, by two recent electrical-engineering graduates of Stanford University.|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Bill Hewlett, David Packard (Founders), Enrique Lores (CEO)|
|Revenue||About $2 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 53 thousand|
|Industry||Computer hardware, Computer software, IT services, IT consulting|
|Scandals & incidents||Hewlett-Packard has admitted using legally questionable methods to spy on one of its own directors in 2006.|
|It is interesting that||The first true Hewlett Packard personal computer, HP-85 was introduced into the market only in 1980.|
📝 Hewlett Packard Research Papers Examples
- Hewlett Packard Company's Organizational BehaviorConsidering Hewlett Packard Company, it may be concluded that different approaches to management are used, as well as various theories of organizational structures.
- Innovation and Organizational CultureAll organizations have challenges despite how successful they are in the market place. Most of the challenges come as a result of growth and in the pursuit for greater profitability.
- Hewlett-Packard Company's Human Resource ManagementIn the first four decades of its existence, Hewlett-Packard did everything right to attract, retain, and support qualified personnel to build a company.
- Business Issues in Hewlett PackardThe work provides the analysis of the Hewlett Packard Company, its business ethics, legal applications, and corporate compliance and social responsibility.
- Company Analysis: Hewlett Packard and DellThe financial records and ratios of Hewlett Packard and Dell Limited, both of who are competitors in the information technology industry have been analyzed over a period of 5 years.
- HP Company: DeskJet Printer Supply ChainThe supply chain for the DeskJet is composed of the manufacturing site, network suppliers, the center of distribution or the D.C.S., the dealers as well as the customers.
- Hewlett-Packard Company’s ManagementHewlett-Packard's IS, and IT management strategy is based on the principle of managing a joint hierarchical database.
- Hewlett-Packard: The First IT Company Founded in the Silicon ValleyThe present proposal provided a brief outline of the main issue for HP, following their efforts in the smartphone market. The issue identified was the lack of brand loyalty.
- Strategy in Action and Contemporary Issues in Strategic ManagementCompanies make offers to their customers with different product specifications. At the same time, having cost implications for themselves and the prices they can command.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Company OverviewThe Hewlett Packard Enterprise experienced a period of hardship struggling to find potential expansion opportunities, but the deal with New H3C shows that the situation is improving.
🏆 Best Hewlett Packard Essay Titles
- Business Strategy for Hewlett Packard Company
- Hewlett Packard Deskjet Printer Supply Chain
- Institutionalising Structural Change at Hewlett Packard
- Corporate Objectives of Hewlett Packard
- Core Competencies and Hewlett Packard
- Ethics and Compliance – Hewlett Packard
- Financial and Strategic Position of Hewlett Packard
- Hewlett Packard: Analysis and Strategic Plan
- Hewlett Packard and Annual Report Analysis
- Hewlett Packard and Cost Management
- Hewlett Packard and Dell Printer Wars
- Hewlett Packard and External Communications
- Hewlett Packard and Its Vision
- Hewlett Packard and Knowledge Management
- Hewlett Packard Budget Processes
- Hewlett Packard Business Report
- Hewlett Packard; Communication With External Parties
- Hewlett Packard: Company Info, Tagert Market and Competitors
- Hewlett Packard Computer Systems Organization
- Hewlett Packard Economic Business Profile: A Historical Timeline, Production Line, Profit, Future Plans, Locations, Headlines, and Awards
- Hewlett Packard: Poor Operational Management History
- Hewlett Packard Products Computer Company
- Hewlett Packard Scandal’s Internal and External Stakeholders
- Hewlett Packard’s Internet Strategy
- Hewlett Packard Spying Scandal
- Hewlett Packard: Strategic and Financial Position
- Hewlett Packard: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Hewlett Packard’s Unethical Investigation
- Hewlett Packard Company’s Global Supply Chain Management
- Hewlett Packard SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Management: Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage at Hewlett Packard
- Technology and Corporate Culture: Hewlett Packard
- The Hewlett Packard Economic Analysis
- The History and Success of Hewlett Packard
- The Management and Leadership of Hewlett Packard
- The Strategic Management Process for Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Marketing Strategy of Hewlett Packard
- Hewlett Packard Marketing Analysis
- Hewlett Packard and Unethical Sales Practices
- Top Hewlett Packard Competitors and Alternatives
❓ Hewlett Packard Research Questions
- How Did HP Become Successful?
- What Was Hewlett Packard Originally Known For?
- How Did Hewlett Packard Start?
- What Was the Name of Hewlett Packard’s First Successful Product?
- What Strategy Does HP Use?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Business Strategy?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Competitive Advantage?
- How Did Change Institutionalize at Hewlett Packard?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Mission?
- What Makes Hewlett Packard Special?
- Is Hewlett Packard an Ethical Company?
- What Are the Objectives of HP Company?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Business-Level Strategy?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Marketing Strategy?
- Has HP Adopted the Marketing Concept?
- Who Is the Target Market of Hewlett Packard?
- How Does Hewlett Packard Manage External Communication?
- What Is the Vision of Hewlett Packard?
- What Is the Hewlett Packard Way of Management?
- What Is the Hewlett Packard Way Culture?
- How Much Does HP Spend on Marketing?
- How Is HP Doing Financially?
- What Happened With the HP Spying Scandal?
- What Is Hewlett Packard’s Strategic Human Resource Management?
- Why Did HP Pay a Fine for Unethical Sales Practices?
- What Are the HP Supply Chain Responsibility Principles?
- How Does HP Company Motivate Its Employees?
- Why Is Hewlett Packard Successful?
- What Is the History of Hewlett Packard?
- What Type of Company Is Hewlett Packard?