|Company overview||A South Korean conglomerate that comprises numerous businesses and includes world’s largest manufacturer of smartphones & mobile phones as a subsidiary.|
|Best known for||Samsung Galaxy line of smartphones|
|Products & services||Products: consumer electronics, electronic components, telecommunications equipment, flash memory, chemicals, motor vehicles, ships, clothing. Services: advertising, hospitality, information & communications, medical services, financial services.|
|Origins||Established in 1938 in Daegu, Japanese Korea, by Lee Byung-chull.|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Lee Jae-yong (Jay Y. Lee) – Chairman|
|Revenue||Samsung Electronics: over $200 billion|
|Number of employees||Samsung Electronics: almost 300 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||The company was accused of using child labor from 2012 till 2015.|
|It is interesting that||Samsung produces electronic components for Apple, Sony, and Nokia.|
📝 Samsung Research Papers Examples
- Samsung Group's Entry Modes into Global MarketSamsung is selected as a case study that evaluates and recommends three foreign market entry strategies for three types of markets: low, middle, and high-income markets.
- Samsung Group Global Market DevelopmentsSamsung Group is a varied group that operates in many global locations. It operates in a variety of sectors including electronics, monetary services, substances and infrastructure.
- Apple and Samsung Companies: Strategic ManagementThe research analyzes the business strategies of Apple Inc. and Samsung and gives recommendations, which would boost their profitability and competitiveness.
- Samsung Company Strategic AnalysisSamsung is facing challenges at sustaining its growth in mobile phone business and at the same time safeguarding its profitability.
- Product Innovation and Management: Samsung Smart WatchSamsung Company, which relies mostly on the android technological platform, has moved towards making wearable technologies such as watches.
- Samsung Market Analysis: Business & EconomicsLooking for Samsung market analysis example? 📟 It’s here! To enhance understanding of Samsung segmentation, read this paper. 📖 You’ll learn about Samsung price & income elasticity, competition, target audience, labor force, and other issues. 💪
- Samsung Group's Global Supply Chain ManagementThis report documents my team’s project on global supply chain management and value network analysis for the Samsung group of companies.
- Samsung Business & Corporate StrategyAnalyzing Samsung business strategy? 📹 The linchpin of a business, like Samsung is the ability of its top management to craft and execute a corporate strategy. 📈 Read more about Samsung differentiation strategy, product distribution, 📝 and other aspects in this paper.
- Apple Incorporation's and Samsung Group' StrategiesThe discussion presented below examines the business strategies and practices embraced by Samsung Group and Apple Corporation.
- Samsung's and Caterpillar Inc.'s ManagementIn the current study, the author conducts a comparative analysis of the aspects of operations management and quality management at Samsung Electronics and Caterpillar Inc.
- Samsung Innovation Examples and Entrepreneurship StyleLooking for some good Samsung innovation examples? 📳 There are plenty of them! In this paper, we analyze Samsung innovations and the processes that have made the company flourish. 📈 Let’s discover how Samsung gained the competitive advantage over its competitors. 🏆
- Ethical Principles and Issues: Samsung Company's CaseAnalyzing Samsung’s viewpoint regarding business ethics will the aim of this report before looking at CSR and the role leaders ought to play to support CSR.
- Financial Ratio of Apple and SamsungThe current report carries out a financial ratio analysis of both Apple and Samsung to evaluate and compare their financial performance in the last three years.
- Samsung Electronics Company's AnalysisThe paper is a company analysis of Samsung Electronics, which is a business division in Samsung Corporation responsible for the firm’s dominance in the mobile phone market.
- Samsung Company: Contemporary Marketing ReportThe political factors that influence the marketing of Samsung’s smartphones in the UK are associated with Brexit.
- Samsung Growth StrategySamsung has used various growth strategies throughout decades. It has entered many markets, which ensured a significant coverage and sales across the globe.
- Strategic Management and Competitive AdvantagesSustainable competitive advantage provides leverage over competitors through the use of company’s attributes, assets, or skills that are difficult to copy, much less exceed.
- Samsung Company: Leadership and Business EthicsSince Samsung is an Asian corporation, the responsibility for ethical conduct in business is in the hands of the company’s top management.
- Samsung Mobile Phones in the United StatesThe management report of Samsung USA begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Samsung Electronics: Company AnalysisModern business organizations are well defined with their structure and strategy to achieve their vision statement with skill of the management and workforce.
- Corporate Restructuring and Strategic ManagementThis paper is based on the thesis that the strategic management concept is a vital breakthrough that has revolutionized management.
- Strategic Analysis of Samsung Electronics Co. LtdThe following paper presents a comprehensive in-depth strategic analysis on the development and management of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Evaluation of Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Note 7In this paper, the researcher seeks to evaluate the case to understand the risk attitude and risk appetite of the Samsung company.
- Samsung Independent Ecosystem for CompetitivenessDespite the inherent challenges, Samsung will have more control if it develops an independent OS for its mobile devices and applications.
- Samsung Electronics: Supply Chain StrategySamsung Electronics’ long-term strategy should focus on building resilience and agility within the company’s supply chain management structure.
- Samsung Next Business PlanSamsung Next is an outstanding electronics company offering consumers a wide range of entertainment products and services globally.
- Innovative Policies and Products of Samsung ElectronicsSamsung Electronics is one of the most innovative enterprises that regularly releases new merchandises, subsequently challenging its competitors.
- Samsung Strategic Marketing ReportSamsung plays a prominent role in the economy, as it allows millions of consumers and businesses worldwide to have access to high-tech devices and solutions for reasonable prices.
- Samsung Electronics Company’s Business ModelSamsung Group is one of the most established companies in the mobile industry and other electronics. The organization is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town.
- Income Statement: Apple and SamsungBoth Apple and Samsung have provided consistent financial statements that are composed in a convenient manner in terms of comparative analysis.
- Samsung Electronics Company: A Financial AnalysisIn the paper, the author will provide a financial analysis of Samsung Electronics Company. The firm’s investments will be reviewed to determine its profitability.
- Samsung Electronics Company's Evaluation ReportThe study assists shareholders in making decisions on whether to buy or not to buy the Samsung Electronics company shares.
- The Samsung Galaxy III Smartphone LaunchThe launch of Samsung was a success, however, it should be noted that Samsung must be innovative to overcome the stiff competition in the market.
🏆 Best Samsung Essay Titles
- Marketing Issues With the Launch of Samsung Note 4 and Note Edge
- Organizational and Social Responsibility of Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Target Market Strategy & Segmentation
- Implementing Electronic Document and Record Management Systems at Samsung Company
- The History and SWOT Analysis of Samsung Group
- The Legal Battle Between Apple and Samsung
- Samsung Marketing Mix and Media Strategy
- Planning for Success: Case of Samsung Galaxy S3
- Equity, Cash Flow, and Notes Analysis of Samsung Electronics
- Samsung and Effective Competition in the Smart Phone Market
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone’ Business
Samsung followed the market trend and incorporated the android technology in their smart phones.
- New Product Launch and Pricing Strategy: The Case of Apple and Samsung
- Marketing Plan for New Product Development Samsung
- Samsung’s Mission, Brand Positioning, and Core Competencies
- Customer Satisfaction Towards Samsung Mobile
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan: Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Organization Structure and Human Resource Management
- Samsung Issues: Recall for Galaxy Note 7 After Battery Fires
- Samsung Entered Into the Electronic Industry Management
- Samsung and the Global Mobile Device Marketplace
- The Samsung Electronics Group Principles: Vision, Mission, and Objectives
- The South Korean Global Company Samsung Group
- Samsung Electronics Sustainability: Green Management Activities and Performance
- Samsung and the Role of Innovator in Mobile Computing Industry
- Operation Management for Manufacturing Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Management: Key Drivers for Future Growth
- Samsung Electronic History and Its Impact on the World
- Samsung Electronics Successful Growth Strategy in the Mobile Phone Business
- Samsung’s Ethical Issues Against Employees
- The Approaches Samsung Have Used to Become a More Socially Conscious
- Samsung Electronics and the Smartphone Industry
- Tech Giant Samsung Achieve Global Competitive Advantage
- Samsung: Transformation From Follower to Innovator
- Samsung: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- Korea and Japan: Electronics Competition Between Samsung and Sony
- The Consumer Electronics Industry: Samsung Electronics And Changing Business Environment
- Market Skimming Pricing Strategy at Samsung
- Samsung Electronics Company: Global Marketing Operations
- Management and Organizational Culture in Samsung
- Ethical and Legal Consequences of Samsung
- Samsung Corporations Operations Strategy
❓ Samsung Research Questions
- Should Samsung Make Changes to the Orientation Program?
- How Have Samsung and Apple Have Been Rivals for Years?
- What Makes the Samsung Brand Successful?
- How Does Samsung Use Branding?
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility Matters Samsung?
- Why Should You Use Samsung Galaxy?
- How Samsung Dealt With Exploding Batteries Crisis?
- Why Are Samsung Phones Technologically Superior to Iphones?
- What Makes Samsung an Innovative Company?
- How Global Trends Influence the Strategies Used by Samsung in the Communications Market?
- How Was Samsung Able to Go From Copycat Brand to a Product Leader?
- What Country Should Samsung Expand?
- What Are the Features of Samsung HDTV?
- Why Does Samsung Enter the Chinese Market?
- What Is the Brand Value of Samsung?
- How Samsung Became the World’s No. 1 Smartphone Maker?
- How Samsung Botched Its Galaxy Note 7 Recall?
- What Is Samsung’s Brand Message?
- Why Can Samsung and Apple Dominate the Smartphone Market?
- What Global Strategy Does Samsung Use?