|Company overview||A South Korean conglomerate that comprises numerous businesses and includes world’s largest manufacturer of smartphones & mobile phones as a subsidiary.|
|Best known for||Samsung Galaxy line of smartphones|
|Products & services||Products: consumer electronics, electronic components, telecommunications equipment, flash memory, chemicals, motor vehicles, ships, clothing. Services: advertising, hospitality, information & communications, medical services, financial services.|
|Origins||Established in 1938 in Daegu, Japanese Korea, by Lee Byung-chull.|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Lee Jae-yong (Jay Y. Lee) – Chairman|
|Revenue||Samsung Electronics: over $200 billion|
|Number of employees||Samsung Electronics: almost 300 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||The company was accused of using child labor from 2012 till 2015.|
|It is interesting that||Samsung produces electronic components for Apple, Sony, and Nokia.|
📝 Samsung Research Papers Examples
- Samsung Group's Entry Modes into Global MarketSamsung is selected as a case study that evaluates and recommends three foreign market entry strategies for three types of markets: low, middle, and high-income markets.
- Samsung Group Global Market DevelopmentsSamsung Group is a varied group that operates in many global locations. It operates in a variety of sectors including electronics, monetary services, substances and infrastructure.
- Apple and Samsung Companies: Strategic ManagementThe research analyzes the business strategies of Apple Inc. and Samsung and gives recommendations, which would boost their profitability and competitiveness.
- Samsung Company Strategic AnalysisSamsung is facing challenges at sustaining its growth in mobile phone business and at the same time safeguarding its profitability.
- Product Innovation and Management: Samsung Smart WatchSamsung Company, which relies mostly on the android technological platform, has moved towards making wearable technologies such as watches.
- Samsung Market Analysis: Business & EconomicsLooking for Samsung market analysis example? 📟 It’s here! To enhance understanding of Samsung segmentation, read this paper. 📖 You’ll learn about Samsung price & income elasticity, competition, target audience, labor force, and other issues. 💪
- Samsung Group's Global Supply Chain ManagementThis report documents my team’s project on global supply chain management and value network analysis for the Samsung group of companies.
- Samsung Business & Corporate StrategyAnalyzing Samsung business strategy? 📹 The linchpin of a business, like Samsung is the ability of its top management to craft and execute a corporate strategy. 📈 Read more about Samsung differentiation strategy, product distribution, 📝 and other aspects in this paper.
- Apple Incorporation's and Samsung Group' StrategiesThe discussion presented below examines the business strategies and practices embraced by Samsung Group and Apple Corporation.
- Samsung's and Caterpillar Inc.'s ManagementIn the current study, the author conducts a comparative analysis of the aspects of operations management and quality management at Samsung Electronics and Caterpillar Inc.
- Samsung Innovation Examples and Entrepreneurship StyleLooking for some good Samsung innovation examples? 📳 There are plenty of them! In this paper, we analyze Samsung innovations and the processes that have made the company flourish. 📈 Let’s discover how Samsung gained the competitive advantage over its competitors. 🏆
- Ethical Principles and Issues: Samsung Company's CaseAnalyzing Samsung’s viewpoint regarding business ethics will the aim of this report before looking at CSR and the role leaders ought to play to support CSR.
- Financial Ratio of Apple and SamsungThe current report carries out a financial ratio analysis of both Apple and Samsung to evaluate and compare their financial performance in the last three years.
- Samsung Electronics Company's AnalysisThe paper is a company analysis of Samsung Electronics, which is a business division in Samsung Corporation responsible for the firm’s dominance in the mobile phone market.
- Samsung Company: Contemporary Marketing ReportThe political factors that influence the marketing of Samsung’s smartphones in the UK are associated with Brexit.
- Samsung Growth StrategySamsung has used various growth strategies throughout decades. It has entered many markets, which ensured a significant coverage and sales across the globe.
- Strategic Management and Competitive AdvantagesSustainable competitive advantage provides leverage over competitors through the use of company’s attributes, assets, or skills that are difficult to copy, much less exceed.
- Samsung Company: Leadership and Business EthicsSince Samsung is an Asian corporation, the responsibility for ethical conduct in business is in the hands of the company’s top management.
- Samsung Mobile Phones in the United StatesThe management report of Samsung USA begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Samsung Electronics: Company AnalysisModern business organizations are well defined with their structure and strategy to achieve their vision statement with skill of the management and workforce.
- Corporate Restructuring and Strategic ManagementThis paper is based on the thesis that the strategic management concept is a vital breakthrough that has revolutionized management.
- Strategic Analysis of Samsung Electronics Co. LtdThe following paper presents a comprehensive in-depth strategic analysis on the development and management of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
💡 Essay Ideas on Samsung
- Evaluation of Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Note 7In this paper, the researcher seeks to evaluate the case to understand the risk attitude and risk appetite of the Samsung company.
- Samsung Independent Ecosystem for CompetitivenessDespite the inherent challenges, Samsung will have more control if it develops an independent OS for its mobile devices and applications.
- Samsung Electronics: Supply Chain StrategySamsung Electronics’ long-term strategy should focus on building resilience and agility within the company’s supply chain management structure.
- Samsung Next Business PlanSamsung Next is an outstanding electronics company offering consumers a wide range of entertainment products and services globally.
- Innovative Policies and Products of Samsung ElectronicsSamsung Electronics is one of the most innovative enterprises that regularly releases new merchandises, subsequently challenging its competitors.
- Samsung Strategic Marketing ReportSamsung plays a prominent role in the economy, as it allows millions of consumers and businesses worldwide to have access to high-tech devices and solutions for reasonable prices.
- Samsung Electronics Company’s Business ModelSamsung Group is one of the most established companies in the mobile industry and other electronics. The organization is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town.
- Costing and Cost Management: Comprehensive StudyThis paper addresses how the company can use cost management tools to reduce its costs as it enhances quality products development and creates customer satisfaction.
- Income Statement: Apple and SamsungBoth Apple and Samsung have provided consistent financial statements that are composed in a convenient manner in terms of comparative analysis.
- The Main Accounting Standards in the United StatesThe International Financial Reporting Standards and the US Generally Accepted Accounting Standards are the main accounting standards applied in the United States.
- Statement of Cash FlowsThe key difference between the direct and indirect methods to make a statement for cash flows resides in reporting the cash flows from operating activity.
- Samsung Electronics Company: A Financial AnalysisIn the paper, the author will provide a financial analysis of Samsung Electronics Company. The firm’s investments will be reviewed to determine its profitability.
- Samsung Electronics Company's Evaluation ReportThe study assists shareholders in making decisions on whether to buy or not to buy the Samsung Electronics company shares.
- The Samsung Galaxy III Smartphone LaunchThe launch of Samsung was a success, however, it should be noted that Samsung must be innovative to overcome the stiff competition in the market.
- Analysis of Asia-Pacific Multinational EnterprisesThe paper compare Secom, Hitachi, Huawei, and Samsung using elements that describe the corporation's operations—strategy, organization, capabilities, and government involvement.
- Assessment of Samsung's CompetitivenessThis paper analyzes and evaluates the competitiveness of this company through the use of matrix theory, as well as predicting the continuation of its leadership position in the coming years
- Apple and Samsung Firms' Confronting StrategiesApple and Samsung are the world's front smartphone companies, they are corporations with entirely different strategies, capitalization, and market behavior.
- Integrated Marketing CommunicationThe world-famous digital corporation has a multi-million target audience, and the Galaxy brand is one of the recognized global leaders in terms of sales.
- Business Ethics During CompetitionEach firm should be responsible for its products and admit to acting ethically irresponsible when products in the market cause harm to society.
- Samsung and Apple Firms' Financial ManagementOver the past decade, Samsung and Apple have repeatedly stood at the top of the global rankings of mobile device manufacturers.
- Samsung Company's Structure, Supply Chain, and MarketingProper organization structure and marketing strategies enable Samsung to commit its technology and talent to develop plentiful commodities that help make the world better.
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei Firms' PhilosophyThis paper looks at the comparison of the Samsung Inc., Apple Inc., and Huawei companies regarding vision, goals, strategy, and investment philosophy.
🏆 Best Samsung Essay Titles
- Marketing Issues With the Launch of Samsung Note 4 and Note Edge
- Organizational and Social Responsibility of Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Target Market Strategy & Segmentation
- Implementing Electronic Document and Record Management Systems at Samsung Company
- The History and SWOT Analysis of Samsung Group
- The Legal Battle Between Apple and Samsung
- Samsung Marketing Mix and Media Strategy
- Planning for Success: Case of Samsung Galaxy S3
- Equity, Cash Flow, and Notes Analysis of Samsung Electronics
- Samsung and Effective Competition in the Smart Phone Market
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone’ Business
Samsung followed the market trend and incorporated the android technology in their smart phones.
- New Product Launch and Pricing Strategy: The Case of Apple and Samsung
- Marketing Plan for New Product Development Samsung
- Samsung’s Mission, Brand Positioning, and Core Competencies
- Customer Satisfaction Towards Samsung Mobile
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan: Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Organization Structure and Human Resource Management
- Samsung Issues: Recall for Galaxy Note 7 After Battery Fires
- Samsung Entered Into the Electronic Industry Management
- Samsung and the Global Mobile Device Marketplace
- The Samsung Electronics Group Principles: Vision, Mission, and Objectives
- The South Korean Global Company Samsung Group
- Samsung Electronics Sustainability: Green Management Activities and Performance
- Samsung and the Role of Innovator in Mobile Computing Industry
- Operation Management for Manufacturing Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Management: Key Drivers for Future Growth
- Samsung Electronic History and Its Impact on the World
- Samsung Electronics Successful Growth Strategy in the Mobile Phone Business
- Samsung’s Ethical Issues Against Employees
- The Approaches Samsung Have Used to Become a More Socially Conscious
- Samsung Electronics and the Smartphone Industry
- Tech Giant Samsung Achieve Global Competitive Advantage
- Samsung: Transformation From Follower to Innovator
- Samsung: Business Details, Marketing Strategies, and Analysis
- Korea and Japan: Electronics Competition Between Samsung and Sony
- The Consumer Electronics Industry: Samsung Electronics And Changing Business Environment
- Market Skimming Pricing Strategy at Samsung
- Samsung Electronics Company: Global Marketing Operations
- Management and Organizational Culture in Samsung
- Ethical and Legal Consequences of Samsung
- Samsung Corporations Operations Strategy
❓ Samsung Research Questions
- Should Samsung Make Changes to the Orientation Program?
- How Have Samsung and Apple Have Been Rivals for Years?
- What Makes the Samsung Brand Successful?
- How Does Samsung Use Branding?
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility Matters Samsung?
- Why Should You Use Samsung Galaxy?
- How Samsung Dealt With Exploding Batteries Crisis?
- Why Are Samsung Phones Technologically Superior to Iphones?
- What Makes Samsung an Innovative Company?
- How Global Trends Influence the Strategies Used by Samsung in the Communications Market?
- How Was Samsung Able to Go From Copycat Brand to a Product Leader?
- What Country Should Samsung Expand?
- What Are the Features of Samsung HDTV?
- Why Does Samsung Enter the Chinese Market?
- What Is the Brand Value of Samsung?
- How Samsung Became the World’s No. 1 Smartphone Maker?
- How Samsung Botched Its Galaxy Note 7 Recall?
- What Is Samsung’s Brand Message?
- Why Can Samsung and Apple Dominate the Smartphone Market?
- What Global Strategy Does Samsung Use?