|Company overview||The German multinational corporate manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles.|
|Best known for||Exceptional reliability and high-quality product offering.|
|Origins||Founded on 7 March 1916|
|Key people||Oliver Zipse (Chairman of the Board of Management), Norbert Reithofer (Chairman of the Supervisory Board)|
|Revenue||Over €98 billion|
|Number of employees||About 133 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||BMW and Volkswagen were fined nearly $1 billion for colluding on emissions technology.|
|It is interesting that||BMW built its first electric car in 1972.|
📝 BMW Research Papers Examples
- BMW Quality Management – European Foundation for Quality ManagementAnalyzing BMQ quality management? 👌 This study describes the success of the BMW through the application of the European Foundation Quality Management. 🔌 Read the paper to learn about suggestions for a further improvement in the BMW Group. 📈
- Analysis of the Current State of the BMW CompanyThe article offers an analysis of the financial position of BMW, a swat analysis to determine further development options and possible strategies for action in the markets.
- Principles of Management: LeadershipManagers are indeed organizational leaders who should be virtually in charge of all the activities in the organization.
- BMW: Leadership CaseThe leadership at BMW is greatly entrenched in the BMW's Associate and Leadership Model, a leadership model that is championed by the incorporations chairman, Milberg.
- The Phenomenon of the Operations Management in BMWIn the case study, the concerned organisation was at a point where it wanted to be a leader in the production of the Mini. In other words, part of its corporate strategy was to be in the business of Mini production.
- Decoding the Object of Desire: BMW x5 or Land Rover Range RoverAn article on how the marketing of the BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover is structured to evoke certain feelings among potential buyers.
- BMW Automobile Production and Its HistoryBMW is a German manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and aircraft engines. The company is based in Munich and was started in 1913.
- International Corporate Finance: BMWThe company selected for the estimation of its weighted average cost of capital is Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW AG).
- The BMW Company's Marketing ExcellenceAn overview and analysis of the BMW Company's marketing strategy illustrates the reasons for its success and identifies its organizational challenges.
- BMW, Hershey’s and AT&T: Financial ComparisonBMW, Hershey’s and AT&T prepare their financial statements on a consolidated basis and therefore, this paper is keeping in view the overall position of the groups.
- Car Manufacturing: The Strategy of BMWThe paper evaluates what marketing strategy BMW is promoting and analyzes its position and possible prospects in the market to characterise the peculiarities of this enterprise.
- BMW Company's External and Internal AnalysisCurrent BMW's position in the market can be outlined as relatively stable since the company makes sure it pushes its boundaries and creates additional growth opportunities.
- BMW: Customer Relationship Management and Risk ImplicationsThe goal of BMW in interaction with customers is service marketing, aimed not at selling but at building long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
- BMW Company's Business Environmental AnalysisThe paper critically evaluates the impacts that both macro and micro factors have on the organization's business objectives and decision-making.
- Hewlett Packard: Supply Chain ManagementThis paper examines and describes Hewlett Packard’s supply chain management as an outstanding example for organizations that want to achieve their maximized potential.
- BMW Case Study WJ + ReneeBMW's vision, culture, and image matches with one another and give drivers an experience that allows them to feel and show their affection for their automobile or motorcycle.
🏆 Best BMW Essay Titles
- The Corporate Strategies and Objectives of BMW
- Globalization of Manufacturing Operations: BMW
- Financial Ratio Analysis: BMW Group
- Automotive Industry, Porter Competitive Forces and SWOT Analysis of BMW
- BMW Global Finacial Risk and Financial Data
- BMW Culture and Leadership
- BMW Group Sustainability Policy
- Plants Supply Chain Management and Logistics of BMW
- Aggressive Pricing Strategies of BMW
- Human Resources Policy of BMW Group
- Automobile Industry and BMW
- BMW’s Dream Factory and Culture
- Brand Analysis for BMW
- Potential International Opportunities and Ideas for BMW
- BMW Advertisement Visual Analysis
- Management, Market, and Strategy Analysis for BMW Group
- BMW Group Business Strategy
- BMW: Manufacturing Process and Logistics
- Hypothetical Marketing Plan For BMW Group
- BMW Company Strategic Management
- BMW Cross-Functional Team and Competitive Analysis
- Corporate Culture BMW
- BMW and the External Environment
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior of BMW
- Advertising Campaign for New BMW Series
- Globalization and BMW: Exporting and Economy
- Missions and Objectives for BMW Dealerships
- Aerodynamics and Model Experimental BMW
- The Global Business Strategy of BMW Group Marketing
- BMW AG: The Digital Car Project
- BMW and Consumer Behavior
- Problems Facing BMW Company
- BMW Business Model Crunches Gears as Profit Falls
- Target, Positioning, and Marketing Mix at BMW
- Branding and Reputation BMW
- Business Strategies and Procedures for BMW
- Innovative Leadership and International Marketing of BMW Group
- Marketing Process and Segmentation for BMW Group
- Assessing the Capacity Planning for BMW
- Operations Management and Organizational Structures of BMW
❓ BMW Research Questions
- What Are the Causes and Consequences of BMW’s Quality?
- What Makes BMW a Sustainable Business?
- What Responsibilities Does BMW Have to Its Customers?
- Why Has BMW Group Been Successful?
- Why BMW Was a Successful Expansion Into the Global Market?
- Why Did BMW Launch the Films Campaign?
- Why Should the Consumer Buy BMW?
- What Are the Three Pillars of the BMW Group Sustainability Strategy?
- How Does BMW Motivate Its Employees?
- Who Is Part of the BMW Group?
- What Companies Does BMW Own?
- What Is BMW’s Strategy?
- Which Vision Does the BMW Group Pursue?
- What Is the Focus of BMW?
- What Does BMW Do Well to Market to Each Segment Group?
- What Is BMW Doing for Sustainability?
- What Impact Does BMW Have On the Environment?
- What Is BMW Group’s Supplier Sustainability Policy?
- What Is BMW’s Marketing Strategy?
- What Does BMW Do Well to Market to Each Segment Group?
- Who Is BMW’s Target Audience?