|Company overview||GSK is a British multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company.|
|Best known for||Vaccines, Medicines|
|Origins||Founded 27 December 2000|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Key people||Jonathan Symonds (Chairperson), Emma Walmsley (CEO)|
|Operating income||About £6.201 billion (2021)|
|Number of employees||About 94,000 (2022)|
|Scandals & incidents||From April 1998 to August 2003, GSK unlawfully promoted Paxil, which was not approved for pediatric use, to treat depression in patients under 18 years of age. GSK agreed to plead guilty to misbranding Paxil.|
|It is interesting that||Two million GSK vaccines are administered every day and 40% of the world’s children receive a GSK vaccine each year.|
📝 GlaxoSmithKline Research Papers Examples
- GlaxoSmithKline Company Marketing PlanThis paper provides a marketing plan for GlaxoSmithKline Company. It provides an analysis of the forces that prevail in the market for pharmaceutical products.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company's Supply Chain ProcessesPharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) are involved in managing sophisticated supply chains that pose a huge challenge in their effective management.
- Outsourcing in Pharmaceutical IndustryThe main objective of outsourcing in the companies is to reduce the production cost but at the same time increase the business profits this is the perceived aim.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company's Economic FactorsThis paper will critically look at the economic factors related to the business operations of the GlaxoSmithKline Company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Cost Behavior - Comparison With Glaxosmithkline PLC and Roche GroupIn the paper, a comparison will be made between the results of GlaxoSmithKline PLC and Roche Group. The two companies close their financial year in December.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company's Strategic AnalysisThis SWOT analysis aims to provide prospective investors with an accurate overview of the current status of GSK through an evaluation of the key internal and external factors.
- Accounting Policies of Companies Reporting in Accordance with IFRSThe paper seeks to carry out an evaluation of the various accounting policies in instances where there are a number of policies that an entity selects from a given standard.
- GlaxoSmithKline: Finance for Decision-Making AssessmentThe present report aims at conducting an analysis of the current position of the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) company in three key areas of development.
- Digital Transformation Business Model in the UKOperation management in several manufacturing companies in the United Kingdom is the backbone responsible for facilitating the organizations' activities.
- GlaxoSmithKline Firm's Business Growth OpportunityThe report assesses a growth opportunity for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to take advantage of the situation with AstraZeneca's vaccine being called off in several European countries.
- The UK Oral Hygiene MarketThe UK oral hygiene market is a mature market which produces these products and distributes them to other countries.
- Glaxo Smith Klein Pharmacompany's Ethical DilemmasGlaxo Smith Klein (GSK) is a company that specializes in pharmaceuticals. This paper will review ethical dilemmas in Glaxo Smith Klein and discuss their implications of them.
🏆 Best GSK Essay Titles
- GlaxoSmithKline Reorganizing Drug Discovery
- GSK Bangladesh Limited: Performance Appraisal Process of Pharmaceutical Companies
- GlaxoSmithKline and Aids Drugs Policy
- Failure to Comply With GSK’s Corporate Social Responsibility
- Examining Whether GlaxoSmithKline Has Successful Internal Innovation
- Financial Statement Analysis for GSK
- The Court Case of Pharmacia Versus GlaxoSmithKline
- GSK and the Competition in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- GlaxoSmithKline’s Corporate Social Responsibility Practices
- Business Strategy and Accounting Policies of GlaxoSmithKline
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Management Information
- Production Line Design and What-if Planning at GlaxoSmithKline
- Standard Costing Procedure and Cost Variance Analysis of GSK Bangladesh Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline: Healthcare Lawsuits and Settlement News
- Timing, Trust and Transparency: Wage Restructuring at GlaxoSmithKline
- GSK Adjuvant Systems in Vaccines: Concepts, Achievements and Perspectives
- Access to Patient-Level Data From GlaxoSmithKline Clinical Trials
- A Decision Support System for Managing Inventory at GSK
- GlaxoSmithKline Company’s Human Resource Strategy
- Recruitment and Selection Process for GSK
- Publication of GlaxoSmithKline Clinical Trials After US Lawsuit
- No Increased Risk in Clinical Trials Sponsored by GSK
- How GlaxoSmithKline Improved the Effectiveness of E-Procurement
- Two Decades of Commitment to Malaria Vaccine Development: GSK Biologicals
- Input-Output for Management Control of GlaxoSmithKline
- Internship Report on HR Practices of GSK Bangladesh Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Beyond Vendor Managed Inventory
- Lawsuit Against GSK Over Concealment of Trial Results
- GlaxoSmithKline and the China Bribery Scandal
- GSK and Merck: Private-Sector Collaboration for the Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis
- Glaxosmithkline’s Approach to the Preparation of Individual Patient Data
- Providing Access by GSK to Clinical Trial Data
- Investigating Infrastructure of Knowledge Management: Glaxosmithkline in Egypt
- GSK Is Creating a Comprehensive Online Clinical Trials Register
- Streamlining Sales Planning at GSK Consumer Healthcare Italy
- The Strategic Responses of GSK Pharmaceuticals Towards Competition in Kenya
- Glaxosmithkline’s Leadership Management Framework
- Strategic Change Management Practices at GSK Limited
- Projects Between the University of Nottingham and GlaxoSmithKline
- Supply Chain Management Is a Priority for GSK as Brexit Looms
❓ GlaxoSmithKline Research Questions
- What Are the Core Values of GlaxoSmithKline?
- What Is the Mission and Vision of GlaxoSmithKline?
- How Does GSK Performance and Reward System Motivate Performance?
- How GSK Integrates Tech to Drive Sustainable Procurement?
- How Zantac’s Sales Strategy Propelled GSK to Big Pharma Status?
- What Is the New Name for GlaxoSmithKline?
- How GlaxoSmithKline Improved the Effectiveness of E-procurement?
- What Type of Business Is GlaxoSmithKline?
- What Does the Logo GlaxoSmithKline Stand For?
- What Is the Business Model of GlaxoSmithKline?
- How Many People Work at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Why Does GSK’s New Procurement Scheme Demand More Suppliers?
- Why GSK Continues to Invest in Scotland and Expand Operations?
- What Is the Organizational Structure of GSK?
- Who Is the Biggest Shareholder of GlaxoSmithKline?
- How GSK Reduces Errors and Improves Manufacturing Execution With Digitalization?
- What Does GSK Split Mean for Pfizer Shareholders?
- Who Are GlaxoSmithKline Competitors?
- How GSK and IBM Are Creating a Blockchain Supply Network?
- Why Moving Media Planning In-House Made Sense for GSK?
- How GSK Consumer Healthcare Builds Out Its Platform Business?
- Does GSK Offer a Pension Plan?
- Why Is GSK Redefining the Meaning of Career Development?
- What Type of Products Does GSK Develop?
- Why GSK Continues to Invest in Scotland and Expand Operations?
- When Did Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline Merge?
- What Are the Main Activities of GlaxoSmithKline?
- Are GSK’s Legal Troubles a Threat to the Firm’s Survival?
- How GlaxoSmithKline Reshaped Its Procurement Categories?
- How Will GSK Shareholders Get Their Haleon Stock?