|Company overview||Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline that operates scheduled services to 170 destinations.|
|Best known for||First low-fare airline in the Middle East|
|Origins||Established on 3 February 2003 by the Ruler of Sharjah and the Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates|
|Headquarters||Sharjah International Airport, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Thani (Chairman), Adel Ali (Group CEO)|
|Revenue||About AED 1.9 billion(FY 2020)|
|Number of employees||Over 1 thousand (Dec 2020)|
|Scandals & incidents||In July 2022, a full emergency was declared for a Kochi-bound Air Arabia flight from Sharjah after a hydraulic failure. The aircraft landed safely at the Kochi airport.|
|It is interesting that||Air Arabia does not serve alcoholic beverages on its flights|
📝 Air Arabia Research Papers Examples
- Fly Dubai Airline's Market Analysis and StrategiesThe marketing audit report presents a comprehensive situational analysis of different strategies that the low-cost Fly Dubai Airline.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in ExamplesIKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Marketing Plan for Air ArabiaIn this marketing plan paper, the researcher has identified major strengths and weaknesses of the company. Also discussed are the opportunities and threats in the market.
- Qatar Airways and Air Arabia: Comparative AnalysisDespite the fact that Air Arabia does not have as many resources as Qatar Airways, it is investing in new technologies to attain better efficiency.
🏆 Best Air Arabia Essay Titles
- The Key Business Strategies of Air Arabia Tourism
- Analysis of the Main Ways That Air Arabia Segments the Market
- Social Media Marketing Strategies of Air Arabia
- UAE Aviation and Human Resource Management Role: Air Arabia
- Growth Strategy Analysis of Business Class in Air Arabia
- Air Arabia’s Strategy to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- The Importance of Strategy Management at Air Arabia
- Air Arabia: Classic Start-up but Facing Diversions
- Impact of Service Quality on Customers Satisfaction in the Airline Industry: The Case of Oman Airline and Air-Arabia
- Low-Cost Strategy in the Air: Air Arabia – First in the Middle East
- How Air Arabia Chief Adel Ali Is Positioning the Group for Post-pandemic Growth
- Air Arabia: Classic Start-up Success Story and New Competitive Threats
- India: A Key Market for Air Arabia’s Growth
- Air Arabia Proves Low-Cost Is the Future of Middle East Air Travel
- The Strategic Planning Process: Understanding Strategy at Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Taking Off In The Middle East: Generic and Intensive Growth Strategies
- Air Arabia: Seeking Success in an Open Skies Market
- An Integral Part of Air Arabia’s Success: Operational Excellence and Service Reliability
- Fundamentals of Global Strategy: A Business Model Approach of Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Airline: Analysis of Micro and Macro Environment
- The Strategic Environment of the Aviation Industry in UAE: A Case of Air Arabia
- Analysis of Pricing Strategy in the Airline Industry: Air Arabia and FlyDubai
- Air Arabia: How to Build the Right Change Management Strategy
- Working at Air Arabia: Employee Management and Culture
- Overview of Strategies Adopted by Air Arabia for Integrated Excellence
- Assessing Content Marketing and Business Management of Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Demonstrates Recovery With Strong Full-Year Profits
- Why Growing Is Not a Pain for Air Arabia
- Analysis of Competitive Advantage Factors Used by Air Arabia
- Strategies for Implementing Organizational Changes at Air Arabia
- Air Arabia: Assessing Ethics, Social Responsibility, and SWOT for Business Continuity
- Competition Grows in the Budget Airlines Sector: Jazeera Airways, Flydubai, and Air Arabia
- Evaluating the Organizational Strategy and Design Solutions at Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Eyes Greater Balkan Presence
- Theories of Leadership in Air Arabia Management
- Air Arabia’s Profit Hit by Higher Competition and Capacity
- New Routes and Geopolitical Challenges for Air Arabia Chief Executive
- Air Arabia Builds a Growing Pyramid From Its Egyptian Hubs
- History of Air Arabia – The First Low-Fare Airline in the Middle East
- Air Arabia’s Secret to Success and Three Ways to Profit From It
❓ Air Arabia Research Questions
- What Growth Strategy Does Air Arabia Appear to Be Using?
- Is Air Arabia a Low-Cost Airlines?
- How Can Air Arabia Increase Its Market Share?
- What Are the Competitive Strategies of Air Arabia?
- Is Air Arabia a Private Company?
- What Are the Possible Problems in Air Arabia’s Future?
- Did Air Arabia Bring Low-Cost Travel to the Middle East?
- Why Is Air Arabia Among the Leading Airlines?
- Did Air Arabia Choose Amadeus Technology for Its Ground Services?
- What Are the Challenges Faced by Air Arabia?
- How Does Air Arabia Motivate Its Employees?
- What Type of Corporate Strategy Air Arabia Has Adopted?
- Is Air Arabia a Good Company to Work For?
- What Are the Future Plans of Air Arabia?
- How Can Air Arabia Improve Its Performance?
- What Are the 5 Core Values of the Air Arabia?
- Is the Global Financial Crisis Good or Bad for Air Arabia?
- What Are the Best Aspects of Working at Air Arabia?
- How Did Air Arabia Increase Mass Consumer Market Share?
- Why Is Air Arabia Important to the Arab Emirates?