|Company overview||L’Oréal is one of the largest beauty and personal care manufacturing companies in the world.|
|Best known for||Shampoo, make-up products|
|Other products & services||Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair color, hair care, etc.|
|Origins||Began in 1909 as the project of a young chemist, Eugene Schueller.|
|Key people||Eugene Schueller (Founder), Jean-Paul Agon (Chairman), Françoise Bettencourt Meyers (Non-Executive Chairwoman and Owner), and Nicolas Hieronimus (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over €32 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 88 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||French magistrates have dropped their investigation into charges that the former French President had manipulated extracting campaign pledges from L’Oréal heiress Liliane Bettencourt back in 2007.|
|It is interesting that||L’Oréal Paris makes the use of nanotechnology in its moisturizers, sunscreen and hair care products to ensure that the active ingredients reach the deeper layers of your skin.|
📝 L’Oreal Research Papers Examples
- Emicos International: Marketing PlanOperating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- Diesel Product Line Role in Male Beauty Products MarketThis paper mainly focuses on the product line of Diesel in male beauty products through the various aspects and explains some strategies to establish the brand in the market.
- L’Oreal Paris Strategic and Marketing ObjectivesThis report aims to provide efficient marketing mix solutions to reach the company's strategic and operational marketing objectives.
- The Importance of Consumer Behavior StudyStudying consumer behavior is important as it helps marketers understand what influences consumers' buying decisions so they can fill in the gap in the market.
🏆 Best L’Oreal Essay Titles
- L’Oreal Adverts Are There to Bring a Little Bit of Glamour to the People of England
- The Role of L’Oreal in the Cosmetic Industry
- L’Oreal and the Globalization of American Beauty
- Ethics and Compliance Programs: L’Oreal
- L’Oreal: Global Brand, Local Knowledge
- Moral and Visionary Performance: L’Oreal
- L’Oreal Information System Re-Engineering
- Comparative Ratio Analysis: Estee Lauder vs. L’Oreal
- L’Oreal Marketing Plan Evaluation and Recommendation
- Experiential Marketing of L’Oreal in China
- L’Oreal SWOT and PESTEL Analyses
- Managing for Social Responsibility: L’Oreal
- L’Oréal Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- The Right Marketing Communication Mix That Can Help L’Oreal Increase Its Shampoo Market Share
- L’Oreal Group: Historical Background and Current Situation
- Strategic Business Management of L’Oreal Company
- L’Oreal Global Marketing Situation Analysis
- Analysis of Consumer Behaviour of L’Oreal Shampoo
- L’Oreal Ethical Company Examination
- Overview of Product Development of L’Oreal
- L’Oreal: Building a Global Cosmetic Brand
- Strategic Management Analysis of L’Oreal Company
- L’Oreal Global Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Adding Value Through Marketing: The Cases of Loreal and P&G
- L’Oreal Group’s Poor Brand Image
- Management Strategies of L’Oreal Australia
- L’Oreal Advertisement Strategies Analysis
- Analysis of L’Oreal Expansion in China
- Analysis of Worldwide Marketing of L’Oreal
- L’Oreal as One of the Leading Cosmetic Companies
- Porter’s Five Force Models of L’Oreal
- L’Oreal and Its Strategy Analysis
- Analysis of Marketing Mix of L’Oreal
- L’Oreal Paris Strategic and Marketing Objectives Overview
- Creating and Sustaining Brand Equity for L’Oreal
- L’Oreal Paris: Customer Profile Analysis
- Analysis of L’Oreal Marketing Strategies in India
- L’Oreal as One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Marketing Management Strategy of L’Oreal Groups
- L’Oreal’s Impact on the Environment and Use of Resources
❓ L’Oreal Research Questions
- What Are Risk Elements, Including Political, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Factors Affecting L’Oreal Performance?
- How Do L’Oreal Distribution Tactics Enable It to Target the Men’s Skincare Market in China?
- What Is the Entry Strategy for Foreign Markets of L’Oreal?
- How Does Loreal Company Use Social Medium Affects Consumer Purchase Behavior and Attitude?
- What Are the Aims and Objectives of L’Oreal?
- How Many Subbrands Does L’Oreal Have?
- What Have Been L’Oreal’s Key Success Factors in China to Date?
- Should L’Oreal Become Cruelty-Free and Adopt Its Child Company – The Body Shop – Ethical Purchasing Policy?
- What Are L’Oreal’s Global Marketing Strategies?
- How Does L’Oreal Organizational Structure Look Like?
- What Reasons Lead L’Oreal to Develop a Brand’s Portfolio Strategy?
- What Is L’Oreal Corporate Structure?
- How Effectively Does L’Oreal Deal With the Different Cultures of the World?
- What Product Lines Do L’Oreal Offer in Its Home Market and Other Developed Markets?
- How Does L’Oreal Segment and Target in the Established Markets?
- Why Has L’Oreal Been Less Successful Than in France When the French “Success Formula” Was Used in the US?
- How Does the L’Oreal’s Body Shop Address the Four Components of Social Responsibility?
- What Is L’Oreal’s Performance About Fulfilling the Needs Within Society?
- What Are Implications of the L’Oreal’s Actions on Society and Stakeholders?
- How Does L’Oreal Use Social Media to Build Marketing Plan?
- What Are the Key Factors Underlying L’Oreal’s International Success?
- What Is the Weakest Link in L’Oreal Company’s Supply Chain?
- How Does L’Oreal Replicate Wild Ombre Strategy in Identifying New Opportunities?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between L’Oreal and Its Competitors?
- Does L’Oreal Company Have Its Own Brand Equity?
- What Challenges Has L’Oreal Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in L’Oreal Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?