|Company overview||Valve Corporation is an American video game developer, publisher, and digital distribution company.|
|Best known for||Steam, “Source” Engine, “Half-Life” Game Series.|
|Other products & services||Video games, digital distribution.|
|Origins||Founded in 1996 by Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington.|
|Headquarters||Bellevue, Washington, US|
|Key people||Gabe Newell (President), Scott Lynch (COO)|
|Revenue||Over $3 billion|
|Number of employees||About 360|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2016, a former Valve employee filed a suit against alleging poor working conditions, transgender discrimination and harassment, seeking $3.1million.|
|It is interesting that||Valve’s biggest games Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, and Dota 2 started as mods to other games.|
📝Valve Research Papers Examples
- The Valve Corporation: High-Quality ProductsThe Valve Corporation managed to become one of the most well-known video game developers and earn tremendous revenues while retaining relatively small size.
🏆 Best Valve Essay Titles
- Valve Market Share, Size, Overview, and Forecast
- The Effect of Steam Launching on the Position of Valve Corporation
- Valve Organizational Structure Overview and Analysis
- The History of the Business of Valve Corporation
- Vision, Mission, and Core Values of Valve Corporation
- Overview of the Products and Services Provided by Valve
- Valve: History of Legal Issues and Disputes
- Overview of Brand Equity of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Employee Stress and Productivity Analysis
- Analyzing the Reasons for the Valve Corporation’s Success
- Valve Corporation: The Home of High-Quality Products
- Analysis of Valve’s Flat Management Structure
- The Dynamic History of Valve: From Game Developer to Console Manufacturer
- Valve: How Going Boss-Free Empowered the Games-Maker
- Organizational Structure and Architecture Valve Corporation
- Value Corporation: SWOT and PESTEL Analyses
- Applying the Porter’s Five-Forces Model for Analyzing Valve Corporation
- Socio-Cultural Factors Affecting Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Problems Identification and Applying Solutions
- Business Environment and Economic Trends Effect Performance of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Company Profile and Mission Statement
- Gaming Industry Influential Faces: Gabe Newell, CEO of Valve
- Political and Economic Factors Affecting Valve Corporation
- Valve Is Not Your Friend, and Steam Is Not Healthy for Gaming
- Analysis of the Innovation Strategy of Valve Corporation
- Valve Mutated From a Game Developer Into a Financial Middleman
- Inside Valve’s Plan to Revolutionize the World of Video Games
- The Work Environment Problems in Valve
- The Valve Corporation Challenges and Opportunities
- Analysis of Valve’s Efficiency of Code of Ethics
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Valve Corporation
- Overview of the Pricing Strategy of Valve Corporation
- Analysis of Factors Contributed to Valve Success
- Challenges Valve Faced During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Examples of Impact of the External Environment on Valve
- The Targeted Customers of the Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Analysis of the Positioning Strategy
- How Valve Uses Its Social Media for Customers’ Engagement
- The Characteristics of Competitive and Coordinating Behavior of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Business Model Evolution During Last Years
❓ Valve Research Questions
- What Are the Environment Factors Affecting the Performance of Valve?
- How Does the Environment Dynamism Affect Valve Corporation?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Valve and Its Competitors?
- How Profitable Is Valve Corporation?
- What Is the Corporate Structure of Valve?
- Can Ethical Values Be Incorporated Into a Valve Organization’s Culture?
- How Does Valve Manage and Motivate People?
- What Can We Learn About the Viability of Authority Hierarchies From Valve’s Way of Organizing?
- What Failures Have Valve Had and What Caused Those Failures?
- Does a Flat Structure Seem to Be Effective for Valve?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Valve?
- Why Is Valve More Successful Than Its Rivals?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Valve to Be Successful?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Valve in the Existing Market?
- What Are Current Valve Company Problems?
- How Is Valve Reward System for Employees Organized?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Valve Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Valve From Further International Expansion?
- How Could Valve Avoid the Failure of Steam Machine?
- What Are Risks Valve Took on Its Way to Success?
- What Has the Valve Company Done to Help the Community?
- What Challenges Has Valve Faced During Chinese Market Entry?
- Why Is the Valve Company So Successful in the United States?
- What HRM Practices Does Valve Apply?
- What Peculiarities Does Valve Use to Promote Their Products and Services?