|Company overview||Valve Corporation is an American video game developer, publisher, and digital distribution company.|
|Best known for||Steam, “Source” Engine, “Half-Life” Game Series.|
|Other products & services||Video games, digital distribution.|
|Origins||Founded in 1996 by Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington.|
|Headquarters||Bellevue, Washington, US|
|Key people||Gabe Newell (President), Scott Lynch (COO)|
|Revenue||Over $3 billion|
|Number of employees||About 360|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2016, a former Valve employee filed a suit against alleging poor working conditions, transgender discrimination and harassment, seeking $3.1million.|
|It is interesting that||Valve’s biggest games Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, and Dota 2 started as mods to other games.|
📝Valve Research Papers Examples
- Limited Flow of InformationThis paper presents the argument that the proper flow of information within an organization is helpful to new employees because it helps them to adapt quickly to the processes of an organization.
- The Valve Corporation: High-Quality ProductsThe Valve Corporation managed to become one of the most well-known video game developers and earn tremendous revenues while retaining relatively small size.
🏆 Best Valve Essay Titles
- Valve Market Share, Size, Overview, and Forecast
- The Effect of Steam Launching on the Position of Valve Corporation
- Valve Organizational Structure Overview and Analysis
- The History of the Business of Valve Corporation
- Vision, Mission, and Core Values of Valve Corporation
- Overview of the Products and Services Provided by Valve
- Valve: History of Legal Issues and Disputes
- Overview of Brand Equity of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Employee Stress and Productivity Analysis
- Analyzing the Reasons for the Valve Corporation’s Success
- Valve Corporation: The Home of High-Quality Products
- Analysis of Valve’s Flat Management Structure
- The Dynamic History of Valve: From Game Developer to Console Manufacturer
- Valve: How Going Boss-Free Empowered the Games-Maker
- Organizational Structure and Architecture Valve Corporation
- Value Corporation: SWOT and PESTEL Analyses
- Applying the Porter’s Five-Forces Model for Analyzing Valve Corporation
- Socio-Cultural Factors Affecting Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Problems Identification and Applying Solutions
- Business Environment and Economic Trends Effect Performance of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Company Profile and Mission Statement
- Gaming Industry Influential Faces: Gabe Newell, CEO of Valve
- Political and Economic Factors Affecting Valve Corporation
- Valve Is Not Your Friend, and Steam Is Not Healthy for Gaming
- Analysis of the Innovation Strategy of Valve Corporation
- Valve Mutated From a Game Developer Into a Financial Middleman
- Inside Valve’s Plan to Revolutionize the World of Video Games
- The Work Environment Problems in Valve
- The Valve Corporation Challenges and Opportunities
- Analysis of Valve’s Efficiency of Code of Ethics
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Valve Corporation
- Overview of the Pricing Strategy of Valve Corporation
- Analysis of Factors Contributed to Valve Success
- Challenges Valve Faced During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Examples of Impact of the External Environment on Valve
- The Targeted Customers of the Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Analysis of the Positioning Strategy
- How Valve Uses Its Social Media for Customers’ Engagement
- The Characteristics of Competitive and Coordinating Behavior of Valve Corporation
- Valve Corporation: Business Model Evolution During Last Years
❓ Valve Research Questions
- What Are the Environment Factors Affecting the Performance of Valve?
- How Does the Environment Dynamism Affect Valve Corporation?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Valve and Its Competitors?
- How Profitable Is Valve Corporation?
- What Is the Corporate Structure of Valve?
- Can Ethical Values Be Incorporated Into a Valve Organization’s Culture?
- How Does Valve Manage and Motivate People?
- What Can We Learn About the Viability of Authority Hierarchies From Valve’s Way of Organizing?
- What Failures Have Valve Had and What Caused Those Failures?
- Does a Flat Structure Seem to Be Effective for Valve?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Valve?
- Why Is Valve More Successful Than Its Rivals?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Valve to Be Successful?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Valve in the Existing Market?
- What Are Current Valve Company Problems?
- How Is Valve Reward System for Employees Organized?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Valve Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Valve From Further International Expansion?
- How Could Valve Avoid the Failure of Steam Machine?
- What Are Risks Valve Took on Its Way to Success?
- What Has the Valve Company Done to Help the Community?
- What Challenges Has Valve Faced During Chinese Market Entry?
- Why Is the Valve Company So Successful in the United States?
- What HRM Practices Does Valve Apply?
- What Peculiarities Does Valve Use to Promote Their Products and Services?